SomeWhat's p-SARM Christmas Loaf-Log.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Somewhatgifted's p-SARM adventure

In this log i will be using LG Sciences p-SARM the non hormonal anabolic.
During this log i hope to gain strength, size, endurance and lose body fat. I will be performing a rotating split as necesary prioritising my lacking areas and body parts by doing them first after rest days.

I will be taking a multivitamin, Universal Liver tabs, Glutamine post workout and before bed, vitamin D 2000iu's a day, EFA's and Formadrol Extreme at the end if neccesary. I will post starting pics, probably vids, finishing pics and daily progress notes. I have reserved a few spots to do so in an easy to view format.
I will try to provide accurate, legitimate and truthfull information as i am not here to lie, brag or provide misleading information purposefully.

Stats:
187.8 lbs, 6'2.5"
BF%= ?
Lifting on and off for 10 years.
Split currently: Quads/shoulders, Back/hams, chest/abs, Arms/calves, rest, rest. This may change but i workout at work while im on the clock.
I shoot for 5-6 meals a day emphasising on breaksfast, post workout and pre bed nutrition mostly.

I will determine my dosing schedule as needed but currently it will be low as the two caps Pre-WO i had today gave me stim overdose like effects. I felt ready to rock and had some great pumps then got kinda light headed and spacy feeling with some nausea, my shake, water and the -20 celcius air made me feel better.

Well anything else i think of i will add later as needed. Its a celebration biotches.

P.S I know my legs are skinny.

pSarm/Formadrol Twin Pack (Twin Pack) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

Attachments

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
After Pics

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Workout log.

Day 3:

General notes: Took 1 cap with breakfast and felt fine so i decided to take two caps pre-wo. Felt a slight uncomfortable feeling but nothing like day 1. I had a sickly pump and i have not seen my pecs fuller than they were after today. Felt washed out a bit today so i am going to have some borcht and salad before bed. I feel the agression after dosing and its hard to cope with my job when im pissed off at peoples bullish. Didnt make it to abs today but i will see if i can bang off some crunches atleast before my gf ambushes me.

Pump: stellar.

Mood: I feel pissed off in the morning after first dose, and later at work, i was totally cool after working out.

Endurance: Not good, might need to throw some creatine in this stack.

Libido: feeling down, we'll see tonight.
Stim effect: marginal.
Strength: improved.

WorkOut: Chest
Incline dumbell press: 65x12, 90x10, 100x10, 110x6 spot helped on last rep, slow negative.
Barbell bench: 135x12, 185x10, 205x10, 225x7
Body weight dips: 3 sets x 10
Cable crossovers: from below 45x12, 60x10, from above 45x10, 60x9

Day 2:

General notes: Took three caps spaced a few hours apart and noticed that if i drink 4-5 Cups of water with each dose the negative sides are lessed alot. When i got into my workout the weight felt really light at first then i started to heat up, got more vascular and start to perspire. I started to taper off and felt less into this workout. I was at the wave pool for work and they dont have enough weigh to do deads so ill make up for it later in the week.

Pump: ok.

Mood: I can definitely feel some sort of aggresion aggrevation building up today and i was totally cool after working out and stretching in the pool.

Endurance: Not good, might need to throw some creatine in this stack.

Libido: solid wood.
Stim effect: too strong.
Strength: too early.

WorkOut: Back and hams.
Pulldowns: 130x12, 160x10, 190x7, 200x6
Bent over row: 135x12, 155x10, 175x8
One arm machine row: 60x12, 70x8
Leg curl: 90x12, 130x10, 150x8
SLDL: 135x10, 185x10, 205x10

Day 1:

General notes: Took two caps Pre-Wo as i came home for my gym gear and noticed a package waiting for me.
Felt great, ready to rock, pumped and then towards the end i felt light headed, dizzy, nausea and very warm. I drank water, had my shake and enjoyed the -20 celcius air to feel better and after 20 minutes and a trip to the toilet i felt better.

Pump: great.

Mood: I dont know if this stuff works quick but either way placebo or whatever I was pissed off when i got there, later pretty content happy then sickly feeling.

Endurance: I got pretty pumped up and could really feel the contractions today, as a result the endurance was ok. Maybe i need more water or possibly my form was great.

Libido: too early.
Stim effect: too strong.
Strength: too early.

WorkOut: Quads and Shoulders.
Seated military dumbell: 60x12, 80x10, 90x6, 90x7
Dumbell laterals: 10x12, 15x10, 20x8 Elbows above wrists all sets.
Lying incline bench laterals w/turning dumbell supers: 10x10, 15x8, 15x6 Supers were to 10.
Smith close feet squat: 115x12, 145x12, 185x10, 225x6
Leg press machine: 300x12, 360x10, 400x10, 440x10, 480x10
One leg quad ext: 60x12, 70x10, 80x10

Last edited:
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lot of spots reserved! Good luck !

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Im scared to take two caps again! Im going to take one with food and see what happens. Maybe ill do three doses early in the day i dunno mayeb just two pills a day, the lights in the gym got bright, hot, uncomfortable and i felt pretty wacked out.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Im scared to take two caps again! Im going to take one with food and see what happens. Maybe ill do three doses early in the day i dunno mayeb just two pills a day, the lights in the gym got bright, hot, uncomfortable and i felt pretty wacked out.
Yeah maybe take 3 per day, and take them with your meals :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah maybe take 3 per day, and take htem with your meals :)
I had one cap today with breakfast and it seemed to still make me feel weird. I had this lump in my throat i could not swallaw even after taking it with a four egg omellete hash browns and multi toast. Im honestly thinking its an elecrolyte issue so i dosed my second cap with 4-5 cups of water, room temperature. This seems to help , ill see later.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I am dissapointed i had to do this workout at the pool, only half of what id like to do and not enough weight to do much.
I felt really warm again, kinda nauseated and ive never really felt that way from a supp. Maybe this ones not for me but its still early and i will wait to see what tommorow brings.

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I am putting my Workouts in post #4 to get a few workouts at start then in post #5 a few workouts at the end to compare. Hope to get in 4 pills tommorow and a real workout.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I am putting my Workouts in post #4 to get a few workouts at start then in post #5 a few workouts at the end to compare. Hope to get in 4 pills tommorow and a real workout.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You taking them on a full stomach? :) This didn't help? Hope it gets better and you can really start to benefit from this.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah take with a heavy meal not just a protein shake

by the way,nice biceps peak

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You taking them on a full stomach? :) This didn't help? Hope it gets better and you can really start to benefit from this.
Actually today i had my morning dose and i felt almost nothing we'll see if i can handle more today, i think you just have to take it slow and be on top of the water.
I am very sensitive to most supps, i get wicked results out of anything so this may mean that this supp will really get going when i can handle it. Could get crazy in here. gonna try 2 Pre-WO with lots of o2 today.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah take with a heavy meal not just a protein shake

by the way,nice biceps peak
Yeah i think it just takes time, maybe i was dehydrated, do you notice eye sensitivity ari? like someone rubbed vicks vapo rub by your eyes? its odd cause the smell of the p-sarm caps is like a menthol type of smell and i can feel it in my eyes.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the stomach pain has gone and you might be able to give this log a nice thrashing!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i think it just takes time, maybe i was dehydrated, do you notice eye sensitivity ari? like someone rubbed vicks vapo rub by your eyes? its odd cause the smell of the p-sarm caps is like a menthol type of smell and i can feel it in my eyes.
yeah, i know the caps have an interesting smell, but not like menthol persay, but they do have a very sharp menthol-like smell, i think its the hibiscus maybe.

i havent noticed eye sensitivity though.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Took two caps awhile ago, doesnt seem to be a problem, i feel like my appetite and water needs increase as shortly after dosing i get thirsty and hungry.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
:whip:
Increased hunger is always a good thing, make sure you guys fill up on good foods though :p
I weighed in at 192 today, no biggie but i was 189 before starting, 187.8 day one and 192 today. Had a complete chest pump and got the 100 pound dumbells up no problem on incline. By excercise two the weight was super light, it seems that i feel strong for the first few reps then start to struggle a bit as it gets heavier and harder until failure. I think when p-sarm kicks in fulltime i will be pushing the fatigue wall farther and farther back. Great workout, i felt hard to start off, my skin seems to have tightened but it is like -25 celcius here as well. I feel harder, solid and didnt get uncomfortably warm today.

Things are lookin up. :drunk:

Craig thoughts on using formadrol post p-sarm?

Reminder i am loggin my first weeks workouts in post #4 then as normal following that. I am thinking its not a great idea but i can always change it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
:whip:

I weighed in at 192 today, no biggie but i was 189 before starting, 187.8 day one and 192 today. Had a complete chest pump and got the 100 pound dumbells up no problem on incline. By excercise two the weight was super light, it seems that i feel strong for the first few reps then start to struggle a bit as it gets heavier and harder until failure. I think when p-sarm kicks in fulltime i will be pushing the fatigue wall farther and farther back. Great workout, i felt hard to start off, my skin seems to have tightened but it is like -25 celcius here as well. I feel harder, solid and didnt get uncomfortably warm today.

Things are lookin up. :drunk:

Craig thoughts on using formadrol post p-sarm?

Reminder i am loggin my first weeks workouts in post #4 then as normal following that. I am thinking its not a great idea but i can always change it.
ah good to hear you are starting to get some effects happening. Formadrol is certainly an option post p-sarm to keep the gains coming, do you have some?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
ah good to hear you are starting to get some effects happening. Formadrol is certainly an option post p-sarm to keep the gains coming, do you have some?
Yeah i grabbed a bottle from GNC before canada decided that they were no longer allowed to play with the trib and fenugreek supps. They were going for 71.99 here! I have access to any PCT item but ill use what is neccessary.
When i awoke today my chest was still full, pumped up kinda and firmer than normal. gonna dose two and two today and see how that goes.

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Dosed 2 with breakfast, no probs, seems my body came around to this product, how would you like me to dose it now craig?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Dosed 2 with breakfast, no probs, seems my body came around to this product, how would you like me to dose it now craig?
perhaps dose 2/2 and see how you go for three weeks? Then go into PCT with Formadrol Extreme?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
glad to see your stomachs better, good luck with this bro ill be watching

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
How many days in are you SWG?
Hey mace wecome, i am on day 4, I have been posting my Workouts in post #4 so i can put my week one verses week four workouts beside eachother for comparison after. As well have before and after pics side by side and conclusions on the front page. My workouts for days 1-3 are in post #4.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
glad to see your stomachs better, good luck with this bro ill be watching
Thanks panther, glad have some people in here! i just dosed two caps with a little bit of food to see how it affects me and i am glad to say i feel warm, energised but not sick or nauseas like it was before.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
perhaps dose 2/2 and see how you go for three weeks? Then go into PCT with Formadrol Extreme?
Yeah ill get 26 days out of this log. what dosing protocol for formadrol do you recommend. standard dosing at 4 day?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was wondering how long it took you to "adjust" to the product. I'll be following.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I got fked up by p-sarm today. All the sides came today during my workout, i made it two excercises and had to go home. I was dizzy, naseaus, out of breath, thick saliva, very hot and uncomfortable. I had poor balance and felt weak even tho the sets i did were decent weights.

I attribute this to not eating enough, let me say eating enough has been tough, and at work today i got busy and had to dose with a small meal....... BIG MISTAKE. THIS STUFF IS STRONG! It took the life right out of me and i had to go home sick. My boss thinks im diabetic or somthing.

I am hitting the grocery store tommorow to ensure this cant happen again. I am scared of this supp and thought after no/little sides for two days it thought i was golden.... wrong!

I am going to post my workouts here from now on as it seems like a bad choice to edit posts for my workouts. I will use those spots for my final conclusions, vids (if i do any) and after pics.

Biceps
Standing alt dumbell curl: 40x12, 50x10, 55x6
Strict up down barbell curl: 65x10, 85x10, 105x6

Triceps
Overhead dumbell press: 65x12, 90x10, 100x10, 110x5
Skull crushers: 65x12, 85x10, 105x7

Had to leave, felt like crap.

I have noticed, i am really hungry tonight so i am going to eat every hour to two hours till bed, drink lots of water and hope for the best tommorow. I will eat as much as i can tommorow and still dose 2/2. I am not going to take another pill unless my stomach is full with as mucha s i can eat.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear bout that bro, keep it up tho it looks like it is a good product

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear bout that bro, keep it up tho it looks like it is a good product
Well i messed up, i didnt eat enough and clearly have a short memory, next time ill eat more or just push the dose back till i can.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well i messed up, i didnt eat enough and clearly have a short memory, next time ill eat more or just push the dose back till i can.
Ive not expereincedthe psarm on emphty stomach ,but even when I eat before dose i still get a lil sick.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Gonna REST today, couldnt get in the gym anyway. Got woke up at 6:30 am after getting to bed at 3:30 am, decided to eat, stay up a bit, buy some food and then catch some more shut eye.

Eating whenever i can today picked up lots of fruit, drinkin tea and finally tried almond butter today its pretty good.

I noticed i have constant heartburn OR i am constantly hungry so im going to have some salmon, pasta and veggies with my second dose. This weekend i am going to hit legs, do my missed deadlifts and hopefully get an abs session in. Im going to eat steady this weekend and get my shopping finished.

Happy holidays everyone!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Soooooo...

I ate two whole grain toast with almond butter, Four boiled eggs, two oranges, one banana and a glass of fruit smoothie for breakfast. I drank a large glass of water, had some juice and green tea. I dosed two p-sarms and 30-45 mins later i started to get nauseas, dizzy, uncomfortable, thick saliva, acid reflux, stomach ache and warm.

This feeling lasted about an hour to 1.5 hours, then i felt bloated, had to deuce had thick saliva and acid reflux.

I dont really want to take this anymore, i feel bad about how things are going but i dont see how i can do good on this when im sick and cant train or eat properly.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eQUOTE=somewhatgifted;1715609]Soooooo...

I ate two whole grain toast with almond butter, Four boiled eggs, two oranges, one banana and a glass of fruit smoothie for breakfast. I drank a large glass of water, had some juice and green tea. I dosed two p-sarms and 30-45 mins later i started to get nauseas, dizzy, uncomfortable, thick saliva, acid reflux, stomach ache and warm.

This feeling lasted about an hour to 1.5 hours, then i felt bloated, had to deuce had thick saliva and acid reflux.

I dont really want to take this anymore, i feel bad about how things are going but i dont see how i can do good on this when im sick and cant train or eat properly.[/QUOTE]

Wow..Sorry to hear this dude. Your not the first with this stuff.. I wonder if LG is reading all of these threads with you guys having problems like this, maybe he can chime in? Kinda makes me leary about running my Log..??:think:... But I told the boys at LG I would, and Im going to give it hell, I have never had problems with Yoby, but maybe this is a breed of its own?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooooo...

I dont really want to take this anymore, i feel bad about how things are going but i dont see how i can do good on this when im sick and cant train or eat properly.
For what its worth man, your health comes first! dont feel bad about anything I know the LG folks think the same way.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth man, your health comes first! dont feel bad about anything I know the LG folks think the same way.
Ive had acid reflux all day since getting up and eating and dosing. Ive taken a few antacids and been drinking water. I still have an upset stomach and am not going to dose my PM dose toniight. I wanted to hit legs today but i havent felt good allday after dosing. Im going to try to eat as much as i can tonight when my stomach settles to catch up on calories.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck man, maybe dose 1 at a time spread them out, see if it helps..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man if health is an issue then you need to stop and hopefully LG fixes this in the future. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lg will be dropping the yohimbe out of the next batch. I cant take this stuff either without throwing up, so ill probly give it a go then!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Lg will be dropping the yohimbe out of the next batch. I cant take this stuff either without throwing up, so ill probly give it a go then!
good to hear man, perhaps some future logs of the new batch in the future. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good to hear man, perhaps some future logs of the new batch in the future. :)

No doubt about it! Im thinking maybe something along the lines of making it up to the people who got sick. Give them some of the Yohimbe free batch, what do you say Craig?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
No doubt about it! Im thinking maybe something along the lines of making it up to the people who got sick. Give them some of the Yohimbe free batch, what do you say Craig?
Yup agreed! Lg looks after even the sick :p

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup agreed! Lg looks after even the sick :p
Lg takes care of our customers!!! Even the sick customers! :djparty:

So Somewhatgifted, stop your log if its makin you sick bro and when i get word the Yohimbe free batch is shipped, ill make sure to get you atleast 1 bottle, if not 2 so you can give it a good go, sound good?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait for that!

somewhatgifted, sorry this happened to you and as was stated previously, your health is what matters and some poeple cannot tolerate yohimbine so I'm glad to see it leaving pSARM which is a product Ive always wanted to try, but the Y has scared me away from it.