GMG760 is entering an Anadrualic State (sponsored log)

Page 11 of 26 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Hahahahahaha...Thats wrong! I cant post it.... Gave me one hellof a laugh when I read this..!

It is way wrong, but i had to say it! it darn funny!

2. ah just got home and my as till has not come but my napalm and lipoderm did. haha join my log guys and guess im thread jacking G hope you dont mind
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

3. Do you see your self going to 2 scoops bro? Or IYO is 1 plenty ?

4. I dunno. I am not about to buy another bottle of the stuff from GNC for 70 bucks just to use two scoops. If the kind staff at LG could give me a price closer to what NP would sell it for, then yes, I will probably buy a second bottle and try 2 scoops in a week or so. It all depends. If LG makes a decision on 3clipse's contest, then things might change.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

5. 2 scoops! Insane :P
    •   

6. Is the AM50 still flying at LG?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Is the AM50 still flying at LG?
    I think so yes, if not there is also a 30% off as well.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I dunno. I am not about to buy another bottle of the stuff from GNC for 70 bucks just to use two scoops. If the kind staff at LG could give me a price closer to what NP would sell it for, then yes, I will probably buy a second bottle and try 2 scoops in a week or so. It all depends. If LG makes a decision on 3clipse's contest, then things might change.

LOL Im waiting for the same thing...Craig Poll the troops together and hold a conference... yea 70$ is insane...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    LOL Im waiting for the same thing...Craig Poll the troops together and hold a conference... yea 70$ is insane...
    i'll try buzz them and see if they are awake.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Is the AM50 still flying at LG?
    was working yesterday
    Iron Legion Rep

11. All this talk makes me ****ing crazy! i cant wait till tomorrow! I get to hit this **** hard!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    All this talk makes me ****ing crazy! i cant wait till tomorrow! I get to hit this **** hard!!
    You might as well treat yourself to a half scoop 'tester'...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    You might as well treat yourself to a half scoop 'tester'...

lol no way! i want to savor every scoop! I cant just tempt my self, I will go over board! lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    lol no way! i want to savor every scoop! I cant just tempt my self, I will go over board! lol
    haha a little test wont hurt :P

15. subbed, nicely done.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha a little test wont hurt :P

lol im glad this **** aint drugs, cuz boy.... i would be ****ed! lol

17. Just open it and take a sniff Grila...do it do it
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Just open it and take a sniff Grila...do it do it

lol does licking the cap count?

19. Length of the lick applies here...

20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Length of the lick applies here...

well then im up **** creek! lol

21. So I just won the other LG contest... 3 goodies of my choice from their website!!! Holy cow, it's like Christmas came early this year!

Thanks Craig, 3clipseGT, LG, Latspread,... who am I forgetting... um, the new guy... lol.

I'll definately start dosing my AS double now... hehehehehe.

What to get, what to get... I am tempted to ask for just MMV2, but I think I want to try T911 and their new IGF supp... any word on when the IGF comes out?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

22. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    So I just won the other LG contest... 3 goodies of my choice from their website!!! Holy cow, it's like Christmas came early this year!

Thanks Craig, 3clipseGT, LG, Latspread,... who am I forgetting... um, the new guy... lol.

I'll definately start dosing my AS double now... hehehehehe.

What to get, what to get... I am tempted to ask for just MMV2, but I think I want to try T911 and their new IGF supp... any word on when the IGF comes out?

you lucky mother Flucker! lol

good job bro! congrats! go for the mmv2!!! maybe kick a bottle my way... lol jk

23. go with t911. i plan to grab some and have heard nothing but good stuff about it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    go with t911. i plan to grab some and have heard nothing but good stuff about it.
    Not sure when the new igf is out, but I'd grab t911, Anadraulic State and MMv2. That would be an insane stack!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Not sure when the new igf is out, but I'd grab t911, Anadraulic State and MMv2. That would be an insane stack!
    dude I want my AS to come in so damn bad haha. and then Hopefully grabbing some t911 beginning of next year. I just saw the contest yall are running at the other place. that is freakin sweet. how come nothing transformation wise is run here?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. INVICTUS!!!! an Iron Legion sponsored log
    By Dma378 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 08-11-2016, 03:47 PM
  2. BDub's in an ANADRAULIC STATE of mind (a sponsored ASGT log)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 11:56 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 04:52 AM
  4. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 11:28 PM