What State Do You Live In? ANDRAULIC STATE! (Sponsored)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey AM! I was recently chosen to log LG Sciences Anadraulic State. I believe I was chosen to run this standalone(not included in a stack).

Here are my current stats

186.6 lbs

~5'11''

2 strongly dedicated years

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Its powerful 4 stage release technology increases the key factors in a man's endocrine system that cause muscle growth and cellular expression. Based on years of scientific research, this product combines our Receptor technology with the active pSARM's and anti-estrogens found in our other popular products, along with a new type of creatine to give you the most complete formula for increasing muscle growth.

It puts your body in the perfect state to accomplish muscle growth, a state we call The Anadraulic State. You may experience explosive pumps, skyrocketting hormone levels, vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization which will turn your body into a muscle building machine!

So....

WE WILL PUT ANADRAULIC STATE TO THE TEST! Get ready for an unbias review of -AS-

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fightbackhxc’s Anadraulic State Final Review

Brief Introduction:
First off, I would like to thank LG Science for giving me the opportunity to log this product. I ran two scoops @ 30 days. I must admit when I first signed up for this deal I was again skeptical. I am a skeptic on most products. I figured it would probably be just “another” pre-workout. While taking Anadraulic State which I will start referring to –AS- as I did throughout my log, I was on a cut and ran this product standalone. I am about 5’10’’ 185lbs, 22 years old. I was dosing the product 2 scoops, pre workout but then moved it to one scoop pre workout, one scoop intra workout.

What is Anadraulic State?
(As taken from their website)
Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Its powerful 4 stage release technology increases the key factors in a man's endocrine system that cause muscle growth and cellular expression. Based on years of scientific research, this product combines our Receptor technology with the active pSARM's and anti-estrogens found in our other popular products, along with a new type of creatine to give you the most complete formula for increasing muscle growth.

How does it work??

Phase 1
Receptor technology increases the sensitivity of each cell and increases the androgen receptor response, causing every molecule of testosterone to be more biologically active; this gives you an increased response to the androgens that are produced during your workout and carries that increased response throughout the day.

Phase 2
Using our popular pSARM technology, we add in co-factors that can act as phyto-testosterone analogs to give your body additional testosterone-like molecules to increase the anabolic effect in each muscle cell. To quote one published study “Osthol could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity. It suggested that osthol had androgen-like effect and gonadotropin-like effect”. This amazing pSARM adds significantly more androgenic hormones to each muscle cell and stacks right on top of the increased Testosterone production.

Phase 3
Using the natural SERM's from our popular Formadrol product, we reduce the effects of estrogen, thus increasing your natural Testosterone production and increasing the anabolic environment in your body. Phase 3 knocks out estrogen in your cells, which could otherwise make you fat and soft like a little girl.

Phase 4
Anti-estrogens boost testosterone to the highest possible human levels (over 1200ng/dl). Anadraulic State has the strongest natural Aromatase inhibitor on the market, which will increase the free form testosterone in the blood and make more testosterone available for muscle building. The beauty of this is testosterone boosting effect is that it lasts for as long as you take Anadraulic State, keeping blood levels of testosterone elevated for up to 8 weeks without any negative impact.

Fightbackhxc's FAQ

How should I dose –AS-?
-30 minutes pre-workout was always best. If you are doing two scoops I would recommend 1 scoop pre-workout with 1 scoop intra workout.
Is there anything I can do to sweeten the flavor?
-I found that adding flavored BCAA’s such as LG’s BCAA+EAA or other brands was a nice way to sweeten it. You can also add sugar free cool aid or just man up and drink it. The taste is different but its not terrible. Just takes some time to get used to IMO.
What makes –AS- different from other pre workouts?
-AS- is a pre-workout….yes…..but it has so much more to offer than your typical pre-workout drink.

If you were to purchase a pre-workout, test-booster, AI, and cort blocker it would cost you well over the price of Anadraulic State. This is what makes this product such a nice and awesome deal!
What is the best way to enjoy –AS-?
-The best way I found to enjoy it was nice and cold, with some BCAA’s added to it to help flavor it.
Should I dose –AS- on my off days?
-Yes, you should take at least one dose on off days and sip on it throughout the day.
What Can I expect from –AS-
-I experienced great pumps, vascularity, and nice strength gains on –AS-
Did you experience any leaning out on –AS-?
I believe I did experience some leaning out. Throughout the course of –AS- I began to see new vascularity and my vascularity was more present throughout the day. So I think it had a positive effect on leaning me out.
What can I stack or should I stack anything with –AS-?
-Yes you can stack things with –AS-. People have stacked T-911 with it or you can choose your own product to stack it with.
Are there any other flavors available?
-Not as of yet, just Fruit Punch.
Some powder keeps settling to the bottom…what should I do?
-I would pre-mix my –AS- and put it in the fridge, this allowed it to get nice and cold as well as dissolve fully.
Whenever I shake my –AS- it gets a thick foam head on it..how can I eliminate that?
-Once again premixing it eliminates any mixing problems you might have.
Where can I purchase –AS-?
-http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/anadraulic-state-1165-g.html?sel=2473

Example of Diet While on -AS-

Upon Waking
1 Scoop Whey Protein
Breakfast
~1/2 scoop of oatmeal with natty pb, skim milk, and MVI
Lunch
Turkey Sandwich on Wheat bread, 2 fishoil caps
later--Animal Flex
Pre-workout
1 scoop -AS- 30 minutes before workout
Intra-workout
1 scoop -AS- with 2 scoops Xtend
Post Workout
apple sauce, 6 blueberries and 3 dark chocolate kisses
Supper
Willupdate**
Night Time Snack
Protein Fudge
Before Bed
Skim Milk

Strength Gains On Major Movements
Squat Beginning 225X10 End:265X10
Deadlift Beginning: 325X10 End: 345X10 moved up 20lbs
Bench Beginning 245X4 Best on AS 245X5 moved up 1 rep
Incline DB Bench 95X4 Best on AS 95X5 moved up 1 rep

Gained some endurance and strength!

Some Before After Pictures

Back

Before

After

Quads

Before

After

Chest

Before

After

I understand I probably wouldn’t gain much mass while on this, But I am hoping these pictures will show the pump and stuff. You can go through my log and view more pictures if you would like!

Would I Purchase Anadraulic State? YES
Would I Recommend Anadraulic State? YES

In conclusion,
I definitely enjoyed my run with Anadraulic State. I felt like it lived up to its claims, it enhanced my endurance and gave me a edge on some strength. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something a bit more than just your average pre-workout. Its got a nice ingredient profile and the guys at LG provide excellent support. Pumps are great on -AS-, Vascularity was good on -AS- and I believe it leaned me out a bit.

Overall score for -AS- 9/10

If you have any questions for me feel free to PM me!

Thanks To everyone who Followed along...

Special Thanks to
LG33
Delta Force
BEBIG
Subweevil
Resolve
Guejsn
CraigMatthew

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THANKS EVERYONE!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In (since I'll be doing this in ~3 weeks time). Will be interesting to see what effects it has.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In (since I'll be doing this in ~3 weeks time). Will be interesting to see what effects it has.
make sure ya post your link here so I can follow yours as well. I am definitely curious to see how this will effect a woman with your type of training :) I am sure you will do a great log!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed... nice flashy intro :) interested in this as well since i'll be running the same, this should be a fun ride!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
make sure ya post your link here so I can follow yours as well. I am definitely curious to see how this will effect a woman with your type of training :) I am sure you will do a great log!
Sure can do.

The link will also be posted in my Terminator log, as well as in the AS application log.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sure can do.

The link will also be posted in my Terminator log, as well as in the AS application log.
Are you planing on maintaining 2 logs for the time being?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you planing on maintaining 2 logs for the time being?
What do you mean? I am currently only running ONE log: The Female Terminator Chronicles. However, when I am using any sponsored products I will keep a separate log for the product/s; as well as my Terminator log (i.e. the posts in both logs for those days will pretty much be the same), since that is my training/supplementation journal for 2009 (and is a record of EVERYthing that I will have done and used for this year).

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice start bro!, I cant see all the flashy intro you have "work comp" haha

anyways im in... Get ready to wreck some shittttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice start bro!, I cant see all the flashy intro you have "work comp" haha

anyways im in... Get ready to wreck some shittttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
hahaha, Awesome glad to have you here. I cant wait to try this stuff out. I am posting it on LG's Forum too.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha, Awesome glad to have you here. I cant wait to try this stuff out. I am posting it on LG's Forum too.
outstanding bro!...., man I just seen the new Modern Warfare 2, on TV that shitttt looks crazy!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
outstanding bro!...., man I just seen the new Modern Warfare 2, on TV that shitttt looks crazy!
Ohhhh yeah, the trailer isnt too in depth but it still looks amazing. You play COD4?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhhh yeah, the trailer isnt too in depth but it still looks amazing. You play COD4?
I did all the time, now my son took over the XBOX and plays spider man lol.. funny you ask, my XBOX blew up this weekend, had it for about 2 years , best buy exchanged it for the new 60gig one just like that! i was like, hell yea!:thumbsup: but I have to start up a new account, old gamer tag, i forgot my password so i cant reload it...oh well

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did all the time, now my son took over the XBOX and plays spider man lol.. funny you ask my XBOX blew up this weekend, had it for about 2 years , best buy exchanged it for the new 60gig one just like that! i was like, hell yea!:thumbsup: but I have to start up a new account, old gamer tag, i forgot my password so i cant reload it...oh well
well when you get a new one shoot me a PM and Ill add you and we will kill people lol.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I did all the time, now my son took over the XBOX and plays spider man lol.. funny you ask my XBOX blew up this weekend, had it for about 2 years , best buy exchanged it for the new 60gig one just like that! i was like, hell yea!:thumbsup: but I have to start up a new account, old gamer tag, i forgot my password so i cant reload it...oh well
what a coincidence I had the same problem with our XBOX too, we've had ours for I'd say 2 years and this weekend it gave us the ring of death, its the second time this has happen, this time costco will not take it back so we had it shipped to msft to have it fixed, too bad for my son he's now on vacation and lost his playing time

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!!! I can't wait until you start:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what a coincidence I had the same problem with our XBOX too, we've had ours for I'd say 2 years and this weekend it gave us the ring of death, its the second time this has happen, this time costco will not take it back so we had it shipped to msft to have it fixed, too bad for my son he's now on vacation and lost his playing time
I didnt get the red ring, the video signal just died.. had sound, but no video..

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
sub a dub dubbed good luck man i will get you my link to when i start

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subdizzled. Curious to see how this turns out. LG FTW!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subdizzled. Curious to see how this turns out. LG FTW!
I am glad you are in, your presence is most certainly welcome!:wave2:

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
subbed!! definitely looking forward to seeing your results/how you like AS!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed!! definitely looking forward to seeing your results/how you like AS!!
Thanks Jeremy glad you could make it! It will be good to have you here.:type:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Been curious about this, I'm in. Love LG's BC+EAA. Bet this would shine stacked with T-911. Good luck man, look forward to readin' the log.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been curious about this, I'm in. Love LG's BC+EAA. Bet this would shine stacked with T-911. Good luck man, look forward to readin' the log.
Looking forward to having you here!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Thinkin' this will figure into a stack in the coming months.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. Thinkin' this will figure into a stack in the coming months.
Well if you have any questions make sure you let me know! :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suspect my product will being showing up soon.

-Currently I am on a cut, I will be posting my diet, training, aesthetics, and effectiveness.
-This will be my first experience with any LG product
-I am hoping this leans me out some while giving me an edge on strength.
-Like I said this will be run solo, no stack involved, no hormonal products involved.
-Make sure you follow the others logs as well:) They will be putting in hardwork too.
*Delta Force's Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/128447-delta-force-moving.html
*BeBig's Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/128804-bebig-going-state.html#post2016333

During this Log I will be on these supplements
-Xtend
-Protein
-Fish Oil
-MVI
-Animal Flex

Those of you that have subbed already if you have absolutely any questions or feedback about my log please don't hesitate to ask or tell me!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice first log post, so far I'm in and looking forward to the outcome of this, aren’t you still on DT though? If so when will you be off and will there be any days both products will be used in the same day? I'm sorry if I might have missed it but I tend to always have questions anyway :)

Will this log be the same set up as the old one or will you be adding subjects to post on and was there anything specific they asked of you to post on such as diet, taste, mix ability ect?

Nonetheless I'm looking forward to another chapter in you reaching your goals

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice first log post, so far I'm in and looking forward to the outcome of this, aren’t you still on DT though? If so when will you be off and will there be any days both products will be used in the same day? I'm sorry if I might have missed it but I tend to always have questions anyway :)

Will this log be the same set up as the old one or will you be adding subjects to post on and was there anything specific they asked of you to post on such as diet, taste, mix ability ect?

Nonetheless I'm looking forward to another chapter in you reaching your goals
Good to have you here friend!

I am still on DT, I dont have much left, maybe 2 more weeks left. If that. I wanted to do the DT standalone but I think LG wants this log going ASAP so yes there will most likely be days where I am on both. I don't really know if this will effect my or enhance the effects of DT. Some users have noticed Leaning Out effects from the AS we will see. I am sure my results have spoken for themselves tho in that log.

I will be spicing this log up a little more since its sponsored.

There was nothing real specific on what to log about except for what you and I mentioned above.

diet, training, aesthetics, and effectiveness.

I was hoping you would follow along and I am happy you are here!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Now that was a hell of an intro post

Good to see you logging DF and I hope you don’t mind me stalking you a few weeks for the results haha
haha... not at all and you dont have to wait a few weeks this thing will get rolling really soon, jump right in! :thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has arrived!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Cool, you got the first log and the first arrival... hopefully I am next :) let me go check for my package! I'll do a quick reply if its here!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, you got the first log and the first arrival... hopefully I am next :) let me go check for my package! I'll do a quick reply if its here!
Fingers Crossed!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I will have to wait till tomorrow at least unless it gets delivered later today.. no worries!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have to wait till tomorrow at least unless it gets delivered later today.. no worries!
When you get it be sure to let me know!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yup will do, I'm hopping it arrives tomorrow because I'm having it shipped to work, I cant get it over the weekend!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol THUNDER! AHHH HAAHHHHHH AHHH HAHHHHHHH BOOM BOOM THUNDER