The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 23 of 26 First ... 182122232425 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 285 - Day 15 of White Flood

0606 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

0629 - Stretch 11 min.

0708 - Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between supersets/sets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Clean and Press 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6
    2. DB Lateral Raise 4 x 12
    3. BB Military Press 4 x 12, 12, 10, 8
    Superset B -
    4. DB Shoulder Press 4 x 8, 10, 12, 12
    5. Incline DB Rear Raise 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    6. Lying Leg Curls 4 x 15
    7. BB Good Mornings 4 x 15

0759 - Stepper 20 min.

0841 - Stretch 10 min.

Motivation: After a restless night and only 3 hours sleep, woke eyes all bloodshot and body aching, but motivation is high and NOT training is NOT an option anymore...

Focus and Stamina: Focus on target. Not as many heady spells during resistance training as there has been for this particular session the last two weeks...Stamina just fine...

Energy: Although the HIIT Run took something out of me I still had energy for my resistance session and the Stepper afterwards. Energy clean and smooth...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Increasing the weight, especially for BB Clean and Press, from last week.

Explosiveness and Power: Explosive, not so much during HIIT Run, aside from the first few efforts (slowed a little)...Powerful, yes, in the gym...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps in anterior delts started during HIIT Run; they continued during resistance session, and I STILL feel them...Vascularity was pretty high during resistance session, moreso BETWEEN supersets than when actually lifting; seeing the veins strong through my arms and deltoids...

Recovery: Still feeling as if I have NOT recovered from last week's training sessions yet...

Body Composition and Look: Getting there...

Appetite: As I must.

Stress: An 8 on the stress scale of 1 to 10...

Libido: HIGH...

Immune System: Seems fine...

Other Effects: NO Beta-Alanine tingles today...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 286

1051 - 3 mile Run.

1123 - Stretch 20 min.

Motivation: Wanted to but didn't want to do resistance training this morning, and considering that I got up 5 hours later than was acceptable, didn't help...

Focus and Stamina: Focus there the first half of the run; just wanting it to be over the second half...Stamina there; speed NOT...

Energy: Started out on run ok. Couldn't hold the pace though. Realized a quarter of the way through that I notice this difference in energy when I am NOT using RPM first thing (I have been out of RPM the last week or so)...

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: N/A.

Explosiveness and Power: N/A.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps not a lot today...Vascularity was ok...

Recovery: Nowhere near as good as IGF-2 (NOTHING beats recovery on that!)...

Body Composition and Look: Calves and arms are getting more defined...

Appetite: HUNGRY.

Stress: A lot of stressors have been relieved, leaving a couple of biggies, but taking it down to 6 on the stress scale of 1 to 10...

Libido: Average...

Immune System: Ok.

Other Effects: Nothing.

Other Notes: As I mentioned above I realized the effects re not using RPM during my run. Something else I realized was that whenever I am not using Drive my running suffers re speed. My speed endurance also suffers and I generally do not enjoy my runs...So, going to be starting back on the Drive when I get some more...And going to keep RPM as a STAPLE...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 287

1151 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

1217- Stretch 7 min.

1257 - Back/Chest (1 min recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 4
    2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 8
    Alternate Set B -
    3. BB Deadlifts 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    4. Incline DB Bench Press 4 x 12, 12, 6, 6
    Alternate Set C -
    5. BB Bent Over Row 4 x 12, 6, 3, 3
    6. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on medicine balls) 4 x 12
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Close-Grip Seated Row 2 x 15, 8
    8. Cable Crossovers 2 x 10, 8

1352 - Treadmill:
    a. 1 x 2 min @ 4.69 min/km/1 min break
    b. 1 x 2 min @ 4.41 min/km/1 min break
    c. 1 x 2 min @ 4.16 min/km/1 min break
    d. 1 x 2 min @ 3.95 min/km/1 min break
    e. 4 x 1 min @ 3.75 min/km/1 min break
    f. 4 x 30 sec @ 3.57 min/km/30 sec break
    g. 1 x 30 sec @ 3.41 min/km

1517 - Stretch 18 min.

Motivation: My day from now on starts from whenever I get up (regardless of whether it is at 0400 or 0900) and training is the FIRST thing that I am going to do, and it is going to be done as PLANNED...

Focus and Stamina: Focus high...Stamina amazing...

Energy: Energy during HIIT Run took a while to get there and feeling drained by the end of it and glad to get home...Resistance training saw me coming alive and feeling as if I could go on for ages...Treadmill efforts started off at an easy pace as wasn't sure how body was feeling, but kept on increasing it and body responded well, managing the faster paces that I pushed it to without feeling exhausted and fatigued as it has been...

Strength: Did a lot better today than either of the last two weeks during resistance training, increasing the weights every set from the second set on; strength continues to rise and soon I will be back at where I was pre-USA.

Explosiveness and Power: Definitely there. Treadmill required some today and had it to spare.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps excellent, starting from the HIIT Run and continuing through to the walk home from the gym...Vascularity awesome...

Recovery: For the first time over the last two weeks I do not feel shattered after training, so recovery is starting to pick up...

Body Composition and Look: Need to be leaner, harder, tighter, drier, more vascular and defined and slender...

Appetite: Knocking the nail on the head re diet from now on; no more whole loaves of bread (and some) that I have been having in a single sitting (eaten more bread since I have been over here in the US than I have in the last year - I am wheat intolerant and other carbohydrates like oats, rice, kumara, etc. I deal better with)...

Stress: 5 on the stress scale of 1 to 10...

Libido: I'm always high when I have good training sessions and today was pretty awesome...

Immune System: Fine.

Other Effects: Barely any Beta-Alanine tingles...On third set of Push-Ups felt like I was going to throw up (but didn't)...Making sure I push myself HARD...

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i been MIA sweetie, hope to see you around!! and visit me!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    i been MIA sweetie, hope to see you around!! and visit me!
    That's ok, Ste; we all get like that sometimes...You will one of these days...I will

6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome motivation!!
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Awesome motivation!!
    Thanks, Christine. It's taken me this long to get back into it and I am determined to make sure that my training is all on point from this week on (diet will have to be all good and perfect from next week; but so long as training gets done my head can not stress as much).

8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 288

1119 - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 100-102 rpm

1146 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between supersets; 30 sec recovery between trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Romanian Deadlift (on box) 4 x 10
    2. Lying Leg Curl 4 x 20
    Superset B -
    3. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on medicine balls) 4 x 10
    4. Close-Grip Seated Row 4 x 10
    Superset C -
    5. BB Military Press 4 x 10
    6. DB Lateral Raise 4 x 20
    Superset D -
    7. Dips 4 x 10
    8. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 10
    Triset -
    9. Rope Crunch 4 x 15
    10. Weighted Crunch (on bench) 4 x 15
    11. Plank x 30 sec

1300 - Treadmill:
    a. 1 x 1 min @ 4.16 min/km/1 min break
    b. 1 x 1 min @ 3.95 min/km/1 min break
    c. 1 x 1 min @ 3.75 min/km/1 min break
    d. 3 x 30 sec @ 3.57 min/km/30 sec break
    e. 3 x 30 sec @ 3.41 min/km/30 sec break
    f. 1 x 1 min @ 4.16 min

1348 - Stretch 20 min.

Motivation: How high is the sky?

Focus and Stamina: Focus unbelievable...Stamina quite something...

Energy: High. Hardly even felt fatigued after resistance training...

Strength: This session was NOT about strength.

Explosiveness and Power: There all right.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps were hard and painful at times, especially in anterior delts and upper traps...Vascularity was strong...

Recovery: Felt pretty good afterwards...

Body Composition and Look: Got told that I look leaner from last week and even from a few days ago, and I have GAINED weight...

Appetite: Good.

Stress: 6 on the stress scale of 1 to 10...

Libido: There for sure

Other Effects: Felt Beta-Alanine tingles for a few minutes once finished on the Spin Bike (~40 minutes after having White Flood), but they were barely there and hardly lasted...Feeling good...

Other Notes: I have been chewing ThermoGum during training, and I am noticing that that is making a small difference, along with White Flood re energy...

9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 289

1059 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 1 x 1 min effort
    d. 2 min jogging

1112 - Gazelle 10 min.

1124 - Stretch 20 min.

Motivation: There!

Focus and Stamina: Focus there; so ALERT when woke up I was still bouncing off the walls at a hundred miles an hour like I was yesterday...Stamina ok...

Energy: There; decided NOT to do resistance training today, though; which is ok, considering I am NOT having a day off this week...

Explosiveness and Power: Ok...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps in anterior delts and arms strong...Vascularity strong as well...

Recovery: DOMS in mid to lower back (from deadlifts on Wednesday probably); decided to have a break from resistance training today, even though if I'd gone to the gym I would have no doubt blitzed through...

Body Composition and Look: Definitely noticing a difference (see what training properly again does!)...

Appetite: Craving the carbohydrates today; had 600-700g of carbohydrates today!

Libido: There...

Other Effects: Nothing...

Other Notes: Since I have been back training properly again my sleeping patterns have returned to normal. However, they are normal for the times it would be if I were in NEW ZEALAND (NZ) right now (i.e. I am going to be ~2030-2130 NZ time and waking up (no alarm clocks) at ~0300-0400 NZ time). Guess that's a START. Now to get those times to US time and I'll be ok. Regardless, I am going to train first thing every day and do as much as possible to get back into a regular schedule...

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 290

This week's Day OFF...

Motivation: Having a hard time letting myself take the day off...

Focus and Stamina: Focus there for sure; spent the afternoon writing another article (and for those that don't already know I am a writer for Bodybuilding.com; see Bodybuilding.com Writer Profile - Rosie Chee...Stamina fine (ThermoGum really does give you that much more focus and energy)...

Energy: Bouncing off the walls (but respecting the day off)...

Endurance: N/A.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps in arms and back appearing on and off throughout the day...Vascularity pretty reasonable, considering it was cooler today...

Recovery: A bit of pain from pumps (not sure WHY they would be there, seeing as I did NOT train today), but otherwise fine...

Body Composition and Look: Recomping nicely...

Libido: High!

Other Effects: N/A.

11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 291

0808 - 5km Run.

0838 - Stretch 27 min.

0916 - Arms/Abs (1 min recovery between supersets; 30 sec recovery between trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Weighted Dips 4 x 12
    2. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 6
    Supserset B -
    3. Incline Dips 4 x 12
    4. E-Z Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 4 x 6
    6. Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
    Superset D -
    7. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 12
    8. Incline Bicep Curls 4 x 12
    Triset -
    9. Weighted Crunch (on bench) 4 x 15
    10. Straight-Leg Double-Leg Raise (on bench) 4 x 15
    11. Plank 4 x 30 sec

1017 - Gazelle 20 min.

Motivation: I am SO motivated that training is a WANT again and not a 'need'...

Focus and Stamina: Focus has been awesome; having to find something to do to keep myself BUSY...Stamina just fine...

Energy: This last week has seen me much more alive and energetic, since training has been at Maintenance levels and more the way I like it and stress has eased somewhat and I am chewing ThermoGum a LOT...

Strength: Getting better; increasing weight for almost every exercise.

Explosiveness and Power: Good.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps in arms strong, especially by the end of the second superset...Vascularity good...

Recovery: Slept for nearly 11 hours last night (must have needed it)...Body is definitely a little sore, but not as much as it was (guess I just needed to get 'used' to training more again)...

Body Composition and Look: Starting to see the progress; this week has seen me noticeably lean up a bit (see what a different training makes for me!)...

Appetite: Having severe carbohydrate cravings (and giving in )

Stress: 4 on the stress scale of 1 to 10...

Libido: Definitely there and rising (and even better after awesome training sessions!)

Other Effects: Beta-Alanine tingles started after the second superset (which was ~50 minutes after having White Flood) and lasted for only a few sets.

Other Notes: From tomorrow I am going to start dosing White Flood at THREE scoops and see how that compares to two scoops. I am also going to NOT chew ThermoGum during a few sessions, to see how the White Flood actually does re energy on its own and see if it is any different (as I noticed that my energy was BETTER when I chewed ThermGum as well as dosing White Flood)...Aside from not doing one resistance session (i.e. I did 4 instead of 5, but 4 is still 'ok') I completed all the planned training sessions for this week. Next week is going to see me take it up a notch just a little more (as I have managed to do each week) re training by adding in that fifth resistance session and a couple more cardio sessions...

12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 292

1648 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4min jogging

1702 - Stretch 20 min.

Motivation: There.

Focus and Stamina: Focus once up (and alertness is pretty awesome on ThermoGum)...Stamina ok...

Energy: I still have not had RPM since I ran out a couple of weeks ago, and ThermoGum is what has been giving me the energy that I missed from RPM...

Endurance: Good.

Explosiveness and Power: Good. Efforts were definitely better quality today...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps in anterior delts painful whilst running...Vascularity fine...

Recovery: No DOMS from yesterday...However, slept for nearly 12 hours!...

Body Composition and Look: Ok...

Appetite: Normal.

Other Effects: N/A.

Other Notes: As mentioned, I have not been using RPM for a while now. I am not going to be using RPM again and will be selective in my use of ThermoGum for the duration of my time on White Flood; this gives me a chance to see whether White Flood actually makes a difference in my energy.

13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 293

1254 - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 100-102 rpm.

1321 - Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between supersets/sets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Clean and Press 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    2. DB Lateral Raise 4 x 12
    3. BB Military Press 4 x 15, 12, 9, 9
    Superset B -
    4. DB Shoulder Press 4 x 12
    5. Incline DB Rear Raise 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    6. Lying Leg Curls 4 x 15
    7. BB Good Mornings 4 x 15

1414 - Treadmill:
    a. 2 x 2 min @ 3.95 min/km/1 min break
    b. 2 x 1 min @ 3.95 min/km/1 min break
    c. 2 x 1 min @ 3.75 min/km/1 min break

1429 - Stepper 10 min.

1526 - Stretch 28 min.

Motivation: Most definitely there and ON target...

Focus and Stamina: Focus pretty sweet...Stamina great; wasn't slowing down much and felt like could have kept on going if I'd let myself...

Energy: Energy was fine; no different than using two scoops of White Flood, though...

Strength: Definitely increasing. Seeing an increase on either weight or reps for EVERY exercise this week...Upping the weight EVERY set of BB Clean and Press...

Explosiveness and Power: Both there...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps in legs after the Spin Bike (interesting). Started in deltoids and hamstrings during and after resistance session. In legs again after the Treadmill...Vascularity ok...

Recovery: Recovery is getting better each week...

Body Composition and Look: Although I am HEAVIER than I was when I started White Flood I have LOST 1.7% BF over the last three weeks...

Appetite: Fine.

Stress: A 5 on the stress scale of 1 to 10...

Libido: Going to be high tonight...

Immune System: Good.

Other Effects: Took THREE scoops of White Flood ~45 min pre-resistance session this morning. Had Beta-Alanine tingles almost immediately after dosing, but they only lasted a few minutes...Didn't experience anything any differently than I did using only two scoops of White Flood...

14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 294

1401 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging

1418 - Stretch 24 min.

1503 - Back/Chest (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 4
    2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 6
    Superset B -
    3. BB Deadlifts 4 x 8, 4, 4, 4
    4. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 10
    Superset C -
    5. BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 12, 4, 4, 4
    6. Incline DB Bench Press 4 x 8
    Superset D -
    7. Close-Grip Seated Row 4 x 8, 8, 8, 6
    8. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 10

1606 - Stepper:
    a. 10 min @ 8 floors/min
    b. 5 min @ 10 floors/min
    c. 5 min @ 8 floors/min

Motivation: >100%. I REALLY want to get back to where I am comfortable and happy ASAP!!!

Focus and Stamina: Focus was good (aside from the few moments when got heady during resistance training)...Stamina fine as always...

Energy: Felt quite fatigued during HIIT (it was also quite a bit warmer than it has been lately, which could have contributed to this)...Started coming alive more during resistance training (although with low reps and high weight energy is not really the issue)...Stepper couldn't wait to finish...

Strength: Better than last week. My deadlifts are getting back there again...

Explosiveness and Power: There...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump in left anterior deltoid during HIIT Run. Pump in arms a little during resistance training. Pump in calves during Stepper...Vascularity started becoming quite pronounced during second set of Superset C and stayed like that...

Recovery: I always have 'good' and 'bad' weeks re days that I do Chest in the gym. This week was ok, but I felt VERY weak during Superset A (albeit didn't feel like that during any other Supersets)...

Body Composition and Look: I need to be LEANER!!!

Libido: Ok.

Other Effects: Three scoops of White Flood (~45 min pre-resistance training) again today. NO Beta-Alanine tingles or sensation experienced at all today. No change in energy from using two scoops either.

Other Notes: I have one more day of Cre-02 left, and then will go back to using NeoVar Recomped...My body is still almost running on NZ time (weird how it has fallen back into that routine naturally); I have to get in that routine in US time...80% of the year has gone by already; where did it go so FAST?...

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    80% of the year has gone by already; where did it go so FAST?...
    i just realised that it was the 22nd of oct..there was me thinking it was somewhere around the 11th lol..where have i been the last week! Almost my birthday yay!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i just realised that it was the 22nd of oct..there was me thinking it was somewhere around the 11th lol..where have i been the last week! Almost my birthday yay!
    Yep, time sure has just gone WHOOOOOSH! I can still remember the day I arrived here as if it were yesterday!...When's your birthday?

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.41%

Yep, time sure has just gone WHOOOOOSH! I can still remember the day I arrived here as if it were yesterday!...When's your birthday?
    30th of nov so not long to go now!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 295

This week's Day OFF...

Motivation: Every day I get slammed and every day it just makes me want to be 'BACK' MORE!

Focus and Stamina: Focus ok...Stamina ok...

Energy: Body felt fcuked this morning on waking. A few errands to do, that took precedence over training (hence the day off today). Just feel like blobbing...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity ok...

Recovery: Recovery after Chest/Back days seems the worst; I have DOMS all through my upper chest and across to arms...

Body Composition and Look: GRRRR...

Appetite: HIGH carbohydrates today; dinner alone had 224g of them!

Libido: Eh, been better...

Other Effects: None.

Other Notes: It has been interesting using a preworkout product only on RESISTANCE training days, as opposed to ALL training days, and I am NOT used to that (usually using such a product EVERY day). Only using ONE preworkout product has made a few noticeable differences as well.

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

I have DOMS all through my upper chest and across to arms...
    Whats that?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%

Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    Whats that?
    Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.55%

Hope you two have a fun weekend!
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    Whats that?
    As Sean said DOMS is Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness. DOMS is quite common 2-7 days post-training and expected after exercise. I don't usually get it if I am using IGF-2, and it's NOT fun, believe me.

Hope you two have a fun weekend!
    Thanks; you and Matt too...Both Sean and I both have to work all weekend...

23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 296 - Day 26 of White Flood

1306 - HIIT Gazelle:
    a. 4 min easy
    c. 4 min easy

1323 - Stretch 25 min.

1408 - Arms/Abs (1 min recovery between supersets and trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Weighted Dips 4 x 8
    2. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    Superset B -
    3. Incline Dips 4 x 12
    4. E-Z Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 4 x 12
    6. Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
    Superset D -
    7. Rope Tricep Push-Down 4 x 12
    8. Incline Bicep Curls 4 x 12
    Triset -
    9. Weighted Crunch 4 x 10
    10. Weighted Deadbug 4 x 10
    11. Bicycle 4 x 20
    Superset E -
    12. Ab Vacuums 1 x 10
    13. Plank 1 x 1 min

1510 - Gazelle 20 min.

Motivation: It just keeps RISING!

Focus and Stamina: Focused as anything...Stamina fine...

Energy: Just kept going like the energizer bunny...

Strength: Improving.

Explosiveness and Power: Good.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump in arms early on. Pump in triceps peaking during Superset D; pump in biceps increasing in strength from Superset B...Vascularity fairly normal...

Recovery: Slept for 10 hours (interesting)...No DOMS though...

Body Composition and Look: Calves looking really good re definition...

Stress: A 7 on the stress scale of 1 to 10...

Other Effects: The Beta-Alanine tingle started ~50 minutes after dosing and lingered in legs and glutes for ~20 minutes.

Other Notes: I will be using NeoVar Recomped from tomorrow on as my creatine product, since I have now finished the bottle of Cre-02...Not long left before I am finished my tub of White Flood...

24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Thumbs up Review of Millennium Sports Technologies' Cre-02

I finally used the bottle of Cre-02 that has been patiently waiting amongst my "to be used" supplement stash since December 2008...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...E-O2_large.jpg

* 100% stable and absorbable
    * Zero side effects
    * Maximize strength
    * Increase oxygen utilization
    * Decrease oxygen debt
    * Maximize ATP
    * Maximize endurance
    * Increase VO2max

For write-up see The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store.

Taste: 10/10. Cre-02 does not have a taste. Being tasteless is the same as having an awesome taste, IMO.

Side Effects: 10/10. I experienced none of the unpleasant side effects including but not limited to bloating, nausea, or water retention, that others have reported as 'common' when using creatine products.

Strength: 7/10. My strength has gradually increased each week over the time that I have used Cre-02. However, given that I was gradually building back up to my Maintenance training levels after quite a while not being able to train properly, this was to be expected.

Oxygen Utilization/Debt: 7/10. For the first time I did NOT use a creatine product on EVERY training day, instead mostly using only on resistance training days. I DID notice that on the days when I dosed Cre-02 my cardio seemed a little easier. I was gradually able to push myself harder as the weeks went on; but there is still quite aways to go before I am back at where I was a few months ago.

Endurance: 9/10. My training sessions over the last few weeks of using Cre-02 have been longer than usual, lasting a good 2.5-3 hours in total from the time that I start my am cardio to the time that I finish my post-weights cardio (something that has started happening only over the last few weeks). Until recently post-weights cardio was NOT something that I would do, but it has become a regular part of my training routine now and I have the energy to do it at least 3 days a week post-weights.

Recovery: 7/10. Recovery between resistance training and post-weights cardio has been pretty good. However, recovery day-to-day has not been as good, with DOMS being experienced up to a few days after that particular session. I know that DOMS is normal, but I usually never get it unless I have just started something new, and even then I would only usually get it for the first week. I have been consistently getting DOMS for the last few weeks, and even after CARDIO (something that has never happened before now).

Overall: 8.8/10. I was highly impressed with my time using samples of Cre-02, which led me to use a full bottle. Upon completion of the bottle the product is still good. I believe that it would better serve me when I am at or above Maintenance training levels, though.

Would I use it again? Yes. However, I prefer to use creatine pre AND post-resistance training, instead of just pre, as is done with Cre-02.

Would I recommend? Yes. Cre-02 is one of the top three creatine products that I would recommend.

This review is also available in the Millennium Sports Technologies subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...eview-cre.html, and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: Rosie's Review of Millennium Sports Technologies' Cre-02.

25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Review of Anabolic Innovations' Glycobol

I started using Glycobol three weeks ago, having my last dose yesterday...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...obol_large.jpg

* Promotes muscle mass, strength and endurance.
    * Encourages fat loss and prevents fat accumulation.
    * Improves recovery time by rapid glycogen resynthesis.
    * Provides lasting "pump", hardness and vascularity.
    * Drives amino acid and creatine uptake in muscle.
    * Increases muscle protein synthesis and inhibits breakdown.
    * Controls blood sugar and maximizes nutrient utilization.
    * Potent synergism with endogenous endocrine hormones.
    * Strong anti-oxidant protects liver, lipid and cardio health.

For write-up see Anabolic Innovations: Glycobol.

Taste: 10/10. Glycobol has no taste. As mentioned previously, having no taste gets the same rating from me as having the best taste.

Body Composition: 8/10. Pre-Glycobol I was 53.81kg (i.e. 118.4lb) at 15% bodyfat (BF). Post-Glycobol I am 54.64kg (i.e. 120.2lb) at 13.3% BF. A total gain of 0.81kg (i.e. 1.8lb) with a loss of 1.7% BF. This means that I have lost 0.81kg (i.e. 1.7734lb) of BF and gained 1.62kg (i.e. 3.5734 lb) of lean body mass over the last three weeks. Given my diet over the last three weeks, and the fact that I have gradually been building back up to my Maintenance training level, having lost just over 0.5% BF a week and gaining some muscle mass for a reasonable recomp. However, that Glycobol was NOT the only supplement that I was using with others including Cre-02, White Flood, and Sustain Alpha, and I was certainly NOT using it for recomping, and it would have only contributed towards some of this result.

Endurance: 7/10. My endurance is pretty high as it is. Endurance has been pretty good though, considering. However, Glycobol was not being used by me for this purpose and I was using other products which had this effect.

Strength: 7/10. My strength has gradually increased over the last three weeks using Glycobol. Given that I was gradually building back up to my Maintenance training levels after quite a while not being able to train properly, this was to be expected. Also, Glycobol was not being used by me for this purpose and I was using other products which had this effect.

Muscle Hardness: 7/10. My muscles have been harder over the last three weeks. However, I did not use Glycobol pre or post training, and I have also been regularly training again; as well as using other supplements such as White Flood.

Pump and Vascularity: 7/10. Pumps is something that I believe Glycobol compounded on with White Flood. When I first started using Glycobol I started having an almost perpetual pump in my arms, and it lasted for quite a while, becoming so painful over a course of three days that I could barely lift or move my arms because of the pain. Whilst I had been using White Flood, that particular pump did not start until later in the day of having my first dose of Glycobol. As time went on the pump became less pronounced, but still lingered a little...As far as vascularity goes, as expected I have great vascularity after a high carbohydrate meal; no surprises there. And I generally have pretty good vascularity anyways, regardless of leanness...

Recovery: 7/10. Recovery has not been the best over the last three weeks. As it is, Glycobol is not something that would have aided in my recovery. I never used it pre or post-training, but before high carbohydrate meals, usually later in the day or at night.

Nutrient Repartitioning: 3/10. This effect was just not there. I did not notice that Glycobol was doing anything. It certainly did not have the strong effects that SLIN did, or help with the higher carbohydrate meals like NeoVar Recomped does.

Overall: 4/10. The purpose for using Glycobol was for its insulin mimetic effects (as I was using other products specifically for every other 'effect' that Glycobol was supposed to have had) and I was highly disappointed with the product. Therefore this is what I am predominantly basing my overall score on; hence the reason it is low.

Would I use it again? No. As far as insulin mimetics are concerned, Glycobol is not one of the stronger products that I have used and does not even come close for me to the results that others have experienced on it.

Would I recommend? No.

26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 297

0400 - Gazelle 20 min.

0425 - Stretch 20 min.

Motivation: I had NO motivation to do ANYthing whatsoever today.

Focus and Stamina: Not so focused; kept drifting in and out of sleep from mid-morning...Stamina nada...

Energy: Felt quite fcuked...

Endurance: Fine.

Pumps and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity normal...

Recovery: Feeling exhausted after yesterday, like my whole body is one big heavy ache. Sleeping a lot as well...

Body Composition and Look: Feel UNcomfortable and can't wait to be back to being me...

Libido: Not today.

Immune System: Eyes all bloodshot and streaked on waking. Slight stuffy nose on waking during the evening.

Other Effects: Nothing.

Other Notes: I am going to use 4 scoops of White Flood tomorrow and see if THAT gives me a kick...

27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 298

1455 - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 40km/hr pace

1520 - Full-Body (1 min recovery):
    1. BB Back Squats 1 x 50
    2. BB Good Mornings 1 x 50
    3. V-Bar Close-Grip Seated Row 1 x 50
    4. Push-Ups (feet and hands on floor) 1 x 50
    5. BB Military Press 1 x 50
    6. Dips 1 x 50
    7. E-Bar Bicep Curls 1 x 50
    8. Weighted Crunches 1 x 50
    9. Rope Crunches 1 x 50
    10. Plank 1 x 1 min

1608 - Stepper:
    20 min @ 8 floors/min pace

1715 - Stretch 20 min.

Motivation: Highly motivated, despite feeling like sh*ite when I woke up.

Focus and Stamina: Focus great, so much so that I barely noticed the time passing...Stamina fine...

Energy: 4 scoops of White Flood gives me about the energy that I would get from 2 caps of RPM. However, the energy does not last even half as long, and ~3 hours post-dosing I started fading...

Strength: This session was NOT about strength.

Explosiveness and Power: Still have explosiveness on command...Not really a 'power' session...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump, yes, from the very first set during resistance training...Vascularity increased as the session went on...

Recovery: Feel ok...Wanted the 20 minutes on the Stepper after resistance training to finish quickly...

Body Composition and Look: Weight has dropped a little from the last couple of days...

Libido: Later...

Immune System: Didn't feel so great on waking today. Whole body ached and moved slowly. Eyes bloodshot again. Stuffy nose and slight headache.

Other Effects: The Beta-Alanine tingles started ~20 minutes after dosing White Flood, and stayed on and off over the following few hours...I was sweating more than usual during the first half of my resistance training session today, which I can attribute to the White Flood, as intensity of my training, cardio pre-resistance training, and the temperature in the weights room were no different than usual.

Other Notes: Going to try FIVE scoops of White Flood tomorrow to see what happens...My tub of White Flood will finish in two days, complete with my Final Review of White Flood.

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

I love white flood, the GABA is a really neat addition.
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 299

1534 - HIIT Gazelle:
    a. 4 min easy
    c. 4 min easy

1549 - Stretch 25 min.

Motivation: A flat day today.

Focus and Stamina: Focus not the best ever...Stamina ok...

Energy: 5 scoops of White Flood kicked in within 20 minutes and gave energy that lasted about an hour. Crashed pretty bad 80 minutes after dosing (hence why no resistance session was done today)...

Endurance: Ok.

Explosiveness and Power: The Gazelle is not the best thing to be doing HIIT and/or efforts on; running or cycling or boxing is much better...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump no...Vascularity nothing out of the ordinary...

Recovery: Feeling yesterday's high-rep resistance session...Feeling quite shattered pre-White Flood and after crashing...

Body Composition and Look: ...

Appetite: VERY high calorie day today.

Libido: Very early this morning, yes...

Immune System: Bloodshot eyes, stuffy nose, and weird feeling persisting on waking. Not feeling anywhere near my best and not quite right.

Other Effects: The Beta-Alanine tingles started almost immediately after dosing White Flood and were VERY strong, almost like the very first time I had White Flood. The tingles lasted 3.5 hours after dosing, through face, arms, glutes, legs (i.e. almost all over) and making me feel itchy in legs...Crashed ~80 minutes after dosing...

Other Notes: Tomorrow is my last day of White Flood. I have 3 scoops left.

30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

1534 - HIIT Gazelle:
    a. 4 min easy
    c. 4 min easy

1549 - Stretch 25 min.

Motivation: A flat day today.

Focus and Stamina: Focus not the best ever...Stamina ok...

Energy: 5 scoops of White Flood kicked in within 20 minutes and gave energy that lasted about an hour. Crashed pretty bad 80 minutes after dosing (hence why no resistance session was done today)...

Endurance: Ok.

Explosiveness and Power: The Gazelle is not the best thing to be doing HIIT and/or efforts on; running or cycling or boxing is much better...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump no...Vascularity nothing out of the ordinary...

Recovery: Feeling yesterday's high-rep resistance session...Feeling quite shattered pre-White Flood and after crashing...

Body Composition and Look: ...

Appetite: VERY high calorie day today.

Libido: Very early this morning, yes...

Immune System: Bloodshot eyes, stuffy nose, and weird feeling persisting on waking. Not feeling anywhere near my best and not quite right.

Other Effects: The Beta-Alanine tingles started almost immediately after dosing White Flood and were VERY strong, almost like the very first time I had White Flood. The tingles lasted 3.5 hours after dosing, through face, arms, glutes, legs (i.e. almost all over) and making me feel itchy in legs...Crashed ~80 minutes after dosing...

Other Notes: Tomorrow is my last day of White Flood. I have 3 scoops left.
    lol u measure what u have left
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    lol u measure what u have left
    I always know how much of anything I have left.

32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.55%

Stopping in to say hi!
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 300 - Day 30/Last Day of White Flood

This week's Day OFF...Seeing if using White Flood helps with focus and energy alone for mental tasks...

Motivation: There.

Focus and Stamina: Focus good; got work tonight...Stamina as usual...

Energy: Energy is there, but muted...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity as normal...

Recovery: Adductors are still a little tender from Sunday's high-rep session, but everything else is fine...Only slept ~5.5 hours today (insomnia and no sleep last night, which meant passing out in the morning), which is considerably LESS than what I HAVE been sleeping lately...

Body Composition and Look: Got told that I am noticeably leaning up, especially back and midsection. I can see the difference, too...An interesting note is that my body composition (8-skinfolds) done this afternoon was 11.8% BF, whereas a few days ago it was 13.3% BF (albeit it wasn't a full ISAK proforma like today was and less skinfolds were done). If I were to go based on looking in the mirror (and the accuracy of such tests with less data) I would say that the 11.8% BF is more accurate...

Libido: Early in the morning it was HIGH!

Immune System: Aside from a slight stuffy nose and dizziness on moving from seated to standing positions, fine.

Other Effects: Minor Beta-Alanine tingles, but nothing near what I had yesterday and not lasting very long at all.

34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Stopping in to say hi!
    HI! How are things for you today?

35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.55%

HI! How are things for you today?
    Not to bad..I could not sleep last night so I'm trying to amp myself up for the gym...lol

My body says skip it but I know I have to go. How are you?
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Not to bad..I could not sleep last night so I'm trying to amp myself up for the gym...lol

My body says skip it but I know I have to go. How are you?
    Same as you re no sleep. So making today a day off and finishing off some work instead.

37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Review of Controlled Labs' White Flood (White Raspberry Flavour)

Yesterday I finished my tub of White Flood in the exciting new flavour of White Raspberry...Note that unlike usual, where I would use a preworkout product EVERY day, I only used White Flood on resistance training days (with two exceptions)...This review is based on my experience with White Flood over the last 30 days...

What is it?

* Fast absorbing and fast acting
    * Increase focus, concentration, and stamina
    * Focused, relaxed energy without the jitters
    * Increase Endurance
    * Strength gains
    * Improve explosiveness and power
    * Incredible pumps and vasodilation
    * Nutrient delivery and recovery
    * Enhance fat metabolism
    * Stimulate muscle anabolism

For more information read Controlled Labs - White Flood.

Smell: 9.5/10. As soon as I open the tub the scent of magnolias fills my senses. There is the faintest hint of raspberry, but to me the scent is predominantly floral. I love it; it just makes me want to keep sniffing it, LOL. This is the BEST smelling product I have ever used.

Taste: 9/10. White Flood in White Raspberry tastes strongly like raspberry sorbet, and is definitely one of the nicest tasting products that I have ever used. However, the first time that I dosed White Flood there WAS another taste underneath the raspberry that hit about halfway through consumption that was highly unpleasant; albeit I soon discovered that if I drank it quickly then that undertone taste was not there at all.

Solubility: 10/10. White Flood dissolves almost instantly on contact with water and needs only a few shakes before it is all gone. There is no trace of powder and no clumps or excess left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Focus and Stamina: 9/10. For mental focus White Flood provides that concentration and 'locked on' mentality. Mental and physical stamina seemed well matched.

Energy: 5/10. For the last 26 days of my use of White Flood I did NOT use RPM; therefore I got an accurate experience of how White Flood affected me re energy. At 2-3 scoops White Flood did nothing for me re energy, and I had to chew ThermoGum quite a few times to get close to the kind of energy that I have using RPM. 4 scoops gave me the energy that I get using RPM, and is about my sweet spot re energy effects for White Flood. 5 scoops gave me a short burst of energy. However, with both 4 and 5 scoops of White Flood use I crashed: ~3 hours post 4-scoops and a mere ~80 minutes post-5 scoops. As far as energy is concerned, White Flood did not do it for me.

Endurance: 9/10. My endurance is already pretty high. However, using White Flood I was just progressing week-by-week back into training back up to Maintenance training levels. Most weeks I performed 2-4 post-weights cardio sessions, something that is NOT a part of my usual Maintenance training (although my pre-weights cardio was often shorter than Maintenance levels), and I had the endurance to complete it post-weights (and I DO push myself during my weights).

Strength: 7/10. My strength has slowly increased over the period that I use White Flood. However, given the fact that I was almost starting back at training from nothing, this is an expected natural progression. The one exercise that my strength did NOT increase on (and still is not anywhere near close to what it was) is with Close-Grip Pull-Ups.

Explosiveness and Power: 7/10. I am not as explosive as I used to be and my power is somewhat diminished (to be expected though, considering). With White Flood, I had the explosiveness and power when I wanted it during resistance training. However, re cardio (HIIT and otherwise) I only started being able to 'kick it' again properly during the second half of my use of White Flood.

Pumps and Vascularity: 8.5/10. The pumps I got on White Flood were like nothing I have ever experienced before. Funny thing is that most of them were NOT experienced during RESISTANCE training. A few days into using White Flood I had shoulder and arm pumps so strong that I could barely move my arms without extreme pain; this lasted a few days before settling down. However, after that the pumps experienced on White Flood were strong and sometime painful. I got pretty strong pumps in my shoulders and arms every time I ran and they would last quite a long time post-cardio...Vascularity was pretty high most of the time, especially if I was warm, and the veins trying to climb out of my skin were most noticeable after running and between sets during resistance training.

Recovery: 5/10. My recovery on White Flood was not that great. I got DOMS after almost every resistance session right up until the last few times, especially strong through my chest, shoulders, and arms, and sometimes my hamstrings and adductors. I was still sleeping a lot (and my sleeping patterns changed all over again). My recovery didn't start improving until the last weeks of using White Flood.

Body Composition: 8/10. Pre-White Flood I was 53.81kg (i.e. 118.4lb) at 15% bodyfat (BF). Post-White Flood I am 54.64kg (i.e. 120.2lb) at 11.8% BF. Although I GAINED 0.82kg (i.e. 1.8lb), I LOST 3.2% BF. This means that I LOST 1.63kg (i.e. 3.5784lb) of BF and GAINED 2.44kg (i.e. 5.3764lb) of lean body mass. Most noticeable is the loss in BF from back and midsection. Muscle mass gains are obvious in shoulders, arms, and legs. Girths remained UNchanged from pre to post-White Flood...Please note that I was also using Sustain Alpha during my use of White Flood, and was gradually building back up to Maintenance training levels over that period, which could have contributed to these results...However, despite that, this is the most successful recomp I have ever done.

Other Effects: 8/10. The first time I used White Flood I experienced STRONG Beta-Alanine tingles, starting ~10 minutes after dosing and lasting for a good 50-60 minutes once they started. The tingles were pretty bad in my face and ears (which I have never felt them in before); I felt like my face was burning up and it became a little more flushed than the usual ruddiness from exercise...After the initial dosing the Beta-Alanine tingles pretty much all but disappeared; I would notice them sometimes for a few minutes ~40 minutes after having White Flood. Beta-Alanine tingles did not really change from using 2 scoops to using 3 scoops of White Flood, except that with 3 scoops I experienced them in my legs and glutes instead of in my face and ears. Using 4 and 5 scoops of White Flood, the Beta-Alanine tingles were as strong as after my initial dosing of White Flood, but lasted much much longer, with post-5 scoops starting almost immediately and lasting for 3.5 hours!...Aside from the Beta-Alanine tingles, (which were to be expected) I did not experience any other 'side' effects from White Flood.

Overall: 8/10. White Flood is a preworkout product. For me the best parts about the product re non-effects were the smell and taste; and re effects were the mental focus and concentration, endurance, and recomp. I was highly disappointed with the energy and recovery aspects of the product, as these are, IMO, two of the primary reasons for using White Flood; but it was solid almost everywhere else.

Would I use it again? Yes. However, I would stack it with another preworkout product such as RPM, so that I got the benefit from the White Flood, as well as having the energy to get through (and so that a tub lasted longer, since at 4-5 scoops a dose it would only last 10-12 days).

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review is also available in my sponsored log (post #38) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the [Rosie rides the White Raspberry wave of Controlled Labs' White Flood (Sponsored), and as a separate review in the Controlled Labs subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: Rosie’s Review of White Flood (White Raspberry Flavour).

38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Supplements for the next stretch...

Creatine
    NeoVar Recomped - 2 caps 40 min pre-resistance training, 2 caps immediately post-resistance training, and 4 caps pre-bed/15-20 min pre-meal later in the day (resistance training days); and 2 caps 15-20 min pre-breakfast, 2 caps 15-20 min pre-lunch, and 4 caps pre-bed/15-20 min pre-dinner (non-resistance training days).

Multivitamin/Antioxidants
    Complete-Balance - 2 caps post-breakfast.
    Bio-Mend - 2 caps post-breakfast.

Good Fats
    Omega-Essentials - 2 caps post-breakfast.

Protein/BCAAs
    Combat Powder - 1 scoop with breakfast.
    BC+EAA - 3 scoops with mid-morning meal and 3 scoops with mid-afternoon meal.

Joints
    OsteoSport - 4 caps first thing.

Sleep
    Lipotrophin-PM - 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed.

Fat Loss Stack
    Liposolv - 6-7 sprays twice daily or 12-14 sprays once daily, post-shower.
    DCP - 2 caps first thing, 2 caps pre-lunch, 2 caps pre-dinner, and 1 cap pre-bed.
    AlphaBurn - 1 cap first thing and 1 cap pre-bed.
    Suppress C - 2 pumps twice daily or 4 pumps once daily, post-shower.
    Sustain Alpha - 5 pumps post-am shower (please note that I only have 1-2 days left with this).

RPM - 2 caps 60 min pre-resistance training (or pre-cardio, if no resistance training that day)

I will update once the Sustain Alpha is gone, and also because I am going to be adding IGF-2 back into my supplement regime in the next week or so (can't wait for that; this will have been the longest that I have gone withOUT it and I haven't liked it at all!)

39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 301 - Day 1 of Liposolv

1350 - HIIT Spin Bike:
    a. 4 min @ 100-104 rpm
    c. 4 min @ 100-104 rpm

1408 - Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between supersets/sets):
    Superset A -
    1. Seated BB Shoulder Press 4 x 8
    2. BB Good Mornings 4 x 12
    Superset B -
    3. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 12
    4. Incline DB Rear Raises 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. BB Military Press 4 x 12
    6. Leg Curls 4 x 12
    7. Plyometric Bench Jumps 2 x 40

1539 - Stretch 20 min.

Motivation: Motivation has been reaffirmed and now there is a date set to ensure complete compliance.

Focus and Mental Performance: Focus definitely there today...Mental performance is fine. Focus more mental than physical.

Libido and Sexual Performance: Libido high early am...Sex comes later...

Body Composition and Look: 120.2 lb at 11.8% BF...Seeing top abs better. Calves looking highly defined...

Stress: A 6 on the 'stress scale' of 1 to 10...

Appetite: It's crunch time.

Immune System: On waking felt like I has something, as head kind of hurt (not like a headache but something else), eyes still bloodshot, and feeling out of it (think my sleeping patterns are having something to do with this).

40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Initial Impressions: Liposolv

Better Body Sports - Liposolv

Smell - N/A: Liposolv smelt like alcohol; nothing else.

Feel - 10/10: A quick cool touch, like that you get when you get water sprayed on you. Liposolv is not greasy or sticky after application.

Spreadability - N/A: Liposolv is not a lotion, but a spray. Even if I try and spread it immediately after application to anywhere but the place where the spray hit my skin, it does NOT spread there.

Drying - 10/10: Liposolv was dry in mere seconds after spraying it on my skin.

Other Effects - 10/10: I did not experience anything out of the ordinary. I did not feel weird, nor did my skin turn white, as was warned could happen.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:13 PM