endurance + high intensity

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13%

endurance + high intensity

this is sports realted. i race motocross and do martial arts training in ninjutsu(which is non-competetive)
    i train 5-6 days a week which consists of alot of cardio and no so much strength training but low weight high reps.(the idea for mx is to be light and lean but strong with good endurance)
    anyways. Even with my caridio training and logging hundreds of hours on the bike my cardio is not where i would like it to be... in a 35 min moto i usually tire around the 20-25min marker. having to hold on for dear life.
    i am looking for a endrance supplement. but nothing like epo or anything of that nature??.(not that mx even drug tests for that stuff)
    was also wondering do any of these endurance supplements help with slowing down the effect of lactic acid?
    thanks any advice will be appreciated. finding endurance supplents and weather or not they are good is brutal to research on google.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mxer101 View Post
    this is sports realted. i race motocross and do martial arts training in ninjutsu(which is non-competetive)
    i train 5-6 days a week which consists of alot of cardio and no so much strength training but low weight high reps.(the idea for mx is to be light and lean but strong with good endurance)
    anyways. Even with my caridio training and logging hundreds of hours on the bike my cardio is not where i would like it to be... in a 35 min moto i usually tire around the 20-25min marker. having to hold on for dear life.
    i am looking for a endrance supplement. but nothing like epo or anything of that nature??.(not that mx even drug tests for that stuff)
    was also wondering do any of these endurance supplements help with slowing down the effect of lactic acid?
    thanks any advice will be appreciated. finding endurance supplents and weather or not they are good is brutal to research on google.
    From what you've said re training and what you're looking for, Drive (by Applied Nutriceuticals) would be perfect for you.

For information (including the 'Technical Write-Up') on Drive, see http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/product-drive.php.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 09:35 PM
  2. High volume vs high Intensity, questions.
    By BoyFromAus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 07:03 PM
  3. High Intensity Training.
    By ch4zl33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:10 AM
  4. High Intensity Training (HIT)
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 03:13 PM