Prime/SuperSap/PhytoTest

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Prime/SuperSap/PhytoTest


    Prime 6 a day 7 days a week for 9 weeks
    PhytoTest and recommended dosage
    Super sap 2 grams twice daily
    Ö. This spot is reserved for sloppy seconds

    Along with a few other goodies:

    E-Form 100 mg on workout days
    T-Rez 3 a day
    Jacked pre workout
    PGH 5 days a week twice a day
    Fish oil 6 a day
    CLA 6 a day
    Sesamin 3 a day
    Essentials twice daily
    Cissus Powder 4 grams a day

    I have 2 bottles of Lipoderm ultra and a bottle of Napalm I will introduce later at a time of my choosing.

    9 weeks of complete mayhem first Five weeks high reps basic movements followed by 4 lower reps 5ís mostly of power movements. I am forever on recomp so my goals are a very lean 235-40. This is very doable as I am already pretty lean at around 242-5. My recent trend has been slow fat loss and increased mass. I donít see why that trend wouldnít continue even be enhanced. This is the run Iíve been waiting for this is the one that takes me to the edge, shreds me up and blows me upÖ
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com


  2. Subscribed.
    Seems like a good natural cycle on paper.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Subscribed.
    Seems like a good natural cycle on paper.
    Thanks, I respond very well to most of the products listed, we'll see what PhytoTest adds...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
    •   
       


  4. Present

    NSCA - CSCS

  5. 9 weeks of PRIME, VERY NICE, prepare the olive branches to welcome in the new strength gains.
    NSCA - CSCS

  6. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    9 weeks of PRIME, VERY NICE, prepare the olive branches to welcome in the new strength gains.
    Yah I get nice strength gains for sure, and when I do a long run the recomp effects are superb....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  7. Subbed. Sounds like a real good stack. I'm interested in the effects this is gonna have on your mood and libido as well as the other benefits.

  8. Yup, looks like my kinda log..
    Ready to see you put this all together DW.
  9. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I get nice strength gains for sure, and when I do a long run the recomp effects are superb....

    I'm recomping on a very similiar recomp and its been amazing beyond my belief. I gaining muscle at an alarming rate on 2k calories with 2 day refeeds.

    I'm not gaing strength but not training for strength but just doing a recovery type workout and I'm dropping fat and gaining muscle on restricted calories and I have yet to take it to phase 2!

    Steve knows what I'm talking about..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Steve knows what I'm talking about..
    Yes, I do!
    You got your cals down to 2k tho? How much you weighing these days J?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I'm recomping on a very similiar recomp and its been amazing beyond my belief. I gaining muscle at an alarming rate on 2k calories with 2 day refeeds.

    I'm not gaing strength but not training for strength but just doing a recovery type workout and I'm dropping fat and gaining muscle on restricted calories and I have yet to take it to phase 2!

    Steve knows what I'm talking about..
    I do similar things with great success, my calories aren't low more around maintenance but I do a couple refeed days anyway. I generally remain the same weight but lean out. Since I have been using Jacked I eat less on my workout days and refeed on my non and the leaning out has been very good, and I still say the same weight!! I have been doing this for a long time and never have I seen anything like what I experience on modern herbal products. You put them all together like this and wow!! Only thing is you really have to know your body and what your doing to get optimal results.

    I am 50 and gaining mass and losing fat. My libido is legendary and I'm havin a fug of a lot of fun... Bring on the sloppy seconds... take that any way you want...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Yup, looks like my kinda log..
    Ready to see you put this all together DW.
    Really glad to have you here Steve... this is my kinda party!! :dl:
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  13. Subbed...interested in the Prime and Phyto myself.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  14. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Yes, I do!
    You got your cals down to 2k tho? How much you weighing these days J?

    6'2" about 218 at around 12% or so...

    On refeeds I eat close to 5,000 calories and its been working all to well!

    I do not train for size. I train for performance and well being not like you crazy bodybuilders:dl:

  15. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    6'2" about 218 at around 12% or so...

    On refeeds I eat close to 5,000 calories and its been working all to well!

    I do not train for size. I train for performance and well being not like you crazy bodybuilders:dl:
    I'm not mad'atcha

    NSCA - CSCS

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    6'2" about 218 at around 12% or so...

    On refeeds I eat close to 5,000 calories and its been working all to well!

    I do not train for size. I train for performance and well being not like you crazy bodybuilders:dl:
    I am not currently training for size either... it's just a byproduct of who I am... I just try not to lose size but end up gaining despite myself.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am not currently training for size either... it's just a byproduct of who I am... I just try not to lose size but end up gaining despite myself.

    Wish this was my problem.^^^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. in for sure. i have always admired your dedication to the art of recomping. so this will be a treat. plus im uber interested in super sap.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Wish this was my problem.^^^^
    Yah but I can gain fat just as easy... I have found that to avoid gaining fat and getting lean I can never really bulk. Like I said though I have all the size I require...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  20. subb'd, looks like a quality stack

  21. I seem to have the same issue....whenever I try a so call bulk. I just get fat. I am very interested in these supps you are running.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I seem to have the same issue....whenever I try a so call bulk. I just get fat. I am very interested in these supps you are running.
    Yah in that case a lean bulking style would suit you better or even... permanent recomp. It's slower than most recomp styles but very efficient at preserving/gaining mass.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  23. fish oil? is it really important?

  24. Late subb'd - nice stack!

  25. Subbed all the way!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    fish oil? is it really important?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    haha snag
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  28. DW, how many days are you using the E-form?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    DW, how many days are you using the E-form?
    I use E-Form as a staple, I have been pulsing it 100mg 3 days a week.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I use E-Form as a staple, I have been pulsing it 100mg 3 days a week.
    As you using E-Form as part of a PCT, or just to suppress excessive estrogen generated from your natty stack?

  31. sub-a-dub-dub.

    You, sir, are an inspiration.

  32. Subbed.
    I'm anxious to watch this one unfold DW!!!

    And I agree with the love for Formestane. Too bad it's so hard to find these days. I'm running low too.

    I've got to find some more soon....
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  33. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Subbed.
    I'm anxious to watch this one unfold DW!!!

    And I agree with the love for Formestane. Too bad it's so hard to find these days. I'm running low too.

    I've got to find some more soon....
    Nutra just announced that they will be getting some Bulk Form in real soon.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Nutra just announced that they will be getting some Bulk Form in real soon.
    Yup, about a week. Shipping estimates are always kinda iffy when coming from so far, but its coming, it's coming!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    As you using E-Form as part of a PCT, or just to suppress excessive estrogen generated from your natty stack?
    Hey I'm 50... I am always in PCT I use it to suppress Estrogen period. I have been using it off an on for a while. By using it pulsed I can stay on it indefinitely.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yup, about a week. Shipping estimates are always kinda iffy when coming from so far, but its coming, it's coming!
    I made it!! Still have over a bottle of E-Form left.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Subbed.
    I'm anxious to watch this one unfold DW!!!

    And I agree with the love for Formestane. Too bad it's so hard to find these days. I'm running low too.

    I've got to find some more soon....
    Looks like help is on the way for the Form..

    Yah man!! TG's in the house...:dl:
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  38. Okay day 2 and nothing to report so far except that Phyto-Test seems to have a mild energy boost to it, I wasn't expecting that. I only did cardio yesterday and am anxious to see what Jacked/Supersap/Phyto is going to feel tonight when I do chest and back.

    Anyway as I said I am starting out high reps so endurence will be key. I will still try and be very agressive in weight increases but will keep sets between 12 and 15 reps.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  39. DW, you run Form year round then? Do you pulse it on weight lifting dats only? I too am 50 and was wondering if I could use an AI year round.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. epi, derma, phytotest
    By antknee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:02 PM
  2. DTHC+Sunami+Supersap
    By dat dude in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 06:18 PM
  3. Yohimbe/Trib/Supersap
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 02:37 AM
Log in
Log in