MuscleTech Myo Shock Just Finished

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%

MuscleTech Myo Shock Just Finished

Just finished my bottle of Myo Shock. Posted a couple weeks ago about it asking if it was worth it. Got some negative feedback but I decided to go forward with it. You guys were right it was a complete waste of $. Did not see any benefit. Didnt get more pumps or any considerable gains that it claimed I would. Pretty pissed off. Next time I will listen to you guys.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.92%

man i got a sample of that stuff ,and almost threw up 7 times. i mean really is there any need for the tabs to be that big. i would rather drink my pre workout its just easier. maybe they should go back to the drawing board ,and work on nano vapor that stuff puts me to sleep. anyway sorry you go ripped off bro i felt the same way when i fell asleep on the flat bench after taking non vapor lol.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Man up if the caps are too big for ya .. seriously .. I throw down all 7 caps with one gulp of water. And the convenience of capsules vs drinks -> NO stomach upset, and you can take it 30-45 minutes prior to the gym, and just wait and 'feel' the energy start kicking.

.. and I'm liking the MyoShock! Great energy, pump, not so much hardcore focus, but nonetheless, it's a solid product. Yes, 400mg caffeine a serving would speed anyone up, but this has a totally different 'feel' to it than straight up caffeine pills does.

.. My $.02. I don't feel bad suggesting people try it.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.59%

so u put 7 pills in ur mouth and in one swallow down them all are u kidding? lol how is that possible..

personally id rather take fast twitch 2 scopps = 400 mg caffiene and has creatine in it.. its like 25 bucks a tub
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

i dont know about the size of these pills but i often times put 10-15 pills in at the same time.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.59%

lol im not tryna call u guys out or anything but dude thats unreal ? just like how my grandpa swallows pills no matter the size without water then quickly drinks alot weird.. lol
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.84%

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Man up if the caps are too big for ya .. seriously .. I throw down all 7 caps with one gulp of water. And the convenience of capsules vs drinks -> NO stomach upset, and you can take it 30-45 minutes prior to the gym, and just wait and 'feel' the energy start kicking.

.. and I'm liking the MyoShock! Great energy, pump, not so much hardcore focus, but nonetheless, it's a solid product. Yes, 400mg caffeine a serving would speed anyone up, but this has a totally different 'feel' to it than straight up caffeine pills does.

.. My $.02. I don't feel bad suggesting people try it.
    Hi, I'm takeing myoshock now. I have been for about 2 weeks on a 1 on 1off bacis.
    I have seen some good gains with reps and weights. I put an extra 15 lbs on the bench, and 10 lbs on the curl bar. The only issue I have with it is I tend to get an upset stomach after taking it. Not bad enough to get me out of lifting but enouhg to feel uncomfortable. I am going to try to cut back my caffenne intake as this might be the cause. "No more iced tea, and limited soda" We will see if this helps and I'll post the progress.

JP.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.84%

Ok, the results are in, the last 2 times I used Myoshock I had little to no caffeine in me. No coffee and little soda whitch was caffeine free, And no stomach probs to report. No uneasy feeling nothing. Though I did lose 2 lbs since cutting back. oh well, can't win them all. lol.
    In short. For me at least I believe it was over doing it with caffeine.
    Hope this helps.

JP..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscletech Myo Shock
    By lms1021 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 08:02 PM
  2. MUSCLETECH ( need help )
    By 10bathroomsO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 249
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 06:18 AM
  3. Ive never been a fan of MuscleTech, but...
    By ctAL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 12:57 PM
  4. Muscletech
    By bigCountry000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 05:21 PM
  5. Muscletech does it again...
    By planetfuzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 05:16 PM