Need Some Help!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Need Some Help!!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Need Some Help!!!!

I was wondering what I would need to do to have a descent looking body by March 20th. I am currently 5'10" with a good % of body fat. I know this will take a good amount of work but dont think I have the right routine to have this workout. If anyone would want to give me their routine to use that worked well for them, I would greatly appreciate it. Right now I go to the gym every day and do chest one day, arms the other day (including triceps), and back the other day and repeat that cycle. I know its messed up but just started working out and havent been able to get a good routine.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by branden5 View Post
    I was wondering what I would need to do to have a descent looking body by March 20th. I am currently 5'10" with a good % of body fat. I know this will take a good amount of work but dont think I have the right routine to have this workout. If anyone would want to give me their routine to use that worked well for them, I would greatly appreciate it. Right now I go to the gym every day and do chest one day, arms the other day (including triceps), and back the other day and repeat that cycle. I know its messed up but just started working out and havent been able to get a good routine.
    try doing cardio lifting wont shed tons of pounds from you..

try doing cardio 5 different machines 5 minutes and hit ur heart rate on each for those 5 mins and take a minute between rounds. kind of like the ufc fighter sean sherk does it.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Read http://anabolicminds.com/forum/train...n-s-where.html
    Gaining mass in a nutshell (a big nutshell) .

Staples: Whey (Best value & taste ) , Creatine ( Monohydrate works , and is $13/kg), Fish Oils (10/day of the 180/120 EPA/DHA is a good starting point), Good Multi (I like ADAM ), ZMA ( Best Value ) . To put on mass you needs to expend more cals; a great source of fats that I personally swear by are Coconut Oil , boosts thyroid, metabolism, positively linked with test levels, and I find it gives me more energy. I like 1 Tbsp pre-bed, and elsewhere as needed. You might want to to take some casein pre-bed, either cottage cheese or something like ON's Casein .

Any other supps after that are just icing on the cake. If you do have some extra $$, the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/d...e-90-caps.html will help you cut; there's the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...olic-pump.html that is quite popular as well. But focus on diet and training first, you will be amazed by the recomp.
    •