USP Labs Prime?

  1. Banned
    HulkStatus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    USP Labs Prime?


    Who has used it and what was your gains? I looked on USP's website and couldnt find anything about whats in the product or what type of product it is. Is it a pro hormone? Do i need post cycle therapy after taking it?

  2. Registered User
    Connman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    31
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    105

    I've never used it, but I've been looking into Prime and from what I hear it is a Pro Hormone that you do have to cycle off.

    So far I'm leaning towards Diesel Test for a Test Booster, It's all natural and I don't believe you need yo cycle off. Can anyone confirm this?
  3. Registered User
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    48311

    Prime Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 120
    Amount Per Serving
    Prime Blend (Proprietary blend) 600mg
    SuperAnabolic (Engineered Extract from Tribulus Aquaticus)
    Cellmend (Engineered Extract from Terminalia Chebula)
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Connman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    31
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    105

    Look in the supplement Review/Logs section there are a few Logs on the Stuff.
  5. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4505

    Quote Originally Posted by Connman View Post
    I've never used it, but I've been looking into Prime and from what I hear it is a Pro Hormone that you do have to cycle off.

    So far I'm leaning towards Diesel Test for a Test Booster, It's all natural and I don't believe you need yo cycle off. Can anyone confirm this?
    Bro Prime is not a PH. And you do not have to "cycle off". USP Labs does recommend taking 1 day off per week I think so you do not overload your CNS from overtraining. It's all natural. A stack with DTH would be sick I think. It's non-hormonal, no cycling needed, no PCT needed. From the logs that I've read prepare to eat...
  6. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    It's not a PH or DS, AAS or any of the sorts. It does work at 8ed for 6 days weekly, for 8 weeks...I CAN TELL YOU THAT MUCH

    Stack with DtHc and you are SET!
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  7. Registered User
    spiderduncan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    USA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    377

    Quote Originally Posted by Connman View Post
    I've never used it, but I've been looking into Prime and from what I hear it is a Pro Hormone that you do have to cycle off.
    You are too funny!
  8. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Bro Prime is not a PH. And you do not have to "cycle off". USP Labs does recommend taking 1 day off per week I think so you do not overload your CNS from overtraining. It's all natural. A stack with DTH would be sick I think. It's non-hormonal, no cycling needed, no PCT needed. From the logs that I've read prepare to eat...
    Spot on! Thank you.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    Prime Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 120
    Amount Per Serving
    Prime Blend (Proprietary blend) 600mg
    SuperAnabolic (Engineered Extract from Tribulus Aquaticus)
    Cellmend (Engineered Extract from Terminalia Chebula)
    Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USP LABS PRIME
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:54 PM
  2. Usp Labs Prime???
    By avalenzi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 12:25 PM
  3. USP Labs Prime log
    By kburna in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 09:08 PM
  4. UPS Labs Prime help
    By poacher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 09:20 AM
  5. usp labs prime
    By allstar504448 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 08:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in