Cut/Recomp Exravaganza of Dream's

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's that time... I don't ever like to go to extreme these days bulking/cutting, lets call it different shades of recomp. I do recomp to retain mass and lose fat without losing weight, to gain muscle and weight and lose fat. This time I will try and lose weight and retain muscle hence fat loss only...

With modern supplementation this is all become possible, yep the rules have changed and for endo's like me recomp is the way to go. Speaking of supplmentation get a load of this lineup.

Beverly's 7-Keto Musclean 3 caps am
Beverly's Lean Out 3 caps 1 with 3 largest meals
Meltdown 1-2 caps am and 1-2 caps late afternoon
Pslin on high carbs days yah it's going to involve a carb cycle.
AP on lower carb days and before fasted cardio
Refresh 3 am and 4 b4 workouts
DominATP 3 scoops 5 times before workouts
2 scoops of Jacked mostly on just leg days
Weeks 1-4 TNT stack Weeks 5-8 Prime 6 ed ramped up to 6/9 dosing
PGH Staple
EForm pulsed staple
Fish oil staple
Powerfull recommended dosing
Napalm 2 weeks then Lipoderm 2 weeks then repeat...

As you can see my supplementation is mainly aimed at fat burn but I also try and make sure I support muscle retention through supplementation.

The plan is to lose 8-10 lbs in 8 weeks and drop to just under 10% bf while remaining around 240 lbs

I will be following the carb cycle of High, Med, Low, High, Low, High, Low ... High being 300 grams, med 200 grams and Low 100, I may play with these numbers. Carb sources are Oats, Yams, Rice (parboiled), Ezekiel bread and banana's with some of my shakes. Waxy maize will also make it's way into some of my post workout shakes.

Lifting will be bodybuilding style super sets drop sets mostly isolated (except squats and sldl) for 4 weeks followed by 4 of slow reps.

Let the games begin!!

NutriSci

Awards
Wow, am I actually first...?? *waits*........*crickets chime in*.....nice! Looks like you know what you're doing, so I'll just sit back and take notes :D

Good luck!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2, but i am surprised he left out recreate.
Man as much as I love recreate, prolonged use causes my vertigo to come back big time. It took my a while to figure out the cause... alas it was my beloved Recreate. I heard good things about Meltdown and actually introduced it last week to climatize myself to it, not much of a stim which is ok by me and there is definite mood elevation. No appetite suppression really which is ok too. It does not do anything for cravings so lets hope that it makes up for it in it's thermo properties.

Day 1 just fasted cardio with AP ... then carb up meal with Pslin, I am enjoying a nice inflated reactions so Pslin works well for me... Can't wait to hit the iron tommorow.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed. I see you are now on a break from PRIME. :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed. I see you are now on a break from PRIME. :D
Yah I will take 4 weeks off and then back on for 4 weeks then one week off then 8 weeks with Prime and DTHC.. my summer is mapped out :drillsergeant:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, am I actually first...?? *waits*........*crickets chime in*.....nice! Looks like you know what you're doing, so I'll just sit back and take notes :D

Good luck!
Welcome aboard .. hey that' s how I learned how to string this many supps together.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I will take 4 weeks off and then back on for 4 weeks then one week off then 8 weeks with Prime and DTHC.. my summer is mapped out :drillsergeant:
Tight plan! :bandit:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tight plan! :bandit:
Yah that's me a man with a plan...

I have had a fantastic year and I am serious contemplating a comeback. I will think about hitting the stage next year. God only knows how big I will be by then!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that's me a man with a plan...

I have had a fantastic year and I am serious contemplating a comeback. I will think about hitting the stage next year. God only knows how big I will be by then!!
In for the ride! Probably a ripped 245!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed!
Nice looking supplement list you have here, DW. Though I can't say that I could manage to take all those on a daily basis, but more power to you. (I know some will not be ED, and will be added in, or EOD.) :)

The Beverly supplements are of interest to me.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stackilicious DW....nice spring fling here!! My ignorance on this but, what is PGH staple?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
giving us older guys a good representation. give it hell.:cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the ride! Probably a ripped 245!
Man that would be awsome.. the way these supps work anything is possible. I don't like to assume but I do have high hopes...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed!
Nice looking supplement list you have here, DW. Though I can't say that I could manage to take all those on a daily basis, but more power to you. (I know some will not be ED, and will be added in, or EOD.) :)

The Beverly supplements are of interest to me.
Yah this is probably my biggest run, it works out to probably around 50 pills a day. This is my first experience with beverly, I had heard good things but never tried them.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stackilicious DW....nice spring fling here!! My ignorance on this but, what is PGH staple?
PGH is GABBA/GABOB it helps with HGH levels. I use it as a staple, 5 days a week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snag swears by those Bev's, I'm surprised he didn't talk you into their Liver Pills :)
Subbed!
Yah I stole the idea to use them off Snag as he recommended them... I have used liver pills years ago but never saw much from them. Maybe Beverly's are better.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a brief comment about how my week off treated me... I was definitely doing more calories at the last of my cycle that continued into my week off. I got into some not so good choices but I seem to have gotten away with it. Not only that but like most times I gained some nice mass during my week off of recovery. I didn't weigh myself yet but definitely looks like a couple more lbs. The wife was freaking out a bit saying she has never seen me anywhere near this big. She said it really hit her when I showed her the mass I gained on my legs and then I turned sideways she said she couldn't believe I was showing so much abs and obliques at such a high weight.

This is my first low carb day, I'll see how that goes. Chest and back tonight.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank God for DominATP/Refresh... I was on a low carb day and I popped an AP before my workout. I had an outstanding workout. I should have been dead halfway through but I was steady as a rock, and even gaining strenght into the later sets.

Funny thing is being so carb depleted I thought I'd wake up feeling pretty deflated but I felt quite tight.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok some details about Chest and back day...

I started off conservatively as most of you know I am nursing a sore shoulder which incidently is getting a little better more on that later...

Chest flat db press 90's for 8 drop to 80's by the third set I was doing more reps can't explain why

Incline flies 60's for 8 drop to 50's again increased reps on 2nd and 3rd sets wtf!!

Decline db press 80's for 8 drop to 70's again increased reps during latter sets even though I was feeling exhausted...
All sets were super deep and form was impeccable...

Back
Wide lat pulldown 165 drop to 150 for 8's ss Weighted lat shrugs ... man will this pull your wings out

Reverse grip lat pulldowns 165 drop to 150 started losing my grip near the end of the 3rd set this will improve

Seated narrow rows 140 for 3 sets of 8

I was completely exhausted but exilerated as it was a fantatic workout. More volume as I was doing more isolation.

I gotta tell you I am loving this full feeling, I don't remember ever feeling so tight.

About my shoulder...I have been doing some stabilization exercises and some new stretches along with the old ones and getting massages for my left side. It's doing some good no doubt. Full recovery is in sight as long as I am very proactive.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heyyyy.. :dunno:

I see my reputation preceeds me.. :bandit:
Love me some liver tabs! :D
There you are, you will be instrumental in this log...

I already have couple of questions, my first workout was very successful but I did experience some discomfort due to being carb depleted. I know we have been talking about taking AP for fasted training but I am wondering at which point it would be necessary to add in some carbs as I am doing carb fasted training on Tuesdays and Thursdays (them being low carb days)? So far so good though.

Does AP and Pslin work more efficiently as time goes on as I appear to be getting better response than I was earlier in the week ?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There you are, you will be instrumental in this log...

I already have couple of questions, my first workout was very successful but I did experience some discomfort due to being carb depleted. I know we have been talking about taking AP for fasted training but I am wondering at which point it would be necessary to add in some carbs as I am doing carb fasted training on Tuesdays and Thursdays (them being low carb days)? So far so good though.
this is a 'feel' thing, as only you can know when to make this adjustment..
when the body switches its' fuel source over to fats, there is an adjustment period; the duration of this period is again unique to each individual, but you will adjust to no carbs, trust me.
Does AP and Pslin work more efficiently as time goes on as I appear to be getting better response than I was earlier in the week ?
absolutely. the more you use these products, the more efficiently the body will put them to use.

everything looks solid DW, supps look real nice, anxious to see how this turns out for you.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a 'feel' thing, as only you can know when to make this adjustment..
when the body switches its' fuel source over to fats, there is an adjustment period; the duration of this period is again unique to each individual, but you will adjust to no carbs, trust me.

absolutely. the more you use these products, the more efficiently the body will put them to use.

everything looks solid DW, supps look real nice, anxious to see how this turns out for you.
Just the answers I wanted lol... so steady as she goes...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a thought about low carb days and workouts... I have been toying with the idea of adding carbs after my workouts and was thinking 1 AP carb fasted, then 400 mg pslin afterwards in 1cup of oats I scoop of waxy maize 2 scoops of Myofusion... oh and a banana. The problem is this would turn a low carb day into a medium carb day lol

Currently I am doing 3/4 cup of oats am and 50 grams carbs for lunch a carbless dinner then 1 AP about an hour or so later and about 1/2 hour before workout. Then after workout just 2 scoops of protein.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight training sessions at night?..in that case, you'd be better off utilizing AP for your preWO meal (w/ carbs) and going sans carbs after, just using that protein shake.
The Pslin load following FT at rising is a great idea, as it's early enough in the day that you'll burn off that larger carb load, but I don't think I'd try that at night on a regular basis (unless you're in ketosis and using that as a carb-up meal)..
To me tho, the whole idea of a fasted weight training session only makes sense in the morning, before you eat anything. Fasted cardio in the day, now that's a different story.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight training sessions at night?..in that case, you'd be better off utilizing AP for your preWO meal (w/ carbs) and going sans carbs after, just using that protein shake.
The Pslin load following FT at rising is a great idea, as it's early enough in the day that you'll burn off that larger carb load, but I don't think I'd try that at night on a regular basis (unless you're in ketosis and using that as a carb-up meal)..
To me tho, the whole idea of a fasted weight training session only makes sense in the morning, before you eat anything. Fasted cardio in the day, now that's a different story.
Ok I'll go light carbs preworkout with AP...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to agree with Snag. With fasted cardio + plenty of BCAA's & Leucine, I can drop bf with almost no muscle loss, load up on carbs PWO, then train around lunch and still see steady progression. Carbs at night are an individual thing; some tolerate them anytime. I don't do so well with them I'm realizing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to agree with Snag. With fasted cardio + plenty of BCAA's & Leucine, I can drop bf with almost no muscle loss, load up on carbs PWO, then train around lunch and still see steady progression. Carbs at night are an individual thing; some tolerate them anytime. I don't do so well with them I'm realizing.
My schedule only alows me to work out at night but I am getting in 2 or 3 fasted morning cardio sessions a week along with my other cardio sessions.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am continuing to be surpised at the kind of strength I am capable of during these low carb days. My shoulder and arm workout was quite good with decent stamina. On my third set of side lateral raise I again actually gained reps... I'm like where the fug did that come from.

I did a weigh in and was down 5.5 lbs !! From about 10 days ago. I then remembered I was pretty carb depleted. I will try again Sunday with some carbs in me. I would have to say there is some fat loss but not 5 lbs by any stretch of the imagination. It's a little discouraging sometimes as sudden fat loss leads to looser looking skin and makes me doubt my goals. I'll tighten up I know. A lot of the reason I decided not to compete this year is so I can give my skin a chance to tighten after being overweight for so long. If I can get down and maintain 10 to 12% over the next year I should have improved quite a bit. It also gives me a chance to increase my size somewhat (not really a big priority).

Fasted cardio with AP this morning followed by 400 mg plsin 70 grams of carbs via oats... don't know if it's enough as I am not feeling that energetic but I have nothing else planned for today so maybe I'll just let it ride.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok this has happened about 3 times in the last while... I have been just sitting at work or last night watching TV and I get insatiably horny... I mean instant wood for no apparent reason at all.. I am talking about the kind that hits you and you can't control .. like when you first hit pruberty. Now I may be the most oversexed 50 year old on the planet and I've always been that way but I can't remember anything like that in recent history.

Now to track it down ... I know Eform does raise my libido but I did not experience anything quite like this.. TNT did not do this first time around so that leaves Refresh and Powerfull. Probably a combination of all of the above. I gotta tell you this is pretty wild. Sex is way better too.... like mind blowing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE !!!

I am staring down the barrel of my first morning fasted AP workout and it's going to be a tough one .. Yah I picked leg day and it's one of the toughest workouts I do followed by some crushing weighted ab work then a little low intensity cardio.

If I don't make it back it's been nice knowing you all lol

Let me break it down 2 Meltown 3 Musclean and 3 Refresh upon waking 7am

Preworkout after some stretching and core work 4 Refresh 1 AP 3 Powerfull 2 scoops Jacked 3 scoops dominatp

Post workout shake 1/2 cup of oats 2 scoops myofusion, 1 banana, 1 soop waxy maize and about 400 mg plsin

Workout 4 superets front squats and leg extensions

4 supersets leg curls SLDL's

4 supersets seated calf and standing

3 sets of Wheel of death
3 sets ab crunch machine
3 sets of weighed oblique extensions ss back extension
3 sets of decline weighted leg extensions

30 minutes of light cardio

Should be interesting ... yah I know I'm crazy...and on top of that my partners just canelled on me. Who will call 911 lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE !!!

I am staring down the barrel of my first morning fasted AP workout and it's going to be a tough one .. Yah I picked leg day and it's one of the toughest workouts I do followed by some crushing weighted ab work then a little low intensity cardio.

If I don't make it back it's been nice knowing you all lol

Let me break it down 2 Meltown 3 Musclean and 3 Refresh upon waking 7am

Preworkout after some stretching and core work 4 Refresh 1 AP 3 Powerfull 2 scoops Jacked 3 scoops dominatp

Post workout shake 1/2 cup of oats 2 scoops myofusion, 1 banana, 1 soop waxy maize and about 400 mg plsin

Workout 4 superets front squats and leg extensions

4 supersets leg curls SLDL's

4 supersets seated calf and standing

3 sets of Wheel of death
3 sets ab crunch machine
3 sets of weighed oblique extensions ss back extension
3 sets of decline weighted leg extensions

30 minutes of light cardio

Should be interesting ... yah I know I'm crazy...and on top of that my partners just canelled on me. Who will call 911 lol
You'll be fine, buddy! Looking forward to your update! :thumbsup:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trying to get a better idea of your timing on these FT workouts..how long do you stretch for, and what's the total time between waking & the actual training session? I'm guessing @30min or so.
I'm thinking I'd recommend a couple supp shifts..and I like to take 1 cap Lean Out (along w/ MuscLean) prior to workout, esp for rising FT..
So PowerFULL, AP, MuscLean, Lean Out, Meltdown upon rising.
I like that postWO shake!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to get a better idea of your timing on these FT workouts..how long do you stretch for, and what's the total time between waking & the actual training session? I'm guessing @30min or so.
I'm thinking I'd recommend a couple supp shifts..and I like to take 1 cap Lean Out (along w/ MuscLean) prior to workout, esp for rising FT..
So PowerFULL, AP, MuscLean, Lean Out, Meltdown upon rising.
I like that postWO shake!
It's actually a couple hours before the workout starts... ok I will add the lean out next time. There is a gap between my morning supps and my preworkout supps. The gym doesn't open till 9. It all worked very well though and I am very pleased with myself.

Man I loved that post workout shake...

It was fuggin Glorious!!

I was a bit light headed at times and definitely out of breath but I crushed it.

250 lb front squats (seemed light but didn't what to push it) with 150 lb leg extensions for 4 sets I owned it!! These were some of the best front squats I have ever done very deep very controlled I am glad I did not go super heavy cuz this is the way I want to do this exercise the technician in me is very pleased!!!

Leg curls 150 ss 175 lb SLDL's for four sets 10 and 6 ... crushed that too!!

Calf raises where very good as well but they always are.

I did hit the wall on Wheel of death I did 9, 6 and 6 and I was on the floor gasping after each set ... I really attacked these though I am getting better for sure.

The rest of the ab work went very well but I will admit I was exhausted.

When I got to cardio I was really sucking wind I told myself I would just do what I could and about half way through got my second wind and finished. I kept on thinking about how good that shake was going to taste may it was like heaven...

I felt so good about finishing this and I am on a real endorphin high!! The six inches in front of your face!! That's what it's all about!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another thing I wanted to mention is I am already seeing some nice fat loss.. this mornng I was looking quite a bit leaner. I do feel however my carbs are a bit low as I do seem to respond well to AP and Pslin I will ease them up a bit. I am thinking 150, 250, 350 depending on the requirements so it will be more like a sliding scale. low days 100 to 150, medium 200 to 250 high 300 to 350. I have a lot more mass to feed than I used too lol

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good time to experiment w/ higher carbs..I like it.
I understand now you're timing on the supps. Yeah if you're rolling w/ that honestly I'd go away from the FT protocol and do Pslin w/ 60-80g+ carbs for breakfast (715am), hit your PowerFULL at @ 8:30 along w/ your other preWO supps, and hit the training at 9am..then, you could structure your rotating carb days from there, using AP as required.
I think waiting for 2hrs in the fasted state before training is a little long bro, you're pushing catabolic effects, imo.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a good time to experiment w/ higher carbs..I like it.
I understand now you're timing on the supps. Yeah if you're rolling w/ that honestly I'd go away from the FT protocol and do Pslin w/ 60-80g+ carbs for breakfast (715am), hit your PowerFULL at @ 8:30 along w/ your other preWO supps, and hit the training at 9am..then, you could structure your rotating carb days from there, using AP as required.
I think waiting for 2hrs in the fasted state before training is a little long bro, you're pushing catabolic effects, imo.
I know I was thinking about it but wanted to try it anyway. If I slept in a little later I guess that would be better... I may try sleeping till 8 am maybe if I can. If not maybe just take some carbs early like you say. I'll just play it by ear.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I can't believe how many carbs are being transported using these compounds. I ate about 220 grams yesterday and it seemed like just enough. Today is a low day and I'm shooting for about 120 grams but won't be afraid of going up to 150 or so if things get rough.

Boy was I baked after the Sunday morning fiasco. Can't wait to go at it again though 250front squats seemed so light when I get more comfortable I should be able to push it up quite a bit.

Chest and back tonight ... long workout. I will do an AP and about 60 grams of carbs with my preworkout meal.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout ... pace and strength were all there. I went up 5 lbs on db flat bench press and 5 on incline flies ... 10 on decline db press but only 5 on the drop.

Up 15 lbs on wide lat pulldown and reverse grip pulldown but did not maintain it all the way through.

We finished about 15 minutes sooner than the previous week. Great pace and intensity. I could really feel the BA almost like AP with some carbs helped it along. I felt the tingle in my muscles it seemed. AP causes a warm feeling in my muscles that I don't seem to get from Pslin.

So I started out around 247 and am down to around 242 which is a little too fast for 10 days. I will up the carbs like I said ... this is uncharted territory for me ...doesn't even feel like I am dieting I get to eat quite a bit, and more carbs than I could ever have imagined. I could do this forever... it's a fuggin breeze.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Worked out my last 4 week training on this run... I will do month 2 of the Freak training outlined in the asteroid stack. I have done similar routines with good success and it looks pretty solid to me. I may change some exercises ....

The last 4 weeks I will be changing to Prime as well ..will run 6 ed for the first 2 weeks and then 6/9 during the last 2 weeks. Then it's one week off then 8 weeks Prime DTHC ... Prime will be ramped 6 ed for 2 weeks 6/9 2 weeks 9/12 2 weeks finishing off 12/15. This takes me up to mid August where I'll do another break.

That's the rough plan anyway... will completely diminish my Prime reserves ... will be looking for a sale...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did a more realistic weigh in this morning (done after a heavy carb day) and it has me at 243.6 which is about 4.5 lbs down (now on day 12). I think I have the rapid weight loss under control by bringing my carbs up and I feel fuggin great!!

Had my left side massaged yesterday ... feels pretty damn good, not when it was happening mind you .. some definite pain involved. Pain is less fun when it's not self inflicted. I think I'm on the right track now. Will do a lot of stretching and core exercises before the workout tonight. Shoulders and arms.