Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

And now the moment you've all been waiting for Clenbutrx Hardcore

SO... I did as instructed and took a sissy dose to assess my tolerance. I've been dieting for about 5 weeks. The first three were just diet and lifting, the last two were dieting more strictly, empty stomach cardio, in addition to supplementing the anarchy (minus the CLA) and and ECAY stack with significant results.

I am currently sitting on my couch, waiting for my Clenbutrx to kick in. I will be continuing the anarchy stack, cardio, and dieting.....so I will see if this supp is worth choosing over eca. Especially since I will probably go back to the eca for a couple of weeks after this trial is over.

I will keep you posted to energy levels etc....

PS. Yes, it does taste like ass, but anyone who won't take a supplement because of taste is a big vag imo.

Off to the treadmill.....

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

keep up posted... looks like a solid supplement for fat loss...
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

sounds like a big ****in scam of a product
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    So is everything else on the market chief, haha.

Prohormones are more dangerous and less effective then steroids.

NO2 makes you feel good but doesn't really do anything for muscle growth. Need I go on. Anyway, I feel nice and awake after putting up my dishes and my morning "release."

I'm gonna go ahead and take the full dose and then I'm out the door.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

It's like Ford painting a Focus Ferrari Red and marketing it as a Ferrary.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

It's like Ford painting a Focus Ferrari Red and marketing it as a Ferrary.
    So you are angry about them using the old name I take it. Anyways, go whine in someone else's thread and let me conduct a little research for people who have been PM'ing me about this product. I'm not a rep and bought this with my own money, so they will get a straight shooter here.

Let's see what happens.

Energy was good for sure. Didn't open up the airways like the ephed w/ guaif but that is to be expected, as it isn't an asthma medication.

We'll see what lifting is like with it. I'm gonna buy some AAKG tabs and pop it with some creatine monohydrate to give it a fair shake with the pre-workout supps.

I'll keep you updated.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.85%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

i'm in. vpx makes good stims.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Jda777 View Post
    So is everything else on the market chief, haha.

Prohormones are more dangerous and less effective then steroids.

NO2 makes you feel good but doesn't really do anything for muscle growth. Need I go on. Anyway, I feel nice and awake after putting up my dishes and my morning "release."

I'm gonna go ahead and take the full dose and then I'm out the door.
    i think he's talking about the fact that most supps who try to rip off the name of an illegal product are usually bogus garbage.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    i think he's talking about the fact that most supps who try to rip off the name of an illegal product are usually bogus garbage.
    I don't know what you are talking about, but the original "Clenbutrx" was supposedly amazing, so I don't know if the philosophy you speak of, is one I would embrace.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

No kidding. Marketing something by ripping a name off of another compound and making it kewl to catch attention = lame.

I'll stick to buying actual clenbuterol, which is cheaper and more effective.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Okay, so I just bought some "SUPER NOS PUMP" from walmart when I was picking up some groceries. It contains 3g of AAKG per serving (2 of which are L-arginine)

A serving is 3 pills, but I will take 5, ----- with 5 g of cre mono, and 5mL of liquid ass and let you know how the workout goes.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Cinn View Post
    No kidding. Marketing something by ripping a name off of another compound and making it kewl to catch attention = lame.

I'll stick to buying actual clenbuterol, which is cheaper and more effective.
    However, clenbuterol also yielded three very negative changes. First, after just four weeks, clenbuterol-treated rats were unable to maintain their normal swimming or running training intensities, while clean rodents were quite capable of continuing. Secondly, the hearts of the clenbuterol-taking, trained rats increased dramatically in size compared to the hearts of sedentary rats, but the heart expansion was probably due to the infiltration of collagen fibres into the heart walls, not an increase in heart-muscle cells. Collagen is a tough connective tissue which doesn't augment heart-muscle power but in fact stiffens the heart, potentially leading to a decrease in cardiac output. Increases in collagen may also produce cardiac arrhythmias. Thirdly, clenbuterol rats suffered from noticeable cardiac-cell degeneration.
    (http://www.pponline.co.uk/encyc/0176.htm)

You may not think you are a rat, but some people might.

Bottom line, I've done the real deal, I noticed an increased pump using it. I also noticed it made my calves cramp, and read about a lot of bad long term sides.

I have decided at my ripe old age of 26, that I may want to limit the chemicals I put into my body. Just giving this a shot for a couple weeks.

Thanks for the input you negative nancys.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.64%

I don't know what you are talking about, but the original "Clenbutrx" was supposedly amazing, so I don't know if the philosophy you speak of, is one I would embrace.
    i didn't say all i said most. and i've heard that cell-tech is amazing... don't know till ya try it.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

However, clenbuterol also yielded three very negative changes. First, after just four weeks, clenbuterol-treated rats were unable to maintain their normal swimming or running training intensities, while clean rodents were quite capable of continuing. Secondly, the hearts of the clenbuterol-taking, trained rats increased dramatically in size compared to the hearts of sedentary rats, but the heart expansion was probably due to the infiltration of collagen fibres into the heart walls, not an increase in heart-muscle cells. Collagen is a tough connective tissue which doesn't augment heart-muscle power but in fact stiffens the heart, potentially leading to a decrease in cardiac output. Increases in collagen may also produce cardiac arrhythmias. Thirdly, clenbuterol rats suffered from noticeable cardiac-cell degeneration.
    (http://www.pponline.co.uk/encyc/0176.htm)

You may not think you are a rat, but some people might.

Bottom line, I've done the real deal, I noticed an increased pump using it. I also noticed it made my calves cramp, and read about a lot of bad long term sides.

I have decided at my ripe old age of 26, that I may want to limit the chemicals I put into my body. Just giving this a shot for a couple weeks.

Thanks for the input you negative nancys.
    It's important to go straight to peer-reviewed data when evaluating something. That article from your link is piss-poor.

Doses shown to be anabolic(note: this includes cardiac muscle) in animal models are MUCH higher than supplemental human doses. Cardiotoxicity has been linked to taurine depletion(again, keep in mind these are much higher doses than would be used for fat loss purposes). Supplement with taurine for peace of mind RE that and it'll also help with the calf cramping. Bump up your electrolytes and that will help also.

I can understand you wanting to limit the things you ingest. I was just pointing out that it's lame IMO(on the manufacturer's part) to bank off of a name like that by appealing to the ignorant[average gym-goer] masses when it's not even similar.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

It's important to go straight to peer-reviewed data when evaluating something. That article from your link is piss-poor.

Doses shown to be anabolic(note: this includes cardiac muscle) in animal models are MUCH higher than supplemental human doses. Cardiotoxicity has been linked to taurine depletion(again, keep in mind these are much higher doses than would be used for fat loss purposes). Supplement with taurine for peace of mind RE that and it'll also help with the calf cramping. Bump up your electrolytes and that will help also.

I can understand you wanting to limit the things you ingest. I was just pointing out that it's lame IMO(on the manufacturer's part) to bank off of a name like that by appealing to the ignorant[average gym-goer] masses when it's not even similar.

I really don't care what you think of the name...it's their way of marketing. I'm just seeing if the drug helps with cutting or not. I think that is something everyone is interested in....

I supplemented with taurine when I took it, fyi. I read everything I can on stuff before I put it into my body. You can decide what level of clen is safe for your heart. I'll choose none.

The rats, although maybe dosing at higher amounts per kilo, got jacked up in four weeks. How many weeks of your life do you plan on taking clen....all I'm saying.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Oh and btw - The walmart aakg gave me some solid pumps. $10 for 30 servings - let's see these supp companies try that. LOL!

I took 5 pills, so almost 2 servings, but stack that with an ECA, and you've got a great cutting/pre workout stack.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

You can decide what level of clen is safe for your heart. I'll choose none.

The rats, although maybe dosing at higher amounts per kilo, got jacked up in four weeks. How many weeks of your life do you plan on taking clen....all I'm saying.
    Understanding dose-response curves is important to interpreting data.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Understanding dose-response curves is important to interpreting data.
    Show me a long term study of clen, and its effects on the human heart. Otherwise, I'm gonna stay away. I guarantee you it is having a negative impact on your heart's health. Whether you choose to believe or not is irrelevant.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.47%

Oh and btw - The walmart aakg gave me some solid pumps. $10 for 30 servings - let's see these supp companies try that. LOL!

I took 5 pills, so almost 2 servings, but stack that with an ECA, and you've got a great cutting/pre workout stack.
    Great review and I'm digging the arguments I'm on clen now
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Great review and I'm digging the arguments I'm on clen now
    Plenty of people take clen, I was one once upon a time. The things you don't think about now will haunt you later. I'm just saying, I would not always look to clen (the real stuff) whenever you are looking to cut.

I've realized in my years of trial and error, that having your diet 100% is the biggest thing.(I used to think I ate "clean" - but you need to be counting everything you take in - ALWAYS) Forget all the crap about supplements. If you want to get shredded, that should be perfect. I count calories, proteins, carbs, and fats. I take in exactly the amount I should everyday without fail. After starting a log of all my foods, and eating the right one's(with morning cardio) the fat started melting off.

Why F up your heart when you can do it without that junk. I think taking clen is stupid (no offense WHATSAROID - that is not directed at you) because getting lean can be accomplished just as easily having everything else in check.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

I guarantee you it is having a negative impact on your heart's health. Whether you choose to believe or not is irrelevant.
    Guarantee me with peer-reviewed literature. Whether you choose to use relevant data to back up claims is relevant.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Guarantee me with peer-reviewed literature. Whether you choose to use relevant data to back up claims is relevant.
    Get out of my thread you nerd.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

...typical response when brotelligence is challenged. Instead of getting annoyed or discouraged, why not step up to the plate and have a good evidence-based discussion? We're all here to learn.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.82%

ok...neither one of you are very good at e-thugging....there is an a$$load of info out there on clen to support either one of your points of view....either fight right or give it up....on the other hand i did get to use the old clenbutrx, and im convinced it had clen in it. The new one is nothing compared to the old but still pretty nice....in the climate we have today id say it will do well...not a whole lot of good fat burners out there anymore...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

...typical response when brotelligence is challenged. Instead of getting annoyed or discouraged, why not step up to the plate and have a good evidence-based discussion? We're all here to learn.
    Because this is not a discussion about the illegal compound that you are talking about....it is about a legal fat burner.

If you want to start a thread about clen, I will be happy to join you if you wish.

Otherwise, take it elsewhere.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.41%

I have been on clenbutrx hardcore for the last 9 days, and with a clean, 1800 cal a day diet I'm down 8 pounds. I've done several cycles of clenbuterol, and in my opinion the sides outweigh the benefits. On clenbuterol I was always shaking, I felt (and was) weak, and I got ridiculous cramping. Keep in mind this is during a tapered dose cycle during which the max I was taking was 120 mcg per day, and I'm a pretty big boy.
    I was looking to go back to an ECA stack when I found clenbutrx hardcore in my email, and yeah, I hated the name too, but I liked the ingredient list so I tried some. I have my own thread about it now, but if you ask me, I like the stuff, and I've used all sorts of stims. It does taste like ass mixed with death though... Anyhow, continue JDA, I'm curious.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Day two,

Taking my morning dose - 5mL.

I find chasing it with my BCAA concoction gets the taste out pretty quick, so no worries.

I will be heading to Manhattan today, from Dallas, but I don't plan on having more than a couple cheat meals this entire week, and I already called a gym up there to make sure I would have a place to work out.

Time for some cardio.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    Dear Jda777,

You have received an infraction at AnabolicMinds.com Forum.

Reason: Relax. And its not your thread.
    -------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post1903546
    All the best,
    AnabolicMinds.com Forum
    I am relaxed. And it is my thread...I started it. I didn't say people other than myself can't post in it.

He kept coming into the thread and arguing about how the supplement was crap (even though he had never tried it) and telling people they should use the illegal compound clenbuterol because it is perfectly healthy. You benefit from people reviewing legal compounds, ...correct? Why don't you do a little research on the types of posts he makes, and the types of posts I make, and see which are more constructive, and which are more inflammatory and report back to me. This topical investigation and scolding is unjust....but do what you want it's your site. I already know what I need to do to reach my goals. I am just trying to help others.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

He kept coming into the thread and arguing about how the supplement was crap (even though he had never tried it)
    Actually, I never said anything about the quality of the supplement. I only commented on the name.

and telling people they should use the illegal compound clenbuterol because it is perfectly healthy.
    I didn't suggest that anyone use it. I only pointed out that your knowledge on clen seemed to be based on unreliable sources and had holes.

Would you like to try any more straw man arguments?
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

All posts from Cinn will be ignored. I will continue my logging of this product.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Run was good today - I alternated between 7 mph at 0% grade and 4.2mph at 15% grade. (25 min)

Then I moved over to the spin class style bike (20 min)

Nothing compares to the "second wind" or hurricane I should say, from the ECA, but hopefully some of the ingredients will burn some calories via thermo or increased metabolism.
  32. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am relaxed. And it is my thread...I started it. I didn't say people other than myself can't post in it.

He kept coming into the thread and arguing about how the supplement was crap (even though he had never tried it) and telling people they should use the illegal compound clenbuterol because it is perfectly healthy. You benefit from people reviewing legal compounds, ...correct? Why don't you do a little research on the types of posts he makes, and the types of posts I make, and see which are more constructive, and which are more inflammatory and report back to me. This topical investigation and scolding is unjust....but do what you want it's your site. I already know what I need to do to reach my goals. I am just trying to help others.
    WTF is this all about? I wonder who the admin was that sent u this. Kind of lame if you ask me.
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

Have you read the ingredient list? it's actually very good. it's one of the few fat burners out at the moment that has alpha yohimbe and their liquid delivery has been proven for years even before the ban but that was before your time i think you were like 17 so you might not remember those products.

ON the Taste does it have a spearmint tast like it says?? the original had a weird sort of cinamon taste
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.41%

Yeah this stuff tastes like cinnamon mixed with dirt and cough syrup.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.74%

Jda log on brother. I understand you wish to just log this for the people, and I for one appreciate it. Ignore the silliness,, Subbed..
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Jda log on brother. I understand you wish to just log this for the people, and I for one appreciate it. Ignore the silliness,, Subbed..
    In NY this week. It is a little cold, but that didn't stop me from doing 35 min of empty stomach cardio w/ my bcaas and 5mL of Clenbutrx. The feeling I get from it is good, but once again, eca opens me up significantly more. As far as energy, it's good, but I'm not very stim responsive typically. My main hope is that it will do something for my metabolism. My body gets a little warm from the stuff, but nothing crazy.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.85%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

dallas to manhattan, nice trip. keep up the good work, unbiased reviews are always welcome.
  38. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    WTF is this all about? I wonder who the admin was that sent u this. Kind of lame if you ask me.
    Nobody was asking you.

Calling someone a "nerd" and telling someone to leave isn't going to fly. Its not "his" thread and he doesn't decide who stays or leaves.

If you give your opinion on something or try to make your case and someone offers to counter your opinion you don't call them a "nerd" for interpreting a study then tell them to get out.

If we followed that logic then the stereotypes of you all being meatheads would be true.

I suggest those who receive infractions read what they are and how to handle them because if you don't, you won't be around much longer.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  39. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I don't care if you started it. I don't care what your post history is. I don't care what you think is unjust. I don't care how you see the situation. I dont' need to report to you on his posts. I think you need to read the rules and follow what it says about infractiosn then report back to me.

Here is a hint:

"User infractions are given to those who violate the rules of the board. Essentially they are warnings and should be looked upon as an opportunity to read the rules. User infractions are not up for debate and questioning the judgements of MODS will not be tolerated.

If you receive an infraction, read the rules to go over what you violated, take your medicine and move on. The infraction will expire after time and the issue is a done deal. Continued violation of the rules will result in a ban."

If you get personal and tell people to get out of your thread, which isn't your thread, you are getting an infraction and if you complain and bitch and want to ignore it then you will be shown the exit. You are a guest. You agreed to follow the rules when you signed up. If you don't like it, you are free to leave. If you want to complain about infractions and how "unjust" they are, its going to fall on deaf ears and you will be shown the door.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

All posts from Cinn will be ignored. I will continue my logging of this product.
    Why? I don't understand your logic. He is being very analytical and respectful in his approach. Try it sometimes, it may yield you more understanding of things, if not yourself.

By the way, I wouldn't challenge, nor post your infractions for public eye.

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP <The Moment You Have Been Waiting For, Get It While You Can>
    By gainweightnow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 07:52 PM
  2. Any experiences with clenbutrx hardcore
    By saggy321 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 04:42 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 05:04 AM
  4. Replies: 13