Metroba tries out teh MMV3s

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo yo yo!!! I've deiced to give a MMv3 a run! :woohoo: I have some on its way and it will be here either tomorrow or Monday. I will start it as soon as it arrives. :hitit: I will doing a mix of hypertrophy and strength routine. My highest priority is high reps. I respond very well to higher reps and not so much lower. So I am sticking with I know best. I will occasionally hit lower reps but usually I stick around 8-25 rep range. I'm going to run MMv3 for 4 weeks and T-911 for 4. I may or not throw in my Hypertest for pct. I may save it for after. I have not decided yet. I most likely will be throwing in my Smash Fully loaded to my cycle and post cycle. We'll see ;). I'm really looking forward to this and Im sure I will make some great gains while dicen up! :borladuck: So lets get this party started!! :wave2:

:djparty:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a pic to start. I will try and get some back and leg pics up soon.

Attachments

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
good luck man

I still havent tried V2

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wholly crap you got in fast!! :eek: Yeah man I'm very excited about this. LG has been making some awesome products. I absolutely loveeed T-911. And I'm sure I will looove me some MMv3!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My diet will be geared towards leaning out. Same as cardio. I will have refeed days. On my low carb days I'll be eating around 125-150 carbs. If I start loosing weight too fast or my strength suffers, I will adjust my diet.

I hurt my Sartorius http://www.exrx.net/Muscles/Sartorius.htmlwhile running on the treadmill the other day. So I am easing back into running and warming up my hips more. I will put squats back in prob next week. Until then I'm gonna heal up.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about the Clitorius....I mean Sartorius! Lets see what MMV3 has to offer Met. I doubt the Smash will be needed in this run. MMV3 should provide plenty of aggression for the w/o.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A pre cycle strength assessment:

Today's workout - Chest/light leg

1. Warmed up hips and scap
2. Angled leg press - 4platesx10, 6x10, 8x10, 8+50lbsx9; will moved back up to 10 plates next time. My hips felt pretty good after this. Like they were nice and warmed up but I just felt like it was a better idea to let my leg rest and hit squats or deads next time.
3. Incline bb press - 95x12, 135x10, 145x10 (+1 rep from last time), 155x4 (-1 rep); didnt have a spot and I would have gotten 1 or even 2 more reps had my spot been there.
4. Decline db press - 40x12, 50x12, 60x10 (+3 reps), 65x6; I was reppin 80s while on TO. I was also fatter then and have leaned out. I'd like to hit 80's again this run with staying lean.
5. Wide iso press - 200x12, 220x10, 230x6
6. Wasn't feelin flys today but still tried out some prone grip flat flys - 35sx10; wont puss out next time :dead:
7. DC stretch - I've been hittn 30s for 90 seconds but I was reviewing the DC stretches and noticed in the pics that the grip is wider than what I have been using. So I had to move my arms out further today and was only able to hit 60 seconds with 30s. So I guess I gotta work my way back up. Im sure I will during this cycle. I'm loving these stretches btw. Especially the chest/lat stretches. The lat one just opens your back up so much more! My chest has widened up and I've gotten stronger doing the chest stretches. Good stuff :clap2:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

2. Angled leg press - 4platesx10, 6x10, 8x10, 8+50lbsx9; will moved back up to 10 plates next time. My hips felt pretty good after this. Like they were nice and warmed up but I just felt like it was a better idea to let my leg rest and hit squats or deads next time.
3. Incline bb press - 95x12, 135x10, 145x10 (+1 rep from last time), 155x4 (-1 rep); didnt have a spot and I would have gotten 1 or even 2 more reps had my spot been there.
4. Decline db press - 40x12, 50x12, 60x10 (+3 reps), 65x6; I was reppin 80s while on TO. I was also fatter then and have leaned out. I'd like to hit 80's again this run with staying lean.
6. Wasn't feelin flys today but still tried out some prone grip flat flys - 35sx10; wont puss out next time :dead:
7. DC stretch - I've been hittn 30s for 90 seconds but I was reviewing the DC stretches and noticed in the pics that the grip is wider than what I have been using. So I had to move my arms out further today and was only able to hit 60 seconds with 30s. So I guess I gotta work my way back up. Im sure I will during this cycle. I'm loving these stretches btw. Especially the chest/lat stretches. The lat one just opens your back up so much more! My chest has widened up and I've gotten stronger doing the chest stretches. Good stuff :clap2:
How are you doing the stretches? At the end of the last rep of each set? Or like a separate stretch segment at the end of the workout altogether?

HAPPY TAMS!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha glad you guys came! I was thinking of adding the Smash purely for the morning boost. I workout fasted first thing upon waking. And have zero energy when I wake up. I am now a stim addict :/..I may just get some more Meltdown for this run instead. I loved Meltdown. Kept me from putting on too much fat while bulking and it didnt make my heart rate go up. I was on 2 caps and checked my heart rate....it was 58 :wtf: effin awesome!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you be dosing the MMV3 pre w/o?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm back on SX and LOVING IT!!! I don't respond well to supps people generally respond to and I uber respond to supps people don't seem to respond to. Maybe my liver has down syndrome.

HAPPY TAMS!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you doing the stretches? At the end of the last rep of each set? Or like a separate stretch segment at the end of the workout altogether?

HAPPY TAMS!

I do the stretches for that muscle group after all the exercises for that muscle group. So I did the DC stretch at the end of this workout. I do the lat stretch at the end of my back workout. On days I work legs (except today) I will stretch at the end of the leg exercises and not at the end of the whole workout because I train legs with another muscle group (either chest or back).

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you be dosing the MMV3 pre w/o?
Irish suggests I take 2 tabs pre w/o and 1 - 1 (a couple hrs apart). I may start off at 3 tabs and bump up to 4. You know ease into it. Idk tho. I tend to get a little excited and just start off high :006:
I'm back on SX and LOVING IT!!! I don't respond well to supps people generally respond to and I uber respond to supps people don't seem to respond to. Maybe my liver has down syndrome.

HAPPY TAMS!

hahah well thats awesome man. You runnin another log or pickn up where you left off? Not loggn at all?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Present!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Irish suggests I take 2 tabs pre w/o and 1 - 1 (a couple hrs apart). I may start off at 3 tabs and bump up to 4. You know ease into it. Idk tho. I tend to get a little excited and just start off high :006:

hahah well thats awesome man. You runnin another log or pickn up where you left off? Not loggn at all?
Nah, I got Loggyno from all my excessive logging. I gotta sit back & chill awhile.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Everytime I get on here Metroba has a new log...:wall:

How is PCT looking for you? You should link a writeup for the newbies

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ryan Seacrest ain't got nuth'n on Metroba when it comes to gigs.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am in for this run. Will be nice to see what a full cycle on this will get you. Best of luck to you man!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
In for the fun. Sure to be an interesting go.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys for comin!

Nah, I got Loggyno from all my excessive logging. I gotta sit back & chill awhile.
I hear ya man..we dont just need rest from bodybuilding but from logs as well. :wave2:

For PCT, I will be using low dose Nolva, T-911 and maybe/maybe not my hypertest.

No write-up has been written up for AM just yet but this is off of the LG website:

Methyl Masterdrol gives you the most intense experience in the gym of any prohormone. It imparts amazing energy, strength and focus giving you the best workouts of your life. The unique ingredient in Methyl Masterdrol will give you the intensity to push past even your toughest plateau and recruit more strength than you've ever seen before! Methyl Masterdrol is perfect to use alone, for anyone that wishes to increase strength and stamina or as part of our stack that included Methyl 1-D for amazing mass and outstanding focus.

The new rapid release sublingual tablets are designed to instantly release more active ingredients into your system, making the bioavailability skyrocket. Also included are support ingredients that may further increase the leaning out process and boosting the anabolic environment.

Masterdrol is not a mass product on it's own, it does a good job of increasing strength, intensity and focus in the gym, without bloat or water retention. Alone, it is a perfect “cutter” product and stacked with Methyl 1-D, it provides the perfect addition to boost vascularity and strength.

Methyl Masterdrol can be used in cycles of up to 8 weeks for very hard core users. If you wish, you can use Formadrol for Post Cycle Therapy to decrease the time of your natural recovery after a cycle.
and this was posted here on AM as the ingredients:

3-alpha-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one (12x)
HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin

7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one
beta-hydroxy-tyramine
Spinacia Extract
Chitosin
Lecithin
Zinc Aspartate
Luteolin
delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione
Yohimbine

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
wtf is 7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wtf is 7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one
PM LegalGear with any and all nomenclature questions

In for the MMv3 madness

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
PM LegalGear with any and all nomenclature questions

In for the MMv3 madness
Thanks bud! I am just stoked to finally see the ingredient list for MMV3. I'll be sure to PM him!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bud! I am just stoked to finally see the ingredient list for MMV3. I'll be sure to PM him!
i can tell you the primary hormone is actually the same, just with a different written nomenclature per GNC's request.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looks like they took the fork out...

as for 7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one it looks like the different ways they are grouped leads to synthesis of fatty acids.

Nice on the low dose Nolva, I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps a 10/10/10...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

as for 7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one it looks like the different ways they are grouped leads to synthesis of fatty acids.

Nice on the low dose Nolva, I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps a 10/10/10...
I'd do a 60/30/30 torem IMO.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can tell you the primary hormone is actually the same, just with a different written nomenclature per GNC's request.
Thanks for clearing that up Swole! And welcome! :wave2:

My plan exactly..no need to go over 10 since MM is so mild.
I'd do a 60/30/30 torem IMO.
Believe me I would looove to run Torem..just for fun! But I do have Nolva on hand and I am only taking it to be safe.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

On the leg press is that total plates or plates on each side. I loved my mmv2 hopefully this treats you good. btw have you seen my new pics Hemodralix ftw.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I dun like GNC, I go in there sometimes just to make the people feel dumb. I will go in and start talking about what I am looking for, the chemical or biological functions I want a product to have.

All they say is. "Yeah I get it, here try this [insert muscletech product here] it will help with that and build mass.

Then I laugh and walk out.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I dun like GNC, I go in there sometimes just to make the people feel dumb. I will go in and start talking about what I am looking for, the chemical or biological functions I want a product to have.

All they say is. "Yeah I get it, here try this [insert muscletech product here] it will help with that and build mass.

Then I laugh and walk out.
My favorite is talking to the people at Max Muscle about what their PCT regimen is for all the ACL hormones. That's always good for a chuckle or two.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the leg press is that total plates or plates on each side. I loved my mmv2 hopefully this treats you good. btw have you seen my new pics Hemodralix ftw.
Total :worried:...I'll be adding more of those plates soon enough tho :smite:

Link me to your pics bro..Im glad youre enjoying Hemodraulix!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Looks good so far bud, I'm sure it's only gonna get better!! Sorry to hear you your leg, rest it up so you can kill it later!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good so far bud, I'm sure it's only gonna get better!! Sorry to hear you your leg, rest it up so you can kill it later!!
For sure man. I dont want to make things worse but Im sure its nothing to worry about..just a little stress on that muscle. I'm stretching it everyday and will not be doing any exercises that involve it until its completely healed. I suspect it will be back to normal in a couple of days. Thanks for comin man!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd in bro.. You'll enjoy MMv3 I am running it right now..:wave2:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In looking at PCT, a low dose of Tamoxifen will work very well, especially in conjunction with some T911. Toremifene is always nice, but definitely not necessary with a hormone this mild. I doubt you'll really be shut down much at all.

Dosing the MMV3, yes I think 2 pre-wo, and then 1 to 2 at other times during the day. 2/1 or 2/1/1. I'm sure you can jump right into the 2/1/1 if you wish. That still gives you over a months worth.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In looking at PCT, a low dose of Tamoxifen will work very well, especially in conjunction with some T911. Toremifene is always nice, but definitely not necessary with a hormone this mild. I doubt you'll really be shut down much at all.

Dosing the MMV3, yes I think 2 pre-wo, and then 1 to 2 at other times during the day. 2/1 or 2/1/1. I'm sure you can jump right into the 2/1/1 if you wish. That still gives you over a months worth.
Glad to see you here fellas!:wave2:

Im guessing I'll most likely jump right into 2/1/1. Very excited to get this thing rollin! Hittn up back soon. I'll post up for another pre cycle strength assessment. My leg doesnt hurt at all today. I want to hit up some squats but I'm a bit nervous to do em so soon. Idk. I prob will :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gyeeeah! Sup bro! :high fav:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just noticed the log title. lol. Nice.
lol :lick:

Ended up doin me some squats :D..tho my #s are not as impressive as you guys Im still slowly progressing. Legs are my weak point and I hope to really get these numbers up during this run.

Workout

1. About 5 mins of stretching
2. Squats - 45x12, 95x12, 135x12, 185x5; I hope to hit at least 200 for about the same reps.
3. Bb rows - 95x12, 135x12, 175x6; I can hit 205 for the same reps but with straps. Right now Im trying to bring up my forearm size/strength. So I havent been using straps. I'm thinking of throwing them back in tho. I miss doing heavy ass db shrugs and db rows.
4. Overhand wide pulldowns - 105x12, 135x12, 150x12, 160x8
5. Hammer chins - 15, 12, 7, 8, 6; G money said it best. These get harder the heavier you get. I'll for sure be gettin 16-20 reps on cycle.
6. Seated V-grip cable rows - 105x12, 120x12, 135x12, 145x7
7. Wide DC lat stretch - bwx12, 16; these are too easy. I was thinking of either throwing some weight in between my legs or just holding the reps longer at the top.
8. Seated calf raises - 90x25, 135x20
9. Db shrugs - 60x20; My grip was done. This is why I need to throw straps back in. I can rep 120s for 16 last I tried with straps. So I will be throwing them back in.
10. Light cardio for 10 mins on the treadmill

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Squats!!! Ya buddyyyy!! I'm probably about as strong as you with my Squats right now, if that. I don't know if I could get under a bar right now. I'll give it another couple of weeks. You'll get those numbers up in no time! Just force yourself to add more and more weight. Squats are one of those exercises where you can always do more than you think. I'll crank 8 reps at X lbs, add another 20 lbs and hit it for the same reps...it's weird.

I'll have to live vicariously through you the next month or so. I'm trying to get myself off of hormones for good other than my E-Stane run in Aug/Sept. I hope that's the last of them for me. Especially if this ban gets rid of epithio I won't be running anything. Epi is my gyno eradicator, and if that's off the market, there's no way I'm risking it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im definitely seeing what I've been missing out on. I feel it upping my strength all over. It also feels as if my test is increasing as well. Sucks youre out of commission bro. I really hope it gets taken care of goes away. I also hope this last epi cycles goes well for you. I cant imagine its easy putting your body through all this. Take care bud :cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaa this is true :stups:

....just trying to get some good logs out there. I havent seen a full 30 day run of MMV3 yet. So I'd like to contribute as much as I can....while still getting something out of it ahaaa:sly: