Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
Height:6.1 (187cm)
Weight:201lbs

Goals of Log:
Increase LBM and ultimately reach 209lbs with minimal body fat.

Phase One: (week 1-4)
1)Activate Xtreme + Bulk Divanil (1/1/1/1/1)
2)MMV2 (1/2) Then perhaps (1/2/1) or (1/3)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
4)LG's Bc+Eaa + Bulk Leucine
5)Cold Fusion
6)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
7)B5
8)Slin (PWO 4)

Phase Two: (week 5-8)
1)Epistane (30/30/30/30)
2)MMV2 (1/2) Then perhaps (1/2/1) or (1/3)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
6)Cycle Assist
7)B5
8)Slin (PWO 4)

Phase Three: (week 9-12)
1)T911 (3/3/2/2)
2)Anadraulic State
3)Neovar or Cre-02
4)I-Gh-1 (4 at night)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice layout. Personally I would bring the IGF2 in during PCT, esp since you have epi & MMV2. I ran IGF2 w/MMV2 because it was a serious cut and I wanted to retain as much muscle as possible. If your diet is on you should get great gains off the epi/MMV2.

OK, I see you have Igh1 for phase 3. I dont have exp with this but I would still save IGF2, might be overkill.

Good Luck.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice layout. Personally I would bring the IGF2 in during PCT, esp since you have epi & MMV2. I ran IGF2 w/MMV2 because it was a serious cut and I wanted to retain as much muscle as possible. If your diet is on you should get great gains off the epi/MMV2.

OK, I see you have Igh1 for phase 3. I dont have exp with this but I would still save IGF2, might be overkill.

Good Luck.
Hey man, I have two bottles of IGF2 and a 120bottle full of I-GH-1, so I'm thinking of just using a GH product all the way through. :)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
subb'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this looks so nice!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks goood broseph!!! Kill it manngggg :dance:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Looks goood broseph!!! Kill it manngggg :dance:
Hey thanks bud! Hey I went online looking for you, just to say hi etc. Hope things are good and the ladies aren't hounding you to much :p

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey thanks bud! Hey I went online looking for you, just to say hi etc. Hope things are good and the ladies aren't hounding you to much :p

Yea my sidekick is being rediculous and wont let me sign on aim or my yahoo account, itll be back soon enough though im sure!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam Son! this looks killer, !:) Im sub'd for this for sure... With a stack like this with the length of it or are you posting any pics just to show gains/progress? Best of luck brotha!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal man I am in this one for sure! I have a log open too come check it out!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/114982-last-apocalypse-winter.html
Hey thanks man :) I will check your log as well.

Dam Son! this looks killer, !:) Im sub'd for this for sure... With a stack like this with the length of it or are you posting any pics just to show gains/progress? Best of luck brotha!
Yup, I will throw up some pre's, middle and post pictures then :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 1: Chest and Triceps
BB Flat Bench
DB Flat Bench
Peck Deck

Rope Pulldowns
Overhead Cabel Rope Pull

Crunches

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (2scoops)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Workout went well, this high rep stuff certainly made me sweat and the pump was pretty damn good. Can't wait till mmv2 really kicks in, the pumps should be insane doing 15+reps. Didn't push maximum weights today, just really wanted to establish baseline strength levels and play around since I havn't isolated muscle groups in so long. Felt damn good to be isolating again!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This log is gonna kick so much ass!

P.S. you might want to look into getting a serm for PCT, jmo

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think with EPI and MMV2 he will be ok without one. Now if he was running superdrol oh possibly phera or something like that then a SERM might make things a bit better, but i have run both products and used OTC PCT products with great success.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
werd...I wasnt so lucky with Epi..but different strokes right?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

I do have a few 'goodies' ready just in case OTC doesn't do the trick ;)

I think with EPI and MMV2 he will be ok without one. Now if he was running superdrol oh possibly phera or something like that then a SERM might make things a bit better, but i have run both products and used OTC PCT products with great success.
Yeah should be ok, I used OTC with a epi pulse and was ok, I did feel shutdown through but I blame the pulse more than the substance.

werd...I wasnt so lucky with Epi..but different strokes right?

Agreed, I remember that.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I do have a few 'goodies' ready just in case OTC doesn't do the trick ;)

Yeah should be ok, I used OTC with a epi pulse and was ok, I did feel shutdown through but I blame the pulse more than the substance.

Agreed, I remember that.
You will be alot more shutdown with a straight cycle than a pulse.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day: 1: Chest and Triceps
BB Flat Bench
DB Flat Bench
Peck Deck

Rope Pulldowns
Overhead Cabel Rope Pull

Crunches

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (2scoops)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Workout went well, this high rep stuff certainly made me sweat and the pump was pretty damn good. Can't wait till mmv2 really kicks in, the pumps should be insane doing 15+reps. Didn't push maximum weights today, just really wanted to establish baseline strength levels and play around since I havn't isolated muscle groups in so long. Felt damn good to be isolating again!
The fun begins..:) will you be posting numbers through this log Craig?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 2: Back and Biceps
warmup:rowing machine sprints
Assisted Chinups (42/46)
Seated Row (56,56)

DB Curls (10/10)
BB Curls (20/20)

Crunches + Lower Ab Leg Raises

Bike:5min, heaviest setting
All weights sets are done to 15 reps or until my muscle rips...:p

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (2scoops)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Pump kicked in big time today, man oh man, back and biceps felt huge, and muscle fullness is kicking in. Strength was ok, nothing amazing, but the aggression and pump made up for the lack of strength. Forearms were also swoll, and usually a good sign when a hormonal product is starting to work.

Took the photos today, so will have them up tomorrow, the double bicep shot is looking awesome ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day: 2: Back and Biceps
warmup:rowing machine sprints
Assisted Chinups
Seated Row

DB Curls
BB Curls

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (2scoops)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Pump kicked in big time today, man oh man, back and biceps felt huge, and muscle fullness is kicking in. Strength was ok, nothing amazing, but the aggression and pump made up for the lack of strength. Forearms were also swoll, and usually a good sign when a hormonal product is starting to work.

Took the photos today, so will have them up tomorrow, the double bicep shot is looking awesome ;)
I love the feeling on back and bi days when the guns are tight and full! Lets see the double Bi pump:)

I can post numbers but since I post in kg's I felt people didn't even know what they meant.
I'll be onhest I dont use kg's, were ahead of that scale, :) lol, use the color chart bro, it'll show progress either way, Its not that hard to convert for those who want to do it. I just seriously think It will really add to this 12 week show!, but its your show:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I love the feeling on back and bi days when the guns are tight and full! Lets see the double Bi pump:)

I'll be onhest I dont use kg's, were ahead of that scale, :) lol, use the color chart bro, it'll show progress either way, Its not that hard to convert for those who want to do it. I just seriously think It will really add to this 12 week show!, but its your show:)
Ah yes, the colour chart, done, I will add weights.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think your pct is lacking a lil more estrogen control be it with a low dosed serm or ai

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day:3: Rest Day

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (none)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (none)

Notes:
Didn't have the best day eating wise, had a few meetings so had to rush food in. So some of the food choices were a bit fatty as I had to grab them on the run. Protein sources were lean, just my choices of carbohydrates were a bit dodgy. Lots of transfatty acids... yum :p

Getting comments already how full I look, and bigger, this may be from the hdrol cycle, the size comments anyway. Tonight I'll make sure I have a lean dinner and cottage cheese before bed.

Seem to be getting some good sleep on the IGF-2, which was expected since I have run it before. Skin seems oilier, most likely the combination of all of the above, the odd bump coming up, but I'll increase my dose of b-5 and hopefully that fixes it.

For the first time in a log time, I have DOMS. Chest certainly wasn't used to high rep training, and my biceps are a little sore. Mainly chest though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think your pct is lacking a lil more estrogen control be it with a low dosed serm or ai
I dissagree for the most part. T911 is amazing at estro control, and hes also got AS in there which has estro controllers as well.

Throw on top the IGh1 and prolactin is under control as well. This is of course just my .02cents.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day:3: Rest Day

[Notes:
Didn't have the best day eating wise, had a few meetings so had to rush food in. So some of the food choices were a bit fatty as I had to grab them on the run. Protein sources were lean, just my choices of carbohydrates were a bit dodgy. Lots of transfatty acids... yum :p

Getting comments already how full I look, and bigger, this may be from the hdrol cycle, the size comments anyway. Tonight I'll make sure I have a lean dinner and cottage cheese before bed.

Seem to be getting some good sleep on the IGF-2, which was expected since I have run it before. Skin seems oilier, most likely the combination of all of the above, the odd bump coming up, but I'll increase my dose of b-5 and hopefully that fixes it.

For the first time in a log time, I have DOMS. Chest certainly wasn't used to high rep training, and my biceps are a little sore. Mainly chest though.
Just means you hit it with thunder bro!! :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just means you hit it with thunder bro!! :)
i must admit the high rep training is certainly good for the vanity/mirror aspect...

BTW. I have the photos here ta home, just have to re-size them.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Extra Note:Feeling damn alpha right now, something has kicked in very quickly, or all of the above. The combo of Act-X and Mmv2 is feeling super nice! Those who have been on a cycle before know this feeling, it's confidence mixed with arrogance mixed with positivity. Awesome times!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im looking for a retailor and some nutritional facts on the actual dosages and ingredients in t911.......im having a hard time

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i found something on the gnc site, so what is the AI in it. Just the reservatrol and maybe the ellagic acid? Idk i would suggest 20mg nolva or some 6bromo or 6oxo at least. Im not sold on reservatrol as estrogen modulation for a PCT solely. I would love to try some t911 tho!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i found something on the gnc site, so what is the AI in it. Just the reservatrol and maybe the ellagic acid? Idk i would suggest 20mg nolva or some 6bromo or 6oxo at least. Im not sold on reservatrol as estrogen modulation for a PCT solely. I would love to try some t911 tho!
Androsterone is the main estro controller in the product, ellagic acid and resveratrol are the 2nd hand estro controllers.

Also AS has our new AI in it that AMS uses in there PCT product.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 4: Legs
warmup:Bike (level20)
One Legged Leg Press (40)
Single Leg, Leg Extension (66)
Standing Hamstring Curls (rehab)(6)

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (2scoops)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Had a headache form muscle tightness in my neck, this was really off putting and made the workout quite tough. I also had a meeting later in the day on my mind. So felt like I let myself down a little, and was slightly rushed, but the pump was good, strength was ok, not great and endurance was great. Got a really good mind/muscle connection with my quads, so that was pleasing.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great definition going on in the back pic dude, with the double Bi:), Maybe your mind told your neck to hurt because it was leg day? When I hit legs, my brain starts sending erroneous signals to everypart of my body, hehehehehe Glad you finished strong:thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Great definition going on in the back pic dude, with the double Bi:), Maybe your mind told your neck to hurt because it was leg day? When I hit legs, my brain starts sending erroneous signals to everypart of my body, hehehehehe Glad you finished strong:thumbsup:
Hey thanks man, should get more definition as I cut up now, that's me after a bulk, so it's looking good to be ripped in 8 weeks easily.

BTW: Alpha male attitude is kicking in so nicely now!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androsterone is the main estro controller in the product, ellagic acid and resveratrol are the 2nd hand estro controllers.

Also AS has our new AI in it that AMS uses in there PCT product.
but androsterone is a steroid correct? so im making an educated assumption that it acts like DHT or converts to it and that way it antagonizes estrogen?

What is the new AI you speak of exactly? The main ingredient in AromX?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I'm watching, sweets :buttkick:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 4: Shoulders and Calves
Lateral Raises (really slow)8.5/8.5/8.5
Front DB raise (10/10/10)
Posterior DB Flys (10/10/10) Mad posterior pump!

Standing Calves (164/164/164)
Seated Calves (40/40/40)

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (2scoops)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Man, this high rep stuff was killing my shoulders and calves, since I havn't isolated them much over hte last 4 weeks. Insane burn, made me want to give up so many times. Calve pump was nuts! Reminds me of being on hdrol. Strength was not impressive, but not suprising. This high rep stuff was damn hard today.

Side Note: Libido! Wow, way up, and alpha male as ****!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Notes:[/B]
Man, this high rep stuff was killing my shoulders and calves, since I havn't isolated them much over hte last 4 weeks. Insane burn, made me want to give up so many times. Calve pump was nuts! Reminds me of being on hdrol. Strength was not impressive, but not suprising. This high rep stuff was damn hard today...
Next time you feel like that see the little devil on your shoulder screaming "NO!" :smileeek:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Next time you feel like that see the little devil on your shoulder screaming "NO!" :smileeek:
Hey you! Thanks for that! Sorry the package is taking so long, work is insane at the moment with all the kids coming back!! probably Going to have to send tomorrow when I dont have work!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day: 4: Shoulders and Calves
Lateral Raises (really slow)8.5/8.5/8.5
Front DB raise (10/10/10)
Posterior DB Flys (10/10/10) Mad posterior pump!

Standing Calves (164/164/164)
Seated Calves (40/40/40)

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (2scoops)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Man, this high rep stuff was killing my shoulders and calves, since I havn't isolated them much over hte last 4 weeks. Insane burn, made me want to give up so many times. Calve pump was nuts! Reminds me of being on hdrol. Strength was not impressive, but not suprising. This high rep stuff was damn hard today.

Side Note: Libido! Wow, way up, and alpha male as ****!
Going high reps gets to you!, give it a little time and it wont even phase you. But your right it does suck! When I do arnolds it always hits me hard, but its goof though. Looking good man!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but androsterone is a steroid correct? so im making an educated assumption that it acts like DHT or converts to it and that way it antagonizes estrogen?

What is the new AI you speak of exactly? The main ingredient in AromX?

No androsterone is a powerful aromatase inhibitor, like ATD, 6 bromo, but not as powerful as ATD so the libido loss isnt present.

Yea the main active in AromX, let me get specificaly for you what it is, i remember eric telling me, i just cant recal it right now.

Logs lookin good broseph!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I'm watching, sweets :buttkick:

Your avi is like a double edged sword for me, in one light it wrecks my ego because you are like waay leaner then me, in another light its very inspirational! Congrats on being that lean though Rosie! Hats off to ya, ( as yall say it ) Mate :icon16:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Electrake Workout Logs 442
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
MadStax Anabolics 26
Supplements 1