EAA NITRO REVIEW - AnabolicMinds.com

EAA NITRO REVIEW

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

EAA NITRO REVIEW

First of all, I would like to thank Universal Nutrition for giving me a chance to try this product out. I took my 1st dose today (post workout) and although I don't really care for grape flavored drinks, this stuff was surprisingly good and quite refreshing. I worked legs today and Im curious to see how they feel tomorrow, I hadn't hit legs in a week so I should be pretty sore (I always am when I wait over 6 days to hit legs).

Initial Review:

Taste: 7/10 * Due to the fact that I usually don't like grape flavors, but this was actually pretty good so it gets a 7.

Mixability: 10/10 * This stuff mixed perfectly with about 18oz of water, no clumps at all!

Well thats all for now, due to it being my 1st day using it. I will update when Im further into this tub.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Nice, thanks for the honest feedback bro. Keep hammering away. If you wake up sore in the AM after a hard workout from the day before you can down a serving of this first thing in the AM to get your recovery going for the day. I've done that often and it's the perfect time of day for fast acting carbs and amino's like this.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Nice, thanks for the honest feedback bro. Keep hammering away. If you wake up sore in the AM after a hard workout from the day before you can down a serving of this first thing in the AM to get your recovery going for the day. I've done that often and it's the perfect time of day for fast acting carbs and amino's like this.
    Thanks man, I'll try that after next leg day! :squat:
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Update:

Recovery has improved lately which is obviously a good thing. This grape flavor has started growing on me! I find myself looking forward to sipping on this stuff after my work out! So far Im really enjoying this product and will most likely be picking up a tub when this runs out!

Similar Forum Threads

1. NcredibleBulk's Universal EAA Nitro Log & Review (Sponsored)
    By NcredibleBulk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 12:37 AM
  2. Universal's EAA Nitro Review/Log
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 09:44 AM
  3. Nitro t3
    By AlexParty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 10:53 AM