Universal Intra-Aid Blue Raspberry (Sample) Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Universal Intra-Aid Blue Raspberry (Sample) Review

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  163 lbs.

Thumbs up Universal Intra-Aid Blue Raspberry (Sample) Review

So I got back from my workout today. Bit of a mix-it-up day; mainly shoulders and biceps and abs, but I threw some leg extensions and calf raises because I like 'em.

Here's the verdict:

Smell: 8/10
    I don't think it's very fair to have smell on here, but it was a bit funky. It improved once I mixed it in the water (think cotton candy, but not as strong), so I don't know, maybe it was just me.

Taste: 9.5/10
    Despite the interesting smell, the taste is phenomenal! I would give it 10/10, but it was a tad too weak for me. I like a strong, bold flavor (i.e. Cherry torrent, grape storm, etc), but it was still delicious. It tastes kinda like the blue raspberry popsicles, and something else that I can't remember is. It is an awesome taste though, I'm excited about the new Citrus Blast flavor.

Mixability: 10/10
    Beautiful! It mixes quickly and easily. No clumps or bits floating about (I stuck it in a 20oz Aquafina bottle). Dissolved after shaking a few times, it was great.

Effectiveness: 9.75/10
    Although it's difficult to judge most products from a sample, my workout was great. I sipped it through out, and from beginning to end my muscles were full and pumped. I was actually able to pump a few extra reps out, and I sweat a bit more than usual just in my first set. I would give it a 10 first impression, but I wanted to feel more BA tingles . I didn't have any while I was working out, but I have a tiny bit right now.

Final Score: 9.31/10 - Solid A.

Overall, this was a great product to try. I actually enjoy it a lot more than I initially expected to (although I knew it was gonna be good). Great job Universal, another solid supplement.

2. UniversalUSA.com

Quote Originally Posted by 1WoRkH4rD View Post
    So I got back from my workout today. Bit of a mix-it-up day; mainly shoulders and biceps and abs, but I threw some leg extensions and calf raises because I like 'em.

Here's the verdict:

Smell: 8/10
    I don't think it's very fair to have smell on here, but it was a bit funky. It improved once I mixed it in the water (think cotton candy, but not as strong), so I don't know, maybe it was just me.

Taste: 9.5/10
    Despite the interesting smell, the taste is phenomenal! I would give it 10/10, but it was a tad too weak for me. I like a strong, bold flavor (i.e. Cherry torrent, grape storm, etc), but it was still delicious. It tastes kinda like the blue raspberry popsicles, and something else that I can't remember is. It is an awesome taste though, I'm excited about the new Citrus Blast flavor.

Mixability: 10/10
    Beautiful! It mixes quickly and easily. No clumps or bits floating about (I stuck it in a 20oz Aquafina bottle). Dissolved after shaking a few times, it was great.

Effectiveness: 9.75/10
    Although it's difficult to judge most products from a sample, my workout was great. I sipped it through out, and from beginning to end my muscles were full and pumped. I was actually able to pump a few extra reps out, and I sweat a bit more than usual just in my first set. I would give it a 10 first impression, but I wanted to feel more BA tingles . I didn't have any while I was working out, but I have a tiny bit right now.

Final Score: 9.31/10 - Solid A.

Overall, this was a great product to try. I actually enjoy it a lot more than I initially expected to (although I knew it was gonna be good). Great job Universal, another solid supplement.
    I agree with you on the smell... And the taste. Solid review brother.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Thumbs up

How did I miss this? Thanks for the honest feedback bro. Nice review man.

Hg
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  163 lbs.

Thanks guys

Because I don't have 50 posts, I couldn't post a link in the Universal section.
    Glad you found it!
  5. UniversalUSA.com

Quote Originally Posted by 1WoRkH4rD View Post
    Thanks guys

Because I don't have 50 posts, I couldn't post a link in the Universal section.
    Glad you found it!
    I am an enterprising rep... Thanks again for the review.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI Recover Pro Red Raspberry Sample Review
    By art68us in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:09 PM
  2. An Overdue Review of Universal Intra-Aid
    By SilentBob187 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 11:18 AM
  3. Intra-Aid Blue Raspberry
    By Jayhawk34 in forum Supplements