One way to squat 500+lbs

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    One way to squat 500+lbs


    3/22/09

    Stats
    6,2 196lbs 9-11% BF(idk)
    been lifting 6 years seriously

    here are my other logs to get a background on me
    MASS FXMS/DTHC into PRIME status
    DTHC/R4W (unsponserd) bring on the rage!!!
    The (prime)ation Of A Life Time
    MASS FX MS (6caps e/d)

    This is the first PH ive ever used and probly the last till i get out the Marines

    i will give my own style of updating but will also include these
    Body composition and Look
    Muscle Hardness
    Vascularity
    Strength
    Speed
    Co-ordination
    Quality of Training
    Mood/Aggression
    Libido
    Joints
    Overall Sense of Feeling

    Currently

    Bench 300lbs
    Clean 288lbs
    Squat 480lbs
    Dips(weighted) 100lb db 2x5

    5 week goals

    Bench 315x5
    Squat 500x3 or 405 3x10
    Clean 320lbs
    Dips(weighted) 130lb db 2x5

    TRANINGI’m an athlete but on mi auxiliary days I practice body building type lifts mostly just HIT focusing on the intensity, again bigness is a side effect, just brute strength is the whole goal!
    M/W/F are core days bench, squat and clean followed by abs and other stretching type lifts. All of my workouts are fasted, they always have been and always will be, this is a key in my training.


    DIETI am on a modified version of the anabolic diet, which consists of more carbs around my workouts.The weekends are mi mega feed days cuz i can sit and eat allday long.
    Trust me i in no way will ever cut because I can get big and put on muscle vary easy and lose fat too, but i wont go into my theories or my practices.
    I try to shoot far as much protein, fat and cals i can eat every day, aiming for 3600-4000+ and eating every 1.5-2.5 hours never more than 3 hours.
    XTEND after workouts and when i wake up.
    i eat 5 to 8 eggs aday mostly for breakfast. main sources of protine will be, beef, tuna, shrimp, pork, goat.



    Goals before starting
    thes are both short and long term goals

    1) Gain as much strength as possible
    2) Lower body fat to achieve a leaner look
    3) Increase power, strength and explosiveness in all lifts
    4) bigger back(whole back)
    5) build lower abs/ side abs
    6) clean 300lb on the bar
    7) squat 500lbs on the bar
    8) rep 315 for bench

    SUPPS

    the one
    XTEND
    bulk 1-c for sleep workout nights only, and prewo
    bulk SuperSaponins
    bulk super cissus RX 5 to 7 grams aday
    R4W prewo i parachutte it

    PCT

    Toco-8
    Sustain Alpha
    Prime
    2nd gear


    Befor pics
    i will get them up tonight, and mi friend is helping me get a coupple back shots and random flexin 1s
    herer yah go







    FINAL REVIEW
    srry im really busy finishing school right now

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnRO_3tlhNk"]YouTube - Circus Of Power - Heaven & Hell[/nomedia]

    2 weeks in pct so i was on sustain alph for 2 weeks plus 2nd gear







    Body composition and Look: from the very first pill to the last i was getting leaner

    Muscle Hardness: this was insane the whole time i felt like rock every were, evan girls were telling me that i felt hard(muscles)

    Vascularity: all day every day i figurd out how to eat with the one, its just like taking AP imo

    Strength: HUGE!! i just got stronger and stronger so much so i really burnd out. took a few days light then i was much stronger. i did squat 500 1 time on the bar and i dip 130x5 + body weight

    Speed: i could repp faster and explode on all my lifts!

    Co-ordination: no joke i have gotten alot better at track, the pure raw focus that i had was soo strong and lasting, i improved my times slighty be just being focus and timimg my steps

    Quality of Training: did have a copple no energy workouts but it was i didnt eat, other than those every time i was in the gym it was mayhem

    Mood/Aggression: lmao , i was at my dads house and freakd on my step mom! hahahahaa good reason tho

    Libido: the first week or so was crazy but then i was in a semi overtraingd state just like i had pland, thus libido was lacking opperating at 60-80%

    i wont say much about the weight but at my highest i was 209, weight gain was not a focus on the one pure strength was

  2. Senior Member
    jdg487's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    24.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Good luck dude, look forward to this one

    Big Squats for Big Men!
  3. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    Good luck dude, look forward to this one

    Big Squats for Big Men!

    coundt have said it better mi self!
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3651
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Toco-8
    Sustain Alpha
    Prime
    2nd gear
    I'm digging the pct, I'm thinking around the same but without prime and adding endoamp. Have you tried the sustain alpha? I'm on it now and actually love it and plan on buying a few more bottles. Oh and don't forget you promised a video I believe...
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  5. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I'm digging the pct, I'm thinking around the same but without prime and adding endoamp. Have you tried the sustain alpha? I'm on it now and actually love it and plan on buying a few more bottles. Oh and don't forget you promised a video I believe...
    i havnt try toco8 or sustain alpha but the reviews and results speak for them selfs, and yes i will get a vid of mi squat and try to get vids for mi other lifts.
    i opptd not for the endo amp cuz im already mega doseing supper cissus rx for the cort control and ive always had stellar results from all cissus produts that ive used
  6. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    som motivation!

    The real sh1t, the sh1t that makes you grow hurts. No way around that. It is scary. It gives you the cold sweats. It strains your organs, making you feel like your guts are gonna leak outta your butthole or your brains are gonna stream outta your nose. If you’re squating 500 lbs and it doesn’t make you feel like you’re gonna die, guess what playboy? You ain’t training heavy.
    courtisy animal article
  7. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good start so far. I look forward to seeing how far The ONE takes you
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. New Member
    testiesac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    89.37%

    Good luck bud, I got this one on the shelf for when im done with liquidrone. Ive been really interested in lifting faasted myself, but when i have tried i get nausea. What do you do to get around that? Adapt, wait it out?
  9. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    jumpin on

    good luck.
  10. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    Good luck bud, I got this one on the shelf for when im done with liquidrone. Ive been really interested in lifting faasted myself, but when i have tried i get nausea. What do you do to get around that? Adapt, wait it out?
    i dose 1C befor mi work outs and just recently 2R4W caps pararchutted
    i have never got nausus i only take R4W sparingly cuz it is potant sh1t!
    imo the 1C really makes me calm and smooth energy type feeling and some times i do get a very weird feeling in mi gut, i just sit down and say over and over in mi head" im not going to puke , im not going to puke"

    take note that i eat just not with in 3 hours of lifting , this way there is no emidiate food going to be burnd as fuel.
    eating right befor u lift has givin me termumdous pumps! but all the food i just ate is burnd up.
    3 hours is ample time for the food to be use for other things the body need, then by time i lift my meal has mostly been used for other bodly processes
  11. Banned
    james1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    86.1%

    goodluck
  12. Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    713
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Do you have a video of yourself squatting 480? That would be nice to see.
  13. Advanced Member
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    592
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    8.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    3/22/09


    Geez bikini wax anyone lol? J/k ...subbed meng.
  14. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Geez bikini wax anyone lol? J/k ...subbed meng.
    lol i had to paint that on ther cuz at the time i didnt c that mi pacage was showing threw mi thin breifs.
  15. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DAY 1
    3/23/09

    Body composition and Look: i look alittle leaner but its because i sweated like a mofo during mi workout, i was drenchd!

    Muscle Hardness: slitly up
    Vascularity: ever been to vein city
    Strength: up
    Speed: N/A
    Co-ordination: N/A
    Quality of Training: i felt high the whole time, complatly in the zone!
    Mood/Aggression: high,i feel great, i feel like im taller if that makes sense?
    Libido: maby placebo but 2 hours after i dose i had a semi chub and still do.
    Joints: N/A
    Overall Sense of Feeling: i just feel soo focusd and spot on, also about 2 hours after mi dose i got uncomfortbly hot, then it subside to a plesent warmlike when u get out of the shower.

    WORKOUT

    bench
    135 3x10
    205 2x5
    225x5, 1x7
    245x5
    225x5
    205x6


    squat(full squats)
    the only time i go paralle is when maxing

    135x20
    225x10
    315 2x5
    375x5
    315x10
    335x5

    well so far if i could compar the first day feelings to enything that i have used.
    the pump feeling from AP and the power/stim feeling from 5 caps R4W together
    this is the closist thing i can compar it to.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Do you have a video of yourself squatting 480? That would be nice to see.
    no i dont, ive never took vids of eny of mi lifts or photos or enthing other than wrighting them down on paper.
  16. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    you're very strong for your weight...powerlift?
  17. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    you're very strong for your weight...powerlift?
    no i dont but im a competitive track player, alot of ppl say i should compeate in powerlifting and body building,

    quick up date.< libido........ well mi girl is going to stop befor i am thats for sure!!!
  18. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    no i dont but im a competitive track player, alot of ppl say i should compeate in powerlifting and body building,

    quick up date.< libido........ well mi girl is going to stop befor i am thats for sure!!!
    ahahahahahah get to it man
  19. Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    713
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    you're very strong for your weight...powerlift?
    That's what I'm saying. I'd like to see a full squat of 480. That is no joke at your weight. No offense, but I say prove it.
  20. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    576416
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    DAY 1
    3/23/09

    Body composition and Look: i look alittle leaner but its because i sweated like a mofo during mi workout, i was drenchd!

    Muscle Hardness: slitly up
    Vascularity: ever been to vein city
    Strength: up
    Speed: N/A
    Co-ordination: N/A
    Quality of Training: i felt high the whole time, complatly in the zone!
    Mood/Aggression: high,i feel great, i feel like im taller if that makes sense?
    Libido: maby placebo but 2 hours after i dose i had a semi chub and still do.
    Joints: N/A
    Overall Sense of Feeling: i just feel soo focusd and spot on, also about 2 hours after mi dose i got uncomfortbly hot, then it subside to a plesent warmlike when u get out of the shower.

    WORKOUT

    bench
    135 3x10
    205 2x5
    225x5, 1x7
    245x5
    225x5
    205x6


    squat(full squats)
    the only time i go paralle is when maxing

    135x20
    225x10
    315 2x5
    375x5
    315x10
    335x5

    well so far if i could compar the first day feelings to enything that i have used.
    the pump feeling from AP and the power/stim feeling from 5 caps R4W together
    this is the closist thing i can compar it to.


    no i dont, ive never took vids of eny of mi lifts or photos or enthing other than wrighting them down on paper.
    That sudden increase in body heat is a rise in blood pressure, get some cycle support or at least celery seed extract to combat this, be careful since you are not used to extrogenous hormones.
    doing my own thang!
  21. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DAY 2 rest day
    3/24/09

    Body composition and Look:UPDATE i am much more grainyer in mi shoulders and mi muscle bellies are stuffd!
    Muscle Hardness: deff harder
    Vascularity: veins popin all day!
    Strength: N/A
    Speed: N/A
    Co-ordination: N/A
    Quality of Training: N/A
    Mood/Aggression: after luch i kinda was down kinda tyrd(lathargy?) and when i got home i was real angry! my room mate did not unload the dish washer! and he was home all day???
    Libido: up!
    Joints: N/A
    Overall Sense of Feeling: felt real good all day till about 1( i will be doseing at 445 am every day, but it may change to combat lathargy), got home was mad, then mi power went out so i took a nap and right now i feel very good!
    UPDATE: went out with some friends, came home and showerd ,.... DAM i was so pumpd when i got out so i just blasted my arms and chest! this was the best pump i ever had hands down, i have never felt the way i did during mi workout.


    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    That's what I'm saying. I'd like to see a full squat of 480. That is no joke at your weight. No offense, but I say prove it.
    i never full squat my maxes to avoid injury.
  22. Senior Member
    jdg487's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    24.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Rather be safe than sorry, that's what mama used to say...
  23. Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    713
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    i never full squat my maxes to avoid injury.
    Full squatting is the only way to avoid real injury. Half/quarter/sissy squats put an undue shear force on your patellar tendon. If you're not full squatting your actually putting yourself in more danger for injury.

    So what is your real squat?

    Here is a book everyone should own:
    http://www.aasgaardco.com/store/stor...on=show_detail
    I also recommend Practical Programming and even Starting Strength (for fun). These are my lifting bibles and should be a staple just like your daily vitamins.
  24. Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    713
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I wasn't trying to sound like a jerk. So don't take it the wrong way.

    These books have just changed my perspective on what I thought I knew about lifting and I really wish I had known about them years ago. Just trying to pass the knowledge.

    Good luck with the log...I've got some of The One that I can't wait to try out too.
  25. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    ...Ive been really interested in lifting faasted myself, but when i have tried i get nausea. What do you do to get around that? Adapt, wait it out?
    Generally I do all my lifting fasted (usually after cardio and stretching and before breakfast first thing in the morning). I think it really depends on the individual. The nausea could be because you are possibly hypoglycaemic (i.e. low blood sugar), which would be common if training first thing in the morning. The only way to get around that would be perhaps to have a protein/simple sugar shake or a very light snack ~30-40 minutes before you train, so that you have SOMEthing in your system.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  26. New Member
    testiesac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    89.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Generally I do all my lifting fasted (usually after cardio and stretching and before breakfast first thing in the morning). I think it really depends on the individual. The nausea could be because you are possibly hypoglycaemic (i.e. low blood sugar), which would be common if training first thing in the morning. The only way to get around that would be perhaps to have a protein/simple sugar shake or a very light snack ~30-40 minutes before you train, so that you have SOMEthing in your system.
    I dont believe im hypoglycemic, maybe i just have to ease into it. thanks
  27. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DAY 3
    3/25/09

    i spilt up the dose today and i felt better longer.
    2 at 445am then 1 at 12 i didnt crash today.


    WORKOUT

    squat
    135x10
    225x10
    315x5
    315x10
    225x10
    i was feeling stong but man the pump hurt my legs so bad i couldnt evan finsh my sets
    they were solid as steel. so i forced som sets on the leg press, didnt really feel that i got a good enough workout, but now that im home and mi legs are throbing...

    dips
    20xbody weight
    2x5 with 80lb db

    db incline
    80lb 3x5
    45lb 1x10

    rows
    160x12
    180x12
    200 2x5
    180x10
    160 2x10

    bent reverse flys
    25 3x10
    20 1x10

    Body composition and Look: starting to c muscle grain, got back abs,christmas tree mi back looks real dry and shreded
    Muscle Hardness: my muscles feel like cold steel(the one makes PRIME feel like your moms prenatal vitamins!!)
    Vascularity: still veins popin allday
    Strength: up
    Speed: was more explosive on my dips
    Co-ordination: N/A
    Quality of Training: felt strong and confident but the pump was waaay to much it hurt soo bad in mi legs, they felt like they were going to pop.
    Mood/Aggression: great mood allday long today.
    Libido: man.. i need to get a couple new girl friend , my libido is nuts
    Joints: N/A
    Overall Sense of Feeling: feel good allday, i cant belive this is only day 3. the results i have had and see on mi body now compare to nothing.

    also i think i might rest on mi squats till monday and get 405 up, its a week a head of wat im soposed to du but i feel like mi last couple squats days have been no gain days soo idk

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Full squatting is the only way to avoid real injury. Half/quarter/sissy squats put an undue shear force on your patellar tendon. If you're not full squatting your actually putting yourself in more danger for injury.

    So what is your real squat?

    Here is a book everyone should own:
    http://www.aasgaardco.com/store/stor...on=show_detail
    I also recommend Practical Programming and even Starting Strength (for fun). These are my lifting bibles and should be a staple just like your daily vitamins.
    yah man i hear yah, fortuently i was train by professionals, i train how my football coach(he used to work for bigger stronger faster) taught me and how my track coach (she was the assistant coach at indiana state ) wants me to squat, also i have read alot on full squating (im the only one on my team who dose). i repd 455x3 for my squat max of 482 but i just say 480. ive watchd countless vids of olympic squaters and i always have my coaches watch me to assure i have proper fourm. my football coach is all about bigger, stronger faster the football program.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    I wasn't trying to sound like a jerk. So don't take it the wrong way.

    These books have just changed my perspective on what I thought I knew about lifting and I really wish I had known about them years ago. Just trying to pass the knowledge.

    Good luck with the log...I've got some of The One that I can't wait to try out too.
    imo so far( iknow its only been 3 days!!!) the effect is so pronounced and consitant that it is a very good pre/wo supp
    it takes about 2 hours to feel it but sh1t i really can feel it!
    im soo tempted to take pix to show how much has happed to my body in 3 days! but i will wait......
  28. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    DAY 3
    3/25/09

    i spilt up the dose today and i felt better longer.
    2 at 445am then 1 at 12 i didnt crash today.


    WORKOUT

    squat
    135x10
    225x10
    315x5
    315x10
    225x10
    i was feeling stong but man the pump hurt my legs so bad i couldnt evan finsh my sets
    they were solid as steel. so i forced som sets on the leg press, didnt really feel that i got a good enough workout, but now that im home and mi legs are throbing...

    dips
    20xbody weight
    2x5 with 80lb db

    db incline
    80lb 3x5
    45lb 1x10

    rows
    160x12
    180x12
    200 2x5
    180x10
    160 2x10

    bent reverse flys
    25 3x10
    20 1x10

    Body composition and Look: starting to c muscle grain, got back abs,christmas tree mi back looks real dry and shreded
    Muscle Hardness: my muscles feel like cold steel(the one makes PRIME feel like your moms prenatal vitamins!!)
    Vascularity: still veins popin allday
    Strength: up
    Speed: was more explosive on my dips
    Co-ordination: N/A
    Quality of Training: felt strong and confident but the pump was waaay to much it hurt soo bad in mi legs, they felt like they were going to pop.
    Mood/Aggression: great mood allday long today.
    Libido: man.. i need to get a couple new girl friend , my libido is nuts
    Joints: N/A
    Overall Sense of Feeling: feel good allday, i cant belive this is only day 3. the results i have had and see on mi body now compare to nothing.

    also i think i might rest on mi squats till monday and get 405 up, its a week a head of wat im soposed to du but i feel like mi last couple squats days have been no gain days soo idk



    yah man i hear yah, fortuently i was train by professionals, i train how my football coach(he used to work for bigger stronger faster) taught me and how my track coach (she was the assistant coach at indiana state ) wants me to squat, also i have read alot on full squating (im the only one on my team who dose). i repd 455x3 for my squat max of 482 but i just say 480. ive watchd countless vids of olympic squaters and i always have my coaches watch me to assure i have proper fourm. my football coach is all about bigger, stronger faster the football program.



    imo so far( iknow its only been 3 days!!!) the effect is so pronounced and consitant that it is a very good pre/wo supp
    it takes about 2 hours to feel it but sh1t i really can feel it!
    im soo tempted to take pix to show how much has happed to my body in 3 days! but i will wait......
    hey hey my highschool football coach worked for BSF too
  29. Senior Member
    jdg487's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    24.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Gonna be at 500+ soon... maybe too soon
  30. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    Gonna be at 500+ soon... maybe too soon
    gosh man the feeling i have AHHHHHHHHGGGGGG i feel ssoooooo DAM POWERFULL!!!!!!
    btw im going to sneak in a jumpsoles work out now and sum jumpin squats with a vid(hopfully)
    sh1t then ill just go for a run 2

    also i took 4 caps today
    2 at 445am the 2 at 12pm
  31. Senior Member
    jdg487's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    24.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Dang I wish I still had my old jump soles, I would wear them all day long when I was in middle school. They really helped me get some serious hops when I was young though!
  32. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DAY 4
    3/26/09
    rest day
    on my rest days i like to do an active type recovery to get the blood flowing.


    im hella tryd right now holy crap i have some serious DOMS right now, the only reason im up is mi girl woke me up to eat and update then im crashin.


    i did my jumpsole workout, had a mega calf pump!! crap i going to stop using XTEND cuz i like pumps but not throbing pain like there swolin.
    also i did 3x10 over head presss with 135

    then went for a run felt great the whole time except i got alittle winded but i think its cuz i was pushin mi self more than usual.

    Body composition and Look: leaner and dryer
    Muscle Hardness: still feel like steel
    Vascularity: all day long veins popin
    Strength: way way up , 2 marro i will get a better evaluation of the strength gains so far
    Speed: up, i felt real explosive during my jumpsoles
    Co-ordination: spot on i can feel evey movement, like i have extreme muscle memory
    Quality of Training: these last few day have been in my top ten most intense workouts of amy life
    Mood/Aggression: great mood not angey 1 bit today
    Libido: way up(throbing wood) ok ill stop.
    Joints
    Overall Sense of Feeling: hell, hella, tyrd ahhh im going to bed
  33. New Member
    carnivalhobo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    173
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    96.2%

    xtend has never given me a pump, might be something else you are taking? try some taurine
  34. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DAY 5
    3/27/09

    took 4 caps today as well

    i did a full upper body body builder lift today with my friend
    i aculy liked it!

    it was a nice end to this week.
    weekends r rest days so dont expect much, i will probly run or slam my arms.

    lifts i like to keep track of.

    PR!!
    incline DB press 90x7

    80x10
    80x8

    DIPS
    (bodyweight)x20
    80lb db 2x8
    80lb db 1x7

    BENT ROWS
    135x12
    155x15
    205x8
    my rows felt soo good i want to really get a high number so i will start doing more insted of the machine rows


    Body composition and Look: leaner and dryer
    Muscle Hardness: still feel like steel
    Vascularity: all day long veins popin
    Strength: way way up ,
    Speed: up! i was pumpin those 80lb db!
    Co-ordination: spot on i can feel evey movement, like i have extreme muscle memory
    Quality of Training: these last few day have been in my top ten most intense workouts of my life
    Mood/Aggression: great mood not angey 1 bit today
    Libido: i need to get som call girl numbers (libido is allmost to much!)
    Joints: man today my uper back was killing me and my neck to
    Overall Sense of Feeling: good, good day


    Quote Originally Posted by carnivalhobo View Post
    xtend has never given me a pump, might be something else you are taking? try some taurine
    thats just you, all the intra workout bcaa products give me massive pumps
  35. New Member
    carnivalhobo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    173
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    96.2%

    well the one itself is has been reported by plenty of loggers to cause pumps, just even if its the xtend somehow, i woudlnt expect them to go away anytime soon
  36. Senior Member
    jdg487's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    24.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Good job on the incline db PR, but when you getting back under the bar to do some squatting???
  37. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DAY 6
    3/28/09

    rest day guys i did do sum culrs and tris, i just have been working my arms on the side and i can really c the differance.



    Body composition and Look: leaner and dryer
    Muscle Hardness: cold steel
    Vascularity: all day long veins popin
    Strength: way way way up ,
    Speed: N/A
    Co-ordination: spot on i can feel evey movement, like i have extreme muscle memory
    Quality of Training: these last few day have been in my top ten most intense workouts of my life
    Mood/Aggression: very angery for last half of the day
    Libido: i need to get som call girl numbers (libido is allmost to much!)
    Joints: man today my uper back was killing me and my neck to
    Overall Sense of Feeling: mad then good then sore now madtired













    Quote Originally Posted by carnivalhobo View Post
    well the one itself is has been reported by plenty of loggers to cause pumps, just even if its the xtend somehow, i woudlnt expect them to go away anytime soon
    this was it man i dropd the extend and the pumps went down




    Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    Good job on the incline db PR, but when you getting back under the bar to do some squatting???
    monday man
  38. New Member
    tirtle88's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    subbed
  39. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DAY 7
    3/39/09

    1 week YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    rest day
    early today i had a very intense flexing session, sh1t i was pumpd hella but just perfectly, dam the pump was really hard i really cant belive that i have 4 more weeks left!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it felt so good to just flex as hard as i couold. i did 2 mike tyson pushup workouts
    i got 12 hours of sleep last night and today was great i felt strong and restd all day.
    2marrow is going to be a strong squat day!

    2day i got alot of commits on being taller??? tho im not and i my dad said im getting big?? hahahahaha



    Body composition and Look: leaner and filld out(carb day)
    Muscle Hardness: cold steel
    Vascularity: all day long veins popin
    Strength: way way way up ,
    Speed: way up!!(reoin pushups like nothing!)
    Co-ordination: spot on i can feel evey movement, like i have extreme muscle memory
    Quality of Training: every time i touch the weights they get lighter!
    Mood/Aggression: very angery for last half of the day
    Libido: to much really to much
    Joints: the cissus is doing its job
    Overall Sense of Feeling: 1 million bucks today!!
  40. Senior Member
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    1.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    yeah being muscular just makes you look stout.

    I know when before I got hurt everyone thought I was atleast 6'3 untill they lined up right next to me.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How low do you squat?
    By nodgodbod in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 09:48 PM
  2. Split Squat and Single Leg Squat
    By athletor in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:30 PM
  3. Free Squat Vs Smith Squat
    By goleafsgo1216 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 10:49 PM
  4. how much less will a front squat be than a back squat be on average?
    By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 08:11 PM
  5. Where to buy Box squat?
    By lk9932 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in