GMG760 is entering an Anadrualic State (sponsored log)

Page 11 of 22 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Sub'd.. Good log so far.

2. Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    Sub'd.. Good log so far.
    Thanks bud. Haha, remember when you were gonna have that competition with guil-t? lmao!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   

3. Those shrugs are up there big man. Have you thought about doing biceps on another day instead of after back. They are probably a little used up from that. Just a thought.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. Yea, my arms are probably going to get a day of their own here in two more weeks or so.

Those shrugs suck for me. If I use wraps I can throw another plate on the b*tch. I just bought some chalk today, I am gonna use that for a while and see if I can't get my grip stronger... I have a pretty good grip, but my hands get sweaty.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Sooo here is my workout updates from the past two workouts.

Back/Biceps
    Wide grip pull downs - 160x10, 180x10, 200x8, 230x4 rest for 10 breaths x3 more. I have been reading about DC training, and I just figured why not incorporate one last set like that and see how it felt. Wow... pretty intense pump. I kinda like it... we'll see how DC goes as soon as I am through with PCT.
    BB rows - 135x10, 185x10, 205x7, 135x15
    CG cable rows - 160x10, 180x10, 200x8
    low lat pressdowns - 50x10x3 sets

My back strength is really through the roof for me right now. I am quite a bit stronger than I was not too long ago.

Biceps
    Preacher curls - 25's on an ezbar x10x3 sets. I haven't done preachers in a LONG time... I lost quite a bit of strength with it, makes me think that my shoulders are cheating my biceps... and from my bicep development, that could very well be the case. Preachers for two more weeks before I switch it up... these are giving me awesome pumps.
    Hammer DB curls - 30x10, 40x10, 45x10... fiftys were taken... oh well.
    cable concentration curls - 30x10x3 sets

During this workout I almost puked. Not sure if it was the AS or the combo of AS and 70gm WMS, or just me kicking my own ass. I dosed the AS without the WMS yesterday, and it didn't make me feel nauseous. Gonna try two scoops soon... not sure if I am going to today. One scoop gets me really freakin wired. Which is NOT the case for me with most PreWO supps. The feeling is more like being "on" something, than just tweaked out. Much more easy to focus and dig deep rather than just exploding for a set and then losing steam at the end of a few exercises. My mood has been good, this AS seems to be a good choice for PCT as far as a creatine/arginine with added benefits of a bunch of testosterone support supplements.

Shoulders/Abs/Cardio
    Military Press superset with Arnold Press - 135's and 45's. 4 sets of 10.
    Upright row 135x10x3sets
    lateral/front raise superset - 15x10, 20x10, 25x10. The lighter I go on these the more my shoulders seem to pump up. I have trouble with my traps overpowering my shoulders a lot... so the lighter I go (to a point), the better I can concentrate on my deltoid.
    BB shrugs - 225x10, 315x10, 315x10, 225x10
    Miltiary hammer strength press - plates x20, plates x15

Cardio 20 minutes HIIT on eliptical.
    Bro! looking great man! your putting up some serious weight!
    •   

6. Workout motivation for the afternoon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOmPZZ7Ve9w&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Hollywood Undead - Undead (Out The Way)[/ame]

7. ^^^ Tight ****ttt^^^

8. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Workout motivation for the afternoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOmPZ...eature=related
    Yeah not bad! Haven't heard of them before.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I have a pretty good grip, but my hands get sweaty.
    thats what she said

10. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Thanks bud. Haha, remember when you were gonna have that competition with guil-t? lmao!
    Haha yeah that was pretty funny!

P.S.
    Beast song.

11. GMG you ever try doing your laterals with a focus on keeping your elbows above your wrist, it pulls the side/rears into action instead of the generic thumbs up, elbows down all front delt laterals. Also works good to do it with your elbows at 90 degrees and once again elbows above wrists.

12. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    GMG you ever try doing your laterals with a focus on keeping your elbows above your wrist, it pulls the side/rears into action instead of the generic thumbs up, elbows down all front delt laterals. Also works good to do it with your elbows at 90 degrees and once again elbows above wrists.
    I tend to do my side laterals and my front raises both with the dumbbell horizontal. Every once in a while I'll tilt the dumbells to either side to emphasize more on my front or back delt. But I tend to do extra exercises to hit my rear delts.

13. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Sooo here is my workout updates from the past two workouts.

Back/Biceps
    Wide grip pull downs - 160x10, 180x10, 200x8, 230x4 rest for 10 breaths x3 more. I have been reading about DC training, and I just figured why not incorporate one last set like that and see how it felt. Wow... pretty intense pump. I kinda like it... we'll see how DC goes as soon as I am through with PCT.BB rows - 205x7
    CG cable rows - 200x8

My back strength is really through the roof for me right now. I am quite a bit stronger than I was not too long ago.

Biceps
    Preacher curls - 25's on an ezbar x10x3 sets. I haven't done preachers in a LONG time... I lost quite a bit of strength with it, makes me think that my shoulders are cheating my biceps... and from my bicep development, that could very well be the case.

Shoulders/Abs/Cardio
    Military Press superset with Arnold Press - 135's and 45's. 4 sets of 10.
    Upright row 135x10x3sets
    lateral/front raise superset - 15x10, 20x10, 25x10. The lighter I go on these the more my shoulders seem to pump up. I have trouble with my traps overpowering my shoulders a lot... so the lighter I go (to a point), the better I can concentrate on my deltoid.BB shrugs - 225x10, 315x10, 315x10, 225x10
    I see you've tested the waters on the DC type sets. Nice. I love 'em!! They have really jacked up the intensity of my training. I'm hooked.

I think the reason I'm so strong on preacher curls, is that maybe my delts or traps are getting way too involved in the movement, robbing my biceps of the stimulation they need. But on my lighter "back-off" sets, I feel them directly in my biceps. So it's best to switch up the workload. Heavy sets with lighter finishing sets to really target those muscles.

And same deal with the laterals and front raises. My overly strong and overly developed traps want to do the work. So I experiment with my hand positioning. Try holding your hands like you're pouring water from a teapot on the side laterals. Your thumbs will be lower than the other side of your hand.

And for the front raises, I feel them better if I rotate my hands during the movement. Start with palms facing in against your thighs. Then rotate (supinate) them as you bring the DB's up and your palms are facing the floor at the end of the movement.

Try these on for size and tell me in a couple of weeks if you're not feeling the exercises in your delts more.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

14. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I see you've tested the waters on the DC type sets. Nice. I love 'em!! They have really jacked up the intensity of my training. I'm hooked.

I think the reason I'm so strong on preacher curls, is that maybe my delts or traps are getting way too involved in the movement, robbing my biceps of the stimulation they need. But on my lighter "back-off" sets, I feel them directly in my biceps. So it's best to switch up the workload. Heavy sets with lighter finishing sets to really target those muscles.

And same deal with the laterals and front raises. My overly strong and overly developed traps want to do the work. So I experiment with my hand positioning. Try holding your hands like you're pouring water from a teapot on the side laterals. Your thumbs will be lower than the other side of your hand.

And for the front raises, I feel them better if I rotate my hands during the movement. Start with palms facing in against your thighs. Then rotate (supinate) them as you bring the DB's up and your palms are facing the floor at the end of the movement.

Try these on for size and tell me in a couple of weeks if you're not feeling the exercises in your delts more.
    This here is an awesome point, just yesterday i did exactly this, because i had seen it in a magazine, excellent feeling, its often the problem with heavier weights, it robs you of quality.

15. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    its often the problem with heavier weights, it robs you of quality.
    I dont know about you guys, but I never feel good going really heavy with shoulder stuff, Ive always felt better in the 8-12 rep range, not the 4-6, just my .02

16. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I dont know about you guys, but I never feel good going really heavy with shoulder stuff, Ive always felt better in the 8-12 rep range, not the 4-6, just my .02
    heavier weights actually hurt my joints. i have to keep the weight low and just do lots of sets and am hoping that eventually the pain from heavier weights goes away.

17. Quote Originally Posted by rbuecker View Post
    heavier weights actually hurt my joints. i have to keep the weight low and just do lots of sets and am hoping that eventually the pain from heavier weights goes away.
    Ever try cissus... works like a charm for my elbow.

18. So the AS really jacked me up yesterday... I don't know if it was the new Hatebreed CD I bought and put on my Ipod gym mix that got me so pumped, or if it was all AS... but I just wanted to tear the weights to shreds yesterday. The intensity was cranked up higher than it has been in a long time. This stuff hits me before I finish the entire glass of it. I like it too because it doesn't give me the shakes. NOXplode can give me the shakes if I am not careful, and then doesn't even work unless I have an empty stomach.

This stuff is pretty darn good LG. Any other flavors coming out? I have had enough fruit punch flavored drinks for a lifetime and a half.

19. I hear ya on the fruitpunch flavored shizz. Thunder-no-likey!!

The USPLabs JACKED is a refreshing and light tasting lemon flavor. Very nice. And it amps me up sooooo good!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    So the AS really jacked me up yesterday... I don't know if it was the new Hatebreed CD I bought and put on my Ipod gym mix that got me so pumped, or if it was all AS... but I just wanted to tear the weights to shreds yesterday. The intensity was cranked up higher than it has been in a long time. This stuff hits me before I finish the entire glass of it. I like it too because it doesn't give me the shakes. NOXplode can give me the shakes if I am not careful, and then doesn't even work unless I have an empty stomach.

This stuff is pretty darn good LG. Any other flavors coming out? I have had enough fruit punch flavored drinks for a lifetime and a half.
    You started using an ipod finally?

21. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Ever try cissus... works like a charm for my elbow.
    cissus got me through some rough times, but i think it's a result of losing flexibility and dedicating a lot of time to my desk job previously. not a whole lot of movement involved in typing. even when starting out on some smith machine exercises, i can see that one arm is held tigher than the other from lack of stretching.

on the good side, since starting an all out shoulder assault, i am able to move heavier weights before feeling the same pain and actually feel the muscle working as opposed to bone grinding itself to death

ive shown a few guys at work this AS log and i think i have at least one guy for sure going to order some in the next week or so. i'll have to steal some from him

i love days where the gym cowers in fear as soon as you cross the threshold. dont forget to let the door hinges do their thing on the way in, you dont want to have to pay for new doors anytime soon!

22. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    You started using an ipod finally?
    I never use one when I cruise with a workout partner, I like being able to yell at the person I am working out with and joke around. But when I am by myself... yea I broke down and started using my ipod again. I think I heard "never gonna give you up" by rick astley while doing dead lifts or something and just couldn't take it anymore. My gym really likes the "typical" workout tunes and breakup songs. It's either "I wanna make up right now now now" or whatever that akon song is, or "push it" by salt n peppa. I kinda have this goal to find wherever they keep the XM radio or whatever they use at 24 hour to broadcast their stupid, stupid music and steal it, take it to an empty field and tee off on it a la office space.

23. Well said, but never underestimate Push It.

24. Push it over a cliff..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

25. Perhaps fruit punch was used as their are so many things to try and mask the calling it "fruit punch" was just the easiest option :P

26. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Perhaps fruit punch was used as their are so many things to try and mask the calling it "fruit punch" was just the easiest option :P
    haha yeah the fruit punch flavor is not the most appealing. I tend to try and avoid any supplements
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

27. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Perhaps fruit punch was used as their are so many things to try and mask the calling it "fruit punch" was just the easiest option :P
    Probably so. There is a lot of stuff in there... and some of it from my recollection of accidentally getting a taste of different pills of the same ingreadients is pretty strong.

28. yo! sorry i have been mia! it has been a bitch getting to mexico! lol

29. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    yo! sorry i have been mia! it has been a bitch getting to mexico! lol
    No problema, mi hermano!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    No problema, mi hermano!!

lol grassy ass! i have just been chillen. loving the girls here!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 08:18 PM
  2. What to Stack with Anadrualic State?
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
  4. Anadrualic State and other supps
    By jb28ca in forum Supplements