thaO lets the swelling begin with A.M.S.'s liquiDRONE!(sponsored)

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
AMS's new liquiDRONE is a sublingually administered version of their Dienedrone P.H.. Myself and a select few others have been given the opportunity to log it before it hits the shelves!! Should be a good one!

Well won't be getting the shipment in until next week most likely. Just getting the log up and running.

Next post will be later tonight with stats, measurements & some before pics.

Thanks again to AMS for the opportunity!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
1st !

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill be running a log right with ya, enjoy the results.....

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
So heres the current measurments

Ht: 5'10''

Weight: 197 as of today

Measurements: (the best I can get by myself)

Chest- 44'' Bicep- 16 1/4''

Trap height (from collar bone to peak on neck)- 3 1/4''

Neck- 16 1/2'' Shoulders 51'' (mid-delt)

Quads (just below nuts)- 24 3/4'' waist- 36 1/2''

Calves- 14 1/2''

They dont call me chicken legs for nothing!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sometimes I feel good about myself when I see other peoples measurements :D

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Before pics I used in application

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang-it...I just saw this!

I'm here buddy, lets rock this!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
subbed bud. ill be logging this one right with ya. good luck.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
thanks gentlemen....awaiting shipment

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should see a dentist and optometrist.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So heres the current measurments

Ht: 5'10''

Weight: 197 as of today

Measurements: (the best I can get by myself)

Chest- 44'' Bicep- 16 1/4''

Trap height (from collar bone to peak on neck)- 3 1/4''

Neck- 16 1/2'' Shoulders 51'' (mid-delt)

Quads (just below nuts)- 24 3/4'' waist- 36 1/2''

Calves- 14 1/2''

They dont call me chicken legs for nothing!
Hey good stats thaOrleanyte. Do you still plan on starting the liquidrone on monday? And whats your body fat %??

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thaO, you heard if the liquidrone was shipped yet?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whew. granted i did work mine this morning (like 6 hrs ago) so there is a little pump factor, but I just measured em and they are 16 1/8 + 15 7/8

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
I think body fat is around 14-16%. I have never had an official measurement, that is using marine corps neck/waist ratio.

I think it's gonna get shipped monday so should be here wednesday. Startin as soon as it I get it. Wish my supps from NP would've got here sooner so I can pre-load....but whatever.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man i wish i could get that low. The lowest ive ever been since growing from my stick frame in high school is 15%. Gonna get my bodyfat tested on saturday or sunday. And I beleieve they shipped the product out today...... dont quote me though

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
o yeah it's monday today.....haha. Sorry I just got off a 24 hour post this morning

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
yup. I'm stationed at MCAS Cherry Point.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Im not military but i moved out there to go to school and get outta trouble. moved in with paps, he lived in swansboro, about 10-15 from jacksonville nc. i liked it out there other than when i lived there, was when all those hurricanes went through.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
You really should consider taking off your sweater before posting before pics....oh wait...nm.

J/K lol.:laugh: Subbed

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
baaaaazing! good one, i've never heard that one before.............................

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
In. We should post a link to all of the logs on this forum once everybody gets up and running. Good luck.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
There is a link to it in AMS's forum

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Current diet will (try....im not exactly diet disciplined) be ~2500 cals >150 carbs/ 80 fat/ 280 protien roughly.

Delsolrob got his **** today i think, so im hoping it will be here tom.!

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Current diet will (try....im not exactly diet disciplined) be ~2500 cals >100 carbs/ 150 fat/ 200 protien roughly.

Delsolrob got his **** today i think, so im hoping it will be here tom.!
lucky s.o.b i want mine too. just kidding, i have a hunch it will be here today. im dying to get this started.....:dl:

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Ok.......so im diet retarded. I have an understanding behind the science of CKD and bulking but all this information about diet bullcrap has got my head spinning.

Im a Meso/Endo that is carb sensitive. For the last couple days i have cut carbs below 100g and today in the gym i was just lethargic and slightly weaker.

Maintenance cals is around 2400. Im looking for a diet that I can pack on some solid,lean muscle while keeping the fat off. So im thinking about upping the carbs to 150g, dropping the fat a little and adding some protien. I figure instead of just dropping carbs drastically, im going to focus more on cardio.

Anyone got some good suggestions or advice?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None that have really worked all that great for my fat ass, no

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
So the time has finally come for TO to Rock & Roll and get this show on the road... good luck with this bro, and get big!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Ok.......so im diet retarded. I have an understanding behind the science of CKD and bulking but all this information about diet bullcrap has got my head spinning.

Im a Meso/Endo that is carb sensitive. For the last couple days i have cut carbs below 100g and today in the gym i was just lethargic and slightly weaker.

Maintenance cals is around 2400. Im looking for a diet that I can pack on some solid,lean muscle while keeping the fat off. So im thinking about upping the carbs to 150g, dropping the fat a little and adding some protien. I figure instead of just dropping carbs drastically, im going to focus more on cardio.

You have to give the carb cycling a few weeks. Once you go low, you have to wait a week or two until your body gets acclimated. The first few days are hellish, but it gets better. I have to go into it real slow, if I suddenly cut carbs dramatically, I lose too much mass. Also, I would suggest a high carb day to bring everything back up. You have to find what works for you, depending on your goals.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If your sensitive to carbs there are basically two optimal times to eat them imho:

1. Breakfast (after a night time fast)
2. Post Workout

If your goal is 150g's/day split it 75g's morning, and 75g's evening. Having said that I prefer to up them all over (except immediately pre-bed) while on cycle. Before I start a cycle I basically low to zero carb the week before. I believe there was a thread on here about "prepping" for a cycle by datbrue. It's a truly effective strategy.

^^^ This is likely good advice from what I remember.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
not bad..... Im just concerned 'cause i have body weight standards

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established

Finally got the gear in today! :head:

First Impressions

The packaging is very attractive and compact. 5/5 Also, thanks AMS for the towel. Very nice! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Liquidrone UTT is supplied with a oral syringe (not a hypodermic needle) that meaures up to 2ml and about as long as my pinky. Seems to be well made. It also comes with a replacement cap for the bottle containing Liquidrone UTT. This cap secures to the top of the bottle and provides an easy way to extract the suspension from the bottle to the oral syringe. I find that the cap, syringe supplied is very cool and something you dont see too often. The only problem I could think would be if you kept in your gym bag, the loss of the cap or syringe will have you in a temporary pickle. 4/5

Tastes like spoiled Goldshlagger, but we are not looking for candy. 1.5/5

Overall performance/ experience will be rated once finished, of course.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Tastes like spoiled Goldshlagger, but we are not looking for candy.
dang. that's about what i guessed it would taste like from memoris of the only UTT product i've ever tried. does anyone remember "superjuice" from 1990?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I noticed that too.... maybe TO just need to add a little sugar with that! :D

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey glad you got the liquidrone today, bet you were happy. cant wait to see what results you have since we are running different workout routines. could you remind us what routine you will be following......