Bodyfat-16%

Beginning Stats
Chest-44’’
Forearms-12’’
Arms-16’’
Shoulders-20’’
Calves-14.5’’

Workout Schedule
-I am going to focus on compound movements.
-Squat, Deadlift, and Benchpress all need much improvement
-I will train each muscle group if it is not sore. I.E. there are no set days for lifting

Cycle Health
-3 tubs of AI Cycle support, that I have been taking for 2 weeks, and will take the entire duration of PCT
-PP Beta Alanine
-Fishoil
-Cissus
-ECGC
-ZMA
-COQ10
-Protein Powder

Dosing Protocols
Havoc-30,40,40,40 (note, 1 bottle Havoc, 1 bottle E-stane)
Dermacrine- 4 pumps for 4 weeks

PCT
- I also bought their Testosterone Recovery Stack for PCT.
-Also have a staple of Formestane, Diesel Test Hardcore, Supress-C if I feel I need extra support

Diet
Will be clean, not counting quantities, just amounts and quality.

Goals
Gain as much muscle without gaining excess fat, possibly even losing some fat.

:usa1:

Hopefully this log will help educate people about the stacking potential of Dermacrine, and the synergy of Dermacrine and Havoc specifically.

Mars1107

Day 1

Start out with the compounds movements, finish with isolations

Incline Bench Press- 135-10, 185-6, 155-8, 135-8
Dumbell Press- 100-10, 130-8, 160-7(in total weight)
Inner Chest Pushups- 8 , 8, 10 , 6
Pec Dec- 130-15, 130-15, 115-15, 115-15 (short rest in between)
Dips-1 set of 8

Notes:
-Libido seems changed, but i cant put my finger on it.
-Had a good workout, considering i worked chest 5 days ago

Dermacrine Notes - Has a nice smell, much bigger bottle than i thought i would be, has a good pump but half of the goo is yellow and the other half clear, i guess thats how they designed it. I felt some increased focus today, and i definately think its the Dermacrine. Theres pregnelone in dermcrine which is good for adrenal fatigue caused by stim usage. I just came of a small ECA cycle 5 days ago, and was kind of drained a little bit.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed brother!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty strong DB presses.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Subbed Man, Good luck with everything. Will def be following as im interested in stacking something like epistane with dermacrine in the future. i havent noticed anything yet, but im only on day 2. You gonna use some kind of serm or just the Test Recovery Stack the form and DTH? Im curious as to how your gonna dose Form as an AI with the TRS.

Mars1107

Subbed Man, Good luck with everything. Will def be following as im interested in stacking something like epistane with dermacrine in the future. i havent noticed anything yet, but im only on day 2. You gonna use some kind of serm or just the Test Recovery Stack the form and DTH? Im curious as to how your gonna dose Form as an AI with the TRS.
Ill see, i want to talk to Trauma, see what he thinks, may do some sustain or diesel test hardcore during the cycle to lessen shutdown.

I dont think im going need a serm on this point, but ill have it on hand. The serm seems as dangerous as the PS.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was thinking of doing like derma ED and then say epi EOD with sustain and formex on off days to avoid shutdown...I have no idea though, Im kinda a newb on PH's. See what trauma says or Primordial Perf.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was thinking of doing like derma ED and then say epi EOD with sustain and formex on off days to avoid shutdown...I have no idea though, Im kinda a newb on PH's. See what trauma says or Primordial Perf.
Its really best to stay consistent and just take the Epi everyday... you arent really going to be able to avoid inhibition by playing with the dose one way or another.

Just keep the blood levels as steady as you can.

-Eric

Mars1107

Its really best to stay consistent and just take the Epi everyday... you arent really going to be able to avoid inhibition by playing with the dose one way or another.

Just keep the blood levels as steady as you can.

-Eric
x2 that what i said in the other log.

Im taking the epi every 4-5 hours
4 pumps Derm in the morning

i didnt expect the Derm to act so fast, but i have to say this about libido,really suprised me. Woke up put it on 15 minutes later, i saw this woman i usually see whose pretty, got morning wood while i was walking lol. Never happened anytime recently. So i def think it was the derm, ill see how this progresses in the coming days.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did you have to put a book in front of it lol

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i havent noticed the libido increase yet, but i do always just feal beat from the workouts.

Mars1107

i havent noticed the libido increase yet, but i do always just feal beat from the workouts.
i think it has, but im gonna start focusing more on talking about the weightlifting more than libido increases, haha

Mars1107

Day 3

Quad Day

Dumbell Squats(in total dumbbell weights)
Warmup set 40-20
100-12
200-5
160-9

Dumbell Step Ups
30-1(failed used too much weight)
15-10
15-12
15-8

Leg Extensions
40-20
40-22
30-15
30-15

I started out with the compound movements, going as heavy as i could, then switched to lower reps to target the slow twitch. The weight was very low, but squats really tired out my quads, glutes too.

Trying to take out the hamstrings, from my leg day, so i can perform deadlifts at a higher intensity.

So far everything is going pretty good.

Havoc i dont think has kicked in too much in terms of stregth, but its started to make me dry, decrease my estrogen.

Dermacrine, i think has kicked in, a little bit, noticing a decent libido boost. Plus i think the havoc is drying me out, whenever i put the derm on, i feel better, i start too feel a little bit more bloated though.

More to come.

UKStrength

Subbed mate, sorry for the late one! Good luck for the rest of the cycle :thumbsup:

Mars1107

Day 4

Rest Day

-40 minutes low intensity cardio

Comments: The dermacrine is giving me energy. I just came off ECA before, so this is good.
Havoc- I dont feel i kicking in yet, but workouts have been a little better than usual, pumps a little better.

(did not have time to post this yesterday)

Mars1107

Day 5

Biceps

Hammer curls
50-8 (cheating a little bit)
40-8
25-12

Preacher Curl Machine(mainly normal grip, changed to inner grip towards the end)
125-8
110-6
80-8
80-6
60- 7

Concentration curls
30-6
25-8
20-8
20-6

Curls
25-8
20-6

Of course, squeezing the biceps as much as possible.
Usually if i do biceps by itself, i just go with the flow.In the begging i try to lift as heavy as can go, later, just focus on flexing the muscle.

Also did some ab work
Leg raises- 2 sets of 25 reps
Crunches- 2 set of 20 reps

I did biceps alone, so i could let my back rest up more, so i could try to perform deadlifts at a greater intensity on monday hopefully.
Im gonna do a mainly deadlift day, with a few other back exercises.
I think the squat, deadlift, benchpress will be a good determiner of my strength gains.

For the record, im bringing a small paper notebook to keep track of my lifts, so i don't come home, trying to remember, and then put incorrect information.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah ive put up 130's but 160's would be crazy....

Mars1107

Are these per dumbbell or total weight...

...and subbed:006:
yeah sorry, thats total weight, haha. I edited it.

that would make me look to good, without it edited.

thanks for the sub:usa1:

Mars1107

yeah ive put up 130's but 160's would be crazy....
130's, thats really good, for how many reps.

I focus on form though, i dont go flanging weights up there.

right now i can do 225 on flat bench from anywhere from 6-12 reps, depends how many sets im doing. i havent done a one rep max in a while, so i dont know what thatd be.

-On the flat bench i try to take the shoulders and tris as much out of the exercise as possible but its very hard,
-i also go fast up, then medium tempo back down

-form is important, i see guys lift heavier than me, but theyre doing so at the cost of form

-next chest days ill focus on bench, see how much i can increase during the short log.

-that hows im gonna tabulate my stregth gains, with the big three squats, deadlift, and bench. Other exercise are less clear to see changes in strength. I wont be doing one rep maxes, because my goal is not just stregth, but from my first chest workout, to my last of the log, there should be some nice differences

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I got 130's for four one time. Havent really touched that in a while tho

Mars1107

Day 6

Rest Day

Cardio:40 minutes(slow)

Tommorow Deadlifts:) hopefully with improvement

Mars1107

Day 7

Back/Hamstrings

Began with dead lifts

warmups-no weight/stretching

100 pounds by 15

210 pounds by 1

lowered it to 160

160 pounds by 10

160 pounds by 8

My deadlifts right now are pretty weak.

I probally need some straps, as i knew my forearm were failing, perhaps, some better shoes perhaps.

So i went to other exercises,

Leg Curls
80-20
120-10
120-10
120-8

LatPulldowns(Supesetted)
4 sets
10 reps with 120
followed immediately by
20 reps with 60
Hit the fast first then the slow twitch.

Bent Over Two-Arm Long Bar Row
90-10
90-12
120-6

Calf Raises(bodyweight)
4 sets of 20-30 reps

Notes:I had a good workout except i was displeased with my deadlift attempt.

Dermacrine:Still doing what it has been doing in the past.

Havoc:Might have start kicking in today more, going to 40mg tommorow.

Mars1107

Day 8

Rest Day

Feel pretty crappy today with lethargy. It could be from the workout yesteday. Sometimes if i have an intense workout, the next day i feel very lethargic.

Want to do cardio, really need to step my cardio up, but im tired an my whole backside is sore.

I did step up to 40mg Havoc today, but i havent taken the last pill, just took the third.

The testosterone recovery stack came in, and i opened the sustain alpha, applied some on. I liked the smell of the dermacrine much better, this sort of does smell like sausage,haha, really doesnt matter though.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
make sure to get ure macros right or your gonna feel like crap after hard workouts. We took a V02 max test at my sports performance place and i burned like 1500+ calories in a typical workout. You def gotta get the food right or your gonna feel like crap.

Mars1107

make sure to get ure macros right or your gonna feel like crap after hard workouts. We took a V02 max test at my sports performance place and i burned like 1500+ calories in a typical workout. You def gotta get the food right or your gonna feel like crap.
i definately get my calories in, but ive started to notice, i think the havoc is lowering my appetite. But i still eat plenty, drinking 2 protein shakes a day plus xtend plus normal food.
im more hungry the day after a workout anyways, the trick is being able to eat enough clean, chicken,rice,brocoli,fiber,ect.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think the dermacrine is actually boosting my appitite a bit. Its tough getting the calroies in, but ya gotta do it...Trying to get 4,000 in has been a pain in the butt tho

UKStrength

Mars, are you doing any rehab work at all mate?

Try some foam rolling and intense stretching (I mean DC-style at least) it really helps with my recovery between sessions, especially my legs and back, the DOMS from training can be literally crippling if I don't do it!

The log's going well though mate, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Mars1107

Mars, are you doing any rehab work at all mate?

Try some foam rolling and intense stretching (I mean DC-style at least) it really helps with my recovery between sessions, especially my legs and back, the DOMS from training can be literally crippling if I don't do it!

The log's going well though mate, keep up the good work :thumbsup:
thanks uk,

i always do stretching

but ive never done foam rolling or intense stretching, maybe i have done intense stretching on occasion.

Mars1107

yeah i think the dermacrine is actually boosting my appitite a bit. Its tough getting the calroies in, but ya gotta do it...Trying to get 4,000 in has been a pain in the butt tho
x2, but the havoc i think has the inverse effect. Its noted that people get less hungry with methyls, however on contrary some people said their appetites increased on havoc.

What ive noticed so far from dermacrine, it has a pretty imediate effect, like within 30 minutes, and then within 3 hours it dwindles, that why i split my dosage into two, also im applying it to my shoulders traps, supposedly theres more steriodegenic enzymes there.

I actually kind of want to go up to 6 pumps per day, in 3 doses, but id need another bottle.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I havent really noticed the dermacrine "kicking in" after a certain period of time. I just feel much better while working out. I try to put on all four pumps on at the same time and it does take a while to soak in. I may do it in two doses....ive never really thought of that.

Mars1107

I havent really noticed the dermacrine "kicking in" after a certain period of time. I just feel much better while working out. I try to put on all four pumps on at the same time and it does take a while to soak in. I may do it in two doses....ive never really thought of that.
i like the two dose method, its a lot of cream to put on at once.

Mars1107

Day 9

Chest/triceps Day

Bench Press
(keep elbows in, focus on the chest)

145-12
225-5
180-8
165-8

Inner Chest Pushups

EZ-bar Triceps Press
60-12
90-6
60-8

Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment
40-15
80-8
80-8
100-6

(Focus on the squeeze and burn)

I did exercises i wasnt able to complete full sets on.
Pec Deck
100-15
Lateral Raise
60-12

Had a real good pump in the gym. Really did get all the set and amount of weight i wanted, but im gonna be real sore, thats for shure.

UKStrength

thanks uk,

i always do stretching

but ive never done foam rolling or intense stretching, maybe i have done intense stretching on occasion.
I would strongly advise adding it in mate if you can, the foam rolling or even just self-massage (I use a rolling pin on my quads while watching tv!) can really aid the recovery process and prevent injuries from overly tight muscles.

Mars1107

I would strongly advise adding it in mate if you can, the foam rolling or even just self-massage (I use a rolling pin on my quads while watching tv!) can really aid the recovery process and prevent injuries from overly tight muscles.
will do:006:

Mars1107

Day 10

Rest Day

Feeling sore, but very happy.

Epistane is kicking in,as i feel a little bit more aggressive.

Im doing 20mg 2 times per day, 5 hours apart.

I think this schedule makes more sense theoretically, because, epistane has somewhere in the range of a 6 hour half-life.

Plus, it easier to space out 5 hours apart, i think i sleep a lot, that why. And i think the earlier u take it, the less shutdown aparently, because u make test at night.

I feel that test booster could only help my gains, and ease recovery. Of course the epi compound is supposedly pretty mild in of itself.

-Started Preloading DTH, 1 cap.
-Did 1-2 pumps of Sustain Alpha at night.

Cardio-30 minutes

I think ive gained 4-5 pounds already, but i think atleast half is water weight. Plus the scale in my home, and the scale are different. My starting weight 212 is wrong. Im gonna go by what the gym scale said at day 220, and today it way 224.im gonna do more testing with these scales, so i can acertain my weight gain more accurately.

Mars1107

Day 11

I was pretty much so pooped after my workout on day 11, that I was too tired to type stuff on my computer. My biceps were wrecked.

Biceps/ Quads

Outer Bicep Curls
-(for this exercise, the last rep is assisted, second to last rep with momemtum,ie cheating)
-(in a pyrmanid scheme)
100-8
90-8
80-8
70-10

Leg Extensions(heavy)
150-10
170-8
190-6
150-9

First i did heavy movements...

Then i tried to complete the fst-7 movement, in an even more hardcore way. in this exercise, u do 7 sets of 15 reps resting only 30 seconds in between.

So i said why, instead of resting in between do more leg extensions at 15 reps. So a supersetted, non stop fst-7 movement. This should also increase growth hormones very well, since its Really HIIT.

Machine Preacher Curls

60-15
60-15
60-13
50-13
50-12
Leg Extensions
90-15
90-15
90-15
90-15
90-15
90-15
90-15

I didnt get 7 sets of preacher curls but i hit the point of what i was trying to do, get as big of a pump, and stretch the fascia muscle. I did get 7 set of leg extensions, in.

Then i was like, i need get my concentration curls in. So i attempted fst-7 again, with a 10 pound dumbell.

Concentration Curls
10-15
10-13
10-13
10-10

I couldnt get all the sets in as my biceps could barely move.

Dermacrine Notes: Great!

Havoc: Another week and itll probally be in full swing!

Recovery: My recovery hasnt gone up to the point where i like it to be.

FST-7: Really like it, very intense. Will be doing more in the future.

UKStrength

UK, u got a log up?
Sorry I missed this post mate!

Yeah my dermacrine is here, just waiting on the my nutraplanet order to get started! Hopefully next week, I don't think it's left the states yet (placed order on the 20th June).

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
nice uk, i got a log up right now too. This stuff i snice...the libido is way up

Mars1107

Days 12 and 13

Rest days

Almost every muscle is sore, from the workouts of the week.

Very tired, not lethargy, but from the delayed muscle soreness:food:

Got a lot of food in.