Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag - AnabolicMinds.com

Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Arrow Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag

CEL's new Promagnon25 clone is my next endeavor. I plan to gain 6-10 pounds of lean mass with no change in bodyfat, or slight decrease in bodyfat. I'm always trying to recomp

Thanks to Competive Edge Labs and MW1 for allowing me to test their new product.

Thanks to 17aMethyl and Hank Vangut for Promagnon advice and feedback. These 2 fellas are top notch board members and patiently answered a TON of my questions regarding this compound.

Cycle Plan
    CEL PMag 75mg for 4-6 weeks
    CEL Cycle Assist (purchased, not sponsored)
    Taurine
    *CEL Formestane (optional and/or low dose to prevent gyno aggravation)

PCT Plan A
    Sustain
    AX aPCT
    EndoAmp
    Liver XT
    Creatine

PCT Plan B
    Torem (instead of Sustain)
    Possible inclusion of PowerFull if prolactin-like sensations become aggravated

Diet
    I'm going to shoot for 300g pro and start with about 300g carbs. I plan to adjust as the cycle progresses, and expect to be able to increase carbs withiout getting any fatter.

Training
    I plan to do a typical 4 day split during the week with an extra upper body routine on Saturdays. I'm not going to let cardio slide during this cycle because I think it helps tremendously to prevent BP symptoms.

Cycle History
    -CEL H-drol
    -AX Pheraplex
    -RPN Havoc
    -AX Superdrol
    -Axis Furazadrol
    -CEL P-Mag (current)

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Arrow

Statistical Progression

............Weight.....Lean Mass......Fat Mass......BF%.....
    Day 9.....192.2......160.75....... ....31.45..........16.36....
    Day 16...190.2.......161.82....... ....28.38..........14.92...
    Day 23...193.0.......164.30....... ....28.70..........14.87...
    Day 31...193.6.......164.05....... ....29.55..........15.26...
    Day 37...193.0.......164.58....... ....28.42..........14.73...

Day 9

Day 37

Statistical Summary
    -Pmag 75/75/75/75/100 (TD Formestane 40-60mg/day throughout)
    -Diet 300p/300-350c/40-70f
    -Gained 4 pounds of lean mass
    -Lost 3 pounds of fat
    -Dropped just under 2% bodyfat

Most Notable Positive Attributes
    -Maintained (or slightly enhanced) libido even at the end of the cycle
    -Overall sense of well being (I'm not one to say this when it's not truely there)
    -Increased vascularity started early and gradually increased through the cycle
    -Mild but steady gains in strength throughout the entire cycle

Sides
    -Poor sleep patterns (I believe this was more due to the Formestane than Pmag)
    -Increased BP by 10-15mm systolic
    -Occasional mild irritability, very slight increase in shedding at the end of the cycle, very mild joint discomfort at the end of the cycle
    *I mentioned acne once in my log but that cleared up within 2-3 days. It was not a problem on this cycle.

Final Review

PMag is a productive compound that produces results with minimal to no consequence. It provides moderate strength gains, moderate lean mass gains, and moderate fat loss all at the same time.

The things that stand out the most to me with P-Mag are:
    1) Recomp
    2) Enhanced Mood
    3) Strong libido

In my opinion, with a more goal oriented strict diet, PMag could be used with intent to all out bulk or all out cut. I suspect that it could be very versatile, in a similar fashion to H-Drol, and that it should stack well with other compounds.

For those new to phs, Pmag is PERFECT!. I repeat THIS is the solo run you want to do for your first cycle. You can't mess this up and you'll look better in the mirror in 3-4 weeks. Most importantly for newbies, recovery is a cinch.

For those with experience, don't be afraid to pick up 2-3 bottles. I suggest a steady ramp of 50/75/100/125. While ramping your Pmag, I suggest stacking with a hardening compound such as Estane at 30/40/40/40 (up to 50 or 60) for recomp. I suggest stacking with Phera for bulking at 15/30/30/30 or even 45. IMO these are aggressive stacks with potential sides and possibly difficult recoveries.

In comparison to Hdrol, PMag was equal for fat burning and equal for strength. Pmag had less sides. In my experience, Hdrol was more potent for lean mass. But do keep in mind that I got sick during the last week. Also I did not eat 400g protein on my PMag cycle because I'd be kidding myself if I thought I could maintain that diet.

My strongest suggestion with PMag is to be very realistic. This is not an explosive compound. It is very reliable, where slow and steady wins the race. Keep it simple, and this should be a fun ride.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Arrow Day 1

DAY 1

Friday, April 17, 2009

2 caps Pmag 8am
    Cycle Assit Noon
    1 cap Pmag 4pm
    Cycle Assit 8pm

Today is day 1 of my Pmag cycle. No, I didn't jump on this one simply because it's super sexy to log new products. I have been honest to goodness planning a Promagnon cycle for the end of this month anyway. So the timing genuinely worked out well.

I've ran SD, PP, epithio, halo, and furaz. And after going through the typical ups and downs in the world of designers, I prefer modest, but RELIABLE, gains that are easy to maintain in pct. I also prefer compounds that build mass without having to eat 6000 cals with additional fat. Finally, I prefer compounds that won't turn my nuts to raisins and don't impair libido. (of course I have a stash of the real deal Aspire just in case )

So as you can see P-Mag, fits all of my criteria. Oh, and I haven't ran a cylce in about 9 months so my anabolic receptors are hungry Yes, that means placebo effect is already in full effect and I keep flexing in the mirror from my day 1 "pump"
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nice looking log Celc. I'm subbed and following.

Had to chuckle a little at your day 1 "pump" reference.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

first, also have u lookd at the one
  6. Board Sponsor

Subscribing to follow along. I look forward to seeing your results.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Prelude!
    Ha Ha... luckily no placebo sides yet Btw, Haven't ran into you in the boards in a while! <---- when this guy is in the house, you KNOW you're gonna learn something fellas

Alwaysgaining,
    actually I haven't really payed any attention to One. I rarely jump on the new product bandwagon and honestly have no idea how people are responding to it

CompEdgeLabs,
    no doubt in my mind that this is gonna be killer! I expect it to be like Hdrol with an aggressive twist
  8. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in for the madness!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

MW,
    Hell ya it's gonna be MADNESS when my lifting partner sees me pulling an extra plate in a few weeks

B,
    what took ya so long holmes?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

dunno bro, got caught up at the office. JK
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

From one log to the next!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

now i want to use TD Form until my cycle of Extreme Mass by TransForm (Forged)
    CEL is steppin their game up for 2009... and im down to play
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

In to follow
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i am in, not going to miss another celc log.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Arrow Day 2

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    dunno bro, got caught up at the office. JK
    Buster is a multi talented question asker who also provides occasional comedic relief. Both are crucial for a successful log

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    From one log to the next!
    The supp market is on the upswing IMO with all of these options at our disposal. It looked to be drying up last year with no new ideas. But if promagnon isn't banned, then we NEED to have access to a clone like this one by CEL.

Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    now i want to use TD Form until my cycle of Extreme Mass by TransForm (Forged)
    CEL is steppin their game up for 2009... and im down to play
    Welcome SMS! You're gonna be surprised at how productive this compound is considering it's "mild" reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    In to follow
    Hell ya bro! P-Mag is gonna work just as well in Texas as it does here in Pittsubrgh

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am in, not going to miss another celc log.
    I hope you learned your lesson. Posting in this log will be your pennance

Day 2

Saturday, April 18, 2009

3 Caps P-Mag
    Cycle Assist
    5g Taurine

Had some crazy dreams last night. 1 dream was violent. It resembled some commando survival scenarios and was probably influenced from watching "Red Dawn" last week. I also had some bikini contest dreams where my dad and I were judges. Sort of uncomfortable now that I see that in type Vivid dreams are common early on cycle for me for the first 4-5 days. Unfortunately, the entertainment usually fades after that.

I had a good lift today.
    20 minutes moderate preworkout cardio
    Hamstrings: Deads, SLDL, Curls
    Then Calves and Core

I purposely played the placebo card reminding myself that I was ON to pump through a drop set to finish off each movement.

Song of the day was "Hey Man Nice Shot" by Filter
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AWESOME SONG. Perfect for a brutal workout.

Killing invading Soviets so that you can join your dad to judge a bikini contest sounds like a great time!
  18. New Member

subbed
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

sub
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Arrow Day 3

Mattikus,
    Ya bro, it's one of those songs that gets lost in shuffle mode sometimes. The intro baseline makes me feel like I'm a lion pacing in a cage

GotTest,
    glad you're here. We're gonna have to throw around some ideas from you EOD serm plan. I have my stash, but want to think about some different options.

KnowBull,
    Welcome! Join in brotha

Day 3

Sunday, April 19, 2009

3 caps P-Mag
    1 pump x 2 CEL TD Formestane
    Cyccle Assit
    5g Taurine

Wait a second... it's ONLY DAY EFFING THREE! I swear with my right hand up to the sky that pumps, hardness, and vascularity are up No joke, no exaggeration, no hype. It's starting already!

I typically have mediocre vasculariy considering I'm about 17% bf at the moment. Not deficient but not gifted either. My arms looked liked a roadmap today after my first WARM UP SETS of bench. Freakin rediculous and it feels so good to be back on.

Ok, enough hype though. There was nothing to note in the strength department yet. Just to bring this post back down to earth

I had a little bit of nipple sensation paranoia from my pre-existing mild gyno. So I decided to start a low dose of form. As long as there's no further flare up, I'll keep the form dosage low through this entire run.
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

what do you think about the new pump and lotion of the formestane?-big upgrade over e-form imo.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

How does it compare to Hdrol at day 3? Would you feel anything at all from Hdrol on day 3? I understand it takes 3 weeks to "kick in", but arn't p-mag and hdrol similar compounds?

Also, are you positave your feeling it and its not placebo?
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

BigT,
    I like it. IMO I feel like it's gonna stay in solution because the "grit" is already really evenly distributed per pump. I don't feel that it's settling like with the old carriers.

Buster,
    people FEEL hdrol kick in when mood their swings toward a bit more aggression after 2-3 weeks. IMO they're recomping sooner than they think. But they don't know it because the scale isn't moving and they aren't checking bf%

Secondly, TD form can skew today's results such as vascularity and hardness. PM me if that doesn't make sense to you. At the same time, this is the first time I've ran a promagnon compound so it's difficult to determine which of the 2 caused today's pump.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    BigT,
    I like it. IMO I feel like it's gonna stay in solution because the "grit" is already really evenly distributed per pump. I don't feel that it's settling like with the old carriers.

Buster,
    people FEEL hdrol kick in when mood their swings toward a bit more aggression after 2-3 weeks. IMO they're recomping sooner than they think. But they don't know it because the scale isn't moving and they aren't checking bf%

Secondly, TD form can skew today's results such as vascularity and hardness. PM me if that doesn't make sense to you. At the same time, this is the first time I've ran a promagnon compound so it's difficult to determine which of the 2 caused today's pump.
    OH I SEEEE. thanks celc
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.

I'm in on this one.
    I have been planing a CEL run in mid June.
    I was thinking M-Drol or H-Drol, now I have 1 more to think about. Swell!
    Good luck with the cycle man. Keep the updates coming.

JP.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    I'm in on this one.
    I have been planing a CEL run in mid June.
    I was thinking M-Drol or H-Drol, now I have 1 more to think about. Swell!
    Good luck with the cycle man. Keep the updates coming.

JP.
    mdrol is no joke. im straight scared of that one
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

mdrol is no joke. im straight scared of that one
    don't let it scare you. If you are smart and cautious you will be fine as with all of these things.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    don't let it scare you. If you are smart and cautious you will be fine as with all of these things.
    I was smart and cautious and still rebounded after a SD pct Plus, SD was the only compound that significantly lowered my HDL.
  29. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I was smart and cautious and still rebounded after a SD pct Plus, SD was the only compound that significantly lowered my HDL.
    some of the many reasons why i will never touch the stuff. sd and it's clones are in a class by itself, many better options,imo.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    some of the many reasons why i will never touch the stuff. sd and it's clones are in a class by itself, many better options,imo.
    Specifically, what are the other options, in your point of view?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

pMAG
  32. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

In to follow along and learn a bit
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

This was a supplement that didnt get rave reviews years ago, but at the time it came out the ban was going into effect. Im wondering if thats why it wasnt much talked about. Im wondering if this has any noted relation to Nandrolone metabolites, if so, it could be interesting. Any one know?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    This was a supplement that didnt get rave reviews years ago, but at the time it came out the ban was going into effect. Im wondering if thats why it wasnt much talked about. Im wondering if this has any noted relation to Nandrolone metabolites, if so, it could be interesting. Any one know?
    I have no idea what your talking about, please elaborate if you would.

Are you saying this could have flown under the radar and that this supplement could potentially be "hot stuff"?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

In for another Celc log. Kill it bro!

Last year I ran a promagnon clone for 40 days at 75 mg. The strength gains were incredible. I'm definitely interested to see how this one works out for you.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

I have no idea what your talking about, please elaborate if you would.

Are you saying this could have flown under the radar and that this supplement could potentially be "hot stuff"?
    Umm.. No... I mean yes... I dont know, thats what Im trying to find out. First run of anything seems to be the best, second go on same never seems to work as well, there are exceptions though, no one wants to waste their time, money and health on crap or potential crap. People find what consistently works for them and stay with it. It takes more than one log to make a decision and receptors need to be clean when a run is contemplated. Right now there are 2 products that stand out as meeting the criteria, in my mind and opinion anyway. I think we need some more logs that are unsponsored and objective. JMO
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

I'm on the fence for recomending Hdrol or Pmag to my friend. He is an ecto with a hard time building muscle. We'll see how this log goes in persuading my decision.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

Yup, in the same quandry here, I didnt like HD that much, it was hyped and didnt live up to expecs for me phera sounded good but seemed to have a high side effect profile. Maybe this is different or better. Its all about augmenting existing gains in my mind, and keeping sides minimal to non-existant, gotta be mature about it.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Arrow Day 4

Teg,
    welcome bro. In reference to your sig, I have a family member with colitis and a friend had crohn's in the past. I'm sure you have it rough sometimes, especially with a bodybuilding diet. Kudos for kickin ass

KnowBull,
    I think P25 flew in under the radar because it wasn't marketed like phera, SD, 1ad, 1t, etc. Do a topics search for "promagnon" and read the posts by Hank Vangut, 17amethyl, and 1 or 2 others. All good reviews.

Sponsored or not, I don't play around with e-rep and all that BS. I promise a 100% honest log. If you know my posts, you'll see that I occasionally ruffle some feathers in exchange for honest feedback. If Pmag isn't what it's cracked up to be, I assure you that you'll find out in my log.

Gator,
    welcome brotha! Glad to see you found your way into another one of my logs

Day 4

Monday, April 20, 2009

3 Caps P-Mag
    1 pump x2 CEL TD Formestane
    5g Taurine

I had a quick lift in today for upper body push, moreso to get some baseline strength measures for a new routine. I want to have some concrete numbers as to how strength progresses with P-Mag.

After the lift, I took a PowerBall class to break up the monotony of queerball cardio. I hate cardio, but I'm starting to learn that it makes a huge difference in my BP. So I gotta stay creative and consistent.

Mood is excellent over the past 2 days. Not sure if that has anything to do with the compounds. IIRC, I was a real happy camper on H-Drol for about 2-3 weeks until the aggression switch flipped. So, not sure if that means anything yet.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

yeah he is very honest about reviews, sponsored or not.

i.e. HE DOESNT GIVE A F*CK

Similar Forum Threads

1. hdrol?pmag?mlmg?pmag?trenazone ? what to use?
    By mrball33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 02:08 PM
  2. pmag or pmag/pplex cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 08:40 AM
  3. Introducing P-Mag - Promagnon Clone by Competitive Edge Labs
    By CompEdgeLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 09:12 PM