12steps simple dicana and adipo kinetic log - AnabolicMinds.com

12steps simple dicana and adipo kinetic log

1. New Member

12steps simple dicana and adipo kinetic log

when i say simple. i mean simple. i will update this once a week. this will be roughly a six weeker. i want to see how dicana stacks up. i have used adipo before. i like the energy and appetite suppression. current weight 254 waist size is 48 inches. yes i have become quit a fat ass. i was down to 230 during the summer. i just let myself go and let work and girlfriend issues destroy my diet. so here goes week 1 i will be running roughly 2000 cals a day i will lift 3 days a week and do hiit cardio for 30 mins a day everyday. ps i dont know my bodygat percentage i will try to find that out
    :donut:

2. New Member

current weight 249 waist down to 47 my diet was kinda dirty so i am sure i could have done better theres always next week
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interested to hear feedback on the new Dicana...subbed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. New Member

wow dsade subbed my log. thanks man. i have learned much from you post in the past keep droppin the knowledge bro.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    wow dsade subbed my log. thanks man. i have learned much from you post in the past keep droppin the knowledge bro.
    Dicana was always a favorite of mine - extremely effective (granted at double dosage) but my understanding is that the new version IS doubled.

Thyroid manipulation represents the final angle of a fatloss stack, one that I have not researched enough to develop my own - until then, Dicana and the Gaspari products are excellent quality.

Good luck with your cut!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. New Member

sorry for not updating ,but things have been rediculous. i didnt hit the gym at all last week. i even gained 3lbs i stopped the dicana when i realized i couldnt work out with it. so this is a new week sort of i am gonna restart the dicana. i have done some research and i am going to add a ph(4ad and liquid masterdrol) and see how this pans out i have like four more weeks of dicana. and 6 weeks on the ph. sorry i know this is going to effect my mini log. by the way dsade did you notice any lethargy from dicana my first week i was just worn out alot.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed

Im interested in Dicana for a cut but know very little about it
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

I am also interested in it as well,i was thinking of adding it to my clen cycle i am running now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kinetic Amplification at Work
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 01:41 PM
  2. Amazing Kinetic Sculptures ! ! !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 09:04 AM