DormantFiber jumps off the edge (recomp AE 6wk log Unsponsored)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Delta Force jumps off the edge (recomp AE 6wk log Unsponsored)

Jumping off in to the Anabolic Edge that is! Here's little back ground... I'm coming off my PCT for an Epistane cycle that I did during the month of March, my Epistane kicked in pretty late on the 3rd week and I had no side effects but I want to keep my strength up.
My plan is to run Anabolic Edge by Palo Alto Labs to 6 weeks, Nutraplanet is running a killer deal on too bottles and I got me some recently, I started at 4 tablets today, tomorrow I'll take 4 and run the remaining at 6 tablets a day split in to 2 doses one before my morning workout (or breakfast) and the other 6 hours later.

My goals are to keep up my strength improve my definition while adding some lean mass and drop some BF%, starting on the 3rd week I'll be stacking this with Shredded Summer Stack (1 DCP + 1 Lean Xtreme) to help me bring in the 2nd half of my goal, I'll be buying this once its back in stock. Oh and I also have an open bottle of IGF-2 that I can trow in the mix.

My training routine will consist of 2 days on 1 day off with a 3 day split, here's a general sample but I'll detail my workouts as I go along

Chest/Tris
Back/Biceps
Off
Legs
Chest/Tris
Off
Back/Biceps
Legs
Off
and so on....

My diet is pretty clean I mostly eat brown rice and chicken breast twice a day, eat lots of oats, overall I get 5-8 meals a day and consume 4k plus calories and I avoid sugars. (I wish i could count my calories intake but I don't have the patience for it but I will consume more while on this cycle)

Today being Easter I did not workout my gym closed early and I did not get to sleep till 4am last night also I did not weigh myself this morning, tomorrow this journey starts.

In the next 6 weeks I'll monitor and occasionally report on the following:
Body composition and Look:
Muscle Hardness:
Vascularity:
Strength:
Speed:
Co-ordination:
Quality of Training:
Mood/Aggression:
Libido:
Joints:
Overall Sense of Feeling:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
reserved for weekly reviews

Week 1
So I'm coming off a 4 week Epistane cycle which was the reason to start this log and started taking AE in order to keep raising my lifts and help to keep my strength, after week 1 I'm happy to report that AE has done just that, but I also think Epistane is still working for me.

Week 2
After some wheeling and dealing I finally got my shredded summer stack which was taken off line from NP, thats the reason that link may or may not work. My strength continues to improve and little by little most of my lifts are up from when I started my PCT

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
reserved for final review on these products.

more coming soon...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
AE was fun. I'll be on DCP & Lean Xtreme along with some other goodies in a few months. :D

Subbed!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
AE was fun. I'll be on DCP & Lean Xtreme along with some other goodies in a few months. :D

Subbed!

Shaddow, what type of results did you get from your run and what protocol did you use? Do you have any tips on running this product? since you tried before....

I may have to look at other options down the line since the summer stack may not be re-stocked from what I hear

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 2
4/13/09

Stats Up on waking:
W: 189.4 (baseline)

Training: Chest & Triceps
Warm Up for 5 minutes on treadmill
Chest
Incline Barbell Press
Bench press
Incline Dumbbell Press
Pec Deck Butterflyes
Triceps
Close Grip Smith Bench Press
Overhead cable rope extension
V Bar Pushdowns
Seated Machine Extensions
Forearms
Reverse Barbell Curls
Dumbbell Wrist Curls
Abs
Cable Crunch

Workout Comments:
Ran through my workout pretty fast today not sure it was this AE but I was more focus and wanted to complete my workout early and I ended up doing additional exercises that I've not been able to do recently due to my workouts duration plus I did my cool down too which I've neglected. Pretty good start for now!

Last edited:
shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Shaddow, what type of results did you get from your run and what protocol did you use? Do you have any tips on running this product? since you tried before....

I may have to look at other options down the line since the summer stack may not be re-stocked from what I hear
Well I took Anabolic Edge, Activate Xtreme, IGF-2 & Prime all at once coming back from a hamstring injury, so my results may be a little different. I put on ~10lbs in 60 days on a bulk and got reasonably stronger on all my lifts, while doing rehabilitation leg work.

I dosed the AE 2-2-2.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well I took Anabolic Edge, Activate Xtreme, IGF-2 & Prime all at once coming back from a hamstring injury, so my results may be a little different. I put on ~10lbs in 60 days on a bulk and got reasonably stronger on all my lifts, while doing rehabilitation leg work.

I dosed the AE 2-2-2.
that seems like a killer stack and you got really results in return to show for it(put on ~10lbs in 60 days).

I'll be splitting my doses as you did 2-2-2. BTW, did you have any trouble sleeping due to AE? what time did you take your last dose?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew I should have jumped on that dam stack when it was in! like a fool i didnt:)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yeah, that Shredded Summer Stack was a great deal and its been out of stock for some time but I was told it would be in stock today, so this weekend I set everything up thinking I would buy it today, but now things have changed they may not get it for a long time and even taken the link down, but I'm still trying to get it somehow, we'll see!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, that Shredded Summer Stack was a great deal and its been out of stock for some time but I was told it would be in stock today, so this weekend I set everything up thinking I would buy it today, but now things have changed they may not get it for a long time and even taken the link down, but I'm still trying to get it somehow, we'll see!

ya we'll see/hope.. Theres always alternatives out there:)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
that seems like a killer stack and you got really results in return to show for it(put on ~10lbs in 60 days).

I'll be splitting my doses as you did 2-2-2. BTW, did you have any trouble sleeping due to AE? what time did you take your last dose?
No trouble with sleep on that run. I was dosing ~7am, ~2pm, and ~7pm with no ill effects whatsoever.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I'm watching DF! I'm curious to see how these products help you.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
No trouble with sleep on that run. I was dosing ~7am, ~2pm, and ~7pm with no ill effects whatsoever.
Shaddow, one more question... did you always take this on an empty stomach?
I would think its better, your thoughts?

BTW, I really like the idea of taking these 2x3.. these horse pills are hard to swallow :D

cheers,

Last edited:
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm watching DF! I'm curious to see how these products help you.
Liquid, thanks for stopping by.. right now I'm looking at running AE only for the 6 week duration since i missed the other stack deal and it will not be stocked any time soon. I'm still trying to get it but it does not look good!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 3
4/14/09

Stats Up on waking:
W: 188.6 (-.8)

Workout Comments:
No workout this morning, it was not my day off but I had a very late night at work last night that lasted till 4am, working out this morning was the last thing on my mind since work was not complete.
I'll be back in the gym first thing in the morning tomorrow!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Shaddow, one more question... did you always take this on an empty stomach?
I would think its better, your thoughts?

BTW, I really like the idea of taking these 2x3.. these horse pills are hard to swallow :D

cheers,
I never noticed a difference when taking them with or without food. IIRC I generally dosed before meals.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liquid, thanks for stopping by.. right now I'm looking at running AE only for the 6 week duration since i missed the other stack deal and it will not be stocked any time soon. I'm still trying to get it but it does not look good!
Brick wall on the Shredded Stack. My sneaky ways didn't prevail this time :surprised:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
All right, I got some good news.. after being persistent and not giving up on getting this shredded summer stack deal I finally scored :D this is means I'll be able to execute this log as i had initially planned, my package should arrive early next week just in time to add it in on my 3rd week, I was really busy yesterday to add my updates so they're coming up really soon.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
All right, I got some good news.. after being persistent and not giving up on getting this shredded summer stack deal I finally scored :D this is means I'll be able to execute this log as i had initially planned, my package should arrive early next week just in time to add it in on my 3rd week, I was really busy yesterday to add my updates so they're coming up really soon.
**** yeah!!! :dance:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm late DF. Are we gonna get to see some progress pics this go round?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
**** yeah!!! :dance:
thats what i said too... i was stoked yesterday when i had my items shipped.

Sorry I'm late DF. Are we gonna get to see some progress pics this go round?
thanks for stopping by bud, i just got all my supps sorted out and will run this the way i had initially planned... funny you ask... i was doing my legs workout today and thought of posting some pics, that will be good to look back to.
anyhow, I'm pretty damned swamped at work right now and cant do my updates, hopefully I will not get home too late and take some pics post them along with my last 2 days progress.

cheers,

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the updates! :D

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed !

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day4
4/15/09 tax day!

Stats Up on waking:
W: Forgot to check this morning

Training: Back & Biceps
Back
Hyperextensions 12x25 12x25 12x25
Seated Cable Rows 10x150 10x160 10x170
V Bar Pulldowns 10x150 10x160 10x150
Single Arm DB Rows 10x45 10x50 10x55
(first time i do these in a long time was not sure what the right weight was, should have started a 50)
Biceps
Barbell Bar Curls 10x40 10x60 10x70 10x70
Cable Curls 10x60 10x70 10x70
Hammer Cable Curls 10x90 10x100 10x100
Single Arm Cable Curls 10x50 10x50 10x50 10x50
Extra
Cable Crunch 25x110 25x110 25x110
Calf Raises 20x210 20x210 20x210
Cool Down: No Time

Workout Comments:
I'll be adding my lifts going forward sometimes I think my workout sessions are too long and thats b/c I do too many sets, at least if someone points something out that I'm ding wrong I'll correct it, just dont laugh at the numbers I know they're no impressive but they're moving up ;). Overall workout was great been trying to take shorter rest periods and that has kept my intensity up.

Also, I've kept my strength gains from my epi cycle I have not lowered any of my lifts if anything these numbers are still moving up.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 5
4/16/09

Stats Up on waking:
W: 188.2 (-1.2)

Quads & Hamstrings & Forearms
Quads
Hack Squats 10x80's 10x105's 12x130's 15x105's
Leg Press 15x180's 15x225's 15x250's 15x225's 15x180's
Leg Extension 12x90 12x100 12x110 10x100
Hamstrings
Lying Leg Curl 15x70 12x80 10x90
Barbell Lunges 10x20's 10x30's 10x40's
Seated Leg Curls 20x165 15x180 20x165
Calves & Abs super set
Calf Raises 20x225 20x225 20x225
Cable Crunches 25x110 25x110 25x110

Workout Comments:
Legs are my favorite workout day since I move the most weight, I dont have a big frame but my legs can push a lot of weight, for the numbers followed by 's thats the weight in each side of the bar or on each side of the machine.
On leg days I tend to do a lot more sets and more reps, really push really hard during these workouts but I think I'm might be hitting a plateau, anyhow these are the longest workouts I do and really like doing them in the weekends although today I moved pretty fast.

I'm all caught up now, tomorrow is my off day I'll be getting a little rest, its late I'm burnt out and dont feel like getting the camera out for some shots but will do that on Saturday since tomorrow I'll have another hectic and long day.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro looking good bud! and down in weight also:thumbsup:, dont sweat any numbers, you do your thing, keep the form perfect and thats all that matters, Hell I could curl 65lb DBs if I swing for the moon, but its pointless:), i dont give a $hit about numbers:) its how I look that matters.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I was thinking the "End Result/Product" me..lol, but how i look while hitting the numbers is also just as important:)
I understood your point the first time. Just tried to pull your legs! :bandit:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I hear that - good form with solid numbers >bad form w/ huge mega numbers- any day

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah DF, the important thing is you are still progressing. The numbers are your numbers, everybody is different. As long as you're going up a rep or 2, or even 5lbs, you are moving in the right direction. I think I can say with certainty, we are not here to judge. Keep up the solid work!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bro looking good bud! and down in weight also:thumbsup:, dont sweat any numbers, you do your thing, keep the form perfect and thats all that matters, Hell I could curl 65lb DBs if I swing for the moon, but its pointless:), i dont give a $hit about numbers:) its how I look that matters.
Good point, form matters even more while training... I want to target the right muscles during my training and not shot to the moon :thumbsup:

You mean how you look while hitting the numbers? :D
haha... point well taken, you always look good while hitting your lifts if you have good form ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I hear that - good form with solid numbers >bad form w/ huge mega numbers- any day
x2 bro.

Yeah DF, the important thing is you are still progressing. The numbers are your numbers, everybody is different. As long as you're going up a rep or 2, or even 5lbs, you are moving in the right direction. I think I can say with certainty, we are not here to judge. Keep up the solid work!!!
Thanks B, and I feel that I am still progressing, after doing my Epistane cycle I gained some strength and I've kept all my numbers and up some, actually thats what motivated me to do another log, seeing my numbers progressing in the right direction, and I want to keep it moving in that direction!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 6
4/17/09

Stats Up on waking:
W: 187.8 (-1.6)

Narrative:
I had my day off from the gym and work today, I went to the city San Francisco as we call it out here and had a great day, I have a BDay coming up on Monday so we decided to start celebrating early, enjoyed good company and some really good food today. Hopefully my package will arrive a day early just in time for my special day :439:

Tomorrow I'll kit the gym again, time to workout chest and tri's I'll see about posting some pics too

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea lets pic this thread! show the recomp action:) haha I have a bday coming up also ! haha

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Aw sh!t, birthdays can be bad for the belly,.. be diligent! Seriously though, Happy Birthday DF,.. live a little!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yay! pics!
Yea lets pic this thread! show the recomp action:) haha I have a bday coming up also ! haha

I took some pictures yesterday after the gym using my phone camera but once i uploaded to my pc it come out pretty bad!

I'll try taking new ones tomorrow and upload them.

I've not forgot about my updates just been busy in the last 2 days but made it to the gym over the weekend, I'll make my updates tomorrow

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Aw sh!t, birthdays can be bad for the belly,.. be diligent! Seriously though, Happy Birthday DF,.. live a little!!!
Thanks B, I'm afraid I eat more than I should have this weekend (thank god I stopped drinking :) or it would have been a lot worst on the belly), I guess I'll have to go in the gym tomorrow morning and do cardio hopping to sweat it out, my updates will come tomorrow workouts have been great though

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks B, I'm afraid I eat more than I should have this weekend (thank god I stopped drinking :) or it would have been a lot worst on the belly), I guess I'll have to go in the gym tomorrow morning and do cardio hopping to sweat it out, my updates will come tomorrow workouts have been great though
Just drink the light beer:)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Why not just get the non-alcoholic, O'douls!!!! jk haha