Timber's X-Dream (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. Timber's X-Dream (Sponsored)


    Would like to thank my buddy Iron Lungz and the nice folks over at IBE for their generocity in letting me try X-Dream on the house.

    As many of you know, I have a somewhat stressful job, and an even more stressful workout schedule. I'm often times pressed for sleep time, and even harder pressed to get my ass out of bed in the morning. Occasionally, I'll have a bit of trouble falling asleep, but the quality and length of sleep are usually my biggest issues. X-Dream also claims (full advert below) to significantly aid in muscle recovery, which would be a huge added bonus for me.

    Tune in for a daily review...





    THE REVOLUTION OF RELAXATION IS HERE!
    • Post-Workout Relaxant
    • Significantly Increase HGH Levels
    • Promote REM Sleep
    • Vivid Dreams

    We live in a world where we spend most of our lives running in overdrive with high levels of stress and lack of "quality" sleep. As bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts we often have trouble sleeping, Whether you work out hard and your muscles are aching or there is just too much on your mind. Many of us turn to OTC medications and supplements to aid in relaxation and sleep only to be sadly dissappointed by lingering side effects effects and lack of effectiveness. Wouldn't it be amazing to have a product that could relax you, promote REM sleep, cause vivid even "fantasy-like" dreams, and even increase growth hormone levels? The REVOLUTION of relaxation and sleep is here!

    Introducing X-Dream, a post-workout relaxant and sleep aid that challenges all other OTC products and their abilities to promote relaxation and sleep. IBE sought out to provide a product that delivered where others had failed and to fix the problems associated with other sleep aids and relaxants currently available. X-Dream's unique formula does not cause morning grogginess and, instead, promotes deep sleep that not only increases circulating growth hormone levels, but decreases the amount of sleep needed to feel refreshed. At lower doses X-Dream is great used as a post-workout relaxant and even better full strength as nightly sleep aid.
    How does this revolutionary product work? We combined 2 innovative products, 3-OH-GABA and N-arachidonyl-dopamine HCL. 3-OH-GABA binds to the GABA A receptor site in the brain which is the same receptor site that benzodiazepines such as Xanax bind to and 3-OH-GABA has clinically shown to increase growth hormone levels. The next innovative ingredient,N-arachidonyl-dopamine, HCL binds to the cannabinoid CB1 receptor which is the same receptor stimulated by Marijuana which is known to cause relaxation and even produces a sense of euphoria. The combination of these two natural, LEGAL and potent compounds trigers all the remarkable benefits found in the X-Dream formula.

    With X-Dream your wildest dreams will come true as your body enters REM for a longer period of time, decreasing muscle recovery time and fatigue. Don't get caught rolling around for hours, X-Dream the night away!


  2. first in!

  3. I used x-dream on my last trip to asia...didn't have any issues with being jet lagged while I was there and I got great rest!
    •   
       


  4. Sub Sausage
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  5. woo another AM party!

  6. I hope you enjoy X-Dream, Timber Laker.

  7. Subscribed

  8. Vroom Vroom Party Starter!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. What up subbbbsss.... I'm looking forward to testing this. Would love some good sleep!

  10. Make sure you try taking this stuff sublingually! Break the cap open and put it under the tongue. Works much better that way.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Make sure you try taking this stuff sublingually! Break the cap open and put it under the tongue. Works much better that way.
    Serious?!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Serious?!
    Yessir! Ask BabyWifey and IronLungz. They both advocate it as well. I've ran X-Dreams and it didn't do a whole lot unless taken sublingual.

  13. C'mon. If I was joking I would have said mix it with 2 tabs DTH and rub it on your butt cheeks...

    Edit: Hmmm, this doesn't sound so bad...

  14. subbed, sounds good

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    C'mon. If I was joking I would have said mix it with 2 tabs DTH and rub it on your butt cheeks...

    Edit: Hmmm, this doesn't sound so bad...
    Interesting...

    I'm game.

  16. Sub-a-dub-dub, now it's time for yo rub!!! Rub-off that is!!

    I thought with you T-Styles, that this would be more appropriately titled, "Timber's XXX Dreams"!!
    :3some: :bukkake:

    Now go get you some good........
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  17. Subbbb-lingual
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  18. Let me in this bish! I am real interested in this after last night's ****ty sleep.

  19. Yo I forgot to tell you yesterday, there was a 265 lb guy totally overweight doing bicep curls in the squat rack. 25 lb ez curl and 5's on each side. I was rolling.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Yo I forgot to tell you yesterday, there was a 265 lb guy totally overweight doing bicep curls in the squat rack. 25 lb ez curl and 5's on each side. I was rolling.
    Ugh, you should have smashed him.

  21. Day 1

    I hit off two caps under the tongue last night. Caps are baby blue colored, and pull apart easily. The actual filler slides right out when you pinch the cap. Doesn't taste like much at all thankfully. I let the two caps soak under my tongue for about 15 minutes, then whatever was left I washed down and went to bed.

    Fell asleep pretty quickly, very little tossing and turning - which is great since my shin is in a decent amount of pain from an abrasion. The best part is that I shot up at around 10:00 AM, which is really quite early for me on a weekend, and I feel pretty charged up.

  22. Noice. Sh*t is never in stock. My sleep is atrocious.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Noice. Sh*t is never in stock. My sleep is atrocious.
    Sounds like NP needs to listen in Econ class and raise their price point...


  24. You'd be the teacher
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Day 1

    I hit off two caps under the tongue last night. Caps are baby blue colored, and pull apart easily. The actual filler slides right out when you pinch the cap. Doesn't taste like much at all thankfully. I let the two caps soak under my tongue for about 15 minutes, then whatever was left I washed down and went to bed.

    Fell asleep pretty quickly, very little tossing and turning - which is great since my shin is in a decent amount of pain from an abrasion. The best part is that I shot up at around 10:00 AM, which is really quite early for me on a weekend, and I feel pretty charged up.
    Good to see that you woke up refreshed! I love X-Dream for this reason: I don't wake up groggy! I'll wake up a little sleepy (I am not a morning person, so this is normal!), but my cup of french pressed coffee with an X-Force always kicks me out of it!

  26. Man, late again.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Man, late again.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  28. well....its no epi smash....but i'll come along for the ride....you gals make me laugh!

  29. Hai mooChzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzz

    is it truEzZzZ u r da gyneratorzzZzZzZz?

    k thx bye
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  30. dude....you better watch out or your going to start thinking in busterism.....its starting to come waaay to naturally for you.....ha

  31. Man im sloooow.... Aye.... This is something im interested in bro.... In to hear your thoughts on it!!!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    dude....you better watch out or your going to start thinking in busterism.....its starting to come waaay to naturally for you.....ha
    I agree, that last one was awesome.

  33. subbed. Is this basically just ZMAs? Have you used zma before? I have and got NOTHING out of it. Curious to hear how this stacks up against other products.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by burymestanding View Post
    subbed. Is this basically just ZMAs? Have you used zma before? I have and got NOTHING out of it. Curious to hear how this stacks up against other products.
    Nope, ZMA did crap for me too.

    X-Dream is:
    • 3-OH-GABA
    • Valeric Acid
    • 2-Bromo-Melatonin

  35. its gaba and a super melatonin....i think? too lazy to look back at the write up....and yes im with you on the zma....never saw any effect either

  36. ZMA did wonders for Barry.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  37. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Nope, ZMA did crap for me too.

    X-Dream is:
    • 3-OH-GABA
    • Valeric Acid
    • 2-Bromo-Melatonin
    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    its gaba and a super melatonin....i think? too lazy to look back at the write up....and yes im with you on the zma....never saw any effect either
    if this were a gunfight id be dead.....

  38. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    if this were a gunfight id be dead.....
    Haha, awesome.

  39. howZzzZ urzZz shoulder tibmerZz? is it why ur takinZz da X?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  40. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    howZzzZ urzZz shoulder tibmerZz? is it why ur takinZz da X?
    It actually fell completely off... and yes.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Timber's One Month Massacre
    By TimberLakers in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 441
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 08:47 AM
  2. Timber's Epi Smash
    By TimberLakers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2073
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 10:56 AM
  3. Timber's T-911 Review
    By TimberLakers in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 08:48 AM
  4. Twitch wanders into X-DREAM world REFORMULATED!(sponsored)
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Log in
Log in