GMG760 is entering an Anadrualic State (sponsored log)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What up everyone?!

I am very happy to say that this is my FIRST sponsored log, I was one of the 3 chosen to run LG's Anadraulic State.

First and Foremost, I am very pleased to be part of this study, I respect LG immensely as a leader of cutting edge bodybuilding supplements. My first real hormonal cycles were LG cycles. I am very glad to now be working alongside this fine company to help study and better understand their new, testosterone-boosting, pre-workout drink Anadraulic State.

Special Thanks to everyone at LG Sciences, Especially Craigmatthew and 3clipseGT!

I will be running this compound solo, during the final 4 weeks of my Mdrol PCT.

I ran CEL's Mdrol, a clone of Superdrol for three weeks. I ran the compound at 10/20/20. I gained around 10-12 lbs. My strength went up ridiculously. I am currently 6'0", 201 lbs, 12%bf or so. My PCT so far has been aimed at getting my HPTA back in shape so that I can run Anadraulic State as close to Solo as possible during the final stage of my PCT.

So far here is how my PCT has been hashed out:

Week 1 - Clomid- 100mg, 6 tab DTHC (DTHC began dosing 3 days prior to end of cycle), 50mg DHEA, Cycle Assist
Week 2 - Clomid - 50mg, 6 tab DTHC, 50mg DHEA, Cycle Assist
Week 3 - Nolva -10mg, Anadraulic State (1 Scoop), Cycle Assist
Week 4 - Nolva - 10mg, Anadraulic State (1 Scoop), Cycle Assist
Week 5 - Anadraulic State (1 Scoop)
Week 6 - Anadraulic State (1 Scoop)

Anadraulic State is a Pre_Workout drink that seems to be like a perfect LIGHT PCT product.

PSARM - Ostole (80% extract)
Natty SERM - Resveratrol 50%, Ellagic Acid 40%
Anti Aromitase - 3b-hydroxy-Urs-en-28-oic acid 25%
Androgenic Potentiator - Sodium Caprylate
Creatine Matrix - BioCre (creatine peptides), Creatine Malate, Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Orotate
Pump Complex - L-Arginine, Arginine Orotate, Waxy Maize Starch
Insulin Potentiator - Bitter Melon 10:1 Extract, Cinnamon 10:1 Extract
Hormonal Growth Booster - Marus Alba
Cortisol/Lactic Acid Block - Schizandra Extract, Lycium Extract, Beta Alanine
Essential Amino Acids - Hydrolized Protein, L-Lucine, Taurine, L-Glutamine
Focus Factors - Caffeine, L-tyrosine, Glycine

Holy cow that was a lot to type out... People talk about "Garbage Pale formulas" where companies (Musclesh*t) just throw a million different supplements into one uber supplement... and this is SOOO far from that. All the ingredients look very interesting and should be VERY synergistic together, and PERFECT FOR PCT!!!

I for one am very stoked. I was told that it should arrive next monday, which gives plenty of leeway to get it and my log ready for my week 3-6 of PCT. I know I am early... that's just how i roll. Get the legwork out of the way explaining stuff, and be ready to log log log once the time rolls around. A week and a half should fly by.

I hope everyone comes along for this ride, I'll be here on AM, as well as another undisclosed location logging this for LG. My workout logs will be same, but the questions and comments from others should be unique to each forum, so give 'em both a read if you have the time and are lucky enough to know where my other log is.

As far as the rest of my info goes... in case you weren't along for the ride for the past 8 months...

I eat about 3-4000 calories ED. I am not bulking, but I am not cutting... I would say that this is a recomp focused on keeping my gains from my cycle. I believe that my BF will drop with my carb intake after being off the superdrol.

My diet consists of
Protein: Chicken, Turkey, Eggs, Steak, Fish
Carbs: Brown Rice, Potatoes, Bran cereal, Oatmeal, fruit, veggies, WMS
Fats: Fish Oil, Natty PB, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, avocado

I eat 4 solid meals every day, I try for 5 when I am bulking. I drink 3 casein Shakes a day, one mid morning, one mid afternoon, and one around 10PM. I drink 2 whey shakes a day, Pre WO and Post WO.

I concentrate on keeping my protein intake above 1.5gm per lbs of bodyweight and then adjust my carbs and fats as per my goals. Right now I am slowly peeling the carbs back, but keeping them relatively high to keep my size from the cycle. I don't worry about slipping up on diet if it is good food. If I eat more food, I do more cardio. I rarely cheat, but you will catch me at In n Out on a Sunday afternoon... gotta have me a good cheeseburger now and then.

If someone wants to see my actual meal plan broken down I'll type it out. Once. I feel my physique speaks for itself when I say I understand how to eat right.

My workouts consist of :
Mondays - Chest/Triceps and light cardio
Tuesdays - Legs
Wed - cardio and abs
Thurs - Back/Biceps and light cardio
Fri - Shoulders/Forearms/Calves -light cardio
Sat - cardio and abs
Sunday - Break

If anyone wants my workout plan, I'll be happy to post that... if not you can just follow the log and find out what I do in my attempt to get HYUGE!!!

Lightweight Baby!

-Garrett aka GMG760

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
In for this one; one solid looking PCT you got there, bro ! Looking forward to seeing how you like the Anadraulic State !

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In for this one; one solid looking PCT you got there, bro ! Looking forward to seeing how you like the Anadraulic State !
Good to have ya here brotha!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, Im along for the ride this could easily be the best preWO supp out there.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
so subbed brah!

cali we roll DEEP!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in bro..Good luck this. This is the log ive been waiting for! Great enrty into to it also, very detailed! I wish I knew what subbed ment lol...So im in and subbed i guess LOL..

LG33

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yes the day has come! Can't wait to see how this treats you man! Thrash that iron!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You know I gotta role with my homie. This product sound very promising and I look forward to the nitty gritty.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bomb ass first post bro!!!!! Glad we could pop that sponsored log cherry for ya!!! :lol:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Im in bro..Good luck this. This is the log ive been waiting for! Great enrty into to it also, very detailed! I wish I knew what subbed ment lol...So im in and subbed i guess LOL..

LG33
Subbed is short for subscribed. You used it correctly. :rofl:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to see your meal plan broken down, I want to see your meals :lol:
Is that the new DTH @ 6 caps/day?

For fats I see you've got the avocado's for the saturated, but I sweat by coconut oil (unrefined if possible). I've finally got it carried at NP if you want to try it in the future (Only caps atm, but 12oz. liquid coming soon too http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/virgin-coconut-oil-1000-mg-120-softgels.html )

Also as a suggestion, considering making sub-heading. In your OP, you can do things like Product Information, Diet, etc . Makes it much easier to read :) Also you could have just posted an image of the ingredient list, but I like your committment :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to see your meal plan broken down, I want to see your meals :lol:
Is that the new DTH @ 6 caps/day?

For fats I see you've got the avocado's for the saturated, but I sweat by coconut oil (unrefined if possible). I've finally got it carried at NP if you want to try it in the future (Only caps atm, but 12oz. liquid coming soon too Virgin Coconut Oil (1000 mg/120 Softgels) By: NOW Foods )

Also as a suggestion, considering making sub-heading. In your OP, you can do things like Product Information, Diet, etc . Makes it much easier to read :) Also you could have just posted an image of the ingredient list, but I like your committment :)
Thanks, all good suggestions, I'll be sure to implement them. I guess I got a little hasty with starting this log early and wound up running out of time... my girlfriend doesn't have a lot of patience for my internet logging. :rofl:

I'll post my entire diet plan including the meals this evening... It's probably gonna have to be pretty late, so check back for that one tomorrow.

Edit: Oh yea and I am taking the original DTHC.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So here are my first two PCT workouts, I am very, very happy with both of them. Still breaking new PR's in a couple different lifts, the really important ones too!!!

Monday -

Chest/Triceps/Light Cardio
DB Bench - 75x12, 95x10, 110x6 PR, 110x4 ... I want bigger dumbbells at my gym...
DB incline - 70x10, 80x10, 85x8... pretty pooped from the 110
Cable Flys - 50lbsx10, 60lbsx10, 70lbsx10

Skull Crushers/CG bench Superset - 25'sx10each, 35'sx10 each, 45's x6(pressed 10 times)
Bodyweight Dips - 30, 20, 20
Tricep Pressdown (supinated/pronated supersets) - 100x10each, 120x10each, 140x10 (reverse gripx6)

Light Cardio - half hour of uphill walking. 5 on the incline, speed=3.7 mph

Tuesday -
Legs
Squat - 135x10, 225x10 (gets lighter each week :D ), 275x7 PR, 315x2PR!!! I finally got the 315 up!!! TWICE!!! I am finally at the point where I don't feel like a complete p*ssy in the squat rack. I was squatting next to a guy who probably weighed as much as I do... not as fit... but just as big and he was squatting 155... Made me feel REAL good. That was one of my Mdrol cycle goals, to hit 315 on the squat. I think it is mostly just getting comfortable/getting my head right in the squat rack. Being a tall guy, it didn't come naturally to me (squatting that is)... now that I seem to have better balance/stability, the weights just keep going up. This is a 50lbs increase on my max squat in 3 weeks.:head:

RDL - 225x10, 315x8, 475x1 PR!!! Just killin' it today!!!, 405x3
Leg Press - 360x10, 450x10, 540x10, 630x6... legs were spent.
Calves on Leg press - 180x20x3 sets
Quad extention - 150x10, 170x10, 200x10
Hammy curl - 50lbsx10, 60lbsx10, 85lbsx10

I spent a good 15 minutes stretching after this one... I need to strech more.

Mood: I was in a great mood. The DTHC really gives me some aggression. The Clomid is not making me very moody... we'll see if I don't get mood swings by the end of week 2. Overall, I have a very nice sense of wellbeing... don't we all when we lift some PR's?! I am a bit antsy for my AS...

Energy: Good amount of energy, I am glad to have caffeine back in my day. I would say an 8 out of 10 for energy.

Strength: PR's baby... strong as I have ever been.

Stamina: Pretty good to set PRs in Squats and then go do it again with my RDL.

Attitude: Kill 'em all. No prayer for the dying. I'm starting to surpass some of the guys I once considered "big" compared to me at the gym. It's a good feeling. No going back now. I think I heard the weights talking sh*t about me at the gym... I had to slap them around.

Weight/size - Still at 201. Getting leaner by the day.

Workout/Mealplan to come later tonight!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no invitation???

haha, I'm in to follow this one homie!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout man! Impressive falt bench db's!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
no invitation???

haha, I'm in to follow this one homie!
I invited EVERYONE from my Mdrol log to come over here... that includes you homie. LOL.

Glad to have you here bro! You to Ari!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout man! Impressive falt bench db's!
Thanks, my DB press is much further along it's development than my barbell is.

I just changed my barbell grip and it seemed to be all the difference in the world... so maybe things will even back out.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So here are my first two PCT workouts, I am very, very happy with both of them. Still breaking new PR's in a couple different lifts, the really important ones too!!!

Monday -

Chest/Triceps/Light Cardio
DB Bench - 75x12, 95x10, 110x6 PR, 110x4 ... I want bigger dumbbells at my gym...
DB incline - 70x10, 80x10, 85x8... pretty pooped from the 110
Cable Flys - 50lbsx10, 60lbsx10, 70lbsx10

...!
damn homie...great presses! we gotta hit the gym before christmas!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub-sational G! Some serious DB weight on the bench. The squats are rockin too. Just wait until you find your grove on those and watch the weight really jump.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sub-sational G! Some serious DB weight on the bench. The squats are rockin too. Just wait until you find your grove on those and watch the weight really jump.
Thanks, I have always been more comfortable on DB bench than BB. The heavy dumbells are hell on my body though... a lot more carrying weights around and kicking them up into position.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I have always been more comfortable on DB bench than BB. The heavy dumbells are hell on my body though... a lot more carrying weights around and kicking them up into position.
yeah lifting heavy Db's isn't that bad, it's the getting round the gym with them!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job on the PR's....One good thing with the DB's when your done with a set and your walking them back you just look sick! veins a popping and all... Good start.. any comment on the AS yet?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nevermind about the AS I forgot your holding off till the end...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love working with DBs. They give you a more natural range of motion.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use powerblocks...I can't even drop them when I finish.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good job on the PR's....One good thing with the DB's when your done with a set and your walking them back you just look sick! veins a popping and all... Good start.. any comment on the AS yet?
AS arrives monday.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love working with DBs. They give you a more natural range of motion.
it's funny, I have AC joint separations in both shoulders from injuries...BB KILLS my shoulders, but I can get a better range of motion from DB's and it doesn't irritate my shoulders as bad.

you'll almost never see me post BB bench.

but I do notice that when I'm lifting heavy (over 110) on DB's that I get a lot better lift when I have someone hand them off to me...carrying them over to the bench takes enough work that I usually lose one rep on my lift.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You usually can only lift about 3/4 the weight with DBs as opposed to the BB weights. The stabilizing necessary with DBs is much greater and needs alot more effort.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You usually can only lift about 3/4 the weight with DBs as opposed to the BB weights. The stabilizing necessary with DBs is much greater and needs alot more effort.
I'm about even on my DB and BB now, but I used to be really DB dominant. Practice is really what helps.

haha roll them eh? Yeah but that takes to long man :p

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if you are benching 240 BB, you can throw up 120 lb DBs?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So if you are benching 240 BB, you can throw up 120 lb DBs?
Well for a start I'm not bench 240 for reps. If the rep count is even for both, then I'm lifting more or less the same yes. Might be a difference on 2 reps max.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It's different for different people.

I have been able to move the 110's around since my first MMV2 run... that is 220 lbs total. I was stuck at 225 BB for like 3 reps for what seemed like FOREVER. For a while, I thought my DB was gonna pass my bench.

Then I changed my BB bench grip (and took mdrol) and my BB numbers jumped like 55-60 lbs. I can't wrap my thumbs under the bar anymore. I lose a ton of strength, and my wrists hurt. It seems like it would be less safe to tuck my thumbs back behind the bar, but I feel like I am able to keep my wrists/hands in the correct position to maximize my output. I have seen plenty of other people bench like this, it is where I got the idea. It just makes my arms move in a better range of motion I think, there seems to be less stress on my elbows too.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I have been able to move the 110's around since my first MMV2 run... that is 220 lbs total. I was stuck at 225 BB for like 3 reps for what seemed like FOREVER. For a while, I thought my DB was gonna pass my bench.
was I there the first time you threw those up?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
was I there the first time you threw those up?
No, actually I was very much finished with my M1D/MMV2 run by then. I believe I was on my AP/Recreate/Napalm cut for last summer... towards the end of it... so I was pretty light like 182 or something... and probably working out in the 12-15 rep range. I doubt I was pushing the 110's at the time.

I incline DB pressed the 95's for the first time when you were there. I think we started out on incline.

The first time I threw up the 110's I was like almost tweaking out from all the anger my first mmv2 run gave me. I think my girlfriend at the time was getting scared of working out with me because I was getting so intense. I was considerably smaller when I did it the first time... I think I got 2 reps and then 2 assisted reps. I remember a trainer at my gym looking at me like she was gonna have an anxiety attack for me. I seriously think she thought I was gonna hurt myself. When I dropped the DBs she breathed this sigh of relief that made me laugh even though i was so amped up. :lol:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
No, actually I was very much finished with my M1D/MMV2 run by then. I believe I was on my AP/Recreate/Napalm cut for last summer... towards the end of it... so I was pretty light like 182 or something... and probably working out in the 12-15 rep range. I doubt I was pushing the 110's at the time.

I incline DB pressed the 95's for the first time when you were there. I think we started out on incline.

The first time I threw up the 110's I was like almost tweaking out from all the anger my first mmv2 run gave me. I think my girlfriend at the time was getting scared of working out with me because I was getting so intense. I was considerably smaller when I did it the first time... I think I got 2 reps and then 2 assisted reps. I remember a trainer at my gym looking at me like she was gonna have an anxiety attack for me. I seriously think she thought I was gonna hurt myself. When I dropped the DBs she breathed this sigh of relief that made me laugh even though i was so amped up. :lol:
Im sorry GMG, this is off topic but I know exactly what your talking about (the sigh/laugh) today I got 275x4 on flat BB and then 265x5 on decline BB, both times I let out a big YUUUUPPPP YEA BBUUUDDAAYYYYY, then just laughed, the pump was amazing both times! :lol:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Then I changed my BB bench grip (and took mdrol) and my BB numbers jumped like 55-60 lbs.
:icon_lol:
Ive always wrapped my thumbs under the bar :thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So your thumb goes back towards the rest of your fingers right? That's what I am doing at least. I no longer "grip the bar with my thumb going the opposite way of the bar.