C4 Gets Carbed "PERFECTLY"..(LG Sciences sponsored)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
LG Sciences Perfect Carb! I want to thank the LG guys for letting me do this. My package arrived today...thx LG33. I will have this up and running in a couple of days. Meanwhile if you have any suggestions on protocol, throw em' at me. Once a day, twice a day? What do yall think?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
First in.... (haha, I beat LG33 :D) good luck C4

I'm interested to see how this product works, I presume its WMS based?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First in.... (haha, I beat LG33 :D) good luck C4

I'm interested to see how this product works, I presume its WMS based?

you basturd! "Delta"^^ hahahahaha Im in bro, use them carbs bro!, mix them, with bcaa's, protein ect ect, take them intra, or post.... put them to use and have fun:)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you basturd! "Delta"^^ hahahahaha Im in bro, use them carbs bro!, mix them, with bcaa's, protein ect ect, take them intra, or post.... put them to use and have fun:)
LOL... for once I got in before you did on an LG Sponsored thread! :fing02:

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
30 grams per scoop:wave2:
I can't wait to grab me some. I'm going to burn through the rest of my WMS before I try it. Possibly come OFF of it completely for a couple weeks and let my body adjust to no-carbs intra-wo, and then slam them back in there. :006:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see what you get from this man. I would play around with testing and see what you respond to better. Try it pre, try it intra, and try it post. See what happens and differences seen in dosage timing :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see what you get from this man. I would play around with testing and see what you respond to better. Try it pre, try it intra, and try it post. See what happens and differences seen in dosage timing :)
yea^^, Im taking mine intra right now and im having really nice works outs, I was able to tell a difference when I was not taking them also, which was nice, I was taking 60 grms/2 scoops..:) do play around with .them

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea^^, Im taking mine intra right now and im having really nice works outs, I was able to tell a difference when I was not taking them also, which was nice, I was taking 60 grms/2 scoops..:) do play around with .them
Did you notice a difference from just plain WMS? I haven't used Dextrose in forever, and I'm interested to see how a WMS/Dex/Malto combo does. Like I said, I'll burn through the rest of my WMS first, then take a break from intra-wo carbs (I think I'll spend a month or so dieting down a bit), and then back to the caloric surplus with carbs galore. :D

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
LG Sciences just PERFECTED my stack! My log of the "PERFECT CARB" begins! Sorry so late starting this...it's been a very trying week.

About Me....I'm 44 yrs old, 5' 7", 174 lbs. I train in Songahm Taekwondo (Red Belt Decided) 2 days a week. I train with weights 3 days week and cardio training at least twice a week. I am in my last week of a cycle of LG's MMV2 & Anadraulic State. I begin PCT next week with T911 & Anadraulic State. I am also supplementing LG's Lipotropic Protein & BC+EAA....so the Perfect Carb is going to be a great addition to my cycle. Thanks a bunch guys!

:dance:

Description
Carbohydrates are an important source of anabolism. Building muscle requires proper muscle glycogen which must be replenished at the right time and in the proper ratios, without causing fat storage! Without the proper carbohydrates, in the right amounts, the calories from those carbs could end up on your waist, not in your muscles.

Perfect Carb(TM) is the ultimate source to add key muscle building glycogen while controlling insulin and fat storage.Made up of three of the best known carbohydrate sources. First is pure pharmaceutical grade DEXTROSE, which immediately slams glycogen into your muscles when you need it most. Only enough dextrose is in the product to recharge muscle stores without overloading the endocrine system and causing fat gain. Second, MALTODEXTRIN is an intermediate glucose converting sugar that provides the second bump in available energy without spiking insulin, giving the second wave of glycogen raw materials. Finally, Perfect Carb contains WAXY MAIZE starch, which is a slower digesting carbohydrate that helps pull water and nutrients into the cell, making cell volume increase. It also partially converts to glucose at a slower rate, giving sustained energy.

Perfect Carb is unflavored, making it perfect to add to your post workout shake, or as an additional carb source for any application where additional glycogen is required.

Day1 This stuff is a VERY FINE powder. LOL ...I made a mess when I mixed it! Gonna hafta be more careful. I mixed it with my Lipotropic protein this morning. It mixes completely & easily....no lumps. It has absolutely no taste so it should mix well with most anything. It did make my shake much thicker, which I liked! I also used it intra WO this evening. Mixed it with my BC+EAAs. Very nice.

Attachments

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work with the photo shop!, Im jealous! haha, how many scoops/grams did you take in?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! This should aid recovery nicely with Bc+eaa :)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some today with my Bc+Eaa Grape...YUM!
I wanna try grape....but the watermelon kiwi is so good!:clap2:

Only 1 serving of carbs yesterday in the morning with protein. 2 servings today. 1 this morning with protein shake, 1 this evening intra WO with BC+EAAs!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna try grape....but the watermelon kiwi is so good!:clap2:

Only 1 serving of carbs yesterday in the morning with protein. 2 servings today. 1 this morning with protein shake, 1 this evening intra WO with BC+EAAs!
Perfect carb/ Bc+eaa's is awesome intra work out, I fill about a half gallon jug up, with 2 servings carbs, 2 - 2 1/2 servings of bc+eaa's with crushed ice, im set man! I add in a few other things also, but thats a different story:)

D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Hey Im in. good luck chief, im interested in this product.:wave2:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Perfect carb/ Bc+eaa's is awesome intra work out, I fill about a half gallon jug up, with 2 servings carbs, 2 - 2 1/2 servings of bc+eaa's with crushed ice, im set man! I add in a few other things also, but thats a different story:)
ah yes, need Eric to have these pre mixed ;) BTW, looks like something like this is coming up soon...more details to follow....

;)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
great WO this evening. Good energy, good focus & awesome pumps. Mixed 1 serving of Carbs with 5 scoops of BC+EAAs to sip on intra WO. Very refreshing with good clean taste. I'm liking guys!:bigok:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great WO this evening. Good energy, good focus & awesome pumps. Mixed 1 serving of Carbs with 5 scoops of BC+EAAs to sip on intra WO. Very refreshing with good clean taste. I'm liking guys!:bigok:
Im glad your really enjoying it!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
lucky man! I want mine!!

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Friday weigh in for my MMV2 cycle has me at 175.2 lbs. Up 2 lbs. in week. That's the biggest weekly weight gain I've made during entire cycle. My diet and workouts are the same. Only thing new was addition of Perfect Carb. My next cycle, this product will be in the stack from the beginning! This may be the missing piece of my puzzle!

You were right about the DOMS LG33. They're not there anymore. Even my calves, which can be a little uncomfortable sometimes. But I kinda like DOMS in the chest & tris. Gonna hafta hit it even harder now...lol.

Also have a fullness in the muscle now that I haven't seen b4. Is this water retention?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Friday weigh in for my MMV2 cycle has me at 175.2 lbs. Up 2 lbs. in week. That's the biggest weekly weight gain I've made during entire cycle. My diet and workouts are the same. Only thing new was addition of Perfect Carb. My next cycle, this product will be in the stack from the beginning! This may be the missing piece of my puzzle!

You were right about the DOMS LG33. They're not there anymore. Even my calves, which can be a little uncomfortable sometimes. But I kinda like DOMS in the chest & tris. Gonna hafta hit it even harder now...lol.

Also have a fullness in the muscle now that I haven't seen b4. Is this water retention?
yeah if you're not feeling DOMS hit those parts harder man ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2lbs, great man!, start going heavy:)

D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I like doms in my chest and tris too, makes me feel tight like I actually accomplished something.:dunno:

U

UKStrength

I like doms in my chest and tris too, makes me feel tight like I actually accomplished something.:dunno:
DOMS anywhere except my legs are nice :) I hate walking like an old man after an intense legs session!

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Going Perfect Carb only on WO days rest of the way. This was suggested by UK in his log. Makes sense really to slam it around my WOs. Not having trouble meeting carb requirements in my regular diet. So supplementing this product is more about timing my carb intake than increasing my carb intake.:think:

See.....I learned something. Thx UK.:wave2:

D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Going Perfect Carb only on WO days rest of the way. This was suggested by UK in his log. Makes sense really to slam it around my WOs. Not having trouble meeting carb requirements in my regular diet. So supplementing this product is more about timing my carb intake than increasing my carb intake.:think:

That makes sense, that is the name of the game, timing, especially when we are talking about carbs.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

UK is right, thats the only time i'll dose mine, theres really no need on off days, , hows everythingn going bro?

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Great WO today, good energy focus & aggression. Mixed Perfect Carb with BC+EAAs to sip on intra WO.

Started out with 3 sets wide perfect pushups. Then 3 sets (heavy) incline DB bench press, then 3 sets (heavy) decline bench press.

Then dropped weight for a chest superset. Wide perfect pushups til failure, no rest, straight to flat DB flies til failure, no rest, straight to DB bench til failure. 3 supersets.

3 sets standing ez curl bar.

3 sets skull crushers.

My arms & pecs feel like jelly after this one....if no DOMS tomorrow I must be dead.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great WO today, good energy focus & aggression. Mixed Perfect Carb with BC+EAAs to sip on intra WO.

Started out with 3 sets wide perfect pushups. Then 3 sets (heavy) incline DB bench press, then 3 sets (heavy) decline bench press.

Then dropped weight for a chest superset. Wide perfect pushups til failure, no rest, straight to flat DB flies til failure, no rest, straight to DB bench til failure. 3 supersets.

3 sets standing ez curl bar.

3 sets skull crushers.

My arms & pecs feel like jelly after this one....if no DOMS tomorrow I must be dead.
When you feel like jelly, you know you hit it good!

D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
W\o looked intense bud. Feel like the booste was significant from the extra carbs?

D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
i gotta pick some up, im recomping right now, this wopuld be a nice addition i do believe!

U

UKStrength

i gotta pick some up, im recomping right now, this wopuld be a nice addition i do believe!
Surprisingly, it actually works out cheaper to invest in the Perfect Carb than buying all the ingredients separately too.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
I know I said Perfect Carb only around my WOs, but somehow my morning lipotropic shake isn't the same without it. So 1 scoop of carbs this morning to spice up my lipotropic shake! NIIIICCCCEEEE.

BC+EAAs intra WO this evening....then another Lipotropic/Perfect Carb shake post WO.

My WOs have gotten longer & more intense since Perfect Carb was added to my stack. It will be a staple of mine from here on. Along with whatever Protein LG comes up with. I still say I'm gonna miss Lipotropic vanilla....dammit! Oh well, can't be helped I'm sure.

Anyways, another great WO this evening. Hit the shoulders hard. Light WO on legs....knee is a little irritated.

3 sets wide pull ups to warm up
3 sets standing Arnold presses
3 sets seated shoulder presses
3 sets front raises
3 sets lateral raises
3 sets shoulder shrugs

3 sets one legged squats ( light wght. knee bothering me)
3 sets lunges with light weight

Good solid WO....about hour & half.:head:

D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Standing arnolds.....that sounds murderous:sgrin: Nice W\o bro.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Standing arnolds.....that sounds murderous:sgrin: Nice W\o bro.
They are! I usually do em sitting, but I saw a vid of A.S. himself doing em standing in front of mirror. So I tried em like that. Had to drop some wght. to keep good form, but I think I get better focus on my shoulders like that.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice log man, thanks for keeping it updated :)