Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Andre8564 View Post
    According to lab tests Furaguno is legit: www(dot)ergo-log(dot)com/testfuraguno.html (Can't post URLs yet)

    I'm also mixing Furaguno and Furazadrol.
    Good post. That's an interesting site that I need to go to back to. I know that site (author/affiliates) may rub a lot of people in the wrong way, but IMO people should just take all opinions with a grain of salt without taking sides.


  2. There is an other Fura clone from "Cloma Pharma" called Clomadrol. 90x50.5mg, but I haven't heard anything about this company yet, so I stick with Axis Labs.

    The cycle recommendation for Clomadrol is also horrible in my eyes:

    "Take 1-3 capsules daily with food. Cycle eight weeks on, four weeks off, and repeat."


    Btw. Orastan-A does not contain Fura but 2 wrong steroids:

    www(dot)ergo-log(dot)com/orastanatest.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Andre8564 View Post
    According to lab tests Furaguno is legit: www(dot)ergo-log(dot)com/testfuraguno.html (Can't post URLs yet)
    Also GT tested and approved.

  4. I ordered my stock today, hopefully this goes good, can't wait to start
  5. Arrow Day 36


    Day 36

    Friday, May 22, 2009

    4 Caps Pmag
    2 pumps CEL Form
    Taurine

    I've had a stomach flu over the past 2 days, which is finally clearing up. So there hasn't been all that much gym activity since stomach flu symptoms often leave one dehydrated... effin disgusting right

    I'm a bit lethargic over the past 2-3 days but there's several possible causes. It's most likely due to the lack of sleep, less likely due the flu since it's clearing up quickly, and least likely due to the increased pmag dosage IMO.

    Today was just cardio and core day. With HST routines, I like to do cardio and core on off days and then full body workouts on the lifting days. So tomorrow should be an all out assault in the gym

    Tomorrow morning I will check body composition. If lean mass has increased since last weekend, i will continue for 1 more week of the cycle. If lean mass has not increased, I will start pct tomorrow.

    Final note, my best pal TD Formestane is DEFINATELY what's causing the interupted sleep patterns. I sort of knew it all along, but I'm sure you guys can understand that my formestane views are a bit clouded since it's been such a reliable drug for me. It successfully treated my gyno lump and consistently increased a bit of aggression throughout this cycle.

    Anyhow, no big deal with a little adjustment. I'm just making sure to get my second application earlier in the day. It was still tough to fall asleep last night with the earlier dose. But it certainly wasn't fighting an adrenaline rush like has been over the past week. Once I got to sleep, I slept well.
    •   
       


  6. Damn flu always shows its face during a cycle

    hit it hard tomorrow Celc!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Damn flu always shows its face during a cycle

    hit it hard tomorrow Celc!!!
    Give it hell, C5!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  8. Arrow


    Geek,
    it turned out to be a pretty bad stomach issue for a lot of other people that I was around. Luckily, I seemed to get by with a lot milder symptoms than they had. My body is still clearing out whatever is not supposed to be in there, which does make it difficult to know how I'm doing as far as absorbing nutrients.

    ExTE,
    thanks brotha! Appreciate you checking in on me

    PCT Day 1


    4 pumps Sustain
    4 Caps AX aPCT
    8 Caps CEL Cycle Assist (till the bottle is gone)
    2 pump CEL Formestane (morning only till the bottle is gone)

    I did my skinfolds today and recomp DID occur this week. Stats are updated on page 1, post 2. At the same time, progress seems to have a slowed a bit. I believe that best judgement suggests that it's time for pct.

    I plan to have a final review up by the end of the holiday weekend along with after pics for comparison. Just glancing at the before pics, I'm positive that we'll be able to tell a difference.

    My first few thoughts on this cycle were that it felt really good, I'm pleased with the results (although who knows if they would have been better without the illness this week), and I expect a smooth recovery with continuing a little recomp here and there.

  9. do you think you would've dropped more BF if you went lower on your carbs? Instead of 300-350g maybe 150-200g?
    I gain easily, so Im not a big fan of carbs...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    do you think you would've dropped more BF if you went lower on your carbs? Instead of 300-350g maybe 150-200g?
    I gain easily, so Im not a big fan of carbs...
    Yes, definately. I think Pmag could work well in a more aggressive recomp scenario just like you are suggesting. I'd love to suggest stacking it with a fat burner too. But I can't do that in good conscience since my BP did elevate little by little throughout the cycle.

    Also note that I suspect there would have been potential for me to make gains with protein in the 400g range. I've done that before for cycles and pct. But there's only so many hours in the day and I can't keep that lifestyle up with 400g consistently. I can keep up with 300 so I just decided to keep it that way for the cycle.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Yes, definately. I think Pmag could work well in a more aggressive recomp scenario just like you are suggesting. I'd love to suggest stacking it with a fat burner too. But I can't do that in good conscience since my BP did elevate little by little throughout the cycle.

    Also note that I suspect there would have been potential for me to make gains with protein in the 400g range. I've done that before for cycles and pct. But there's only so many hours in the day and I can't keep that lifestyle up with 400g consistently. I can keep up with 300 so I just decided to keep it that way for the cycle.
    HAHA are you saying this because you know Im doing a PH cycle stacked with Furaguno soon??

    Im reading this thread about cortisol, its really confusing me...

  12. Now that you are through with the p-mag cycle, which compound (h-drol or p-mag) would you say is better for strength in core lifts such as benchpress and squats? I weigh about 265 and have hit a plateau and thinking about either h-drol or p-mag.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pyramid74 View Post
    Now that you are through with the p-mag cycle, which compound (h-drol or p-mag) would you say is better for strength in core lifts such as benchpress and squats? I weigh about 265 and have hit a plateau and thinking about either h-drol or p-mag.
    Ya im curious on your thoughts as well Celc, Ive only used halo but pmag seems promising as well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  14. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Geek,
    it turned out to be a pretty bad stomach issue for a lot of other people that I was around. Luckily, I seemed to get by with a lot milder symptoms than they had. My body is still clearing out whatever is not supposed to be in there, which does make it difficult to know how I'm doing as far as absorbing nutrients.

    ExTE,
    thanks brotha! Appreciate you checking in on me

    PCT Day 1


    4 pumps Sustain
    4 Caps AX aPCT
    8 Caps CEL Cycle Assist (till the bottle is gone)
    2 pump CEL Formestane (morning only till the bottle is gone)

    I did my skinfolds today and recomp DID occur this week. Stats are updated on page 1, post 2. At the same time, progress seems to have a slowed a bit. I believe that best judgement suggests that it's time for pct.

    I plan to have a final review up by the end of the holiday weekend along with after pics for comparison. Just glancing at the before pics, I'm positive that we'll be able to tell a difference.

    My first few thoughts on this cycle were that it felt really good, I'm pleased with the results (although who knows if they would have been better without the illness this week), and I expect a smooth recovery with continuing a little recomp here and there.
    well nice job for sure on the log

    hope things go smooth in PCT for ya

    looking FWD to the final thoughts
    Team Orbit

  15. Pyramid,
    IMO either compound will help you break your plateau. If you are more experienced, I suggest looking into halo and potential compounds for a stack. If you are a newbie in terms of running cycles, Pmag is the BEST option for anyone out there IMO. Gains will be reliable and it's as smooth of a ride as there could possibly be.

    Geek,
    stack em up brotha! Now at the same time, I do have some unique double methyl stack ideas for Pmag for those of you that like to break the rules

    Learn,
    thanks for sticking through this one brotha! It was a long productive fun ride!

    In terms of strength, I added 15 pounds to my 5rm for BB Bench with PMag. I added about 25 pounds to me squat.

    On Hdrol, I added about 20 pounds to my 5rm at the time. I was also dosing my formestane more aggressively on that cycle, in the 200mg/day TD, and most definately makes a difference in terms of strength. I added 25 pounds to my squat on Hdrol as well, but a bit faster in about 3 weeks. IIRC, I had to change things up though because I started to get back pumps and had a mild pulled hamming when deads got to heavy too fast.

    So consider that I'm smarter now and had a definitive plan for making controlled strength gains. The strength gains were true real deal gains for both cycles, slow, no bouncing, etc etc. I lift the same way I do my logs, strict, precise, and like a total assshole

    Comparison pics are up on page 1... it took me 45 freakin minutes to get photobucket to cooperate

  16. Thanks for the exceptional feedback and detailed log!!!!!!!!!

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  17. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Pyramid,
    IMO either compound will help you break your plateau. If you are more experienced, I suggest looking into halo and potential compounds for a stack. If you are a newbie in terms of running cycles, Pmag is the BEST option for anyone out there IMO. Gains will be reliable and it's as smooth of a ride as there could possibly be.

    Geek,
    stack em up brotha! Now at the same time, I do have some unique double methyl stack ideas for Pmag for those of you that like to break the rules

    Learn,
    thanks for sticking through this one brotha! It was a long productive fun ride!

    In terms of strength, I added 15 pounds to my 5rm for BB Bench with PMag. I added about 25 pounds to me squat.

    On Hdrol, I added about 20 pounds to my 5rm at the time. I was also dosing my formestane more aggressively on that cycle, in the 200mg/day TD, and most definately makes a difference in terms of strength. I added 25 pounds to my squat on Hdrol as well, but a bit faster in about 3 weeks. IIRC, I had to change things up though because I started to get back pumps and had a mild pulled hamming when deads got to heavy too fast.

    So consider that I'm smarter now and had a definitive plan for making controlled strength gains. The strength gains were true real deal gains for both cycles, slow, no bouncing, etc etc. I lift the same way I do my logs, strict, precise, and like a total assshole

    Comparison pics are up on page 1... it took me 45 freakin minutes to get photobucket to cooperate

    I'm definitely interesting in "breaking the rules" with the double methyl stack ideas! Enlighten me....
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    I'm definitely interesting in "breaking the rules" with the double methyl stack ideas! Enlighten me....
    I kept having the itch to throw in about 40mg of Estane around week 3 or 4 ish. The Estane may have added an angrier feel to compliment Pmag well being feel. I also believe that both compounds really enhance muscle fullness and endurance in the gym so there would be a synergy. I could see lethargy being a problem on that cycle, but what productive stacks don't make us lethargic, right? I'd say that 40mg Estane with 75mg of Pmag for 4 weeks would be the sweet spot. I'd do it like this:

    Estane 30/40/40/40
    Pmag 50/75/75/75

    Get in and get out in 4 weeks. IMO most would be fine without a serm for that stack. I personally would use a serm for that one since I lean more toward using them after the "iff grey area" cycles, but I'd bet opinions would be 50/50 on Pmag/Estane. If one were to get more aggressive than 40mg with epithio, I would strongly suggest serm usage since there'd probably be some testicular atophy that would need remedied.

    Pmag solo most definately does not require a serm. I'm feeling good 2 days into pct with otc only, sexual function is fine, mood and BP are stabilizing, and drive in the gym is still there. The first week of pct is TYPICALLY miserable for me so that illustrates just how friendly Pmag was to me.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Learn,
    thanks for sticking through this one brotha! It was a long productive fun ride!
    My pleasure
    Team Orbit

  20. Nice detailed/informative log Celc!! Awesome job and congrats w/ the results!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  21. I actually plan on running that Estane/Pmag stack at the end of summer. Can't wait! Thanks for this log, Celc! You're a smart dude.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I kept having the itch to throw in about 40mg of Estane around week 3 or 4 ish. The Estane may have added an angrier feel to compliment Pmag well being feel. I also believe that both compounds really enhance muscle fullness and endurance in the gym so there would be a synergy. I could see lethargy being a problem on that cycle, but what productive stacks don't make us lethargic, right? I'd say that 40mg Estane with 75mg of Pmag for 4 weeks would be the sweet spot. I'd do it like this:

    Estane 30/40/40/40
    Pmag 50/75/75/75

    Get in and get out in 4 weeks. IMO most would be fine without a serm for that stack. I personally would use a serm for that one since I lean more toward using them after the "iff grey area" cycles, but I'd bet opinions would be 50/50 on Pmag/Estane. If one were to get more aggressive than 40mg with epithio, I would strongly suggest serm usage since there'd probably be some testicular atophy that would need remedied.

    Pmag solo most definately does not require a serm. I'm feeling good 2 days into pct with otc only, sexual function is fine, mood and BP are stabilizing, and drive in the gym is still there. The first week of pct is TYPICALLY miserable for me so that illustrates just how friendly Pmag was to me.
    Nothing wrong with a little bit of greed. Estane is a clone of Epistane, right? I actually still have a bottle-and-a-half of the original Epistane, as well as 2 unopened bottles of Promagnon-25. I've got QUITE a stash to use in the future! This definitely sounds very interesting, to say the least. My only/biggest question is, when and how Ithroughout the day) would you apply the dosages? Thanks for sharing your info with me...you are truly my
    Brotha...oh, and what serm(s) would you use? Also, I would definitely throw in a test-recovery stack like the Three Kings Stack (Diesel Nutrition) on this. I, for one, would have a definite need for it.

    "He was like, 'Oh, my balls!'"- Turley in The Longest Yard (with Adam Sandler)
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I actually plan on running that Estane/Pmag stack at the end of summer. Can't wait! Thanks for this log, Celc! You're a smart dude.
    OH $$$HITTT!!!

  24. Geek,
    thanks for following brotha. I'm still slackin on the final review but I know what I want it to say

    Irish,
    From your point of view, isn't EVERYONE smart who suggests the same stack that you plan to run LOL

    ExTe,
    If BP isn't an issue, I'd take a small dose in the morning and bigger dose about 1 hour preworkout. If dosing issues arise, it's really easy to experiment when the time comes. So I'd be more into planning for sides than worried about dosing strategies.

    Concerning serms in general, I'd choose Nolva if gyno prevention or treatment were my priority. I'd choose Clomid if restoring hpta and/or testicular mass were my priority.

  25. Celc, I don't know if you mentioned this or not, but how's the lump looking? Has it stayed away?

  26. Real time update... I can't find any lump whatsoever. I just checked

    Seriously, no sharp "pin-like" sensitivity either. That was more troublesome than the lump because it would wake me up sometimes. Glad that's over with.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Real time update... I can't find any lump whatsoever. I just checked

    Seriously, no sharp "pin-like" sensitivity either. That was more troublesome than the lump because it would wake me up sometimes. Glad that's over with.
    Excellent to hear.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Real time update... I can't find any lump whatsoever. I just checked

    Seriously, no sharp "pin-like" sensitivity either. That was more troublesome than the lump because it would wake me up sometimes. Glad that's over with.
    Are you done with the Form?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Geek,
    thanks for following brotha. I'm still slackin on the final review but I know what I want it to say

    Irish,
    From your point of view, isn't EVERYONE smart who suggests the same stack that you plan to run LOL

    ExTe,
    If BP isn't an issue, I'd take a small dose in the morning and bigger dose about 1 hour preworkout. If dosing issues arise, it's really easy to experiment when the time comes. So I'd be more into planning for sides than worried about dosing strategies.

    Concerning serms in general, I'd choose Nolva if gyno prevention or treatment were my priority. I'd choose Clomid if restoring hpta and/or testicular mass were my priority.
    How about Toremifene to cover both (I hope this isn't a stupid question)? As far as the BP, I'd probably preload for two weeks with a s h i tload of Hawthorn Berries, Celery Seed Extract, etc. I've got 45 tablets of real Nolva on hand...somethng tells me I'd better hold on to them.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    How about Toremifene to cover both (I hope this isn't a stupid question)? As far as the BP, I'd probably preload for two weeks with a s h i tload of Hawthorn Berries, Celery Seed Extract, etc. I've got 45 tablets of real Nolva on hand...somethng tells me I'd better hold on to them.
    In reference to the Celery Seed, Hawthorn, etc, take a look at our Cycle Assist product. It has a lot to offer in terms of support supps.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hdrol?pmag?mlmg?pmag?trenazone ? what to use?
    By mrball33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 03:08 PM
  2. pmag or pmag/pplex cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 09:40 AM
  3. Introducing P-Mag - Promagnon Clone by Competitive Edge Labs
    By CompEdgeLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 10:12 PM
Log in
Log in