Male​
Height:
6'0"​
Weight:
187lb's at 8% BF
Body Type:
Endomorph​

Training Experience:
I first began lifting in the summer of 2005. About the enter 10th grade, I was given a weight set for my 15th birthday. I was ecstatic that my parents decided to buy me this gift, for I had grown up idolizing Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not for his theatrical skills or big screen presence, but rather, for his physique. As a child, I wished eagerly to grow up and look like Arnold - to be muscular, to be lean, to be athletic.. and to scare the sh*t out of anyone who wanted to mess with me.

Sadly, I was never any of those things. Rather, I was extremely overweight. So much so that in 9th grade I weighed in at 200 lb's at 5'10". My bodyfat easily exceeded 30%. I was the fat kid to be picked on in gym class, the one who got good grades but wished desperately to have even a single good friend, the one who never spoke up, and the one who snacked frequently on chocolate bars but couldn't figure out why he was overweight.

By the time my parents got me the weight set, however, I had already begun my slow transformation. I had been eating better for a few months, and it showed. I had dropped down to 184lb's -- still fat, but starting to get better. I cut my shoulder-length hair, and joined the high school basketball team. I started speaking up in class, and even began talking to some of my classmates. However, I still had a ways to go.

When I got my weight set, I was determined to change. I was about to enter a new school, and I wanted to become everything that I never could before. Every day that summer I found myself in my basement, doing endless repetitions of some simple exercises my father has shown to me. By the time winter rolled around, I had hit a growth spurt, and together with a calorie-restricted diet, I managed to drop down to 145lb's. At 6 feet.

Enter bodybuilding.com. I had been cutting calories for what seemed like eons, and at 145lb's I was teetering on the brink of anorexia (I think.. I was never diagnosed or actually had any health issues, but I have some pictures of me at that weight and they're awful). When I found the wonderful resource of articles that bb.com provided, I was compelled to absorb every bit of knowledge on that site. Remembering my childhood aspirations, I decided to undergo my first bulk. I made myself a diet, got a proper exercise routine, and started tracking my progress. This was my first venture into the bodybuilding world.. and I have been on that journey ever since.

I managed to bulk up to 180lb's by summer 2006. I was focusing on the big lifts -- the squat, deadlift, and benchpress, and it had paid off. I remember one late night I took a thick black sharpie and wrote on the wall of my basement in huge block letters:

Live Hardcore, Lift Hardcore. SQUAT. BENCH. DEADLIFT

I had become an exercise junkie. I loved the feel of the weights, the constant progress towards heavier lifts, and the chance to continuously improve myself. I was sitting on top of the world.. except, some problems began to creep up.

Since I was working out alone in my basement, I never had anybody to spot me or to check my form. I was deadlifting well, but I was unintentionally doing something I now call "good-morning squats." Squats where I'd go down about 1/3rd of the way with good form, and then do the remaining 2/3rds of the squat by bending forward and doing something like a good-morning. I didn't know that my form was bad, but it began to show in a few months. By December 2006 I had constant pain in my neck, mid-back, and lower-back. Almost any simple movement would cause discomfort in my spine, to the extent that I had to sleep with towels wrapped around my back to keep the natural curvature of my spine. Eventually, the pain got so bad that I went to see a chiropractor.. in early 2007.

Chiropractor gave me the bad news: I had aggravated my spine and had multiple subluxations; however, because I came in when I was young he was confident he could fix it.. at a cost. I wouldn't be allowed to squat or deadlift for the next 6 months.

Sure enough, after getting set up on a proper recovery program, my chiropractor was able to substantially mitigate my back problems. 6 months had passed, and I was able to walk and function without any discomfort.. however, I still slept with towels around my back to protect the curvature. After 6 months I began squats and deads again... only to re-aggravate all my problems. Even though I was doing much lighter weight, it appeared that my spine couldn't handle any sorts of the pressure associated with these movements.

So, I dropped deads and squats permanently. By the time school started up in September 2007, I was around 180lb's (14%-16%BF) -- a bout of mono earlier in the year caused me to lose some of the muscle I gained, and I didn't focus much on weights as college applications were coming up. By January 2008, however, I started proper weight training again -- minus squats and deads. In September 2008 I entered college on the other coast of North America after slowly bulking up to a good 190lb's over summer.

Unfortunately, the change in environment came with a cost. I wasn't able to eat properly, and ended up skipping many workouts my first 3 months here. I felt horrible. I wasn't dedicated in the gym, wasn't getting proper nutrition, and had to "adjust" to the new environment. I ballooned up to 210lb's, gaining some muscle, but putting on fat more than anything.

Fast forward to today. I'm sitting in my college dorm, stronger, bigger, and leaner than I have ever been before. What caused the change? Both a renewed passion for the gym and proper supplementation - changes that I made after coming home for winter break in December 2008 and reevaluating my priorities. Today, I can now squat and deadlift big numbers. Supplementation has helped in that I started using a joint supplement which has helped immensely (specifically, Animal Flex. Fantastic product put out by Universal Nutrition). I also began a strict carb-cycling cut diet when I came home that has brought me from nearly 19%BF to 8% today.

I've been cutting now for most of December, all of January and February, and will continue to do so throughout March. I'm sitting at 8%BF right now, but want to get just a little bit leaner for spring break. After that, my muscles will be absolutely SCREAMING for more nutrition, so I'll start a good, slow, lean bulk for the foreseeable future. This is specifically why I'm interested in this stack - I feel that I'm excellent candidate to evaluate its anabolic properties, as when I get it my main goal will be to put on muscle mass.

Current Training Schedule:
Currently, I'm doing a MAX-OT 5x/week schedule, slightly modified for a cut. However, if I'm selected, by the time I start that stack I will have transitioned into a bulk and will be doing tri-phase training, exactly as detailed here:

Bodybuilding.com - Derek Beast Charlebois - Triphase Training: Specialized Hypertrophy Program! Free E-book Download!

Nevertheless, my current schedule looks like this:

Chest/Tri Day
-Dumbbell Bench Press: 3x8-10
-Incline Barbell Press: 2x6-8
-Incline Flies: 2x10
-Cable Crossovers: 2x10
-Dips: 2x8-10
-Rope Tri Ext: 2x6-8

Leg Day
-Leg Press: 3x6-8
-Squat: 3x4-6
-Leg Extensions: 2x10
-Stiff Leg Dead Lifts: 3x10
-Abs

Back Day
-Pullups: However many sets to get to 50
-DB Rows: 2x8-10
-Lat Pulldowns: 1x8-10
-Close-grip Rows: 2x6-8
-Pendlay Rows: 2x10

Shoulder Day
-DB Military Press: 3x10
-Smith Military: 3x6-8
-Side Lateral Raises: 2x10
-Rear Lateral Raise: 3x10
-Shrugs: 3x10
-RC WORK

Misc. Day
-Ab work
-Calf work
-Forearm work

Current Supplements:
  • Generic Multi
  • Generic Fish Oils, 10g EFA/day
  • Whey Protein, various brands
  • Animal Flex
  • Higher Power Glutamine
  • Scivation Xtend
  • Generic Vitamin C (1g/day)
  • Glutamine 5g PWO
Water Intake:
9-10L per day​
Short Term Goal:
As explained above, I want to use this stack to give me a running start into my bulk following a long cut.​
Long Term Goal:
I want to get to 200lb's in 1 year while keeping bodyfat under 10% at all times. I want to accomplish this by undergoing a slow, continuous bulk, and not having to have any periods of cutting.​
Drugs:
None used, other than ephedrine in Brokaid for EC stack.. but that'll be done on Monday​
Supplement History:
Not very extensive. Always got staples (multi, vit C, fish oil, whey), but never experimented with anything else -- other than creatine. Tried various forms of creatine over 2007, never saw any changes. Concluded I was a non-responder.​
Other Reviews:
None done yet, but hoping that will soon change!​
Photographs:
Photo from avatar was taken last summer.

Will have new, properly sized photographs in a week or so, in addition to proper "before" photos on the onset of stack​

vadox6466

[size=+3]Blue Stack Review - Week 1[/size]

Libido- Definite increase in libido, but I think that's more due to going on a hypo-caloric diet for the first time in 5 months. Although the stack could have compounded the effects -- don't know yet, we'll see in a few weeks. :D

Strength- No idea yet, this was my base week.

Body Composition- So I came back after spring break (when I started this log) absolutely, completely, and disgustingly bloated. I've never been bloated before, but when I left my calipers were saying 8.3%BF.. and when I came back they said 14%BF!!! Holy crap strong change. Definite bloat though, there's no way I gained 6% BF over one week. So this week pretty much every day I've been getting leaner and leaner -- due to losing the bloat. Today I measured in at 11.7%BF -- still attribute it to bloat though.

Vascularity- Vascularity's gone up! Not too pronounced, but I've been seeing more veins than I'm used to at this "BF" percentage (in quotes because the BF% is highly skewed due to excess bloat.. lol)

Pump- No change to report of. I get pumped up more on an NO product such as White Flood

Mood- Mood was fantastic, but so was the weather.

Recovery- Ouch. I don't remember the last time I was this sore after a week's work. Couldn't move my arms after chest day because it hurt my pecs too much for cryin' out loud!! I guess the week off I took before starting took it's toll

Side-effects (acne, aggression)- Nothing -- no increase in acne, aggression, or anything.

Overall: Overall, good first week. Weigh in will be edited in tomorrow.

vadox6466

[size=+3]Blue Stack Review - Week 2[/size]

Libido- Not much of an increase in libido this week compared to last.

Strength- Going up! This was only my 2nd week on the program though, so maybe some of the base numbers were a bit low for the first week.. but that doesn't matter -- I def. feel like I'm going harder in the gym (can attest to it by how sore I've been after)

Body Composition- Muscles looking slightly fuller than last week -- but still a victim to that f'ing bloat. I hate it. I got to a low BF and then screwed it up by overeating for 1 week.. and now am completely bloated. I was hoping the blue stack + constant workouts would allow me to lose the bloat and therefore accomplish a recomp effect, but I don't think that'll be the case. Looks like I'll need to cut carbs for a few weeks to get rid of the bloat once and for all.. once I finish this log :D

Vascularity- Vascularity is about the same as last week.

Pump- No change at all.

Mood- Mood was good, weather was colder this week.. not as great as last week.

Recovery- Recovery's improving.. but I'm also going harder in the gym, thus more sore -- so I think there is a bit of an improvement in recovery

Side-effects (acne, aggression)- Still nothing -- no increase in acne, aggression, or anything.

Overall: Excellent 2nd week looking at it from a gym #'s standpoint. The "mellow" feeling from Blue Gene that I reported 1st week is gone, as is the stim-response that I felt after taking Blue Up. Looks like my body's adjusted to the some of the effects -- at least the ones that I noticeably felt

vadox6466

[size=+3]Blue Stack Review - Week 3[/size]

Libido- Libido is up! More so than usual :)

Strength- Strength has been way up. I've been adding a set every week, and endurance is really, really good.. especially considering that the workouts this week took almost 60 minutes more than last week!

Body Composition- Muscles are still full. No change on the bloat -- I think I'll have to cut carbs to get back to the leanness level I got to before summer.

Vascularity- Vascularity is about the same as last week. Maybe slightly more pronounced

Pump- No change at all.

Mood- Mood was fantastic. Weather was beautiful, school's going well, and I've been kicking ass in the gym. Feels great.

Recovery- Recovery's really good. Adding a set to each exercise AND increasing the reps I do for each set should have me more sore than before, but it's not the case.

Side-effects (acne, aggression)- Hahahaha, finally we get some of the side-effects. I've had more acne than I usually do this week. Libido skyrocketed on Day 17 and hasn't slowed down since.

Overall: Third week, like the rest, was very good. Strength and endurance has increased, and I've been kicking ass in the gym. I'm nowhere near the leanness I wanted to be at (due to bloat....), but I'll get there before summer. I really felt the effects this week -- increase in libido, increase in concentration in the gym (I get into a "zone" now with my headphones on.. don't remember it ever happening before), and strength has gone way up. The weights that were tough the first week are peanuts this week.

vadox6466

[size=+3]Blue Stack FINAL Review[/size]

First off, I want to thank Controlled Labs for giving me a chance to log their product. It was a fantastic ride over the past 30 days, and I felt very accountable doing my workouts because I knew I was given the opportunity to conduct a log of a great product.

So I figure I give this final review a few sub-sections in which I'll mention the changes experienced. Starting off with:

Weight/Body Composition:

Before -----------------------------> After
186lb @ 14% BF (bloated) -----> 185lb @ 12% BF (still bloated.. but less so)

Gym Numbers:

Week 1 -----------------------------> Week 4
Dead:
6x225 / 6x225 / 8x225 -----> 6x265 / 6x265 / 5x265

Pullup:
7xBW / 6xBW / 6xBW -----> 6xBW+30 / 6xBW+30 / 6xBW+30

Pendlay Row:
10x135 / 7x135 / 6x135 -----> 6x175 / 6x175 / 6x175

BB Shrugs:
10x225 / 10x225 / 10x225 -----> 6x300 / 6x300 / 6x300

DB Shrugs:
10x80 / 10x80 / 10x80 -----> 10x80 / 10x80 / 10x80 *maxed the DB's that we have in the gym :dunno:

Wide Grip 15' Inc Bench:
8x185 / 7x185 / 6x185 -----> 5x205 / 5x205 / 4x205

Inc DB BP:
8x60/ 9x60 / 8x60 -----> 5x80 / 5x80 / 4x80

Dips:
6xBW / 6xBW / 7xBW -----> 6xBW / 7xBW / 7xBW / 6xBW / 7xBW

DB Military Press:
8x50 / 8x50 / 6x50 -----> 4x60 / 4x60 / 4x60

Smith Squat:
10x225 / 8x225 / 4x225 -----> 6x255 / 6x255 / 4x265

Stiff Leg Deads:
9x265 / 7x265 / 7x265 -----> 6x285 / 6x285 / 6x285

Wide Grip 15' Inc Bench:
8x185 / 7x185 / 6x185 -----> 5x205 / 5x205 / 4x205

Skull Crushers:
6x70 / 7x70 / 6x70 -----> 6x80 / 6x80 / 6x80

Notes and Observations

Libido- Libido started increasing the second week, hit its peak on week 3, and then went down to base levels. I'm young though, so I wasn't expecting too much of a change.

Strength- Strength has been going way up. Check out the numbers posted above. Each of the first 3 weeks I was adding a set to each exercise, and managed to increase either reps or the weight lifted as well! Some of the increase are rather dramatic, though.. I'll explain why: I started the first week of this stack after a long cut, and a week off in which I got sick. So the base numbers were extremely low because I was just getting back to the gym. As I was bulking, weights kept going up, but the base numbers were very low. Regardless, this stack definitely gave me some great strength increases!

Body Composition- Overall, muscles were full -- but I suffered from bloat all throughout. As you guys can see in the (crappy) pictures below, I don't look anywhere near 8% BF.. which I was at 13 days before starting this stack. However, I overate for the 13 days and loaded up on carbs after doing a low-carb cut, so got completely bloated. I was hoping that I'd lean out more than I did. Anyway, it looks like I'm going to be cutting for another 4-8 weeks to get rid of the bloat and get back down to single digit BF. Then, I can finally go on a long bulk

Vascularity- Vascularity was about the same throughout. Some days it was higher than others, but overall no change.

Pump- No change over the length of this stack.

Mood- Mood was great on this stack all throughout. Weather's finally turned around, but I definitely felt myself to be in a better mood on more days than usual while on this stack. Being off it for a few days now, I miss it :(

Recovery- Recovery was great on the stack.

Side-effects (acne, aggression)- Not much, really. I got a bit of acne on week 3, but it was only for a few days. No changes in aggression for me.

Overall: I'd recommend this stack to anybody who's maybe lost a bit of motivation and is looking to get back into things. You'll experience better recovery, a better mood, and increase in energy. These will translate into better gym time.. and result in increases in your gym numbers. The effects really kicked in around the 3rd week, so it'd be preferable to run this stack for 8 weeks as opposed to only 4. One of the biggest indicators that a product does what it promises to do is if the logger ends up buying more of the product after completing the log.. and that's exactly what I plan on doing later on this year! I'll do it for 8 weeks next time, though.

Picture!

Before on left, after on right. About a 3lb muscle gain.. don't except much to be visible. Apologies for the horrible camera, I could only use a webcam, and had to take a video of myself, and then take screenshots for each picture -_-

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you're starting with the end in mind. You definitely have the dedication , and I hope you reach your goals :thumbsup:
Yea, this log looks to be a good one. Now it's just a waiting game :spankme:.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome, bro!!! This guy def means business :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I believe he went away for a few days but will be starting at the beginning of April

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I was starting to fear that he went AWOL on us!

vadox6466

Vadox where did you go bro?!
i was wondering this as well...
Has this started?
I believe he went away for a few days but will be starting at the beginning of April
I was starting to fear that he went AWOL on us!
I'm here guys! First day was today after taking a week off for spring break + 16 straight weeks of gym time. I'm working on the first post :D

EDIT: I took pictures yesterday, will be up later this week

vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 1​

Training
Today was back/traps. Hit the workout around 4pm, finished by 5pm, and topped it off with 30 minutes of LIC.

1) Deadlift - 3x6
2) Pullups - 3x6
3) Pendlay Rows - 3x10
4) BB Shrugs - 3x10
5) DB Shrugs - 3x10​

Diet
Today was a perfectly run workout day, as per the 2nd post in this thread. No cheats, measured everything -- excellent!

Supplementation and Comments:
So today was my first day on the stack... and it didn't start off very well. As per instructions, I took 2 pills of Blue Up first thing in the morning -- I woke up, took my two pills, went to shower, then got breakfast about 40 minutes later. At first there was nothing different.. but then around 1.5-2 hours later I got a horrible headache. Except that I never, ever get headaches.. and the only difference in my routine was the 2 pills of Blue Up. About an hour later I noticed my heart was absolutely racing, and the headache had intensified.

I decided to measure my blood pressure, as I was keeping track of it for the past 8 weeks or so while I was on the EC stack. I've never had a problem with it, always around 120/70.. except today it was 155/95. And my resting heart rate, which usually hovers around 60BPM was up to 89BPM. Yikes. :eek:

I think this was due to the stims in Blue Up. On the EC stack I was doing 600mg Caffeine/day, but I gradually moved up to that. I've been completely off stims for 2 weeks, so I don't think it was the best idea to start out right away with 2 pills on an empty stomach in the morning. Tomorrow, I'll try 1 pill in the AM with food, hopefully it'll make a difference.. if I don't get the adverse symptoms, I'll pop the 2nd pill later on in the day.

As for Blue Gene -- I only took 1 pill today to "assess tolerance" like it suggests on the bottle. Didn't notice anything during my workout, but obviously this was only 1/5th of the dose. Tomorrow I'll bump up to 5 pills. By the time of my workout (4pm) the headache was gone and BP was back down.

Also, I've got an exam tomorrow and a problem set this week for a big economics class.. so I'll post up my diet and workout routine and pics and all this weekend.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 1​

Training
Today was back/traps. Hit the workout around 4pm, finished by 5pm, and topped it off with 30 minutes of LIC.

1) Deadlift - 3x6
2) Pullups - 3x6
3) Pendlay Rows - 3x10
4) BB Shrugs - 3x10
5) DB Shrugs - 3x10​

Diet
Today was a perfectly run workout day, as per the 2nd post in this thread. No cheats, measured everything -- excellent!

So today was my first day on the stack... and it didn't start off very well. As per instructions, I took 2 pills of Blue Up first thing in the morning -- I woke up, took my two pills, went to shower, then got breakfast about 40 minutes later. At first there was nothing different.. but then around 1.5-2 hours later I got a horrible headache. Except that I never, ever get headaches.. and the only difference in my routine was the 2 pills of Blue Up. About an hour later I noticed my heart was absolutely racing, and the headache had intensified.

I decided to measure my blood pressure, as I was keeping track of it for the past 8 weeks or so while I was on the EC stack. I've never had a problem with it, always around 120/70.. except today it was 155/95. And my resting heart rate, which usually hovers around 60BPM was up to 89BPM. Yikes. :eek:

I think this was due to the stims in Blue Up. On the EC stack I was doing 600mg Caffeine/day, but I gradually moved up to that. I've been completely off stims for 2 weeks, so I don't think it was the best idea to start out right away with 2 pills on an empty stomach in the morning. Tomorrow, I'll try 1 pill in the AM with food, hopefully it'll make a difference.. if I don't get the adverse symptoms, I'll pop the 2nd pill later on in the day.

As for Blue Gene -- I only took 1 pill today to "assess tolerance" like it suggests on the bottle. Didn't notice anything during my workout, but obviously this was only 1/5th of the dose. Tomorrow I'll bump up to 5 pills. By the time of my workout (4pm) the headache was gone and BP was back down.

Also, I've got an exam tomorrow and a problem set this week for a big economics class.. so I'll post up my diet and workout routine and pics and all this weekend.

Yea, we've all had the headache it seems. Only, Blue Up didn't do this to me until day 4 and on??? I tried 1 pill morning, then another later, and that seems to have worked. I just jumped head first into Blue Gene at 5 tabs on first day.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Wooooooo! Vadox makes his Triumphant return! I was starting to worry about ya buddy!

Tomorrow, I'll try 1 pill in the AM with food, hopefully it'll make a difference.. if I don't get the adverse symptoms, I'll pop the 2nd pill later on in the day.
Rows and I discussed this in Maurices thread as well. If you are stim sensitive it may be beneficial to you to try and dose it as you put. Start with 1 cap twice a day (the 2nd one early afternoon) and then after a couple days see if you can take it to 2 in the morning.

Also it might not be so much that you are STIM SENSITIVE because obviously you can stand the ECA but the Yohimbine in Blue up is definitely a different animal. It raises BP and heart rate quite a bit as you saw and it actually is very efficient at attacking stubborn fat cell receptors, it actually attacks the receptors that ECA doesnt. Like the ones in your love handles, lower back, and thighs... the stubborn as$ shxt

Anyways glad to see youre back! SUBBED. I linked you and guys in my log as well. I start monday

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great start, vadox.

I think dosing with the food will definitely help in this case. You can also split it up 1 & 1 if you need to. :)

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Yeah totally think the 1 and 1 is beneficial......plus a lot of water. 2 pills knocks me on my ass with a high heart rate........

vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 2​

Training
Off Day! Nothing to report​

Diet
Diet was shitty, I didnt get enough calories in at the start of the day because I had to pull an almost all-nighter last night and didn't have time to go to the dining hall to grab food while I was studying for my exam.

Dosing was good today. Even though it was a bit of a crazy day and I only managed 5 hours of sleep, I felt not too bad overall. Took my first pill of Blue Up WITH a meal this time around 8:30am.. and didn't notice the same effects as yesterday. Ended up taking the 2nd one around noon, and felt fine the rest of the day. I also popped the 5 pills of Blue Gene before that exam I was studying for.. and about an hour and a half later I noticed that I was kinda weirdly zoned out and spoke in a much quieter tone than I regularly do (I'm usually f'ing loud!! :D) Also, everything seemed somehow.. ...mellow. It was strange. I'm attributing it to the combination of lack of sleep + stims in Blue Up though, but who knows, maybe it was from the Blue Gene *shrugs*. I guess tomorrow we'll see as I have a workout and will go for the proper dosage 60min prior to.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 2​

Training
Off Day! Nothing to report​

Diet
Diet was shitty, I didnt get enough calories in at the start of the day because I had to pull an almost all-nighter last night and didn't have time to go to the dining hall to grab food while I was studying for my exam.

Dosing was good today. Even though it was a bit of a crazy day and I only managed 5 hours of sleep, I felt not too bad overall. Took my first pill of Blue Up WITH a meal this time around 8:30am.. and didn't notice the same effects as yesterday. Ended up taking the 2nd one around noon, and felt fine the rest of the day. I also popped the 5 pills of Blue Gene before that exam I was studying for.. and about an hour and a half later I noticed that I was kinda weirdly zoned out and spoke in a much quieter tone than I regularly do (I'm usually f'ing loud!! :D) Also, everything seemed somehow.. ...mellow. It was strange. I'm attributing it to the combination of lack of sleep + stims in Blue Up though, but who knows, maybe it was from the Blue Gene *shrugs*. I guess tomorrow we'll see as I have a workout and will go for the proper dosage 60min prior to.

I'm normally a mellow guy, but i've noticed when i'm on a test booster, I get even more mellow and focused.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to seeing how this treats you though. I'm trying to do some test booster research.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to seeing how this treats you though. I'm trying to do some test booster research.
Blue Up is up there for sure! I've used it on a few occasions. I love a high dose of it. I can't wait to stack some with T-911.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Blue Up is up there for sure! I've used it on a few occasions. I love a high dose of it. I can't wait to stack some with T-911.
i'm definitely looking forward to trying t-911

they're stackable you say?

i may have to give that a try...and log it :D

it'll be a little while though...

vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 3​

Training
Chest Day! As follows:

1) Bench Press - 3x8
2) Incline Dumbbell Press - 3x8
3) Dips - 3x6
4) Shoulder Press - 3x9
5) Lateral Raise - 3x10

..I'll edit the numbers into these guys on the weekend​

Diet
Diet was ok.. Followed everything, but had too many of my protein bars, as I missed the dining hall open hours -- ended up substituting 2 meals with bars! Yikes. Also off to a hockey game later today, so I won't be able to eat for about 4 hours during the time *shrugs*

Note to self: do NOT workout 20 minutes after a huge breakfast. I slept in today and had to have an early morning workout as opposed to a noon-ish workout. So I ended up running to the dining hall for breakfast, and then right after to the gym.. maybe 20-30 minutes elapsed in between. When I got to the Incline press I thought I was going to puke.. I was soo f'ing full. Combine that with the 2L of Xtend that I had to down during the workout and it was horrible.

Dosed 1 Blue Up with breakfast, 5 Blue Gene right when I woke up (so about 40 minutes before breakfast and 60 min before my workout), and then 1 more Blue Up right before I started my workout. Got a bit jittery and strangely zoned out during the workout -- I think it was the combination of a full stomach + all the pills in the Blue Stack taken within a 90 minute time frame. I think I'm going to stick with 1 Blue Up w/breakfast and then the next one around noon with lunch.

Didn't manage to get my cardio in today (I do LIC post-workout for 20-30 min) because I had to run to class :( Going to hop to the gym tomorrow on my off day and run a bit instead

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 3​

Training
Chest Day! As follows:

1) Bench Press - 3x8
2) Incline Dumbbell Press - 3x8
3) Dips - 3x6
4) Shoulder Press - 3x9
5) Lateral Raise - 3x10

..I'll edit the numbers into these guys on the weekend​

Diet
Diet was ok.. Followed everything, but had too many of my protein bars, as I missed the dining hall open hours -- ended up substituting 2 meals with bars! Yikes. Also off to a hockey game later today, so I won't be able to eat for about 4 hours during the time *shrugs*

Note to self: do NOT workout 20 minutes after a huge breakfast. I slept in today and had to have an early morning workout as opposed to a noon-ish workout. So I ended up running to the dining hall for breakfast, and then right after to the gym.. maybe 20-30 minutes elapsed in between. When I got to the Incline press I thought I was going to puke.. I was soo f'ing full. Combine that with the 2L of Xtend that I had to down during the workout and it was horrible.

Dosed 1 Blue Up with breakfast, 5 Blue Gene right when I woke up (so about 40 minutes before breakfast and 60 min before my workout), and then 1 more Blue Up right before I started my workout. Got a bit jittery and strangely zoned out during the workout -- I think it was the combination of a full stomach + all the pills in the Blue Stack taken within a 90 minute time frame. I think I'm going to stick with 1 Blue Up w/breakfast and then the next one around noon with lunch.

Didn't manage to get my cardio in today (I do LIC post-workout for 20-30 min) because I had to run to class :( Going to hop to the gym tomorrow on my off day and run a bit instead

Dosing one blue up early AM and then one BY 2 PM works for me......just make sure you keep your water intake up.

vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 4​

Training
Off Day! Went for a run though.. it was rainy and nice

Diet
Diet was good, matched my daily macro requirements.​

*really* slept in today. Planning to get up at 7:30, ended up sleeping through all my classes and waking up at 1pm. I guess that's the good thing about not having any roommates -- nobody to wake you up when you sleep in! :laugh: (old roommates used to do it all the time..*******s)

Ended up taking 2 pills of Blue Up at 1pm. Didn't want to spread out the dosage because I wanted to get to sleep tonight. Felt weirdly stimmed out for the next few hours -- not overly pleasant.

Although I did have a whole bunch of energy. :D And my mood was fantastic this whole week. Probably a combination of nice, warm weather and going on a calorie-surplus for the first time in 5 months :yikes: Don't really know how much to attribute the better mood to the Blue Stack. However, the last time I remember feeling like this was last summer, when it was also nice and sunny out and I was also eating a calorie surplus. So.. after thinking it through, I don't really think I can attribute the mood-boost to the Blue Stack.

Had so much energy that I couldn't wait to get outside and go for a run. Only started cardio 4 weeks ago (hated it before). buut, on this stack I couldnt wait to get outside and spend my energy. Maybe this energy was also a result of the huge amount of sleep I got.. but maybe it was due to the Blue Up?? We'll see as the log continues..!

Took 5 pills of Blue Gene about an hour before my run. Didn't really notice anything. Once again I felt great the entire run, maybe because of the change in weather.. but maybe because of the Blue Stack.

One last note: I managed to get lost for a few hours during my run. Originally I was planning for running for about 30 minutes in a direction away from campus I haven't been to before.. but ended up taking a few weird turns and then trudging myself back to campus 3 hours later o_0

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blue Gene gave me an excellent mood boost! Not saying that that's what's definitely doing it, but I don't doubt it's adding to your already happy state of mind.

vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 5​

Training
Leg Day! Went fantastic:

1) Squat - 10xBase/8xBase/6xBade
2) SLDL - 10xBase/10xBase/10xBase
3) Leg Extensions - 10x230/10x230/10x230 (maxing the freaking machine.. would love to add 20-30lb's on top of the "230" -- in quotations because I doubt I'm actually moving 230lb's, but that's what the machine says *shrugs*)
4) Leg Curls - 8xBase/9xBase/9xBase
5) DB Lunges - 7xBase/10xBase/8xBase

Diet
Diet was good except I think I overindulged on the peanut butter. Going to edit it into the 1st post right after I finish this post​

Weather was cloudy today and I didn't really get to see the sun so my mood wasn't as good as yesterday. I've realized I love the sun -- going to look to work somewhere where it's sunny as much as possible once I graduate college (3 more years!)

Took 1 Blue Up in the AM ~9am, next one before workout with a TB of PB (so it's not on an empty stomach) around noon. No more headaches to report of, no weird "stimmed-out" feeling either. I think I found my dosage!

Took 5 Blue Genes around 11:30am before I went to shower + workout. Did get a slight feeling of "mellowness", but more than that I've noticed a new effect that I can attribute to BG: about 45min after I take it I get this funky sensation -- kind of like that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you're talking to that girl you really like (lol sounding like puberty education here) -- but seriously, that's the only way to describe it. And once I get it, I can't wait to hit the weights/run/spend my energy. I've noticed this the past few days after taking BG, so there's that.

No increases in aggression/acne to report of so far..

EDIT: Diet/Workout Program are now up. 2nd post

vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 6​

Training
Arms:

1) BB Curls - 10xBase/8xBase/8xBase
2) Close Grip BP - 10xBase/9xBase/6xB+10
3) Skull Crushers - 6xBase/7xBase/6xBase
4) DB Curls - 3x10,8,10 @ Base
I'm going to use this format from here on in. It goes like this: [sets]x[reps]@[weight]. If reps or weight changes throughout, I'll put it in order.

Diet
Diet was good. Hit 20 min LIC post-workout​

Gym was good, felt good. Blue Up dosed at 10am and 1pm. Blue Gene 1 hour before workout. Got that feeling of excitement in my gut again 45 minutes after taking Blue Gene. Hit the gym pretty hard. Can't wait for the str increases!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
so still no aggression increases?

oily skin?

alpha male feeling?

the mellow, cool feeling?

vadox6466

so still no aggression increases?

oily skin?

alpha male feeling?

the mellow, cool feeling?
nothing noticeable for aggression.. no oily skin.. i'm always fukking alpha so no change there.. mellow feeling subsided.

I do get that "excited" feeling tho.. although it was pronouncedly less today than yesterday

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
nothing noticeable for aggression.. no oily skin.. i'm always fukking alpha so no change there.. mellow feeling subsided.

I do get that "excited" feeling tho.. although it was pronouncedly less today than yesterday
hmm....

okay thanks for answering :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great updates so far.

I know exactly what you mean when you talk about 'talking to the girl you like' feeling in you stomach. It's an excited sort of energy, if utilized can have a great workout in the gym.

Blue GENE has an interesting effect, it's a mellowing sensation but at the same time it increased energy and for me at least, focus.

vadox6466

Great updates so far.

I know exactly what you mean when you talk about 'talking to the girl you like' feeling in you stomach. It's an excited sort of energy, if utilized can have a great workout in the gym.

Blue GENE has an interesting effect, it's a mellowing sensation but at the same time it increased energy and for me at least, focus.
Exactly. I just have to find out precisely when I get it and time it with my entrance to the gym. So far I've been getting it about 20 minutes before I end up at the gym.. but when I do get it, I'm sooooooo f'ing excited to hit the weights!

It's very very cool. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blue Gene is sweet. I'd really like to try a high dose of it sometime. I've gone up to 8 tabs, but only for a day. I stayed at 6 tabs/day for a while. I'd really like to stack it with Anabolic Edge sometime.

vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 7​

Training
Off Day!​

Diet
Diet was crappy -- didn't sleep last night writing an essay and no veggies. Diet will be perfect from here on out.​

No comments. Didn't sleep last night, took 2 Blue Up around 7am before class, crashed from 10am to 1:30pm, then took some Blue Gene and went to next class. Been doing homework every since. ivy league blows :p

vadox6466

Alright, so I don't know if this is just me growing up or if this is a result of the stack.. but I think I have an observation that shows test is def up:

.. when I started 1 week ago I had to shave one every 2 or 3 days. Usually hovering around every 3rd day (.. still 18 :laugh: ..) But now, for the past 4 days or so, I've realized that I've had to shave every single day. So hair's been growing a lot faster on my face :D

vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 2 - Day 8​

Training
Back Day. Started at 3:50, ended around 4:20. Bold is improvements from last week

1) Deadlift - 4 x 10,10,10,8 @ Base +4 reps/+4 reps/+4 reps/ +8 reps
2) Pullups - 4 x 10,6,6,6 +2 reps/0/0/0
3) Pendlay Rows - 4 x 10,10,10,9 @ Base 0/+2 reps/+4 reps/+9 reps
4) BB Shrugs - 4 x 10,10,10,10 @ Base + 15lb
5) DB Shrugs - 4 x 10,10,10,10 @ Max (80lb DB all we have in gym)​

Diet
Had an extra protein bar 2nd meal because didnt make it to dining hall. Been eating extra blue berries lately.. love them, I dont know if I should slow down or not. Had a few uncounted spoons of PB again.. grrrr..

Wow. Hot damn did I get stronger. Most important lift for me today:

:dl:

And holy crap did it go up! Increased reps by 4 for each set, and then added ANOTHER set. Twas a fantastic workout.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 2 - Day 8​

Training
Back Day. Started at 3:50, ended around 4:20. Bold is improvements from last week

1) Deadlift - 4 x 10,10,10,8 @ Base +4 reps/+4 reps/+4 reps/ +8 reps
2) Pullups - 4 x 10,6,6,6 +2 reps/0/0/0
3) Pendlay Rows - 4 x 10,10,10,9 @ Base 0/+2 reps/+4 reps/+9 reps
4) BB Shrugs - 4 x 10,10,10,10 @ Base + 15lb
5) DB Shrugs - 4 x 10,10,10,10 @ Max (80lb DB all we have in gym)​

Diet
Had an extra protein bar 2nd meal because didnt make it to dining hall. Been eating extra blue berries lately.. love them, I dont know if I should slow down or not. Had a few uncounted spoons of PB again.. grrrr..

Wow. Hot damn did I get stronger. Most important lift for me today:

:dl:

And holy crap did it go up! Increased reps by 4 for each set, and then added ANOTHER set. Twas a fantastic workout.

FXCKING AWESOME NUMBERS BROTHA! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....

Now go Shave! Ha