Metroba gets into an Anadraulic State!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys! Gonna be logging this for LG Sciences! Craigmathew, my homeboy, hooked me up with a bottle and I will be giving an honest review on this. I dont bullsh2t. I will be straight forward and tell it like it is. If I dont feel anything or notice any changes, Ill say so. And vice versa. Stuff looks badass! Really excited to give it a run! Hopefully my buds keep my company along the way! :djparty:

For info on AS go here Anadraulic State from LG Science
If you wanna see what I've been up to up until this log go here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97362-metroba-s-kitchen-49.html#post1707424

Stats:
Height - 5'11''
Weight - ? will weigh in when my bottle arrives which is in a few days.
Measurements - I will take measurements the day the bottle arrives
Current supplementation - Hemodraulix, Cre02, Relora, Pslin, Xtend, BA
For the log I will be dropping the Hemo and Cre02. The other supps are staples and I know what they do for me. Any new changes will be noticeable to me. I am stopping the Hemodraulix and cre02 today. So my next workout (tomorrow) or 2 will be free of supplements to better assess what AS does for me.
Workout routine - (typically) 1 on/1 off/repeat
Diet - I have Celiac Disease (for info go here Coeliac disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia So my diet is gluten free. This means: no wheat, oats, barely, rye and other little things (such as malt). I keep my diet farely low in sodium and sugar. Sugar is actually VERY low at the moment as Im working on shedding some fat. Carbs will be cycled throughout this log. Highest I will go is 400g/day on refeed days. Get lots of protein. At the very least 20g per meal. I aim high tho ;).
Goals - slowly cutting fat while increasing musclular endurance and density. Im not so much working on size right now but I seem to be adding size at the moment regardless of lower cals. So we shall see how things go while on AS.
How I look now -

Attachments

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Second ;)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn...3rd place!

you know I'm in dawgy!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you guys are here! Im amped to give this stuff a try!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
In . . looking forward to seeing how ya like it.

.. I have yet to find a valid White Flood replacement ..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to have ya homehs! :cheers:

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd, interested to see what results (if any) you get over the next few weeks.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for lookn out Craig! ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about this product. I just wish there could be a good caffeine free pre-workout product... I mean... like no caffeine, geranium, yohimbine, etc.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, is this where all of the cool people are?

Hmmmm, well I guess not, but I'll follow along anyway... ;)

Just joking, you guys! :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome guys! Glad you could make it!

:toofunny: those emoticons are hilarious haha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey, is this where the cool FoG is at?

Hmmmm, well I guess not, but I'll follow along anyway... ;)

Just joking, you guys! :D
Yup I'm here Iron Lungz.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It happens, it's not noticeable at all, I just so happen to be a premier fan of leucine, so it would only be noticeable to a geek like myself.

I'm a premier fan of leucine myself, I'm suprised I missed the mistake! :)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Alright metro do you think it is time for a new avi?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love love love your avi hman! If you do change please post a full size version of your current one in here.....actually....do both :D

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about this product. I just wish there could be a good caffeine free pre-workout product... I mean... like no caffeine, geranium, yohimbine, etc.
LOL, i thought MST made a caffiene free pre-workout that was good aka,ragnorok.

I think anadraulic state does have caffiene though.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
LOL, i thought MST made a caffiene free pre-workout that was good aka,ragnorok.

I think anadraulic state does have caffiene though.
I like Ragnarok as a volumizer and I can't do it right before the workout. I did it pre, pre-workout meal. Worked great in my experience.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
I like Ragnarok as a volumizer and I can't do it right before the workout. I did it pre, pre-workout meal. Worked great in my experience.
I used Rag for about a month myself, and I definitely liked it. Towards the end, I noticed that it was getting harder and harder for me to get it down pre-workout. It'd be interesting to see a comparison between Rag and AS.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I love love love your avi hman! If you do change please post a full size version of your current one in here.....actually....do both :D
Yeah I might change it if I find one that is worthy! I was just wondering b/c lungs said it was time for a new one but I wasn't sure if I wanted to part with it!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rob, what's the good word today homie?

you between semesters at school now?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm DOWN! Glad you posted a pic here, I like to see the results!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should arrive any day now big rob!
Im excited to see what this stuff can do!
Rob, what's the good word today homie?

you between semesters at school now?
Yep I got about another month before school starts again. Havent decided what I'm taking yet. So in the mean time I gonna tear sh1t up in the gym, work and enjoy life :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub Sided! looking foward to this... GL man!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep I got about another month before school starts again. Havent decided what I'm taking yet. So in the mean time I gonna tear sh1t up in the gym, work and enjoy life :)
How much longer do you have left?

I'm at the point where it's kind of scary. Most of the jobs I look at require about a year to be accepted due to paperwork and all that jazz. I've got three semesters left, and that means I should pretty much have my job scoped out by May. :eek:

I'll have a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice, a minor in management, 50% of my requirements for dental school completed, and 50% of my requirements for a bachelors degree in Finance. :lol: - I jumped all over the place.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A LOT of time left. I just started College :lol: I waited a longgg ass time to go but I wasnt ready and I was smoking waay too much grass. Some people can function on the stuff...not me. So now that I am 'clean' I am able to focus on school. Will take me a while but I ready to become something now.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my tub in!! Its quite large! I didnt expect it to be so big! Smells like cinnamon a little bit. Excited to try it out today!! Hittn Hams/Back/Shoulders/upper abs. I will not be using any Xtend, Hemo, BA (yet) or caffeine pre w/o. Will take 1 scoops 35 mins pre w/o. Let get this sheezy started!!
Gojira - Backbone
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Zbs9s3VlE"]YouTube - Gojira - Backbone[/ame]

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to give this stuff a try. Hopefully with my MMV2 or in PCT. We'll have to see. You're pretty much the deciding factor, Met.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Ill be sure to be as honest and detailed as possible with my reviews :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna hit the gym in 10 mins! Very amped to workout!

Pre w/o review:

Mixibility - 7/10 the leucine like always sticks to top..no biggie

Taste - 7/10 the leucine is noticeable but its not even close as bad as bulk leucine. I still liked the taste and I wont have any probs drinking this everyday for the next month. Taste almost exactly like Myozene for those that tried that will know what I mean.

How I feel - I am wired! Cant wait to get in there and start movn weight! Cant see myself taking more than a scoop of this stuff! Im already pacing around my house just waiting to hit the gym!

More updates to come!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Gonna hit the gym in 10 mins! Very amped to workout!

Pre w/o review:

Mixibility - 7/10 the leucine like always sticks to top..no biggie

Taste - 7/10 the leucine is noticeable but its not even close as bad as bulk leucine. I still liked the taste and I wont have any probs drinking this everyday for the next month. Taste almost exactly like Myozene for those that tried that will know what I mean.

How I feel - I am wired! Cant wait to get in there and start movn weight! Cant see myself taking more than a scoop of this stuff! Im already pacing around my house just waiting to hit the gym!

More updates to come!
haha i was tempted to take some before when I go Christmas shopping to crack myself out. haha