Wrasslin has a Blast recomping (sponsored)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ok, lame name I know.. oh well.
Thanks to Nimbus Nutrition and prld2gr8ns for giving me the chance to run Blast.

Alright so here's how everythings going right now.. currently recomping (ok, all I do is recomp year round so I'm currently being normal). My goal of this log is as usual, build some lean muscle while keeping fat low or less.

In my last log I was trying out Snag's idea of aminos pre/during/after, well now I'm trying something new.. going to do aminos just post-workout, which will be a serving or 2 of Extend, take a shower, then when I get out I'm going to have a protein shake or something. I may drop the aminos all together around my workout and use them just before bed, I'm just going to go by feel, so we'll just see where this ends up I guess.

Current supps-
Blast- 1 serving pre-workout
Meltdown- 3 pre-cardio
Anabolic Pump- 1 pre-cardio, 1 before lunch
REDuction PM- like it says.. PM, 1 serving before bed
Whey- 2 scoops with breakfast, may start 2 post workout also
Glutamine- 10g before bed
Xtend- for now 2 servings post-workout, may move to just before bed
Purple Wraath- whenever I go out and might not have a chance to eat
Calcium/Vit D- with breakfast
Vit C- 1g pre-cardio, 1g pre-workout, 1g before bed
Digestive Enzymes- 1 with each meal

Workout schedule-
Cardio 45 min empty stomach every morning Monday-Saturday
Monday- Chest/back
Tuesday- Bi's/Tri's maybe post-workout cardio
Wedsday- Shoulders/legs
Thursday- same as Monday
Friday-same as Tuesday
Saturday- same as Wedsday
Sunday- off

Diet-
Meal 1- 2 scoop whey, half box bran flakes
Meal 2- 2 tuna sandwiches
Meal 3- protein shake or chicken breast
Meal 4- chicken breast
Meal 5- turkey slices
Totals- 250g protein, around 250g carbs, fat I'll guess 20-30 (like to keep it low)

Log officialy starts today!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
-Final Opinion-

Taste- Smells like it would taste either ok or just plain bad, but it had a pretty good taste, I wouldn't mind drinking it all the time.

Energy- Very nice and clean, no jitteryness, no being overstimulated, it was just right where I wanted it then another good thing was NO crash, it just kind of weened off and I wouldn't even notice. Also didn't get tired as easy as usual, to make the perfect pre-workout drink I'm going to say what I'd add to it below.

Overall- I will deffinitly be buying this again! I feel this is a greatly underated product and needs a lot more attention, I'll admit that before givin the opportunity to run this I never would have tried it since I knew nothing about it, but now that I have I can't believe I never did it before! Great product Nimbus!

Now as I said to make the perfect pre workout drink.. just get some good ol' Blast, add around 3-5g BA and 3-5g AAKG and BAM perfect product. I'm deffinitly going to give that a try in the near future.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Cardio- Great session, it's so nice to be back to working out again! I HATE being sick, gained some unwanted weight while being sick.. so going to have to work on that.

Workout- chest/back
Bench/outer grip pull up 15/12/10/8/6
Incline/out grip bbell rows 15/12/10/8/6
Decline flyes/wide grip pull downs 15/10/8/6

First review-
I was pretty tired by the time I took Blast, ended up having a great workout with lots of energy and was very intune with my body so, great first dose! Taste was pretty good also, and kicked in pretty fast, nice clean energy so that was nice.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
In!

Looks like a nice stack of supplements to aid that diet.

Keep doin' whatcha doin'

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In...i look forward to your input. I have been following your other log as well! Good luck

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed my man!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good looking log, in on this one

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Cardio- Usual great session, pool of sweat by the end, I love cardio.

Workout- Bi's/Tri's
Close grip EZ bar curls/tri push downs 15/12/10/8/8
EZ reverse curls/1 arm tri push downs 15/12/10/8/8
10 sprints (great weather.. I just had to)

Blast notes- again kicked in pretty quik, great focus/intensity etc. I might have pick up some of this when I'm done if it keeps working like this. Also again, tastes pretty great.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Cardio- Great session, thinking of trying Blast along with Meltdown tomorrow morning.. see if I can up the intensity some more.

Workout- Legs/Shoulders
Squats/upright rows 15/12/12/10/8
Leg curls/side laterals 15/12/12/10/8
Leg extensions/rear laterals 15/12/12/10/8
Calf raises 30/30/30/30/30(don't have enough weight at home to do less reps)

Notes- Blast again worked pretty great, actually upped the weight on a few lifts today, not sure if that's from Blast or just lifting again from being sick, we'll just have to see.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Cardio- Took a scoop of Blast along with my 3 Meltdown, I can't even explain how intense this morning was, that was great, so I'm going to start taking it before cardio also.

Workout- chest/back
Decline bench/good mornings 15/12/10/8/8
Flat flyes/pull ups 15/15/15/15/15
Incline flyes/close grip pull ups 15/15/15/15/15

Notes- So far blast is great, great taste, effects, etc. Right now I'm giving it a 2 thumbs up and strongly considering buying some more with NP's deal they have right now!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you are enjoying it!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Cardio- INTENSE, havn't had a session like this since before I've been sick, it was nice to say the least.

Workout- Bi's/Tri's/Abs
Dbell curls/dbell kickbacks 15/15/15/15/15
Hammer curls/1 arm tri extensions 15/15/15/15/15
100 leg raises
100 crunches

Notes- Great workout, very focused and intense, thinking about mixing it in a bottle and taking it to the bball game tonight instead of my usual energy drink I take.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Cardio- None, was WAY too tired, didn't get enough sleep last night.

Workout- shoulders
Military press 15/12/10/8/6
Side laterals 15/15/15/15/15
Rear laterals 15/15/15/15/15

Notes- GREAT workout, Blast sure did it's job, I was really tired even after taking my Meltdown today but then mixed the Blast pre-workout and I'm up and going again, I'm really enjoying this product.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think you could explain how it makes you feel a little more in depth? I haven't used it a lot but i got a clean buzz and focus that was helpful with concentration and mentally for things like tests and quizzes..just wondering how exactly you are responding...thanks! :thumbsup:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
You think you could explain how it makes you feel a little more in depth? I haven't used it a lot but i got a clean buzz and focus that was helpful with concentration and mentally for things like tests and quizzes..just wondering how exactly you are responding...thanks! :thumbsup:
Yeah, I'll summarize that right now and then include it in my notes more.

Comparing this to other drinks I've takin pre-workout it kicks in just like them, nice clean energy, not overwhelming like a lot of other ones, gives you great focus, and I've been ALOT more intune with my body since taking this, I feel pretty great while taking it, normaly with pre-w stims I'm just hyper and focused, but this does that + feeling good and deffinitly isn't as overwhelming like the rest like I said earlier.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Forgot I was going to a sports seminar with my mom and wouldn't have time to workout today so I did todays workout last night, no update because I left my Blast at home thinking I'd be working out today.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just caught up. Looks like your doin good bro! Stuff looks good!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Cardio- Great session, just how it used to be before I got sick.

Workout- Bi's/Tri's
Dbell curls 15/15/12/12/12
Hammer curls 15/15/15/15/15
Tri pushdowns 15/15/15/15/15
50 tri push ups

Notes- Was very tired today, havn't got much sleep this weekend. Get home, took my dose of Blast and as usual kicked in fast and I ended up having a great workout, I'm loving the focus and energy this product gives me, deff a solid product!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All right here I am dude..
So are we still in comp prep?
And why would you cease taking aminos altogether around your workout?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
All right here I am dude..
So are we still in comp prep?
And why would you cease taking aminos altogether around your workout?
Yeah we are.
And I'm not, I'm experimenting.
Right now I'm taking 2 servings of Xtend after my workout.
I'm also thinking about taking a serving pre-workout also.
I'm just going by feel.

joelast

joelast

Awards
Day 2

Cardio- Usual great session, pool of sweat by the end, I love cardio.

Workout- Bi's/Tri's
Close grip EZ bar curls/tri push downs 15/12/10/8/8
EZ reverse curls/1 arm tri push downs 15/12/10/8/8
10 sprints (great weather.. I just had to)

Blast notes- again kicked in pretty quik, great focus/intensity etc. I might have pick up some of this when I'm done if it keeps working like this. Also again, tastes pretty great.
BLASPHEMY, hahaha jsut messin around
im diggin the log bro. Eager to see the results.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
BLASPHEMY, hahaha jsut messin around
im diggin the log bro. Eager to see the results.
Haha, I think I'm crazy for loving cardio..
And thanks man, I might consider posting some pics before the end because this stuff gets me pretty veiny, I like it.

tims03redfire

Awards
Really glad you are enjoying Blast so far...and thanks for doing this log for us!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro, looking fowards to another great log, i loved blast so i hope you love it too. how are you my friend?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro, looking fowards to another great log, i loved blast so i hope you love it too. how are you my friend?
Great to have you man, I'm good, had a few set backs lately but I'm back on track now so that's good.

How've you been?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Cardio- Great session as usual, after my Meltdown runs out I'm going to try out a custom capsule idea I made.. ALOT more cost effective.

Workout-Legs/shoulders
Sqauts 15/15/15/12/12/12/10/10/8 (I was really digging squats today as you can tell)
Leg curls 15/15/12/12/10
Front laterals 15/15/15/15/15
Side laterals 15/15/15/15/15

Notes- I'm stopping my supersets for this week then jumping back on them Monday most likely. Otherwise, for Blast, kicked in GREAT, I'm loving the focus I get from this, also lately I've noticed I havn't been getting as thirsty all the time, could the Blast be contributing to this?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Cardio- Good session, legs were SORE from yesterday.

Workout- chest/back
Bench 6/6/6/6/6
Incline 6/6/6/6/6
Pull ups 12/12/12/12/12
Close grip pull ups 12/12/12/12/12

Notes- Great workout, again seemed alot more hydrated and focused. Can't post more, I'm on the go just wanted to make sure I updated.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Cardio- Going running later on tonight

Workout- Bi's/Tri's
EZ inside grip curl/1 arm tri extensions 12/12/12/10/8
EZ reverse curls/1 arm tri push downs 15/12/12/10/8

Notes- GREAT session! I havn't been this energetic in a workout in a while, 30 sec rest between each superset.. so I think it's safe to say this is a great supp.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Cardio- None.

Workout- shoulders
Military press 15/12/10/8/8
Seated side laterals 15/15/15/15/15
Seated rear laterals 15/15/15/15/15
Shrugs 15/15/15/12/10

Notes- Didn't get much sleep the night before so I was very tired. As usual Blast did it's thing.. woke me up pretty fast, and ready to go in a few min after dose.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Cardio- Great session, mixed a serving of Blast in some water the night before and sipped on it during my cardio session, had ALOT more energy than normal and didn't get tired at all.

Workout- Chest/Tri's/Calfs (details below)
Bench 12/12/10/8/6
Incline 12/12/10/8/6
Decline 12/10/8
Push ups 50/50
1 arm tri extensions/calf raises 15/15/15/15/15
Tri push ups 25/25/25/25/25

Notes- Awesome workout, took a serving of Blast before and during my workout, to say the least it was the most intense workout I've had in a while, I didn't want to stop. I love the energy and focus this stuff gives me.

New routine(felt like it's time for a change)-
Monday- Chest/Tri's/Calfs(may switch calfs up with quads)
Tuesday- Back/Bi's/Hams
Wedsday- Shoulders/Forearms/quads(may switch quads with calfs)
Thursday-Same as Monday
Friday- Same as Tuesday
Saturday- Same as Wedsday
Sunday- Off

I switched it up for a couple of reasons.. Main one being that I've been doing a push/pull split for a while now and figured it's time to switch it up for a bit.

tims03redfire

Awards
Notes- Awesome workout, took a serving of Blast before and during my workout, to say the least it was the most intense workout I've had in a while, I didn't want to stop. I love the energy and focus this stuff gives me.
[\QUOTE]

Awesome.....This product is so underrated!

People listen up.....this stuff works!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
[\QUOTE]

Awesome.....This product is so underrated!

People listen up.....this stuff works!
Yes, I'm disapointed about how underrated it is now that I've got to try it out. It's great stuff!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Cardio- If I didn't love cardio before then I sure do now.. sipping on Blast during the session is GREAT, keeps my mouth from getting dry, I don't get tired at all, it's awesome.

Workout- Back/Bi's/Hams
Deads 12/12/12/10/10
Wide grip pull ups/leg curls 12/12/10/10/10
Wide grip pull downs/EZ reverse curls 12/12/10/10/8
Hammer curls 15/15/15/15/15

Notes- KILLER workout. Again dosed Blast before and during, great workout and good strength on deads for not doing them in a while! Awesome mind muscle connection today and still feeling alot more hydrated than usual.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Cardio- Good session as usual, Blast taste extra good when you just wake up I've noticed, so I'm looking forward to that everyday now.

WOrkout- Quads/Shoulders
Squats/Military press 15/12/12/10/8
Leg extensions/Side laterals 15/15/15/15/15

Notes- Except for when I take my dose of Blast I'm REALLY tired.. I'm going to take a break after this log as I think I'm deffinitly close or already overtraining. But that's a good thing to note about Blast, seems to be the only thing that wakes me up, my Meltdown barely wakes me up anymore.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Cardio- It was warm and felt like doing something different than my bike.. So since weather was great, I jogged to the football field and did bleachers for cardio. As usual sipped on some Blast throughout, I think I did pretty good for not doing bleachers since November.

Workout- Chest/Tri's/Calfs
Flat flyes/tri push downs 15/15/15/15/15
Incline flyes/1 arm tri push downs 15/15/15/15/15
Decline flyes/calf raises 15/15/15/15/15

Notes- VERY good workout, as usual lately I was dead tired before my doses of Blast, I think it's really helping me out ALOT right now, I'm pretty much dead during the day until I take a serving then I get fired up and ready to go.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Cardio- Great session, very good sweat and intensity, it ended before I even knew it.

Workout- Back/Bi's/Hams
Pull ups/leg curls 12/12/12/12/12
Close grip pull ups/1 leg curls 12/12/12/12/12
EZ curls 15/12/10/10/8

Notes- Unbelieveable workout, veins were HUGE today along with the pump, intense focus the whole time I pretty much had to force myself to stop.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Cardio- Did some bleachers again while sipping on Blast, didn't get tired at all, great session.

Workout- Quads/shoulders
Squats/front laterals 15/15/15/15/15
Leg extensions/side laterals 15/15/15/15/15

Notes- 2 servings of Blast as usual, INSANE workout, new record with side laterals, did 40's 12 times it was beast. Great recovery between sets, didn't get tired at all during workout, this is surprising for how tired and worn out I've been lately.