Enter Sandman...with MC + IBE X-Dreams = Snorlax (Sponsored)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established

A new era for relaxation/sleep aid's is here.....

* Sleep aid and relaxant
* Lets you fall asleep without knocking you out
* Promotes R.E.M. sleep - therefore vivid and sometimes lucid dreams
* Can increase natural HGH levels up to 30%
* Wake up totally energized - never groggy like other sleep aids who rely on sedative properties

Ingredient Profile:
3-OH-GABA
Valeric Acid
2-Bromo-Melatonin

Servings:
30/container

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily

Goals of Log:
*To allow for the gradual onset of relaxation/sleepiness upon dosing prior to bed.
*To fall asleep ASAP after entering bed. Once asleep, I never have a problem with waking up and falling back to sleep it's the getting to sleep part that is the bane of my existence. Sometimes its several hours before I finally fall asleep for the night after entering bed.
*To wake up feeling more refreshed, rested, and to not feel like Ive just been hit in the face with a sock full of quarters.
*To compare the original version of X-Dreams to the newly reformulated version. The original version did not have much effect on me. I would experience a heightened sense of comfort and relaxation after dosing, but it did not allow me to fall asleep any sooner than normal. I'm really hoping to respond to the new version better.

Prior Sleep Aid History:
There has been quite a bit of this. I've tried everything imaginable. So let's see if I can try to remember everything. Melatonin, Benadryl, AMS Nocturnabol, Nimbus Nutrition Abyss, MST Somnidren GH, Trazedone, Lunesta, Ambien CR, Original IBE X-Dreams, and I'm sure there is more that I am not remembering. To sum this up, some of these worked, most had no effect on me, and the ones that did work, worked a little too well, i.e. zombie the entire next day. I'd have to say, out of all the OTC products I've used thus far, I've had the greatest experience with MST Somnidren GH. Lunesta & Ambien CR are hit and miss with me.

Thank you guys at IBE for allowing me to Log this for you. I am extremely appreciative.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in! :) Hope it works well for you! It seems to be giving everyone else great results.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Wow, it's tumbleweeds in here. Am I the misfit X-Dream logger? Not even any IBE guy's subbed up.:sad: Well, that isn't going to stop me from putting this log into take off. As of late, I have been using Ambien CR on occassion to help with sleep. Im not sure why, half the time it doesnt work and the other half is probably placebo. Anyways, I ceased the Ambien 5 days ago to get it out of my system and to give X-Dreams its fair shot.

Night 1 - 12/14
Dosed 2 pills around 10pm. I watched some SNF and relaxed in my recliner waiting for the X-Dreams to kick. Oddly, I did not feel much and around 10:30 I headed to bed. The real interesting thing is, before I knew it I was asleep. This was shocking to me. I am a notorius Sunday Night insomniac. I never sleep on Sunday nights, just lay there thinking about the week ahead and everything I have to do and couple that with the fact that I have been searching for a new job lately, you get a recipe for one red-eyed monday morning. I was pleasently surprised to fall asleep right away and sleep through the night soundly. Upon waking up I was tired, just not debilitatingly tired. It was somewhat refreshing waking up and not feeling like someone just dropped an anvil on your head.

Sleep Duration: 11pm - 7am
Sleep Quality: Very Good

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I can recall a dream I had too!

Dream:
I had this really weird short dream. I was standing on the side of a highway. My car was pulled over to the side, and for some strange reason, there was this large helium filled ballon I was holding on to and attached at the other end was my wallet. The wind was taking the balloon higher and higher and the line that connected the balloon to my wallet was running out of slack and I was trying with all my might to hang on to my wallet and cut the line to stop the balloon from taking my wallet away into the jet stream.

I dont know what kind of hidden meaning this is. Perhaps I'm subconsciously worried about money, I didn't think so. I have a pretty good job, and I'm just looking for a better one with more opportunities. Odd. This was also a rareity because I hardly ever remember dreams (if I even sleep enough to have them).

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
Keep logging this. I am interested to know how well it works for you. I have been sleeping better as of late but still I know when i am about to have a night of no sleep and would love to have something that is going to work to fall back on. I think I have tried every sleep aid under the sun.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in MC...
I know we will get the truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth from you.

Hopefully it works well for you and you can drop the other junk. Best of luck, we are watching!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Thanks buddy. I'm really hoping this works. Ambien is pretty much worthless and EXPENSIVE! This would be great if this could get me rested night in and night out. We shall see.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, it's tumbleweeds in here. Am I the misfit X-Dream logger? Not even any IBE guy's subbed up.:sad: Well, that isn't going to stop me from putting this log into take off. As of late, I have been using Ambien CR on occassion to help with sleep. Im not sure why, half the time it doesnt work and the other half is probably placebo. Anyways, I ceased the Ambien 5 days ago to get it out of my system and to give X-Dreams its fair shot.

Night 1 - 12/14
Dosed 2 pills around 10pm. I watched some SNF and relaxed in my recliner waiting for the X-Dreams to kick. Oddly, I did not feel much and around 10:30 I headed to bed. The real interesting thing is, before I knew it I was asleep. This was shocking to me. I am a notorius Sunday Night insomniac. I never sleep on Sunday nights, just lay there thinking about the week ahead and everything I have to do and couple that with the fact that I have been searching for a new job lately, you get a recipe for one red-eyed monday morning. I was pleasently surprised to fall asleep right away and sleep through the night soundly. Upon waking up I was tired, just not debilitatingly tired. It was somewhat refreshing waking up and not feeling like someone just dropped an anvil on your head.

Sleep Duration: 11pm - 7am
Sleep Quality: Very Good

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I can recall a dream I had too!

Dream:
I had this really weird short dream. I was standing on the side of a highway. My car was pulled over to the side, and for some strange reason, there was this large helium filled ballon I was holding on to and attached at the other end was my wallet. The wind was taking the balloon higher and higher and the line that connected the balloon to my wallet was running out of slack and I was trying with all my might to hang on to my wallet and cut the line to stop the balloon from taking my wallet away into the jet stream.

I dont know what kind of hidden meaning this is. Perhaps I'm subconsciously worried about money, I didn't think so. I have a pretty good job, and I'm just looking for a better one with more opportunities. Odd. This was also a rareity because I hardly ever remember dreams (if I even sleep enough to have them).
funny dream! Ha- I've had some funky ones as well.

Keep up the good work! :)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Try not to dream about dudes too much :icon_lol:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Night 2 - 12/15
Dosed 2 pills around 10:30, I should have given myself more time to unwind and relax. I took a shower immediatley after and then went to be shortly after that. Unfortunately, I didn't get to sleep as fast as my previous night. I did feel more relaxed in bed this time versus the first night though. It took me about an hour to finally fall asleep and I slept solidly through the night until the alarm went off. I am happy to report though that upon waking up, severe grogginess was absent again. If this continues, it is a welcomed side effect. Even without other sleep aids, I wake up tired as hell and drag ass to work.

Sleep Duration: Midnight - 7am
Sleep Quality: Good

Dreams:
None remembered or none to speak of.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
good to see its working for you brotha. i get those bouts of insomnia too, and it was really bothering me.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Night 2 - 12/15
Dosed 2 pills around 10:30, I should have given myself more time to unwind and relax. I took a shower immediatley after and then went to be shortly after that. Unfortunately, I didn't get to sleep as fast as my previous night. I did feel more relaxed in bed this time versus the first night though. It took me about an hour to finally fall asleep and I slept solidly through the night until the alarm went off. I am happy to report though that upon waking up, severe grogginess was absent again. If this continues, it is a welcomed side effect. Even without other sleep aids, I wake up tired as hell and drag ass to work.

Sleep Duration: Midnight - 7am

Dreams:
None remembered or none to speak of.

lookin' good! :)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Night 3 - 12/16
Yesterday was a busy day. I left the house at 7:25am for work, and I didn't get back home until 10pm. I dosed 2 pills around 10:20 and took a shower, went on the computer for a few minutes and then headed to bed around 11. I will say this, I was pleased that for the first time, I had really experienced the onset of "increased tiredness" when I got into bed. I could really feel it last night. I was soooo relaxed, it felt perfect. I slept through the night and was a little more tired this morning that the past 2 but still not as bad as what I am used to.

Sleep Duration: 11:30pm - 7:00am

Dreams:
Don't recall having any dreams again. Maybe I'm just not recalling them.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night 3 - 12/16
Yesterday was a busy day. I left the house at 7:25am for work, and I didn't get back home until 10pm. I dosed 2 pills around 10:20 and took a shower, went on the computer for a few minutes and then headed to bed around 11. I will say this, I was pleased that for the first time, I had really experienced the onset of "increased tiredness" when I got into bed. I could really feel it last night. I was soooo relaxed, it felt perfect. I slept through the night and was a little more tired this morning that the past 2 but still not as bad as what I am used to.

Sleep Duration: 11:30pm - 7:00am

Dreams:
Don't recall having any dreams again. Maybe I'm just not recalling them.
I'm like you' I don't usually recall dreams. Did on my 1st day of dosing, last night was choppy with only 7 hours of sleep though so it wasn't going to happen. Glad to hear it's working :)

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
If this is working for you that well I am going to have to give it a try for those insomnia periods that i get. Will be nice to have something on hand that works.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, so far *knock on wood* its been going alright. I mean it hasn't been like lights out after taking it, just a gradual, light sedating effect.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It took me a while, but I figured it out - Snorlax is a Pokemon!
:toofunny: I looked it up cuz I knew I had heard that name somewhere: he's the big fat thing that bounces on the screen in Super Smash Bros! :D Haha

Also, Christian, I'm not taking a break from lifting. I'll just be trying some new things. :)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
It took me a while, but I figured it out - Snorlax is a Pokemon!
:toofunny: I looked it up cuz I knew I had heard that name somewhere: he's the big fat thing that bounces on the screen in Super Smash Bros! :D Haha

Also, Christian, I'm not taking a break from lifting. I'll just be trying some new things. :)

Yes! Snorlax - Very lazy. Just eats and sleeps. As its rotund bulk builds, it becomes steadily more slothful.

I love that description. Makes me laugh everytime.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, so far *knock on wood* its been going alright. I mean it hasn't been like lights out after taking it, just a gradual, light sedating effect.
that sounds like a pleasent way to fall asleep!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF... i thought I was subbed to this thread.

Adams

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Night 4 - 12/17:
Meh. I didn't have such a good night last night. I dosed 2 pills around 10:20 and finished watching one of my favorite movies, especially around this time of year, It's A Wonderful Life. Anyways, it was over at around 11, so I headed to bed. My stomach was bothering me a little bit, I may have put too many peppers in the homeade buffalo chili I made. Oh it was soooooooooooooo delicious though. I could post my recipe if anyone is interested. I am wondering if this was partly to blame for the tossing and turning. I'm gonna take it easy on the peppers today and hopefully get some good sleep tonight.

Sleep Duration: Intermittent - Woke up at 7am
Sleep Quality: Poor

Dreams: None

I'm thinking (and hoping) tonight is gonna be a better night for sleep. I was thinking about perhaps reading a little bit before bed to enhance X-Dreams effects.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Night 4 - 12/17:
Meh. I didn't have such a good night last night. I dosed 2 pills around 10:20 and finished watching one of my favorite movies, especially around this time of year, It's A Wonderful Life. Anyways, it was over at around 11, so I headed to bed. My stomach was bothering me a little bit, I may have put too many peppers in the homeade buffalo chili I made. Oh it was soooooooooooooo delicious though. I could post my recipe if anyone is interested. I am wondering if this was partly to blame for the tossing and turning. I'm gonna take it easy on the peppers today and hopefully get some good sleep tonight.

Sleep Duration: Intermittent - Woke up at 7am
Sleep Quality: Poor

Dreams: None

I'm thinking (and hoping) tonight is gonna be a better night for sleep. I was thinking about perhaps reading a little bit before bed to enhance X-Dreams effects.
Yeah, I felt this way the other night, as you know, but last night I slept like a baby on one cap again! :woohoo:

Hope it takes the same turn for you tonight. :)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Ughhhhhhh....I dont know how good X-Dreams going to work tonight. Soooooooo sick.....:toilet:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I thought you were feeling better? Didja relapse? That sucks! :(

(they need like a "wailing and gnashing of teeth" emoticon)

Oh, I am definitely feeling better. Strength, stamina, endurance, alertness all fine. I just had some serious stomach issues last night. Something didnt agree with me, that's for sure. Who knows when I fell asleep, but I can recall bits and pieces from a crap load of dreams last night. I was a dream machine last night!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A dream machine, eh? Hahahaa!
Sorry to hear about your stomach issues; something hit me last Sunday which was like the Nile River flowing from my anus. :D I know, a bit to much information - but I know what you were going through.

My X-Dreams (and others) is scheduled to be delivered today, so hopefully I can actually gauge its effectiveness. I'll PM you later... ;)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your stomach issues; something hit me last Sunday which was like the Nile River flowing from my anus. :D I know, a bit to much information - but I know what you were going through.

My X-Dreams (and others) is scheduled to be delivered today, so hopefully I can actually gauge its effectiveness. I'll PM you later... ;)
LOL..:)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established

You hit the nail on the head buddy. My stomach could be heard across the room it was churning and bubbling so loudly. :sick:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
No updates today...I did not take any X-Dream last night. I will be running it 5 on / 2 off. No doses will be taken on Friday or Saturday nights.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Night 6 - 12/21
It's been getting crazy as the holidays are getting closer, what makes it worse is I had a funeral to go to this am. I took 2 doses around 11:30 and I was out like a light. Im pretty sure I would have been K.O.'d even without the X-Dreams. Was fairly tired when I woke up, but that is my own fault for not heading to bed sooner.

Sleep Duration: 12:30am - 7:30am
Sleep Quality: Excellent

Dreams:
I had a crap load of dreams last night. I remember waking up this morning trying to piece them all together but I didn't recall many details of them. I recall wanting to remember them in my dreams specifically for logging purposes though, but it was to no avail.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I had a very vivd/crazy dream last night! I was at a professional football game, and my view of the field was amazing. It was sunny out and a great day, all of a sudden huge thunderstorm clouds rolled in and the wind started getting crazy. Lightning started striking everywhere, all the players laid down on the field and tried to get low to avoid getting struck, and then a huge bolt came crackling down on the field and they all scattered and darted towards the tunnel towards the locker room, the rain started pouring, a fan on the opposite side of the field got struck by lightning and fell from the upper deck, most people fled the stadium, then as I was exiting my seat a huge tidal wave came pouring over the upper bowl of the stadium and the stadium began taking on water. The water kept rising and I began racing up the stairs to get to higher ground in the upper levels, water came pouring through the hallways and was chasing me up the stairs. It kept up with me knee deep all the way up the stairs until I got to the upper level which for some reason looked like the terminal of an airport, then I blacked out and the next thing I know my aunt is picking me up from the airport and says what a night, you're lucky to be alive, I couldnt remember what happened after I got up to the upper level of the stadium and up until that point of being picked up from the airport! That is about the time I woke up from the dream. It was one of the most vivid ones I have had in quite some time.

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
Interesting. I wish i could remember my dreams.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Thanks buddy! I'm excited to see what flavor I get sent!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just dropping in and checking out your thoughts thus far.
I hope you had a great Holiday! :D

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Haha. That is my buddy. Lets just say, he is the complete opposite of me. He enjoys eating pounds of bacon at a time and vegetating on the couch playing PS3 for 8 hours at a time.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Just dropping in and checking out your thoughts thus far.
I hope you had a great Holiday! :D
Thanks! My holiday is going pretty good. I dread going back to work. :( I haven't been dosing the past couple days because of the holidays. I plan on taking some tonight though. How was your holiday Iron?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's always a good idea to take a few days off from taking any sleep aid - at least in my opinion it is.

My Holiday was great! My wife had my truck's strereo system upgraded. Now all of my dark, hateful music is filling the streets of Georgia. :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's always a good idea to take a few days off from taking any sleep aid - at least in my opinion it is.

My Holiday was great! My wife had my truck's strereo system upgraded. Now all of my dark, hateful music is filling the streets of Georgia. :D
Iron knows his stuff. Regardless of the compound, it is always good to let your natural circadian rythme do its work. That is what weekends are for... when you do not need to wake early... of course unless you have children. :D

Adams