Tegs AMS's NEW 1andro & 4-ad UTT Review/Log (Unsponsored)

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established

1-Androsterone UTT™

New delivery - better results!

As we continue to develop and launch the best workout supplements possible, we are now offering 1-Androsterone in our new Liquid UTT™ formula found in Liquidrone UTT™. The UTT™ (under the tongue) delivery system offers a more efficient dose of the active compound and elevates blood plasma levels faster than the previous products.
Your most prized assets are now liquid!

1-Androsterone UTT™: Experience the same lean mass and strength gains as you did with 1-Androsterone plus these benefits:

Don't digest your prohormones. Absorb them!

100% bioavailability makes them far superior to the 15% conversion of encapsulated prohormones based on the 1,4 andro studies.

* Ultra efficient UTT delivery system
* Completely avoid liver first pass
* Reach blood plasma levels sooner
* Utilize alternate bio-pathway for maximum multi-supplement stacking
* Liquid prohormones have an advantage over their encapsulated cousins due to their unique under-the-tongue (UTT™) delivery system - brought to you by Advanced Muscle Science.

1-Androsterone UTT™ (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one suspension), AMS' first liquid testosterone precursor, contains 20 mg per 1 ml of 1-Androsterone dissolved into a unique oral delivery called a nanocarrier. The specific nanocarrier used for 1-Androsterone is known as a Liposome. Liposomes are such a unique delivery system because they encapsulate the active molecular compound in a way that prolongs residence in the bloodstream, enhances intracellular penetration and preserves the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body.

Just like similar molecules, 1-Androsterone has a half life. When taken in pill form, you rely on the body to break the pill down then the molecule, resulting in wasted time and causing excess stress on the liver and other organs (1-Androsterone UTT™ avoids the first pass through the liver entirely). This often results in only 15% of the molecule being delivered in the first hour. So for you to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule in pill form you must take 100 mg (15 mg the first hour) 2 times a day. However 1-Androsterone UTT™ is fully dissolved in the Liposomal liquid solution, the full dose of 20 mg can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 15 mg with pills), reaching blood plasma levels sooner.

1-Androsterone UTT™ converts at a high rate to 1-Testosterone. The liquid oral delivery system will give you better strength and size increases than the old 1-Andro or 1-Test products.

Avoid first pass through the liver - maximizing the anabolic efficiency
Reach desired anabolic blood plasma levels faster with five times the efficiency
Anabolic Liposomal liquid solution spikes blood plasma levels faster and five times as efficient as standard oral capsules and tablets.
1-Androsterone UTT™ is the perfect anabolic to stack with 4-AD UTT™ and Arom-X UTT™ or on its own for lean mass and strength results.

New delivery - better results!

As we continue to develop and launch the best workout supplements possible, we are now offering 4-AD in our new Liquid UTT™ formula found in Liquidrone UTT™. The UTT™ (under the tongue) delivery system offers a more efficient dose of the active compound and elevates blood plasma levels faster than the previous products.

Liquid Muscle is Here!

4-AD UTT™: Encounter the same androgenic mass, strength, energy and libido gains as you did with 4-AD plus these benefits:

Skip the stomach, go straight to the bloodstream!

* Ultra efficient UTT™ delivery system
* Completely avoid liver first pass
* Reach blood plasma levels sooner
* Utilize alternate bio-pathway for maximum multi-supplement stacking
* Liquid prohormones have an advantage over their encapsulated cousins due to their unique under-the-tongue (UTT™) delivery system - brought to you by Advanced Muscle Science.

4-AD UTT™ (4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one suspension), AMS' first liquid testosterone precursor, contains 40 mg per 1 ml of 4-AD dissolved into a unique oral delivery called a nanocarrier. The specific nanocarrier used for 4-AD is known as a Liposome. Liposomes are such a unique delivery system because they encapsulate the active molecular compound in a way that prolongs residence in the bloodstream, enhances intracellular penetration and preserves the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body.

Just like similar molecules, 4-AD has a half life. When taken in pill form, you rely on the body to break the pill down then the molecule, resulting in wasted time and causing excess stress on the liver and other organs (4-AD UTT™ avoids the first pass through the liver entirely). This often results in only 15% of the molecule being delivered in the first hour. So for you to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule in pill form you must take 200 mg (30 mg the first hour) 2 times a day. However, 4-AD UTT™ is fully dissolved in the Liposomal liquid solution, the full dose of 40 mg can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 30 mg with pills), reaching blood plasma levels sooner.

4-AD UTT™ converts at a high rate to testosterone. The liquid oral delivery system will give you better size and strength increases than the old testosterone precursors.

* Avoid first pass through the liver - maximizing the anabolic efficiency
* Reach desired anabolic blood plasma levels faster with five times the efficiency
* Anabolic Liposomal liquid solution spikes blood plasma levels faster and five times as efficient as standard oral capsules and tablets.
* 4-AD UTT™ is the perfect anabolic to stack with 1-Androsterone UTT™, Decavol, and Arom-X UTT™ or on its own for lean bulk results.
Introduction
Hey everyone! Well its time. AMS is Poppin My PH Cherry!

Welcome to my Log of AMS's NEW 1andro and 4-ad UTT delivery system!

About Me

Im 27y/o, Ectomorph type body. Lifting experience is 5+yrs!

I have Crohns Disease and Lupus, which in turn you guessed it, make it THAT much harder to gain mass! At this time, im doing very well, and doing what i have to gain mass and stay healthy! I LOVE lifting and have had many ups and downs due to health issues, buuut that NEVER keeps me down! I love life and you will see i have one of the greatest attitudes and will power of anyone youll meet, no matter how big or strong!

Stats
Height= 6'1
Weight = Start157 - End168

BEFORE--------------------AFTER
R Bi = 13 ------------------ 13.5
L Bi = 12 3/4--------------- 13.5
Forearms L/R = 11---------- 11.5
Shoulders = 22------------- 23
Chest = 37.5---------------38.5
R Thigh = 22--------------- 22.5
L Thigh = 21 3/4----------- 22.5
Calfs L/R = 13.5------------14.5

Waist = 33.5---------------32 3/4

BF = ?

The Workout

I will be using Timbers Split Method. Timbers Split is a 5 day body part specific split. I will how ever change days and or lifts is ness!

Day 1: Back
Day 2: Chest
Day 3: Legs and Arms
Day 4: Shoulders and Traps
Day 5: Core

Big 3 Max​
BB Bench - 165x2
Squat - 195x2
RDL - 225x2

Goals​

My goal for this is to gain as much lean mass as possible all while staying healthy! Strength wise im looking to get back to my 1rp Max on Squats and Bench and anything that i get over is a bonus!

Dosage

As per suggested use for 1andro and 4-ad: 2oral doses per day UTT divided into 8hrs apart! 1dose = 1ML

Diet

1+gal water daily

Im goin to eat as clean as possible(For Me). Eggs, chicken, oats, steak, red taters, brown rice, oat bar, string cheese, granola, wheat bread, turkey, ham, PB, EVOO, Yogurt, ETC.......

Supports

CEL Formestane- 4 squirts daily
Fish Oil- 3-6g daily
pH-Basic- 2caps nitely
ON Whey/Casein Protein
Higher Power Nitetime ZMA - 3caps nitely

PCT

Torem
CL- Blue Up
CEL- SuppressC

*I will START either Sun or Mon!
*If you think i should add anything in here.... PM me and LMK PLS!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
PICS!

Before-

Start of with a Vascularity Pic

Front

Front Double Bi

Back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AFTER!

Front

Front Double Bi

Back Double Bi

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
-Week 1 Review-​

Well today means 1 week has went by! It has been really good overall and im feeling great and looking better! Only bad side has been the lethargy. But eh take the good with the bad and got that figured out now. I am Leaner! Gained 3.5pds, Mood is Very Good, Vascularity is way up as well! I have GREAT aggression/focus in the Gym, but the gym only. The taste of 1andro and 4-ad are very good and something one can really look forward to and not dread!

-Week 2 Review-​

2weeks in and Halfway through! Things have been great this week! Gained another 3pds so thats a total of +6 since starting day! Im doing well and things seem to look even better! Im sittin at 163 as of yesterday, strength has jumped and hittin PRs all over the place! Im happy to say that i am not tired of taking nor tasting these 2 supplements! Look forward to every dose! Muscle Density is way up now, vascularity is great, and my apatite has went through the roof this week, which for me is a HUGE bonus and am glad it went up! I have noticed aggression a couple times outside the gym with ppl and there driving as well as dumb ppl are getting really irritating :lol: But it has not went outta control and i spat off with my mouth, which i felt like doing :rofl: Also a quick note is my focus has been ADDish these last couple 3days or so. Never heard of that on cycle? All in all, very happy so far :)

-Week 3 Review-
And week 3 went by, and gained some more weight and strength, now 166! Everything is just about the same really! Not really much to update this last week tho. Sides are only Lethargy still. Going to try by best to hit 170 by end of this. Not sure home much ive got left but i hope enough for 3more days:dunno:

-Week 4 Review-
Week 4 went by really quick and everything seemed to fallin palce all the last 2nd Weight was as Sat. i was 170 which i start PCT Sat Morn! Strength gains jump as well as some PRs! But the Lethargy still stayed there with me, but stims help that :)

- FINAL Review-
Pros=
Taste on both are AWESOME!
Big strength gains right outta the gate!
Wieght jump with in first week!
Aggression in gym only(i like that)
Focus was GREAT!
Leaned out a bit by 2week(Form???)

Con=
Lethargy
ADD(a few times)
Need Better MARKED surenges(lines were coming off so i REmarkered them)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think my periscope just went up!! Let the mass begin...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
ZOOommmMMMggggGDDDDzzz, hai! :wave2:

:toofunny:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yo Teg, I wuz jus thinkin that maybe you shhuld use some DTH instead, er may b even az a stack. I put on liek 40 pounds in 5 muns - solid muskckle.

Also, my test lvls are 800, iz that gewd?

OMMMMGggggGgdDDddzzzzz... Where'd my gurl go, I ned to humps off summa dis Formestane on her! LMAO! LAWLS!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
............AwWwZzzZ.................
...babe.....don't...........be........
....I wuv you schuccums.....:lick:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
......most sticky....
.....clam..... so hot....
.so freakin hot..... my....
.....schweaty.... clam....
Clambake.... which reminds.... me....
Boston...... sucks......

......so hawt.....

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
....ill.....neggerz you...
.....unless you........
are.....a.......dirty...
old...man.......

my........man.......iz....hyugge

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
....sumtimez..... when I's alone....
..I think.... of how...... much
much I...... likkez them little bugz.....
....with the anntunnaes.... n pretty wingz...

butterfiles.....

.....so hawt.... OmgDdz.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Log is gonna be massive before he starts this b*tch up.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
I think I just subbed in my pants
:haha: You did to???

I think my periscope just went up!! Let the mass begin...
:head: Hahaha You Know It!

ZOOommmMMMggggGDDDDzzz, hai! :wave2:

:toofunny:
:lol: :wave2: O Boi this will be a fun one! ;)

:) Thanks for coming by SC! Much appreciated! Got everything in order, did some talking to some very knowlagable ppls and got all the ish together! Im being double safe ;)

Log is gonna be massive before he starts this b*tch up.
Hahahaha Yup! Good thing i reserved some spots eh ;) ;) I knew once all my boys showed up for Tegs Party it would be an interesting yet fun one!

I'm excited about this log, great set up so far and good luck
WAR! Im glad that you stopped in! Im following your as well! Im lurking in the shaddows! Muahaha

Thanks for coming by DF! :wave2:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol! dang son!

Looking like this is gona be nice. I am in, was looking at the new AMS UTT for future use.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
lol! dang son!

Looking like this is gona be nice. I am in, was looking at the new AMS UTT for future use.
Hehehe.... :welcome: Zero! Good to have ya joining us!

Im goin to try my very best to keep this as clean and detailed as possible my friend! It looks great on paper and im hoping even better in reality!!!!!!

tattoopierced1

subbed.. good to see a UTT log, sit back and enjoy the ride

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I"m in Please comment on taste i'm very interested but the cinamon flavor gives me bad flashbacks to the old vpx clenbutrx hoping this one tastes better

tattoopierced1

I"m in Please comment on taste i'm very interested but the cinamon flavor gives me bad flashbacks to the old vpx clenbutrx hoping this one tastes better
the flavors are good.. i especially like the mint flavor

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hey Teg, just reviewing your setup.

Why are you taking Cycle Assist? Question being - the recommended serving is 4 caps AM, 4 caps PM on a methyl cycle. Are you just taking it for overall health?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
subbed.. good to see a UTT log, sit back and enjoy the ride
Thanks Tat! Glad you come by!! :)

:welcome: Mix! I WILL give a full in depth review of taste since i know lots of ppl wanna know! If you have ?s feel free to ask!

the mint flavor is only on the 1-ad right and 4ad is cinamon?
Yes! I just put a VERY VERY lil dab on my tounge of each. Both have good soild flavor. Deff. taste the mintyness on 1andro and 4-ad has that cinn taste! But like i said that was only less then a drop!

Hey Teg, just reviewing your setup.

Why are you taking Cycle Assist? Question being - the recommended serving is 4 caps AM, 4 caps PM on a methyl cycle. Are you just taking it for overall health?
Well i wanted to make sure i had my bases covered JUST in case. At this point as you well know from my log, better safe then sorry. If you or anyone else sees why i shouldnt tho, im open to reasoning for sure. It would save me some money or use it on my next cycle.... Thanks for looking out brotha! :)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Assist might be overkill. You could probably just pick up some Hawthorn Berry for BP... I don't think you'll need the liver protectant and the Saw Palmetto (hair) etc...

Not that the CA is a bad thing persay. Certainly wont hurt - but I know the stuff is expensive, and would likely be better served saving for a methyl cycle.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm Point Taken..... Well your right it would be better suited on a Hdrol Cycle...... In my mind i was just thinking safer then sorry at this point! Hmmm

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm Point Taken..... Well your right it would be better suited on a Hdrol Cycle...... In my mind i was just thinking safer then sorry at this point! Hmmm
Plus if you're half dosing the CA - you're underdosing the HB, which is probably the only thing you really could use...

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am running this Exact same cycle with the AMS UTT line and Formestane and Suppress C in the next month or so.... Glad to see you running it well and cant wait to see how it works for you... Good Luck Bro

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Why Suppress C during cycle?

It also doesn't sound like a good product. Cortisol control is something you would want systematically, not locally according to the carrier per the bottle.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Tell Gmoney to get his butt over in the right thread! lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Suppress C would be better served at the back end of PCT right?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
On paper it looks good, but Cel could be relying on the body's natural ability to control cort. The carrier included in the product is only good for local delivery; that's great if you are trying to reduce cortisol in a specific area (which doesn't make sense :thinking:). Something cortisol wise needs to be controlled systematically. Transdermal ph's and hormones are perfect for this because of absobption bypass of the liver.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Gmoney You Made It! Yaaaa BOI! And who said going to school was a BAD thing? :lol:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just hi res pics of his illegal roidz. (Umgdz)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I want those! To lock away in my closet of goodies....most of which I will never get to use :\

PS: as for the hot teachers....I will be one, and I will have a hot wife, does that count?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this should be interesting, the UTT dienedrone seemed to work really well

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established