New Member, First Log! Stoked/Activate - AnabolicMinds.com

New Member, First Log! Stoked/Activate

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    New Member, First Log! Stoked/Activate


    Hi everyone. I'm a new member. I've been reading articles on this and other forums for a while and I want to try keeping a log to see my progress and get some pointers

    I will be logging Activate Xtreme at 6 pills per day and STOKED at 4 pills per day.

    Height: 6' 2"
    Weight: 225
    Goal: Cut to 11%> body fat
    Workout Split:
    Monday - Back
    Tuesday - Chest
    Wednesday - Shoulders
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - Arms
    Saturday/Sunday - nothing usually

    As for cardio, I wrestle and play basketball sometimes.

    I'm about to go do my shoulder workout. If anyone has any tips or if anyone wants to know more information, just let me know!

    Wish me luck

  2. New Member
    fernalfers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    good luck
  3. Senior Member
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Rep Power
    1234

    Reputation

    Welcome to AM!! You say you want to cut to 11%,.. what is your bodyfat now? Best of luck to ya!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fernalfers View Post
    good luck
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    Welcome to AM!! You say you want to cut to 11%,.. what is your bodyfat now? Best of luck to ya!!!
    Thank you very much! I'm not sure. I may be able to get some pictures up soon. I'm probably between 17-20%. I want to cut to under 11% btw

    Here is my shoulder/trap workout for today:

    Seated barbell shoulder press:

    Warm Up
    140 X 8
    140 X 8
    140 X 10
    140 X 8

    Lateral Raises:

    20's X 12
    25's X 10
    30's X 6

    Smith Machine Shrugs:

    140 X 20
    230 X 20
    230 X 20
    320 X 8
    Drop Set
    230 X 20
    140 X 20

    Reverse Pec Dec:

    70 X 15
    85 X 12
    100 X 12
    130 X 12

    Cable Pronation alternating with Supanation:

    36 X 10
    24 X 10
    36 X 10
    12 X 10

    I had 2 bananas and a protein shake. Then 45 minutes later I had a 90 minute wrestling practice. I'm pretty beat. I'm going to have some meat and beans before bed with my last STOKED and 2 Activate Xtreme.

    Anyone have anything interesting to talk about?
  5. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Gotta love the leg days fellas. I can't wait to do squats again! I remember when I first started doing squats and how much I hated them, but now they are my favorite. Anyone else have leg day today!?!?!
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Things to talk about... welll... I am Canadian so I'm required to bring up hockey Got a favourite sport, wrestling perhaps? MMA Fan, we're home to GSP and we're proud of the guy; not quite sure what the deal with the vaseline was.

    Leg day was yesterday for me; I broke my R finger 6 weeks ago so I haven't been doing stiff-leg deads but those are my fav. for hams. I was just watching videos on Hack Squats today; Irish Cannon's log has a few good ones.
  7. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Things to talk about... welll... I am Canadian so I'm required to bring up hockey Got a favourite sport, wrestling perhaps? MMA Fan, we're home to GSP and we're proud of the guy; not quite sure what the deal with the vaseline was.

    Leg day was yesterday for me; I broke my R finger 6 weeks ago so I haven't been doing stiff-leg deads but those are my fav. for hams. I was just watching videos on Hack Squats today; Irish Cannon's log has a few good ones.
    Wrestling is my favorite sport, unless bodybuilding is a "sport."

    Regarding legs, I have always done dumbbell lunges for hamstrings. How do lunges compare with stiff-leg deads?
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    Wrestling is my favorite sport, unless bodybuilding is a "sport."

    Regarding legs, I have always done dumbbell lunges for hamstrings. How do lunges compare with stiff-leg deads?
    Stiff leg deads are a whole new level. Nothing makes me nearly as sore as SLDL's.
  9. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,466
    Rep Power
    489930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wecome Bud, enjoy Stoked, a great product to stack with AE, any questions about Stoked feel free to pm me.
    doing my own thang!
  10. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Stiff leg deads are a whole new level. Nothing makes me nearly as sore as SLDL's.
    I see. So you stand on a box and hold a barbell? Keep your legs as straight as possible while bending down, and keeping your head up like a normal dead lift?

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Wecome Bud, enjoy Stoked, a great product to stack with AE, any questions about Stoked feel free to pm me.
    Thank you! I appreciate it. Do you mind if we discussed STOKED in the log? Then others could chime in and we could get a big discussion going...
  11. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,466
    Rep Power
    489930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    I see. So you stand on a box and hold a barbell? Keep your legs as straight as possible while bending down, and keeping your head up like a normal dead lift?



    Thank you! I appreciate it. Do you mind if we discussed STOKED in the log? Then others could chime in and we could get a big discussion going...
    We love when people give feedback on our products,so feel free to shoot comments about the product on the log.
    doing my own thang!
  12. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Had a great leg day tonight. Well, last night technically.

    Squats:

    140 X 8
    230 X 8
    260 X 8
    320 X 8
    230 X 20

    Leg Press:

    450 X 8
    540 X 8
    590 X 8 <-- Personal Record!
    360 X 30

    Seated Leg Curl:

    150 X 8
    160 X 8
    170 X 8
    110 X 30

    Leg Extension:

    150 X 8
    180 X 8
    210 X 12 <-- Personal Record!
    Drop Set:
    190 X 12
    170 X 5
    150 X 5
    130 X 5
    110 X 5
    90 X 5
    70 X 10

    Squats:

    140 X 20

    Those leg extensions and that set of squats at the end were killer. I loved it

    I'm dosing STOKED 1 with breakfast, 2 with preworkout meal, 1 with post workout meal. I am dosing AX 2 with breakfast, 2 with preworkout meal, 2 with post workout meal. Been going well so far. No GI discomfort or any sides at all.

    How was everyone else's days?
  13. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,466
    Rep Power
    489930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    Had a great leg day tonight. Well, last night technically.

    Squats:

    140 X 8
    230 X 8
    260 X 8
    320 X 8
    230 X 20

    Leg Press:

    450 X 8
    540 X 8
    590 X 8 <-- Personal Record!
    360 X 30

    Seated Leg Curl:

    150 X 8
    160 X 8
    170 X 8
    110 X 30

    Leg Extension:

    150 X 8
    180 X 8
    210 X 12 <-- Personal Record!
    Drop Set:
    190 X 12
    170 X 5
    150 X 5
    130 X 5
    110 X 5
    90 X 5
    70 X 10

    Squats:

    140 X 20

    Those leg extensions and that set of squats at the end were killer. I loved it

    I'm dosing STOKED 1 with breakfast, 2 with preworkout meal, 1 with post workout meal. I am dosing AX 2 with breakfast, 2 with preworkout meal, 2 with post workout meal. Been going well so far. No GI discomfort or any sides at all.

    How was everyone else's days?
    My day was great, as for your PR, makes me even happier; good for you bro. Personally I prefer to dose Stoked on an empty stomach, 15 minutes before breakfast, and 15 minutes before my workout on an empty stomach.
    doing my own thang!
  14. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    What is the chemical advantage for taking STOKED with meals or on an empty stomach?
  15. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,466
    Rep Power
    489930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    What is the chemical advantage for taking STOKED with meals or on an empty stomach?
    Well besides trans-reservatrol and icarrin being testboosters/antiestorgenic, they also produce and allow for nitric oxide production; which in turn will give you more strength and pumps in the gym.
    doing my own thang!
  16. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Well besides trans-reservatrol and icarrin being testboosters/antiestorgenic, they also produce and allow for nitric oxide production; which in turn will give you more strength and pumps in the gym.
    And those effects are more effective if I take them on an empty stomach? If so, I will start doing that from now on.
  17. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,466
    Rep Power
    489930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    And those effects are more effective if I take them on an empty stomach? If so, I will start doing that from now on.
    When one eats they diminish the effects of a nitric oxide booster suppplement because all the blood flow of the body has to go towards the stomach and not to the muscles.
    doing my own thang!
  18. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    When one eats they diminish the effects of a nitric oxide booster suppplement because all the blood flow of the body has to go towards the stomach and not to the muscles.
    It seems like the 15 minute wait would be little to no help.

    And as far as testosterone boosting effects, does it matter if it's with food or without?
  19. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,466
    Rep Power
    489930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    It seems like the 15 minute wait would be little to no help.

    And as far as testosterone boosting effects, does it matter if it's with food or without?
    eah, 30 is more probable, I just say 15 as a minumum, as far test boosting properties go, yes food will only allow for faster trasnportation of the the compounds. We add piperine and quercetin to add bioavailability to compound so one does not have to take it with soluable fats and food.
    doing my own thang!
  20. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    eah, 30 is more probable, I just say 15 as a minumum, as far test boosting properties go, yes food will only allow for faster trasnportation of the the compounds. We add piperine and quercetin to add bioavailability to compound so one does not have to take it with soluable fats and food.
    I see. Very cool
  21. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Sorry for the lateish update. Had my arm workout this morning at about 11:00 A.M.

    Barbell Curls:

    45 X 8
    85 X 8
    90 X 8
    95 X 8

    Lying Skull Crushers:

    50 X 8
    110 X 10
    110 X 10
    70 X 25

    I'm not sure what this next bicep exercise is called. I stand between two cables and pull them towards my head like I'm flexing. Anyways...

    36 X 8
    48 X 8
    60 X 8
    72 X 8 <-- Personal Record!

    V-Bar Tricep Pressdown: This exercise was terrible because the skull crushers took it out of me

    84 X 8
    84 X 8

    Running the Rack Hammer Curls: Hammer Curls with Dumbbells Continuous

    5 X 6
    7.5 X 6
    10 X 6
    12.5 X 6
    15 X 6
    20 X 6
    25 X 6
    30 X 6
    35 X 6
    40 X 6
    45 X 6
    40 X 6
    35 X 6
    30 X 6
    25 X 6
    20 X 6
    15 X 6
    12.5 X 6
    10 X 6
    7.5 X 6
    5 X 6

    What a killer pump after that

    Tricep Kickbacks:

    20 X 8
    20 X 8
    25 X 8

    All in all, I was really pleased. My biceps and triceps are FINALLY getting bigger and stronger. For the longest time I had troubles growing them.

    A few notes on my stack so far. I'm not sure if it's just me or what, but recovery is off the hook. After that killer leg workout yesterday, I am not sore today. I'll probably be a little sore tomorrow, but this is amazing so far. I can add more sets or more exercises next week since I am recovering so well Also, I've been more than average horny today. Not sure if it's from the supps, or if it's just me.

    Hope everyone had a good workout today. I'll personally be taking the weeked off, besides for some basketball on Sunday nigt.
  22. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,466
    Rep Power
    489930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    Sorry for the lateish update. Had my arm workout this morning at about 11:00 A.M.

    Barbell Curls:

    45 X 8
    85 X 8
    90 X 8
    95 X 8

    Lying Skull Crushers:

    50 X 8
    110 X 10
    110 X 10
    70 X 25

    I'm not sure what this next bicep exercise is called. I stand between two cables and pull them towards my head like I'm flexing. Anyways...

    36 X 8
    48 X 8
    60 X 8
    72 X 8 <-- Personal Record!

    V-Bar Tricep Pressdown: This exercise was terrible because the skull crushers took it out of me

    84 X 8
    84 X 8

    Running the Rack Hammer Curls: Hammer Curls with Dumbbells Continuous

    5 X 6
    7.5 X 6
    10 X 6
    12.5 X 6
    15 X 6
    20 X 6
    25 X 6
    30 X 6
    35 X 6
    40 X 6
    45 X 6
    40 X 6
    35 X 6
    30 X 6
    25 X 6
    20 X 6
    15 X 6
    12.5 X 6
    10 X 6
    7.5 X 6
    5 X 6

    What a killer pump after that

    Tricep Kickbacks:

    20 X 8
    20 X 8
    25 X 8

    All in all, I was really pleased. My biceps and triceps are FINALLY getting bigger and stronger. For the longest time I had troubles growing them.

    A few notes on my stack so far. I'm not sure if it's just me or what, but recovery is off the hook. After that killer leg workout yesterday, I am not sore today. I'll probably be a little sore tomorrow, but this is amazing so far. I can add more sets or more exercises next week since I am recovering so well Also, I've been more than average horny today. Not sure if it's from the supps, or if it's just me.

    Hope everyone had a good workout today. I'll personally be taking the weeked off, besides for some basketball on Sunday nigt.
    Horniess is common when ones test increase as well as free testosterone, icarrin is considered to be the NATURAL VIAGRA, so enjoy the libido boost.
    doing my own thang!
  23. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    I see. So you stand on a box and hold a barbell? Keep your legs as straight as possible while bending down, and keeping your head up like a normal dead lift?
    You can elevate your heels, or stand on a box. I'll try and find a youtube video
    Here's one on Romanian Deadlifts,
  24. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    [QUOTE=Steveoph;1818612]You can elevate your heels, or stand on a box. I'll try and find a youtube video
    Here's one on Romanian Deadlifts[QUOTE]

    Are romanian dead lifts and straigh leg dead lifts synonymous?
  25. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    I have been reading around the forum more and have seen posts on doing a year round recomp as opposed to a cut/bulk cycle? Could anyone tell me or direct me towards a article explaining how to go about doing a year round recomp? Thanks!

    How's everyone's weekend?!
  26. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Alright, so I figured that if I am going to be serious about cutting that I should be counting macros and calories. Based on my own knowledge, the internet, etc, I will be trying a 2600 calorie diet at first.

    2600 calories...now the question is how much of the other macros. To cut I know it's better to lessen carbs and keep intakes of protein and healthy fats up. I am 225 pounds, so how much protein? 300g? 250? What about fat? 100g? 80g? I will then have the rest come from complex carbs. I am also going to not eat carbs after 5 or so.

    Anyone please help me with my macros?
  27. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,466
    Rep Power
    489930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    Alright, so I figured that if I am going to be serious about cutting that I should be counting macros and calories. Based on my own knowledge, the internet, etc, I will be trying a 2600 calorie diet at first.

    2600 calories...now the question is how much of the other macros. To cut I know it's better to lessen carbs and keep intakes of protein and healthy fats up. I am 225 pounds, so how much protein? 300g? 250? What about fat? 100g? 80g? I will then have the rest come from complex carbs. I am also going to not eat carbs after 5 or so.

    Anyone please help me with my macros?
    Based on your frame, your macro should like this, proteins 300g, fats 150, COMPLEX carbs 100.
    The best complex carbs are oatmeal, quinoa oats, sweet potatoe,yams, brown or black rice, beans, sprouted grain bread, quinoa pasta, whole grain pasta, oat germ, millets, lentils.
    doing my own thang!
  28. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Based on your frame, your macro should like this, proteins 300g, fats 150, COMPLEX carbs 100.
    The best complex carbs are oatmeal, quinoa oats, sweet potatoe,yams, brown or black rice, beans, sprouted grain bread, quinoa pasta, whole grain pasta, oat germ, millets, lentils.
    I know what good complex carbohydrates are, but thanks for helping me out anyhow

    I want to take most of the carbs in the morning, but I workout in the PM, around 430-5. I'm thinking 50-60g for breakfast, and then the other 50-40 PWO?
  29. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,466
    Rep Power
    489930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    I know what good complex carbohydrates are, but thanks for helping me out anyhow

    I want to take most of the carbs in the morning, but I workout in the PM, around 430-5. I'm thinking 50-60g for breakfast, and then the other 50-40 PWO?
    that is fine, just dont pass the 150g mark in carbs
    doing my own thang!
  30. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    that is fine, just dont pass the 150g mark in carbs
    Why not?
  31. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Diet so far today:

    Meal 1:
    1 cup oats
    2 scoops myofusion
    2 tbsp skippy natural

    Meal 2:
    2 scoops myofusion
    2 oz peanuts

    Meal 3:
    2 chicken breasts
    12 oz mix vegetables
    2 tbsp olive oil

    PWO:
    40g WMS
    12g BCAA
    1.5 Taurine
    13g gatorade powder

    Meal 4:
    2 chicken breasts
    1 stuffed green pepper

    Post Wrestling:
    1 scoop whey isolate

    Meal 5:
    1 can tuna
    4 tbsp skippy natural

    The macros are roughly what I wanted, maybe a little high on carbs. Protein is good. Fat is a little on the low side. So, I swap some fat in for carbs and we should be golden

    Back workout from today:

    Dead Lift:
    135 X 8
    225 X 8
    245 X 8
    265 X 8
    285 X 8
    315 X 3

    T-Bar Row:
    1 Plate X 8
    2 Plates X 8
    3 Plates X 8
    4 Plates X 8

    Lat Pull:
    132 X 8
    168 X 8

    I then played around with super wide grip, trying to really pinch my lats together. Will play with this some more in the near future.

    One-arm DB rows:

    80 X 8
    90 X 8
    100 X 8 <-- Personal Record!

    The last rep of my 100 set was tough. Used some body to get it back. Side note: there was some ****ing douche bag doing these rows at the same time. He used a strap to do it, he used a 120lb dumbbell, and did 7 piss poor reps. Made me so angry. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about though...

    Seated Calf Raises:
    2 Plates X 15
    4 Plates X 12
    4 Plates X 12
    4 Plates X 12

    Wrestling practice was pretty sweet tonight. I ran the practice Did a lot of abs afterwards, along with many push ups.

    Hope everyone had a good start to the week LATER!
  32. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Chest workout:

    Barbell Incline Bench Press:
    135 x 8
    210 X 8
    225 X 8 (last one I had a little help)
    235 X 5 (last one I had a little help)

    For some reason I was feeling really tired and lethargic in the gym. I am tapering on the stims to eventually get off of them for a while, so that may be why. I did not distress! I changed my workout into more of an endurance workout as opposed to strength and size

    Dips: 3 X failure
    first set 20
    second set 21
    third set 15

    I would really like to get a dip belt sometime because I enjoy dips. I was feeling a very nice inner pec pump after this exercise!

    Dumbbell Incline Super Set w/ Incline Flies: Continuous
    45 X 10
    25 X 10
    45 X 10
    25 X 10
    45 X 10
    25 X 10

    45's for the press and 25's for the flies. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for something different to do, or for someone wanting endurance/good sweat. Great workout.

    Flat Flies:
    40 X 10
    45 X 8
    35 X 12 followed immediately by -->
    25 reps of flat bench with the 35 lb dumbbells (failure)

    Overall, I enjoyed this workout. A much more pump orientated lift. Not sure about the lethargy, but hopefully I will be more amped up more tomorrow! I may be doing legs tomorrow instead of shoulders because my lifting partner wants to. We'll see.

    Diet is going great. I can definitely see the change in water retention from tapering my carbs down to less than 150g/day (I am very sensitive to carbs especially sugar). Keeping protein and fat high. Lots of meat!!

    Supps are going great. Sticking with the same dosage. Taking 2 STOKED with my preworkout meal and one at 2 other meals, along with 2 AX at each of those 3 meals. Just ran out of my greenmag so i start doing straight monohydrate, excited to see what kind of different this makes

    I don't think I have anything else to comment on. How ya'll doing!?!
  33. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Shoulders and chest are feeling sore today, as well as my traps and upper back. In light of this, I'm going to do legs today instead of shoulders/traps. Hoping to get more sore than last week's leg day. Going to do some straight leg deads

    Also, I've been reading a few threads in the forum regarding using P-Slin in an intra/post workout drink and this intrigues me very much. It so happens that I have a couple of bottles of P-Slin and I think I'm going to try this concoction starting next week to see how it pans out:

    40g WMS
    10g+ BCAA
    25g Gatorade Powder
    5g Creatine
    500mg P-Slin (1 pill emptied directly into shaker bottle)

    Theoretically the P-Slin will held drive all of these supplements into muscles and produce some sick, intense workouts. I am very excited The only thing left to add would be some whey and Beta Alanine. I don't have any BA, and all of my whey is flavored chocolate, so I'm not sure that would taste the best with my strawberry kiwi WMS. Perhaps I'll get experimental later, lol.
  34. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Great leg workout today! I decided to take my last 4 PRIME pills of the day 10 minutes preworkout. My recovery was phenomenal, so maybe it worked

    Post off of memory, so I may be off a little...

    Squats:
    135 X 8
    240 X 8
    275 X 8
    315 X 8
    335 X 6

    I was super pissed after the last set because I KNOW I could have done 8!!!

    Straight-leg Deads:
    135 X 8
    165 X 8
    185 X 10

    Some other people wanted the place I was lifting, so I had to cut this short. I also havent done these in a while, so I didn't know where I was at. Next week will be better

    Goblet Squats:
    45 X 8
    65 X 8
    85 X 8
    85 X 8

    An uncommon lift that is pretty good. You can get really deep on the squat...

    Leg Extension:
    120 X 8
    200 X 8
    250 X 8
    270 X 8
    290 X 8 <-- Personal Record!

    I'm gonna rack that **** next time (305)

    Leg curl:
    150 X 8

    My hamstrings were dead after that, so I called it quits. Next week will be better, because I know I'm going to set a squat record

    Hope everyone had a good day. I'd love to hear about other people's workouts in here, or if you have any suggestions for ME that would be awesome. I'm off to wrestling. Peace.
  35. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,466
    Rep Power
    489930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    Great leg workout today! I decided to take my last 4 PRIME pills of the day 10 minutes preworkout. My recovery was phenomenal, so maybe it worked

    Post off of memory, so I may be off a little...

    Squats:
    135 X 8
    240 X 8
    275 X 8
    315 X 8
    335 X 6

    I was super pissed after the last set because I KNOW I could have done 8!!!

    Straight-leg Deads:
    135 X 8
    165 X 8
    185 X 10

    Some other people wanted the place I was lifting, so I had to cut this short. I also havent done these in a while, so I didn't know where I was at. Next week will be better

    Goblet Squats:
    45 X 8
    65 X 8
    85 X 8
    85 X 8

    An uncommon lift that is pretty good. You can get really deep on the squat...

    Leg Extension:
    120 X 8
    200 X 8
    250 X 8
    270 X 8
    290 X 8 <-- Personal Record!

    I'm gonna rack that **** next time (305)

    Leg curl:
    150 X 8

    My hamstrings were dead after that, so I called it quits. Next week will be better, because I know I'm going to set a squat record

    Hope everyone had a good day. I'd love to hear about other people's workouts in here, or if you have any suggestions for ME that would be awesome. I'm off to wrestling. Peace.
    By the way I loved prime, glad to see you had a pr on leg extensions. Your leg workout looks good, could you be specific to whether those leg extensions were for the hamstrings or quadriceps.
    doing my own thang!
  36. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    The leg extensions are for my quads. Just by the way, my quads are getting much bigger and defined since summer. I am very pleased. I may be able to get some photos this weekend
  37. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,466
    Rep Power
    489930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    The leg extensions are for my quads. Just by the way, my quads are getting much bigger and defined since summer. I am very pleased. I may be able to get some photos this weekend
    If you did not do ATG squats, then I recommend you do leg curls for hammies, need to target back and front leg. Glad to hear you are enjoying your stack, pics would be nice.
    doing my own thang!
  38. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    If you did not do ATG squats, then I recommend you do leg curls for hammies, need to target back and front leg. Glad to hear you are enjoying your stack, pics would be nice.
    I would have, but those stiff-leg deads killed me, lol. I'm off to bed. Later!
  39. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    Great leg workout today! I decided to take my last 4 PRIME pills of the day 10 minutes preworkout. My recovery was phenomenal, so maybe it worked
    You decided that, did you?
    Haha, cool.
  40. New Member
    NutriSci's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    You decided that, did you?
    Haha, cool.
    Uh oh, BUSTED! Lol. Alright, so Snag mentioned it was one way to take PRIME, and I figured he must be doing something right...just look at his log! It worked pretty well too, I had a lot of strength as can be seen by my leg extensions. My endurance seemed pretty good too, and my recovery the next morning is very nice. It's nice to be able to walk

    Last night at wrestling I was wrestling this guy in the neutral position. I pulled his head down like I always try to do, and on his way up he hit my chin super hard. Since then, I almost bit my tongue in half so there are big bite marks on both sides which makes it very uncomfortable to eat, i cant open or close my jaw the entire way (once again, hard to eat), and I had a pounding headache which has since subsided. I wrestling a little more that night and called it quits.

    Now I am faced with the problem of not eating, lol. Nah it's just harder. I'm gonna have a tall frosty mug of MAN UP and tear some shoulders and traps up today!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stoked/Activate Xtreme Log
    By Lusus Naturae in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 12:04 AM
  2. t-bol vs stoked/activate
    By rschneid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 07:37 PM
  3. Hgl's, ATD, Stoked, activate as pct
    By Boflex in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 12:08 PM
  4. Activate Xtreme + Stoked + ?
    By ndnguy85 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 08:27 PM
  5. Stoked + Activate Extreme.... What do you think?
    By SHSUStudent in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 07:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in