Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag

Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last
  1. Arrow Day 31

Learn and GT,
    Your plans seem reasonable to me. IMO diet will dictate and cardio will dictate how much recomp occurs. I'm still eating like 300-400g carbs per day and cardio is moderate intensity at best, but recomp is still occuring. I'm sure you'll be able to recomp more aggressively if that's your goal.

KG,
    I took a few pics yesterday but IMO there's not much difference yet. I think my abs are showing just a hair more and muscle looked fuller even without a pump. I assure you that I'll add after pics at the end of the cycle.

Day 31

Sunday, May 17, 2009

4 Caps P-Mag
    CEL Form
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

I did my weigh in and skinfold yesterday. Despite productive workouts at the end of last week, not much change in body composition occured. So I suspect that I've maxed out my potential for gains at 75mg. As we discussed, sides have been minimal so I decided to increase the dosage to 100mg as of yesterday.

Btw fellas, something I've been noticing lately is an increase in aggression, motivation, pump, libido, and even heart rate about 1 hour after dosing 2 caps of Pmag. If you plan your dosing appropriately, it can be used as a preworkout boost as well. I suspect the same thing occurs with the formestane, although a post workout shower requires an extra application IMO.

Today was an improv push day. I haven't maxed out for bench in probably about 2 years, since my H-drol cycle. So I started off with a good 30 minutes of warm ups, got all my stabilizers firing for my Brett Farve shoulder and Terry Bradshaw elbow I got a lifetime PR for BB Flat Bench! No pain, struggled a bit, but I got it with no spot. The rest of the workout naturally was very productive since I was proud of myself

Tomorrow I start my HST routine to keep motivation high for the final 2 or 3 weeks of the cycle. I don't know exactly how long the cycle will be. The longer I have no sides, the longer the cycle will be. I have a hunch it will end up being 14 more days for a total of 45 days.

2. hey celc
    what do you think about takin the TD form by CEL pre-workout by 30 mins or so if i sweat like a pregnant woman in the gym? wondering if some of it would come off onto my shirt
    i know you love TD form so was gonna come to you first
    thanks son
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
    •   

3. hey Celc: Would you say your liking the results/progress so far on the PMag, or would you say H-drol treated you better in terms of progress and results?

4. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Learn and GT,
    Your plans seem reasonable to me. IMO diet will dictate and cardio will dictate how much recomp occurs. I'm still eating like 300-400g carbs per day and cardio is moderate intensity at best, but recomp is still occuring. I'm sure you'll be able to recomp more aggressively if that's your goal.

KG,
    I took a few pics yesterday but IMO there's not much difference yet. I think my abs are showing just a hair more and muscle looked fuller even without a pump. I assure you that I'll add after pics at the end of the cycle.

Day 31

Sunday, May 17, 2009

4 Caps P-Mag
    CEL Form
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

I did my weigh in and skinfold yesterday. Despite productive workouts at the end of last week, not much change in body composition occured. So I suspect that I've maxed out my potential for gains at 75mg. As we discussed, sides have been minimal so I decided to increase the dosage to 100mg as of yesterday.

Btw fellas, something I've been noticing lately is an increase in aggression, motivation, pump, libido, and even heart rate about 1 hour after dosing 2 caps of Pmag. If you plan your dosing appropriately, it can be used as a preworkout boost as well. I suspect the same thing occurs with the formestane, although a post workout shower requires an extra application IMO.

Today was an improv push day. I haven't maxed out for bench in probably about 2 years, since my H-drol cycle. So I started off with a good 30 minutes of warm ups, got all my stabilizers firing for my Brett Farve shoulder and Terry Bradshaw elbow I got a lifetime PR for BB Flat Bench! No pain, struggled a bit, but I got it with no spot. The rest of the workout naturally was very productive since I was proud of myself

Tomorrow I start my HST routine to keep motivation high for the final 2 or 3 weeks of the cycle. I don't know exactly how long the cycle will be. The longer I have no sides, the longer the cycle will be. I have a hunch it will end up being 14 more days for a total of 45 days.

dam I have to do cardio lol

looks great celc good luck with the 100mgs and congrats on your PR
    Team Orbit

5. sms,
    honestly I think TD form works really well for preworkout aggression and drive. I don't hear many other people using it in that fashion so I guess I can't gaurantee that it'll work for you that way. I'd say try it 3 or 4 times by then you'll know if it's working or not for you. To answer your question, yes I reapply after post workout shower if it's only been a few hours since my preworkout application.

Wilted,
    at this point in the cycle, I'd say that Pmag is more comfotable cycle than Hdrol with less sides. In terms of lean mass gains, again at this point, I believe Hdrol is a more aggressive compound at this particular dosage. In terms of recomp potential, I'd say they are equal. In terms of strength in the gym, Hdrol was just barely stronger IMO. I might change my mind after a few weeks of 100mg of Pmag though so stay tuned for the final review in a few weeks

Learn,
    I know, I know. Being consistent with cardio sucks balls big time! ...especially when a compound like PMag has me psychologically wanting to do like 20 working sets per bodypart. Not enough hours in the day to do it all
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    sms,
    honestly I think TD form works really well for preworkout aggression and drive. I don't hear many other people using it in that fashion so I guess I can't gaurantee that it'll work for you that way. I'd say try it 3 or 4 times by then you'll know if it's working or not for you. To answer your question, yes I reapply after post workout shower if it's only been a few hours since my preworkout application.

Wilted,
    at this point in the cycle, I'd say that Pmag is more comfotable cycle than Hdrol with less sides. In terms of lean mass gains, again at this point, I believe Hdrol is a more aggressive compound at this particular dosage. In terms of recomp potential, I'd say they are equal. In terms of strength in the gym, Hdrol was just barely stronger IMO. I might change my mind after a few weeks of 100mg of Pmag though so stay tuned for the final review in a few weeks

Learn,
    I know, I know. Being consistent with cardio sucks balls big time! ...especially when a compound like PMag has me psychologically wanting to do like 20 working sets per bodypart. Not enough hours in the day to do it all
    lol my cardio = mow the lawn
    Team Orbit

7. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I might change my mind after a few weeks of 100mg of Pmag though so stay tuned for the final review in a few weeks
    I hope so! If I run Pmag, I will be in the 100's for sure

8. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I hope so! If I run Pmag, I will be in the 100's for sure
    crazy mc craze craze

9. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    crazy mc craze craze
    ??? why is it crazy

10. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    ??? why is it crazy
    excuse him... i am just rubbing off on him a tap bit
    he uses my words at any given time

11. IMO start out lower to see how you respond. tnasty says he gained a few pounds on the first week at just 50mg so everyone is different. Then if you're having any sides, ramp your dosage as needed IMO. If you get to 100, I don't think that's crazy at all

Also, don't misinterpret that comparison. Pmag is a great cycle so far, and it's meeting my expectations almost to a T Also consider that when I say minimal sides so far, I mean it... least of any cycle I've ever ran.

12. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    IMO start out lower to see how you respond. tnasty says he gained a few pounds on the first week at just 50mg so everyone is different. Then if you're having any sides, ramp your dosage as needed IMO. If you get to 100, I don't think that's crazy at all

Also, don't misinterpret that comparison. Pmag is a great cycle so far, and it's meeting my expectations almost to a T Also consider that when I say minimal sides so far, I mean it... least of any cycle I've ever ran.
    I didn't mean I was going to jump to 100 of the bat...
    For some reason I want to do Hdrol/Furaguno. How do you feel about that cycle?

13. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    lol my cardio = mow the lawn

I'm more of an elliptical man myself.
    Treadmill/running kills my knees and back.

14. I love all forms of cardio...just my .02

15. Kg,
    my personal opinion is that both of your ideas will make for productive cycles. Also, keep in mind that there's more feedback on Furazadrol than Faraguno. So, you know exactly what you are getting with Furaz.

GT,
    what sucks is that I get better results when I'm running on the TM for 20 minutes than if I were playing a sport (ie basketball) regularly. But I totally hear ya, the repetitive pounding leads to aching and cracking every freakin time.

16. Quote Originally Posted by GotTest View Post

I'm more of an elliptical man myself.
    Treadmill/running kills my knees and back.
    I can only walk at high speed with my old Knees
    Team Orbit

17. I've heard great things about Furaz, but its more expensive and I dont know much about it. Furaguno isn't methylated, cheap, and Im going to be dosing it 200-300mg ED and I feel with that dose, a clean diet, and balls-to-the wall effort in the gym, it will bring good results, and the PCT for Fura isnt has complicated as it is for Furaz

18. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I've heard great things about Furaz, but its more expensive and I dont know much about it. Furaguno isn't methylated, cheap, and Im going to be dosing it 200-300mg ED and I feel with that dose, a clean diet, and balls-to-the wall effort in the gym, it will bring good results, and the PCT for Fura isnt has complicated as it is for Furaz

Furaguno is the same compound if I am not mistaken. the company that has it cheao is selling the expd items . exp in April 09
    Team Orbit

19. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Day 28

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Since a lot of discussion has focused on the possibility of increasing dosage, I finally calculated and posted my body comp progress from last weekend. I gained a little more than 3 pounds of lean mass last week.
    Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    well I was thinking 350 I have 5 bottles of Furazadrol on hand . I will see waht CEL can do for me as far as a PMag or Hdrol log I will also have RK500 extreme to run as well 2-3 caps ed
    I am getting ready to add the RK500 in with the Suppress-C and TTA-500 that I have been running. I cant believe more people arent talking about that product.

Day 31

I got a lifetime PR for BB Flat Bench! [/I][/B] No pain, struggled a bit, but I got it with no spot. The rest of the workout naturally was very productive since I was proud of myself

[QUOTE]

Congrats.
  20. Arrow Day 32

Kg,
    Learn's right. You're rolling the dice with Furaguno as feedback is sketchy at best. One reason that Furaz is priced more aggressively is that you know EXACTLY what you're getting. PCT is NOT different (or at least it shouldn't be) because it's the same compound.

CEL,
    thanks man. I'm giving Pmag a thumbsup so far

Day 32

Monday, May 18, 2009

4 Caps Pmag
    1 x 2 Cel Form
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

Today was a pretty brutal workout. I get to the gym at about 630 on Mondays after work and start that powerball class at 730. So I've got to move it move it move it

I did something like 14 working sets, HST style and it really broke up the monotony. For anyone who's not familiar with that workout philosophy, I strongly encourage that you google to find the FAQ... especially for bodybuilders and cutting, not for powerlifters whatsoever though

Muscles feel full from the workout, powerball got the pump going, and my ego is soaring after another Pens win!!! Woo Hoo!

Another mild side as BP has been up and down. It seems to bounce around, especially at night. I'm keeping a close watch.

21. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    Furaguno is the same compound if I am not mistaken. the company that has it cheao is selling the expd items . exp in April 09
    I noticed they are expired
    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Kg,
    Learn's right. You're rolling the dice with Furaguno as feedback is sketchy at best. One reason that Furaz is priced more aggressively is that you know EXACTLY what you're getting. PCT is NOT different (or at least it shouldn't be) because it's the same compound.
    isn't Furaz methylated?
    so I could just run it along Hdrol, end both, and start up normal PCT and be fine...?

22. I do feel Hdrol/Furaz would being WAY better gains than Hdrol/Fura
  23. Question

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I do feel Hdrol/Furaz would being WAY better gains than Hdrol/Fura
    smae same really look at the compounds

botha are nonmethylated

Furazadrol is made by a better company
    Team Orbit

24. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I noticed they are expired

isn't Furaz methylated?
    so I could just run it along Hdrol, end both, and start up normal PCT and be fine...?
    PCT wont vary from Axis Furazadrol to the SF stuff but like Celc said Axis you know it is legit
    Team Orbit

25. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    smae same really look at the compounds

botha are nonmethylated

Furazadrol is made by a better company
    yea I looked, both are identical, just Fura is by Spectra Force, but Im really tight on money right now, even though they expired in April I know they will last a few months after that
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 11:22 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 10:04 PM
  3. Donation option is back!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 07:32 AM
  4. Reminder. IGF is BACK instock
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH