Blowing up on 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine aka THE ONE!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Talking Blowing up on 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine aka THE ONE!





    The ONE


    Name: 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine

    Standard: Methyltestosterone

    Androgenic: 140

    Anabolic: 380

    Estrogenic Activity: none

    Progestational Activity: none



    Brief History:

    Primary active ingredient (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine) was first described by Z. Cekan and B. Pelc, Effects of 1-alkyl substitution on the biological action in a series of androstanes. Steroids 8,209 (1966).
    Never commercially produced A COMPLETELY NOVEL MOLECULE.

    Product Characteristics:

    The One can inhibit the action of estrogens by acting as a competitive antagonist and/or decreasing the mRNA-induced transcription of estrogenic effects post-binding.
    The One can also act like an aromatase inhibitor, disallowing the conversion of androgens to estrogen.
    The One activates GLUT-4 receptors in skeletal muscle, and also increases glycogen uptake. The One is 17-alpha alkylated greater oral bioavailability.
    The One can significantly lower SHBG levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

    Effects Related to Physique Enhancement:

    Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 0.75 lb./day gains for first 2-3 weeks
    Overall hardening effect to physique
    Increased vascularity
    Increased strength
    Dramatically enhanced neural function (coordination) as DHT is the predominant androgen in neural function
    Mood-enhancing effect
    Lipolytic effect (increases fat metabolism)

    ADMINISTRATION/DOSAGE:

    Effective dose: 67.5 - 90 mg/day (3-4 capsules) ; DO NOT EXCEED 90 MG/DAY
    Can be taken with or without food; preferably in the AM
    Oral Administration Only
    4-5 week administration period; do not exceed 5 weeks duration[/QUOTE]
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-


  2. The One: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-2nd-gear.html

    Well... I took my first cap on Friday just to see how I responded. Everything was fine so I took 2 on Sat. and then 2 on Sun. All went well, nothing strange, there was in fact a slight increase in energy and drive. So, I went ahead and decided to green-light this log. It officially starts today.

    Duration: I plan on going for about 6 weeks (42 days give or take)
    Dosage: will be 2 caps throughout most of the log by I may try upping to three as time goes by... we'll see.
    Starting Weight: ~170
    Other supps:
    An Triple Stack -- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...ple-stack.html
    NeoVar-- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...ps-750-mg.html
    Oseto-Sport-- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-150-caps.html


    I don't follow a set workout plan but will keep data on all of my workouts here. How I lift will depend on how I feel. If possible, I'll lift everyday twice a day. Time will tell. I'll be monitoring blood pressure occasionally.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
    •   
       

  3. Day 1


    Workout
    Flat Bench: 5x5
    Incline Bench: 2x10
    Weighted Dip: 3x7
    Skull Crusher: 3x8
    Dumbbell Fly: 2x8

    A good workout, but not great. I've been kind of out of it all day from staying up late last night. But, despite that, I got crazy pumped. I mean crazy! I thought my shirt was going to tear off.

    I mentioned already how I took some initial "tester" doses over the weekend. Well, I saw my brother on Sunday (yesterday) and he remarks on how big I've gotten. Funny thing it, I'd only been taking The One for 3 days and worked once. The cosmetic effect of this thing starts almost instantly. Good stuff.

    EDIT: you know, I just realized that my lack of energy is also the result of trying Ultima again today. That stuff tends to just make me tired. Weird.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  4. subbed Good luck man.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    The One: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-2nd-gear.html

    Well... I took my first cap on Friday just to see how I responded. Everything was fine so I took 2 on Sat. and then 2 on Sun. All went well, nothing strange, there was in fact a slight increase in energy and drive. So, I went ahead and decided to green-light this log. It officially starts today.

    Duration: I plan on going for about 6 weeks (42 days give or take)
    Dosage: will be 2 caps throughout most of the log by I may try upping to three as time goes by... we'll see.
    Starting Weight: ~170
    Other supps:
    An Triple Stack -- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...ple-stack.html
    NeoVar-- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...ps-750-mg.html
    Oseto-Sport-- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-150-caps.html


    I don't follow a set workout plan but will keep data on all of my workouts here. How I lift will depend on how I feel. If possible, I'll lift everyday twice a day. Time will tell. I'll be monitoring blood pressure occasionally.
    Interesting, Joel. Even at a lower dosage it's still nto advisable to run The ONE for longer than 5 weeks? Will you reassess once you get to 4-5 weeks?

    Also, why the need to lift TWICE a day EVERY day? You DO need RECOVERY time so that you can make some progress.

    What are your SPECIFIC goals whilst using The ONE? Muscle mass gains? Recomping? Cutting? Increased strength? Better sports performance?

    Will you be taking any before/after The ONE pics? Posting pre-stats re 1RM, etc.? Bloodwork?

    Also, every 3-4 days (or every day if you have time, since you train every day), could you please comment on the following factors (all effects that The ONE has on physique):
    Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.
    Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
    Body composition and Look
    Muscle Hardness
    Vascularity
    Strength
    Speed
    Co-ordination
    Quality of Training
    Mood/Aggression
    Libido
    Joints
    Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

    Otherwise, good start to your log. Look forward to seeing your progress
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. It will be interesting to see how you do on 2 a day. I was wondering about that myself since some of the bigger guys are dosing 3 if it would make much difference in the weight.

  7. subbed

  8. subbed!
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    EDIT: you know, I just realized that my lack of energy is also the result of trying Ultima again today. That stuff tends to just make me tired. Weird.
    you can send me your ultima then
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. subbed
    •   
       


  11. subbed for the longer, lower dose log

  12. Following along my fellow comrade.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  13. interested to see how the 2 caps idea works for you!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  14. You still doing those functional strength workouts like chopping a huge log, etc?
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    You still doing those functional strength workouts like chopping a huge log, etc?
    With me eating the amounts of carbs I am, i'm doing that 2-3x a day
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  16. sure...im in....lets see what this stuff can do
  17. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    oh wait, you said chopping, not dropping
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  18. Day 2


    Lower Body Deadlift focus

    Deads: 3x5 @ 255
    Deads: 2x3 @ 275
    Squat: 2x10 @ 165
    random calf work
    Rest Pause Deads: 3x1 @ 300

    Been going light this week, just trying to ease into things and not get injured from the outset since I detrained a bit before starting this thing. Great workout though. I've been feeling somewhat lethargic which may be mostly a result of not a lot of sleep, but I still powered through my workout once I got moving. It's strange, 'cause I might be dragging ass all day and think I won't be able to lift but as soon as I start warming up my head just sort of clears and the aggression kicks in.

    I might be getting some high BP, either that or I'm congested. But I feel this pressure in my head and ears. Will be hitting the BP machine tomorrow and getting checked.

    BTW, I weigh 180 now!!! WTF That's something like 10lbs in 4 days.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Lower Body Deadlift focus

    Deads: 3x5 @ 255
    Deads: 2x3 @ 275
    Squat: 2x10 @ 165
    random calf work
    Rest Pause Deads: 3x1 @ 300

    Been going light this week, just trying to ease into things and not get injured from the outset since I detrained a bit before starting this thing. Great workout though. I've been feeling somewhat lethargic which may be mostly a result of not a lot of sleep, but I still powered through my workout once I got moving. It's strange, 'cause I might be dragging ass all day and think I won't be able to lift but as soon as I start warming up my head just sort of clears and the aggression kicks in.

    I might be getting some high BP, either that or I'm congested. But I feel this pressure in my head and ears. Will be hitting the BP machine tomorrow and getting checked.

    BTW, I weigh 180 now!!! WTF That's something like 10lbs in 4 days.
    I very much doubt that its a result of the DS at this time in. Is anyone else reporting similar weight gains this early?
  20. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    not quite like that, but yes, by day 5 everyone is up by 3lbs minimally.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  21. im not up that much in weight, i look fuller but the scale at la seems to be broken.

  22. man 10 lbs in 4 days what is your diet like are you at maintenance or how far above

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    I very much doubt that its a result of the DS at this time in. Is anyone else reporting similar weight gains this early?
    Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    man 10 lbs in 4 days what is your diet like are you at maintenance or how far above
    Okay, I weighed myself later that night again and I was back down to about 175 but that's stil a 5 pound increase. Very nice! Interestingly, myself and my roommate have both noticed that there is a transient increase in bodyweight of about 3-5 lbs immediately following a workout.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  24. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    i'm getting more day to day weight variation than normal too
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  25. right on but still are you at maintenance or above and also I've found that my weight fluctuates about 4-5 lbs in a given day being lightest first thing when I wake up unfed

  26. Hows the BP? Did you get it checked today?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    right on but still are you at maintenance or above and also I've found that my weight fluctuates about 4-5 lbs in a given day being lightest first thing when I wake up unfed
    I'm above maint. by about 1000 cals. Losing fat too.

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Hows the BP? Did you get it checked today?
    Yep. It should be noted though that BP needs to be averaged over several reading so I'll be taking more. Also, I've always run slightly high even when I was younger. Anyways, here's the first reading: Sys. 137 / Dia. 76 / pulse 79
    The fact that I had 2 cups of coffee and walked about a mile mostly uphill to get there could be effecting the reading.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  28. subbed good luck

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Okay, I weighed myself later that night again and I was back down to about 175 but that's stil a 5 pound increase. Very nice! Interestingly, myself and my roommate have both noticed that there is a transient increase in bodyweight of about 3-5 lbs immediately following a workout.
    Certain steroidal compounds elicit a contractile-induced GLUT4 mRNA increase to a greater degree than others; the result is higher rates of glycogenesis post-contraction bouts. As post-workout glycogen synthesis rates differ from one steroid to another, you have different transient post-workout weight increases from one compound to another. Apparently, either you or the oneder has impressive GLUT4 and glycogen synthase mRNA levels!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 05:44 PM
  2. Blowing the F up with THE ONE
    By pfafkl13 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 06:33 PM
  3. debating on blowing off a job interview, bad move?
    By jack98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 10:59 PM
  4. somethings blowing me up
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 08:34 PM
  5. Blowing Up The Moon
    By fbxdan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Log in
Log in