RR Reviews PowerFull

1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

RR Reviews PowerFull

First I wanted to give you some general details/information. I also wanted to thank my man strategicmove (ike) for being such a helpful member of this forum and a good friend.

Other supps I'm running:
    Orange TRIad, Golden FinisH, topical ATD, Blue Gene, Green BULGE, bulk muira puama

The Review
    I'm coming to the end of my first bottle of PowerFULL and I'd like to give you guys some feedback. I've been dosing 2 in the AM, 2 with lunch and 2 before dinner. I've opted to not dose it around workouts as I already have a bunch of pills for then. It's a few more caps than the label recommends, but I've always been one to push the envelope. My experience with the "old" powerfull has been a pleasant one. It was almost too "powerfull" at the 9-12 caps I was taking per day. This new version allows me to only dose with meals, which is what I like to see. The difference between the old and new versions I cannot tell. I believe there's slightly less aggression with the new version, but this is a good thing. Seeing how I'm already a 25 year old weightlifter, I already have more aggression than I should. Alright, now onto the good stuff.

Sleep
    Holy monkey!!! This is the most dominant factor of PowerFULL I have noticed. I'm doing a 10x10 German volume routine right now, and that plus my late nights/early mornings leave me going to bed around 10pm and waking up at 330am. Only 5 hours of sleep, it's just not enough. So alot of times I find myself taking an afternoon nap to make up for lost time. Powerfull knocks me out for about 2 hours and I get the deepest sleep/coolest dreams I have gotten in a while. Sleep is important and that is when you grow. So I have noticed increased recovery with this product. Only downside is waking up a little groggy, but I attribute that to my strange sleeping patterns. This plus Muira puama has been very good to me.

Libido
    Is very strong. I think the bulk Muira Puama + Powerfull is a very synergistic blend when it comes to this department. I will leave it at that: it is POWERFULL!

Strength
    I'm doing more of a hypertrophy / volume routine right now, but strength seems to be climbing regardless.

Recovery
    I think this is the biggest aspect of this product. I'm sleeping better, and feeling well overall. Good moods, good sleep, still a good amount of DOMs but I'm doing GVT which is notorious for making you hurt.

Overall
    Overall, I think this is one of the best products on the market... the reason being is it's a two pronged attack: a test booster which is somewhat common, but also ingredients to boost GH and improve sleep which is somewhat uncommon. A great combo, and an outstanding addition to anyone's NHA stack.

-RR

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thank you very much, J, for the voluntary and detailed feedback. I am glad you are enjoying your run of PowerFULL. Wish you continued progress with your workout and supplementation.

3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Thank you very much, J, for the voluntary and detailed feedback. I am glad you are enjoying your run of PowerFULL. Wish you continued progress with your workout and supplementation.

Thank you sir!!!! Great product you have here!!!
    •   

4. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

I've hear nothing but good reviews and feedback on PowerFull, not surprising coming from such a great company, I cant wait to give it a try!

Very good write up RR, nice review!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

I'd also like to add that I've had more success at reducing some mild ph/ps enduced prolactin symptoms with Powerfull than other dopamenergic products.

When used for that reason, i've had better luck when I spread my dosages out throughout the day and dose a little higher as RR suggests.

I didn't really see any reduced symptoms when I dosed Powerfull at night only, like I would for sleep quality purposes only.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.24%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I'd also like to add that I've had more success at reducing some mild ph/ps enduced prolactin symptoms with Powerfull than other dopamenergic products.

When used for that reason, i've had better luck when I spread my dosages out throughout the day and dose a little higher as RR suggests.

I didn't really see any reduced symptoms when I dosed Powerfull at night only, like I would for sleep quality purposes only.

I ran Powerfull about 6 months ago with standard procedure really thought it was great for recovery and sleep. I am planning on possibly doing the same thing or trying just 2or3 before bedtime.

anybody else try this?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    I ran Powerfull about 6 months ago with standard procedure really thought it was great for recovery and sleep. I am planning on possibly doing the same thing or trying just 2or3 before bedtime.

anybody else try this?
    There were a few nights during my cycle when I simply did not make it home to dose except for 2 caps pre-bed. It seemed to work just as well for recovery/sleep.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I concur!
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I concur!
    Absolutely! No clue what happened there!

11. Guest

PowerFULL is our hottest moving product in Retail. They are all pretty close but PowerFULL edges them out.

I have a few plans for some AM only releases..
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.02%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    PowerFULL is our hottest moving product in Retail. They are all pretty close but PowerFULL edges them out.

I have a few plans for some AM only releases..
    Lovin' the way this guy thinks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-LMG Reviews
    By Stiffy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 05:28 PM
  2. 1-c v powerfull v bulk powerfull
    By Satch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:56 AM
  3. New PowerFULL vs Previous PowerFULL
    By JJC in forum Supplements