Vadox's LG Sciences BC EAA Log!

vadox6466

Hey guys,

So, I was lucky enough to be selected to log LG Science's new BC EAA flavor.. grape!

This log will probably last ~30 days, as that's the supply. I'm going to be dosing the BCAA + EAA mix in between meals on off days only. Currently, I'm doing a carb cycling cut, and workout 4 times a week. More details about diet and workout program are in the post below. This post, however, is all about my first impression of the powder:

Opening the package, I was immediately impressed. The only other BCAA product I've tried was Xtend, and although outside appearances don't mean much, the LG's carton blows Scivation's out of the water.

My little tub was nicely sealed and had a fantastic looking label. Everything was clean and a little glossy. Opening the tub, I noticed that the lid screws on solidly; a minor thing to note, but one that denotes the quality of LG's work. To compare, Xtend comes with a lid that doesn't *really* screw on solidly -- I've had a friend who once grabbed his xtend by the lid to move it, and the whole jug just fell out from underneath. However, I wanted to note that the "sealed for your protection" cover came off with the lid -- as if no adhesive was used to put it on. I had the same problem with Xtend, so it might be that the BCAA mix just loosens the adhesive used to seal those on so that by the time you open it, the "sealed for your protection" cover is off. I dunno

I was particularly pleased with the quaint little scooper. Xtend's scooper was too long, and it was tough to fit it back into the package during the first week or two, as I had to jam it deep into the powder to close the package. LG's has a handle that seems perfectly sized, and there's enough room left in the jug not to have to jam it into the powder when trying to close it.

Next comes the powder. I was blown away by the quality of it. It has a nice, mild scent to it. But the thing that impressed me was just how fine the powder was. Comparing to Xtend's (which clumps up and, when settled, becomes really really hard), this is a magnificent improvement. A very fine powder, with no clumps or large pieces to be seen. Poking around with the scooper, it was also very soft.. overall, it just screamed quality. (and I don't say this about many products)

Taste-wise, it's definitely milder than xtend -- but I like it way more. Xtend has way too much sweetener in it, and a single serving has to be mixed with a huge amount of water to be drinkable (for me, I used 2L of water per 4 scoops). I guess this really depends on your preference. During the day, I drink a lot of water (8-10L), and I would never think of using Xtend during the day, because I'd have to use too much water. LG's mix is perfect for intra-meal dosing. I tried one scoop in a medium sized glass of water, and the taste was excellent... but very, very mild. There was just a hint of grape using 1 scoop, but that's the way I like it. I'm going to be using 1 serving (3 scoops) each day, so 3 glasses of grape flavored drink per day :D

The mixability is about on par with what I experienced with Xtend. Although this is excellent quality, amino acids (especially glutamine, I think) have a hard time mixing really well with anything. I used a teaspoon to mix mine, and after 5 or 6 swirls the water changed color but there was quite a bit of floating residue on top. I don't mind this at all - I actually like it when powders clump up in my shakes, as it gives a more concentrated taste. I'm sure if I used a shaker it'd mix better, or if I let it stand for a while.. but like I said, I enjoy the minor clumping.

Overall, I just wanted to stress the quality of this product. The ingredient profile is very good, and I'm excited to try out EAA's for the first time. The presentation is fantastic -- a slick looking label and a glossy container, as well as a perfectly sized scooper. And the fineness of the powder is unparalleled to what I've experienced thus far.

vadox6466

Workout:

Following Scivation's Tri Phase Training scheme. Currently on Phase 3 - Frequency. Here's how it looks:

Workout A (Wed - 2x4-6)
Workout B (Fri - 2x6-10)​
Workout C (Sun - 2x10-12)​
Squats
Leg Press​
Leg Extension​
Stiff Leg Deadlift
Lying Leg Curl​
Seated Leg Curl​
Seated Calf Raise
Standing Calf Raise​
Donkey Calf Raise​
Flat Press
Incline Press​
Decline Press or Dips​
Bent Over Row
Pull-up​
Seated Cable Row​
Military Press
DB Side Lateral​
Cable Lateral​
Barbell Shrug
DB Shrug​
Low-Pulley High Row​
Close Grip Bench
Skull Crusher​
Tricep Pressdown​
Barbell Curl
DB Curl​
Cable Curl​

..and then I throw in a "weak point" day on Monday. Not quite sure what the rep range is supposed to be yet.

Diet:

I'm doing an aggressive cut using a carb-cycling protocol. 3 different days: No Carb, Low Carb, and High Carb. I have 5 meals/day + workout shake. Breakdown is as follows:

No Carb - 270g Pro, 20g Fish Oil, + veggies

Low Carb - 202g Carb, 220g Pro, 14g Fish Oil + ~600 cals from fruits, + veggies

High Carb - 270g Carb, 180g Pro, 14g Fish Oil + fruits, veggies

Note: I know the macro nutrients look low. However, I don't count everything.. for example, if I have a higher-fat meat, I only count the protein from it -- not the carbs or fat. So in reality I'm getting more of everything.

Since my workouts go like this:

on - off - on - off - on - on - off
I have Low Carb days on workout days, No Carb days on off days, and one High Carb Refeed day per week instead of a low carb day.

The 2 carb meals come at breakfast and preworkout.

vadox6466

[size=+3]LG's BCAA/EAA FINAL Review[/size]

First off, I want to thank LG for giving me a chance to log their product. It was a fantastic ride over the past 30 days, and I felt very accountable doing my workouts because I knew I was given the opportunity to conduct a log of a great product.

So I figure I give this final review a few sub-sections in which I'll mention the changes experienced. Starting off with:

Gym Numbers:

I was on a cut throughout the 30 days, and unfortunately my gym numbers didn't increase over that period. I've been sticking to the same reps and weights I was at at the start. However, I've lost about 5lb's over the time period, and dropped down a couple BF%'s.. to the point where I'm consistently at 9%. Still going strong, but the EAA/BCAA def. helped in keeping me from burning away precious muscle during the cut.

Notes and Observations

Body Composition- I'm substantially leaner when starting, and actually look bigger. But that always happens when you go on a cut ;)

Vascularity- Vascularity kept increasing. I can't attribute this to the product, but I can attribute it to my lower BF%'s

Pump- No change over the length of this log.

Recovery- Recovery was great on the BCAA/EAA. Especially early on, when I was transitioning from a bulk to a cut, and my body wasn't yet used to the lowered calories.. I would wake up super sore, dose with the amino's, and go to sleep feeling as if I didn't even have a workout the day before.

Overall: I'd recommend this product to almost anybody on a cut. The quality of the powder is fantastic, and taste is good as well. The write up in my first post goes on and on about that. I really like the value, as you get both EAA and BCAA's in one. I can't purchase any more here in Canada (home for the summer), but when I get back to the states and am on my next cut I'll pick up another tub to keep me going! Taste/quality-wise, as compared to Xtend.. the quality is definitely higher, but the taste is substantially weaker. It just depends on what you like. If you're a sucralose freak and lose the very sweet stuff, go for Xtend (although you'll be missing out on the EAA's!).. however, if you like more of a tame taste, check this one out. Grape's a winner!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely tremendous write up!, I love the grape myself, awesome start bro!

vadox6466

Day 2

Hey guys, short update here.. I'm in the middle of papers, exams, and all that (not so fun) stuff. Last night I stayed up really late (around 4am), but slept in today to maybe 11. With that said, I wanted to throw in the dosing with the amino acids has thus far really helped out in terms of recovery. I had a monster workout yesterday, and with not much sleep last night I would expect myself to be incredibly sore.. but I'm not, and the only difference comparing now to regular is the BC/EAA mix :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear!

... and that new avi is sick, bro!

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I'm in also..
Amino Acids are my favorite supps on the planet.. Can't wait to see how LG's pan out
Good luck brohem

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Hey guys, short update here.. I'm in the middle of papers, exams, and all that (not so fun) stuff. Last night I stayed up really late (around 4am), but slept in today to maybe 11. With that said, I wanted to throw in the dosing with the amino acids has thus far really helped out in terms of recover. I had a monster workout yesterday, and with not much sleep last night I would expect myself to be incredibly sore.. but I'm not, and the only difference comparing now to regular is the BC/EAA mix :D

Nice! very glad to hear this.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
As Lg33 said, awesome detail man! Love it! I'm sipping the grape right now! I love it
!!! Keep up the good logging my man :)

vadox6466

Quick note, and then back to the f'ing essay I've been writing all day.. since yesterday, lol. I've been mixing this with water all the time up to now. Maybe I'm kind of strange, but I like to "eat" my powdered products. So, I just tried to take a scoop and dump it right on my tongue. The result? Fantastic! I get a bit more concentrated flavor, but it still tastes awesome. I think I'm going to be dosing like this from here on in :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Quick note, and then back to the f'ing essay I've been writing all day.. since yesterday, lol. I've been mixing this with water all the time up to now. Maybe I'm kind of strange, but I like to "eat" my powdered products. So, I just tried to take a scoop and dump it right on my tongue. The result? Fantastic! I get a bit more concentrated flavor, but it still tastes awesome. I think I'm going to be dosing like this from here on in :p
hahaha awesome! I love weird logs :p

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird. Haha. I may have to try this just out of curiosity.

vadox6466

Day 4

Had to skip a workout yesterday, but today was strong in the gym. Did the following:

Workout-

Leg Ext:

2x10 @ 160lb (one leg}

Leg Curl:
8/7 @ 110lb​

Calve Press:
2 x 8 @ 450lb​

Inc DB BP:
2 x 6 @ 80lb​

Pullups:
2 x 5 @ 50, 45lb​

Lateral DB Raise:
10, 9 @ 20lb, 25lb​

DB Shrugs:
2 x 10 @ 80lb​

Skull Crushers:
10,9 @ 55lb​

Diet/Comments-

Today was No Carb Day. Sucks to workout without any carbs, but I had to do it because I skipped a workout because of that bloody paper. Got back into it today, though. I've noticed my hunger is down with the dosing of the BCAA/EAA's in between meals. With 5 protein meals a day, I had the amino acid mix 1.5hr after/before each meal.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird. Haha. I may have to try this just out of curiosity.
has me thinking, this will allow me to cut back on my water intake..haha

vadox6466

Day 5

Diet/Comments-

Off Day from the gym, but had a Low Carb Day. Routine and diet is out of sync because I skipped a workout due to that damn paper. It'll sync back up on Tuesday. Dosed only 1 serving of the BCAA/EAA mix today, three scoops in total. I was soo sore this morning from the gym, but am feeling substantially better right now (10pm). I think the amino acids are helping! ..of course, the effects were augmented by the carb up :D

vadox6466

Ok so I tried it tonight, not sure if im a fan of it though:) wasnt bad,kinda strange when my mouth fluffed up, :lol: stronger grape flavor though:)
hah, how many scoops did you take? I just take one.. three times a day. 1 serving per day total

vadox6466

Day 7

Excellent workout today. Worked on my weak points -- upper chest and bi's. I'm going to be sore tomorrow.. :D

Workout-

Incline Cable Flies:

4x70lb, 8x45;b, 12x35lb

Dips:
4xBW+25lb, 8xBW, 12xBW-10lb​

Hammer DB Curls:
4x55lb, 8x40lb, 12x35lb​

Machine Bi's:
4x50lb, 8x30lb, 4x20lb (one arm)​

Abs:
Miscellaneous ab work. Oblique stuff. A small circuit of two exercises, 12 reps for each. Did 2 sets of the circuit.​

Diet/Comments-

Today was Low Carb Day. I'm so happy to get back into my schedule. No carb days on off days, low carb days on workouts, plus one carb up a week. cutting is going well -- looking mroe and more defined! Once again, I woke up this morning so very sore from yesterday's leg exercises.. and was sore throughout the full day. Decided to dose 1/3 of a serving of the BCAA/EAA mix today, even though it's not on my schedule. Right now, I'm feeling so much less sore. Going to take an extra scoop before bed, because I absolutely killed my chest today, and don't want to be sore in two days when I hit it again.

One more thing to note: my laptop is dying! The power cable doesn't seem to want to connect to the receptor in the laptop -- I can plug it in, but it doesn't draw any power. Well, it does, but only sporadically and only if I hold the plug in at a certain angle (which changes every time I try, and is getting harder and harder to find). I think the contact's gone. With that said, I might not be able to update the log until Sunday. I'm leaving college to fly back home on Friday, and if my laptop doesn't survive until then, I won't have any access to a computer. Back home we have tons of desktops, and I can get this thing repaired. But if I go MIA for a few days, there's the reason :( :(

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many carbs are you taking in on your work out days?

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
good log so far! nice work on keeping up with the diet.. I might have to try this sometime

vadox6466

good log so far! nice work on keeping up with the diet.. I might have to try this sometime
it's the best/fastest cutting diet I've ever tried. You're actually supposed to have a schedule of High-Low-No, but since I've done this before and want to go a bit faster I'm going Low-No-Low... with one High day during the week. You just have to make sure you're not losing muscle, by keeping the weights in the gym the same/increasing them. I've been increasing them each week! Don't know how that happens, but it does, so I'm very happy.

I push myself so f'ing hard in the gym though, it's unbelievable. My workout partner gives me awesome accountability, and we make sure each of our workouts are always intense. That's probably a good reason why

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
it's the best/fastest cutting diet I've ever tried. You're actually supposed to have a schedule of High-Low-No, but since I've done this before and want to go a bit faster I'm going Low-No-Low... with one High day during the week. You just have to make sure you're not losing muscle, by keeping the weights in the gym the same/increasing them. I've been increasing them each week! Don't know how that happens, but it does, so I'm very happy.

I push myself so f'ing hard in the gym though, it's unbelievable. My workout partner gives me awesome accountability, and we make sure each of our workouts are always intense. That's probably a good reason why
Good to hear. Yeah, I would definitely lift heavy with a diet like this. Maybe throw in a natty T booster to help keep the strength up and muscle on. I do need to put on some mass first though before I decide to cut, but when I do, I'll look back at this log to get a general idea. keep up with the good log, I'll be looking to see if the diet continues producing results!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good log man! good to see you doing a big hard core cut! The Bc+Eaa should certainly help you retain that muscle. I'm finding it really useful.

vadox6466

Alright, just flew home last night! Phew! 9 hours of travel + waiting in airports = hell.

Flew from Boston to Vancouver. Got in at Logan Airport around 2pm yesterday, got in the car to drive home at 3:30am :yikes:

Going to the gym today! I love my home gym, I missed it while I was at school. Gotta go stock up on supplements though, there aren't any left in my house!

On another note.. the airline lost one of my bags. Wouldn't be too big of a deal for this log, except that in it were all my jeans, shoes, and my freaking BCAA/EAA powder!! Hoping they'll get me the back either today or tomorrow so I can continue.. :worried:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Alright, just flew home last night! Phew! 9 hours of travel + waiting in airports = hell.

Flew from Boston to Vancouver. Got in at Logan Airport around 2pm yesterday, got in the car to drive home at 3:30am :yikes:

Going to the gym today! I love my home gym, I missed it while I was at school. Gotta go stock up on supplements though, there aren't any left in my house!

On another note.. the airline lost one of my bags. Wouldn't be too big of a deal for this log, except that in it were all my jeans, shoes, and my freaking BCAA/EAA powder!! Hoping they'll get me the back either today or tomorrow so I can continue.. :worried:
Hoep they dont steal your Bc+Eaa :p

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no kidding, wrong bag to lose! dam airports

vadox6466

Hoep they dont steal your Bc+Eaa :p
Hah, no kidding. Wrong bag to lose for sure.

I just got word that they'll be bringing the bag to my house sometime today before 4pm. Maybe in some way this was a blessing in disguise, because yesterday I had a no-carb day... and without the intra-meal BCAA/EAA dosing I felt like crap all day. Very little energy, very tired, etc. Also, very sore from the day before in the gym. Some of this might obviously be attributed to jet lag, but it's only a 3 hours time difference. Compared to the days I've been on the product, this was one of the worst no-carb days.

If my cut lasts longer than the product does (might go a month longer.. we'll see), I'll definitely be picking up another container to continue dosing. I think that's one of the best compliments a sponsored logger can give a product :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hah, no kidding. Wrong bag to lose for sure.

I just got word that they'll be bringing the bag to my house sometime today before 4pm. Maybe in some way this was a blessing in disguise, because yesterday I had a no-carb day... and without the intra-meal BCAA/EAA dosing I felt like crap all day. Very little energy, very tired, etc. Also, very sore from the day before in the gym. Some of this might obviously be attributed to jet lag, but it's only a 3 hours time difference. Compared to the days I've been on the product, this was one of the worst no-carb days.

If my cut lasts longer than the product does (might go a month longer.. we'll see), I'll definitely be picking up another container to continue dosing. I think that's one of the best compliments a sponsored logger can give a product :)
Awesome man! What flavor will you be picking up?

vadox6466

Day 13

This is from yesterday

Workout-

Deadlifts:

2x11 @ 265

DB Lunges:
2 x 12 @ 40lb​

Calve Press:
2 x 10 @ 270lb​

Dec BB Smith Press:
9, 10 @ 205lb​

Machine Lat Pullbacks:
12, 10 @ 180lb, 210lb​

Rear Lateral DB Raise:
2 x 12 @ 10lb​

Tri Pushdowns:
2 x 10 @ 70lb​

Rope Bicep Curls:
2x12 @ 55lb​

Diet/Comments-

re: post above.. I think I'll be picking up another grape one.. I already know and love the flavor ;)

vadox6466

Day 14

Workout-

Incline Cable Flies:

4x70lb, 8x45lb, 12x35lb

Dips:
4xBW+25lb, 12xBW, 12xBW​

Hammer DB Curls:
4x55lb, 12x40lb, 12x40lb​

Machine Bi's:
4x50lb, 8x30lb, 4x20lb (one arm)​

Abs:
Forgot!​

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like how you have your log laid out.. On the Grape flavor you cant go wrong.. I love it! Hows your recovery doing any faster?

vadox6466

I like how you have your log laid out.. On the Grape flavor you cant go wrong.. I love it! Hows your recovery doing any faster?
Absolutely! I've noted it multiple times in the comments so far. Best example was the 3 days I didnt have access to the powder because in the bag the airport lost.. I felt weaker and had less energy on the one no-carb day when I couldn't dose between meals. Felt a bit more sore the day after a workout as well. This stuff is solid

vadox6466

Day 16

This is from yesterday

Workout A-

Smith Squats:

2x4 @ 240lb + 3 x 8 @ 200lb

SLDL:
2 x 6 @ 310lb​

Sitting Calve Press:
2 x 6 @ 80lb​

Pendlay Rows:
6, 5 @ 120, 150lb​

Bench:
5, 6 @ 225lb​

DB Shoulder Press:
2 x 5 @ 60lb​

BB Shrugs:
2 x 6 @ 225lb (Super light because I've been straining my neck a bit the past couple workouts going heavy on shrugs)​

Smith Close Grip Bench Press:
2 x 6 @ 195lb​

Curl Bar Curls:
6, 5 @ 120, 125lb​

Diet/Comments-

Workout sucked -- took way too long. I was strong, but the gym was so busy I had to wait forever between sets. Got pissed off and decided to do my 20 min cardio before benching (instead of after the workout) because the gym was so full. 20 minutes later it cleared up a bit, and I finished without incident, but was more tired than I should have been due to cardio.

Some a$$hole with his ugly daughter was on the squat rack for like 40 minutes bobbling on a swiss ball and doing some stupid made up exercises for maybe 40 minutes.. I needed it for SLDL... ended up waiting for at least half an hour after squats. Threw me off big time.​

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely! I've noted it multiple times in the comments so far. Best example was the 3 days I didnt have access to the powder because in the bag the airport lost.. I felt weaker and had less energy on the one no-carb day when I couldn't dose between meals. Felt a bit more sore the day after a workout as well. This stuff is solid
Outstanding!, it is a solid product.,

vadox6466

Day 17

Diet/Comments-

Off Day from the gym, which means No Carb Day. Feel kinda weird today -- went really hard in the gym yesterday, but am looking bloated today. I was leaner a week ago.. it's frustrating. Might be that I'm picking at some left overs at home now that I'm around more food.. but it might be nothing. Really weird to look worse 1 week later on a cut.. hmm..​

vadox6466

Day 18

Workout B -

Leg Ext:

2x6 @ 210

Leg Curl:
8, 7 @ 65lb​

Calve Press:
2 x 8 @ 280lb, 220lb​

Inc DB BP:
8, 7 @ 75lb​

Pullups:
2 x 8 @ 35lb​

Lateral DB Raise:
2 x 6 @ 30lb​

DB Shrugs:
2 x 10 @ 80lb​

Skull Crushers:
2 x 8 @ 60lb​

DB Curls:
2 x 7 @ 50lb​

Diet/Comments-

Today was Low Carb Day. I think I might react badly to sorbitol. When I was in college the past month or so, I didn't have access to any gum, but as soon as I got home I started devouring sugar-free gum. That's been the only thing different, and I've noticed that I'm way more bloated.. meaning I can't see my abs, even though calipers are putting me at a lower bf percentage. I guess this means no more gum for me :(

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice detail in this log still man! Awesome :)

vadox6466

Day 20

Workout-

Deadlifts:

11, 12 @ 265

DB Lunges:
2 x 10 @ 45lb​

Calve Press:
12, 10 @ 270lb​

Dec BB Smith Press:
12, 9 @ 205lb​

Machine Lat Pullbacks:
12, 10 @ 200lb​

Rear Lateral DB Raise:
2 x 12 @ 10lb​

Tri Pushdowns:
12, 10 @ 70lb​

Rope Bicep Curls:
12, 10 @ 55lb, 60lb​

Diet/Comments-

Low Carb Day today. Workout was intense. I was the hardest working one in that gym. Completely dead by the end, but threw in 20min of low intensity cardio as usual :D

UKStrength

Hey mate, log is looking great so far!

I just had a question about your diet, do you still keep track of your calories or just adjust the macros as your weight/measurements plateau?

It seems like a great fat loss regime, I don't know if I could cope with no carbs though! (well there'd have to be some fruit in there at least!).

vadox6466

Hey mate, log is looking great so far!

I just had a question about your diet, do you still keep track of your calories or just adjust the macros as your weight/measurements plateau?

It seems like a great fat loss regime, I don't know if I could cope with no carbs though! (well there'd have to be some fruit in there at least!).
I calculated the required calories for my LBM at the start, so there's not much adjustment. If I feel that I'm going too slow, then I might add 10 minutes more of cardio when I do cardio. Otherwise, I know what each of my meals are each day down to the gram, and weight everything. No carb days are really no carb days...not even fruits. Like today :D

vadox6466

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I haven't been in the gym since my last workout! Had to take 5 days off after 9 weeks of intense lifting. back in action on monday

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates, but I haven't been in the gym since my last workout! Had to take 5 days off after 9 weeks of intense lifting. back in action on monday
That's ok man, look forward to your return :)

vadox6466

Day 28

Workout-

Deadlifts:

10, 10, 10 @ 265

Pullups:
8, 7, 4 @ 35lb​

Pendlays:
6, 8, 8 @ 185lb​

DB Shrugs:
10, 10, 10 @ 80lb​

Diet/Comments-

Low Carb Day today. Getting back into things after a few days off, my timing was not where I remember. Got tired quickly and couldn't really focus. Weight is weird too.. I came in about 3lb's heaver this morning than I did at my lowest last week. Usually I'm stable. Dunno what's going on, I don't want to cut more calories as I'm pretty low.. figure I should stick to diet with a renewed vigor.. I've been nibbling on some leftover chicken breast pieces the past few days.​

---

That was from yesterday. Today is a no carb day, and I'm dosing with the BCAA/EAA mix between meals again. Didn't dose with the aminos during my time off.. maybe that accounted for the decrease in performance? I'll monitor myself in the coming week.

vadox6466

Day 30

Workout-

Smith BP:

10, 10, 7 @ 4, 45lb plates

Inc DB BP:
8, 6, 5 @ 75lb​

Dips:
10, 10, 7 @ BW​

DB Military:
6, 5, 4 @ 55lb​

DB Side Laterals:
10, 10, 10 @ 25lb​

Diet/Comments-

Low Carb Day today. Workout was really good, but I think I exhausted myself with the bench.. all numbers afterwards suffered -- I hit higher ones last week! Maybe it's the cut finally getting to me. Anyway, back on track with my bodyweight, and looking forward to finishing this cut and starting a 24 month bulk!! On another note, my BCAA powder is nearly out, which means it's almost time for a final review!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
final review! All good things come to and end :(