Retain 2 and Post Cycle by AI

1. Retain 2 and Post Cycle by AI

Hey guys,

I have these products left over from cycles and want to use them. It's Anabolic Xtremes 'Retain 2' and Anabolic Innovations 'post cycles support'. I figured since I am not training too hard, more freely that I would start with AI posty cycle as it's a natural testosterone booster and when it's done finish it off with retain 2. What do you guys think? I'd hate to throw this away as I already had to throw away my Anabolic Xtreme Phera Plex(reallu sucks since it expired). Thx

-AP

2. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Hey guys,

I have these products left over from cycles and want to use them. It's Anabolic Xtremes 'Retain 2' and Anabolic Innovations 'post cycles support'. I figured since I am not training too hard, more freely that I would start with AI posty cycle as it's a natural testosterone booster and when it's done finish it off with retain 2. What do you guys think? I'd hate to throw this away as I already had to throw away my Anabolic Xtreme Phera Plex(reallu sucks since it expired). Thx

-AP
    you threw away PP because it expired?

3. Actually it's a little more complicated but I don't want to do anymore cycles. I just had Retain 2 and Posy Cycle by AI left so I wanted to know what everyone would do with them or should I toss'em out too?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Actually it's a little more complicated but I don't want to do anymore cycles. I just had Retain 2 and Posy Cycle by AI left so I wanted to know what everyone would do with them or should I toss'em out too?
    awe hell run them like you said. PC first then retain. i would not expect too much from that, but what the hell it beats throwing them out, and it won't hurt

5. thanks for the input lennox, I didn't want to throw'em away so I might as well use'em up. Thx

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 02:11 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 07:44 PM
  3. Bloodwork done post ALRI Retain and pre-cycle
    By Max32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 10:37 AM