Bulk P-slin Review

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Bulk P-slin Review

Let me start by saying that I've been a fan of USPlabs for quite a while. I've run unsponsored logs of Yellow Gold and Recreate seperately with good results.

I did not see results from Powerful or Rem (sleep product). My prime expierence was average.

Capped p-slin and Anabolic pump were great for pump, and seemed to aid fat loss on a cut.

I've recently tried using bulk p-slin and YG for a both recomp and to minimize fat loss on a bulk. These products did not work for me in this area.

I really thought my diet was good enough to keep me from adding too much fat. I recently went from 190 to about 200 lbs using 1-t for 5 wks (review done) and then Winztrol for 2.5wks. The gains were not nearly as lean as I would have hoped for.

I know that this is a diet first issue but, I do not feel that my carbs were better utilized in any way by the p-slin or YG. I would not reccomend using bulk p-slin for this purpose.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Let me start by saying that I've been a fan of USPlabs for quite a while. I've run unsponsored logs of Yellow Gold and Recreate seperately with good results.

I did not see results from Powerful or Rem (sleep product). My prime expierence was average.

Capped p-slin and Anabolic pump were great for pump, and seemed to aid fat loss on a cut.

I've recently tried using bulk p-slin and YG for a both recomp and to minimize fat loss on a bulk. These products did not work for me in this area.

I really thought my diet was good enough to keep me from adding too much fat. I recently went from 190 to about 200 lbs using 1-t for 5 wks (review done) and then Winztrol for 2.5wks. The gains were not nearly as lean as I would have hoped for.

I know that this is a diet first issue but, I do not feel that my carbs were better utilized in any way by the p-slin or YG. I would not reccomend using bulk p-slin for this purpose.

Great, unbiased review. Thanks for taking the time.

How did you dose the bulk P-Slin, may i ask?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

man, i dont know about fat loss with p-slin, but the pumps taken in concert with a correct carb intake, are better than any other pump product ive tried.

I was doing the mass monster shake, but i think im gonna switch over to oats or somethings, that sounds better to me. The time i ate my carbs and p-slin before the workout, worked better than when i took it durng the workout.

already on my second tub.

more to come.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    How did you dose the bulk P-Slin, may i ask?
    A little more that 1 serving 20- 30 min before carbs. Dosed 2 or 3 times a day. A few times I'd take it with my meal, but usually well before.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk P-slin
    By Rock in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 04:35 AM