AI Maniac! Initial Review

  1. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,238
    Rep Power
    1093156
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    AI Maniac! Initial Review


    The fruit punch flavor, despite smelling awful is amazing!

    I only used one scoop and didnt notice much, but there is a lot of promise, ill try two scoops tomorrow.

    Lastly, there was a huge discrempency between the profile on the internet sites and whats on the label.

    The actual label says 2 scoops is 20.5g, 9 of which is carbs
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  2. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,546
    Rep Power
    576412
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    73.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Keep us posted!
    doing my own thang!
  3. Senior Member
    brownstown89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    1092
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    2nd post ive read that there not feeling much of maniac im already getting skeptical.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,238
    Rep Power
    1093156
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    2nd post ive read that there not feeling much of maniac im already getting skeptical.
    only thing that worries me is the labeling inaccuracy

    im sure two scoops would suffice regarding the energy jolt associated with most preWO products
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  5. New Member
    KmuL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

    hey bro, looking at the label mistake now...I have the beta version with no label here. It appears that it should read 1 scoop(20.5g)=76 servings, and the profile should read 2 servings...so the 9 carbs should be over 41g...

    I apologize for the error and will be back to confirm.

    I don't know why this is still being compared to Jack3d though, haha....really 2 very different effects...ours is a low stim, more focus/pump/sustained energy product.

    I would say this compares more with NO shotgun, CMI NO3 powder, and black powder

    Gotta give Jack3d some props though....it certainly gives you a kick in the ass!
  6. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,238
    Rep Power
    1093156
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    42.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    hey bro, looking at the label mistake now...I have the beta version with no label here. It appears that it should read 1 scoop(20.5g)=76 servings, and the profile should read 2 servings...so the 9 carbs should be over 41g...

    I apologize for the error and will be back to confirm.

    I don't know why this is still being compared to Jack3d though, haha....really 2 very different effects...ours is a low stim, more focus/pump/sustained energy product.

    I would say this compares more with NO shotgun, CMI NO3 powder, and black powder

    Gotta give Jack3d some props though....it certainly gives you a kick in the ass!
    looking forward to the label being cleared up

    i havent seen jacked mentioned in here until you brought it up, if referring to a seperate thread, i would assume the comparison would be that both are economic/not high end preWO products

    i used my v3 today and shotgun is still the kind in my eyes

    ill use two scoops maniac and see if it can compare to v3 (shotgun)
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  7. New Member
    KmuL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    looking forward to the label being cleared up

    i havent seen jacked mentioned in here until you brought it up, if referring to a seperate thread, i would assume the comparison would be that both are economic/not high end preWO products

    i used my v3 today and shotgun is still the kind in my eyes

    ill use two scoops maniac and see if it can compare to v3 (shotgun)
    we are sorting the label out now
  8. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1140
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    looking forward to the label being cleared up

    i havent seen jacked mentioned in here until you brought it up, if referring to a seperate thread, i would assume the comparison would be that both are economic/not high end preWO products

    i used my v3 today and shotgun is still the kind in my eyes

    ill use two scoops maniac and see if it can compare to v3 (shotgun)
    Shotgun just never gets old or dull.... Its the best pre-workout in my eyes out on the market. I actually prefer v2 over v3, but they are both top notch. Interested to hear more about Maniac.
  9. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,403
    Rep Power
    956441
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    23.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    mine will be here today, depending on time, looking at giving it a go sometime either today or wednesday
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4829
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sorry for the problem on the label thank you for letting us know.

    A few containers got by with the incorrect label before it was caught. Then the rest which were produced have the correct label.

    The info you asked about is below

    Yes it is 1 heaping scoop 10.5 grams
    carbs 2 g
    Maniac! Formula 18,500

    You can see all the other numbers here:

    http://anabolicinnovations.com/maniac_

    Nutra Planet is updating the supplement Facts.

    Thank you for letting us know you like the flavor.

    This is the exact same formula as used for the beta testers.

    Kmul did you post the beta tester reviews some where?
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  11. New Member
    KmuL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Sorry for the problem on the label thank you for letting us know.

    A few containers got by with the incorrect label before it was caught. Then the rest which were produced have the correct label.

    The info you asked about is below

    Yes it is 1 heaping scoop 10.5 grams
    carbs 2 g
    Maniac! Formula 18,500

    You can see all the other numbers here:

    http://anabolicinnovations.com/maniac_


    Thank you for letting us know you like the flavor.

    This is the exact same formula as used for the beta testers.

    Kmul did you post the beta tester reviews some where?
    yes, they are on the nutraplanet forum...will get the link in a sec
    Nutra Planet is updating the supplement Facts.
  12. New Member
    KmuL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AI Maniac Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:33 PM
  2. Initial 3-day OEP review...
    By F355 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 10:56 PM
  3. Andrew732's initial review of O-E-P
    By andrew732 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:42 PM
  4. BC+EAA Initial Review
    By Darth Pooh in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 01:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in