GMG760 is entering an Anadrualic State (sponsored log)

Page 6 of 22 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    that would be cool if mine came tomorrow. all 3 going in the same day haha.
    dumb me ! nvm!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    yeah admit it, you're both going to take it... haha

    lol ew.....


    I dont roll that way!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    lol ew.....


    I dont roll that way!
    You said you would if i choose you to run AS :P

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    You said you would if i choose you to run AS :P
    lol ok but only if im the top! wink wink

  5. GJ you edited your post when i hit reply. that tripped me out haha. I was like i swear I just read something else...yeah haha Psarm didnt go so good. Craig Start a Promotion thing in the section for LG and tell them I will ship my bottle. tell them it has 3 caps missing though. I cant use it i blow chunks as you know
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    GJ you edited your post when i hit reply. that tripped me out haha. I was like i swear I just read something else...yeah haha Psarm didnt go so good. Craig Start a Promotion thing in the section for LG and tell them I will ship my bottle. tell them it has 3 caps missing though. I cant use it i blow chunks as you know
    lol sorry bro i am a quick editor!

    yeah that sux bro! Sorry to hear about that!

  7. You know you want it!! Crack that sheet open and lets go.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. hahahaha... looks like everyone wants a shot at Grila... you're starting to compete with TG2 for the biggest slut award.

    Yea, I have been buying ABB speed shots and Cold Thunder drinks EVERY DAY trying to wait out thursday without cracking and buying a bottle of some PWO drink that will just be used like 3 times then put away... Then I figured out how much I spent in 2 weeks on each single drink, and I realized I should've just bought a bottle of some PWO drink and saved the rest... lol oh well.

    Yea, I am going to start dosing today. I am going to continue clomid through thursday, then follow up the next two weeks with 10mg nolva. I may not dose the second week depending on how I feel my recovery has been... I feel fully recoverd already (I know that this may not be the case and PCT NEEDS to continue). Anyway, other than my SERM, I am going to run AS solo. This should be interesting!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  9. Woooooohooooo look forward to the review! Mine should be here any day now!

  10. Nice! It seems that everyone is really anticipating this PWO drink. I will be dowining my first dose around 4PM PST today.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    hahahaha... looks like everyone wants a shot at Grila... you're starting to compete with TG2 for the biggest slut award.

    Yea, I have been buying ABB speed shots and Cold Thunder drinks EVERY DAY trying to wait out thursday without cracking and buying a bottle of some PWO drink that will just be used like 3 times then put away... Then I figured out how much I spent in 2 weeks on each single drink, and I realized I should've just bought a bottle of some PWO drink and saved the rest... lol oh well.

    Yea, I am going to start dosing today. I am going to continue clomid through thursday, then follow up the next two weeks with 10mg nolva. I may not dose the second week depending on how I feel my recovery has been... I feel fully recoverd already (I know that this may not be the case and PCT NEEDS to continue). Anyway, other than my SERM, I am going to run AS solo. This should be interesting!

    lol me a slut.... no way.... they can look, but they can not touch!

    im going to test my bp today and see how it is. if its cool then i will try the AS today and work with it!!!

  12. haha I love how you put 4 pm PST

  13. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    haha I love how you put 4 pm PST
    Well most of you east coasters are done with your morning posts by the time I get in my office. Then by the time I am done with my day and workout, everyone else is asleep. lol.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  14. Yes! Mine is going to be delivered in about 2 hours! Oh yeah!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yes! Mine is going to be delivered in about 2 hours! Oh yeah!!!
    lucky, i wonder if mine has been shipped yet?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yes! Mine is going to be delivered in about 2 hours! Oh yeah!!!
    hahaha untill someone holds up the UPS man!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Well most of you east coasters are done with your morning posts by the time I get in my office. Then by the time I am done with my day and workout, everyone else is asleep. lol.

    **** not me brotha! I go to work at 4pm, CT done at 12, in the gym at 12:15am done at 2:30 home at 3 am... I'll be looking foward to it..!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    hahaha untill someone holds up the UPS man!
    GIMME ALL YOUR AS!!!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  19. Synchronizing my watch right now..mark
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Stick'em up for your AS!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    GIMME ALL YOUR AS!!!
    and hearing a little joker voice running down the street with it chanting , grila jujitsu, grila jujitsu, grila jujitsu!

  22. a caper invovling holding up the UPS man for AS? Sounds like another hit comedy staring Brad Pit and an overpriced ensemble cast.

  23. did yalls come UPS or USPS?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    did yalls come UPS or USPS?
    UPS
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    UPS
    dang it that means I will have to wait till like 6 just to see if it comes today...I hope it does.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  26. Mine came USPS

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    and hearing a little joker voice running down the street with it chanting , grila jujitsu, grila jujitsu, grila jujitsu!

    man im the mutha fucking batman bitch! know one is taking my shiznit!

    im the mutha phucking hip hop opatimus my rhymes are bottom less..... lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Mine came USPS

    stupid fool....... (latina mama voice)

  29. couldnt find it at NP, looks extremely badass though. this is going to be good

  30. Quote Originally Posted by rbuecker View Post
    couldnt find it at NP, looks extremely badass though. this is going to be good
    Not at NP yet, if you request it though it might happen

    Courier man just delivered the goods, going on my lunch break to pick it up.........mmmmmmmmmm
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 09:18 PM
  2. What to Stack with Anadrualic State?
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:42 PM
  3. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 03:25 PM
  4. Anadrualic State and other supps
    By jb28ca in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 04:26 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 05:52 AM
Log in
Log in