The one

T

Tumey

Awards
I figured i would go ahead and start this log since i will be starting THE ONE on May 4th. This is what the cycle will look like.

Week 1-4: The One 3 caps

PCT: 2nd Gear
DTH
Sunami

There is a chance i will up the dose to 4 caps for week 3 and 4 but if i am getting gains with 3 there is no reason to take a chance by upping it and cause side effects.

I just recently have completed a cut to 187. I used to weigh 220. Im 5'7".

I will only be updating once a week.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, Any questions hit me up Via PM

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
I'm in for this.... subbed

Hoping to run this myself in the future. Good luck mate :thumbsup:

T

Tumey

Awards
Started the one today. Took two in the morning and one in the afternoon. Went the gym around 5 and nothing to report of yet. It will probably take about 5 days to kick in.

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i am in for this subbed i am looking to run this myself in the future will be watching closely please keep up with the log tumey :) and good luck !!!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
here for run.

T

Tumey

Awards
Day 2

Took 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.
Went to the gym and nothing new to report yet.

T

Tumey

Awards
Day 3- OFF Day

I had problems eating today just wasnt hungry at all. Sort of weird considering most users experienced increase in appetite. Other the that every thing else is still the same. Ill hit the gym tomorrow and see if anything has changed.

T

Tumey

Awards
Day 4

Went to the gym and the pumps were crazy. Looks like the one is finally kicking in. The only downside is i am still having problems being able to eat.

N

ntornado

Awards
Good luck with your log, what is your diet like and what has it been like? If you aren't eating enough the one may end up being a waste. Try and make sure you at least have a big big healthy breakfast.

T

Tumey

Awards
Before the one i was cutting so it was lower then it needed to be, but i have never had a problem eating big bc i used to weigh around 225 at 20% bf and then i cut down to 187 10% bf. I weighed in today and i was up 3 pounds to 190. The second day I was on the One i started feeling like i wasnt hungry and almost having to force myself to eat. I dont know whats going on but i hope it changes.

T

Tumey

Awards
Day 5 and 6

No more problems eating. Weight is up from 187 to 191. No other pros besides increase pump and weight gain. No sides yet to speak of.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching.

To add more detail to your log, so that we can all see more on how The ONE is affcetign you, could yo please every 3-4 days (or at the end of the week) do a post that includes ALL of the following:

Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.
Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
Body composition and Look
Muscle Hardness
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Co-ordination
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

Noto

Noto

Awards
Best of luck to you! I'll be anxious to see how much lean mass you can pack on. Are you doing any photos?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you still using The ONE, Tumey?

T

Tumey

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates ive been really busy. Im in my third week of the one and im up 11 pounds. I honestly did not know i gained that much untill i stepped on the scale. I would say maybe 2 pounds of fat and the rest muscle. The pumps are still great and strength is climbing. The agression isnt really there.

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
yeah 10 pounds nice gains ???? abit of fat is that cuz of your diet ...

T

Tumey

Awards
well weighed in and now im at 193. im down 5 pounds. Some fat has started to come off in the final week so that could be the reason for the decrease in weight. Strength is still going up. The question about the diet. When on the one it seems diet goes to hell since you eat everything in sight. I am always hungry and if you dont eat you get some serious stomach pains.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well weighed in and now im at 193. im down 5 pounds. Some fat has started to come off in the final week so that could be the reason for the decrease in weight. Strength is still going up. The question about the diet. When on the one it seems diet goes to hell since you eat everything in sight. I am always hungry and if you dont eat you get some serious stomach pains.
Recomping effects :thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stomach pains ouch i would not say thats good recomping effects
Refer to the BOLDED statements.

As for the "stomach pains"; if you get them, then you need more food or more frequently, or both, period.

T

Tumey

Awards
ok well everything is going well and no sides. My last day will be sunday and i will write up a final review.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok well everything is going well and no sides. My last day will be sunday and i will write up a final review.
Nice...The anticipation...