Ari4216's Selectively Modulating Androgen Receptors with a Sponsered LG PSARM log

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ari4216's Selectively Modulating Androgen Receptors with a Sponsered LG PSARM log

psarm.jpeg

pSarm: Extreme Gains Strength And Size While Increasing Endurance!

First let's discuss what pSARM will do for you and second we can detail pSARM to show you how we can deliver results from a product that is effective. Let's run down the list of ingredients so you can see for yourself.

Cnidium is an herb that contains the natural pSARM osthole. The raw herb contains very little Osthole, but our special process standardizes the plant for only the pSARM osthole. Other companies may use a lower grade 10 or 20 percent osthole which doesn't have the same effect as our 90% extract. Only the right dose of osthole will stimulate the pSARM effect and we have the unique process for standardizing the herb for the highest Osthole content. Osthol could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity. Osthol may have androgen-like effects and gonadotropin-like effects. Only the high dose of Osthole will have this positive effect and we have standardized to contain over 90% Osthole, making it very potent.

Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis is an herb that has anabolic and pSARM effects. We use the highest standardized extract to achieve a higher concentration of pSARMS from the Hibiscus plant, the 5:1 extraction method gives us the most potent Hibiscus extract available in a sports supplement. This amazing herbal pSARM is proven in the scientific literature to increase recovery time and improve NOS. However it's anabolic qualities are what we are after!

As a note LG Psarm has reduced the yohimbine amount from 2mg per pill to 1 mg. Good for me because I'm sensitive to stims.

LG PSARM will be the main mover in my supplement regimen for this log.

However, here is a list of supplements that i will concurrently take;
Usp Labs Jacked(pre)
Nos Ether(pre)
Scivation Vasocharge(pre)
Waxy Maize(intra)
Usp Labs Bulk P-slin(intra)
Musclemilk
Xtend
Hawthorn Berry Extract
Celery Seed Xtract
Fish oil
ZMA

(most of this is basic supplement regimen for me)

A picture of myself, taken from a cell phone camera, its about two weeks old,my camera phone broke. Blurry as well.
ari-newest-2.jpg

Name:Obvious
Bodyfat:18 percent according to electronic device,may not be accurate.
Weight:208
Workout Type:Transformative, usually split into legs/trap, biceps/back,and chest/triceps/delts.
Goals:Gain Muscle and lose fat,with a priority on losing fat

Thanks LG for giving me the opportunity!

Last edited:
ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

As a note, i took one Psarm pill yesterday and today i took two to build up myself up for the yohimbe, just in case.

The one i took yesterday gave me some energy and aggression, and i did all my chores quickly and intensely. However, my heart rate was pretty abnormal. I guess i already too some stim a few hours before and had a workout and then took this, some my heart rate was abnormal. I took some celery extract and fish oil to combat this it worked well. Celery extract works fast as opposed to Hawthorn Berry.

Today the yohimbe didnt effect me as much heart effect wise. The Psarm seems be creating a mental agression though,however im tired from the intense P-slin fueled workout i had yesterday.

No workouts today.

Will take 3 pills tomorrow.

Last edited:
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet Lets get it rolling brotha Im in and watching! Good luck with it:thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bro goodluck.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see how this treats ya,... as looking for something natural to use in the future!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man! Perhaps be careful and dosing lots of stims with the pSarm...keep a close eye on that heart :)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking good man! Perhaps be careful and dosing lots of stims with the pSarm...keep a close eye on that heart :)
Yeah i am, i only take stims pre workout, in this log, in the form of Vasocharge and Jacked.

Im taking Celery Seed Extract with the pSARM, before i couldnt take the celery seed extract because it made me nauseous, but with the psarm i didnt get nauseous yet. Maybe the celery lowered it too much, i dont know.

Thanks.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

The pSarm gave me an unintended boner while I was trying to study on the computer today. And you know how things progress with that. But I tried to ignore it and was successful at ignoring the UB. I didn’t want to waste energy, I had a research report to finish. My heart rate was pretty crazy but then it settled down.

I took a second dose later with no further unintended occurrences. My heart rate wasn't effected on the second dose either.

Only 2 caps today as well.

Agression was slightly elevated a certain points during the day.

Im will be bolding Day to Day progressions, so it will be easier for someone to sift through the log, if they choose to do so.

No other comments.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The pSarm gave me an unintended boner while I was trying to study on the computer today. And you know how things progress with that. But I tried to ignore it and was successful at ignoring the UB. I didn’t want to waste energy, I had a research report to finish. My heart rate was pretty crazy but then it settled down.

I took a second dose later with no further unintended occurrences. My heart rate wasn't effected on the second dose either.

Only 2 caps today as well.

Agression was slightly elevated a certain points during the day.

Im will be bolding Day to Day progressions, so it will be easier for someone to sift through the log, if they choose to do so.

No other comments.
Nice update man!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
subbed, im also logging pSARM but have to wait due to the fact i am currently logging shred matrix for muscle pharm, but i am curious as to whether you will be running formadrox xtreme after the psarm as the label recommends

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed, im also logging pSARM but have to wait due to the fact i am currently logging shred matrix for muscle pharm, but i am curious as to whether you will be running formadrox xtreme after the psarm as the label recommends
no, but i will be running something!maybe t-911.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
im contemplating buying another bottle of psarm along with a bottle of formadrox xtreme... still unsure as to whether or not i want to tho

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Its coming in the mail, got it with the AM50 code. Free shipping and 28 dollars,very nice!
It's niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You will seriously love this stuff man! Libido, pumps and strength!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You will seriously love this stuff man! Libido, pumps and strength!
Yeah i hear really good things about it, ill probally log it after this log.

But u know how much yohimb its got?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i hear really good things about it, ill probally log it after this log.

But u know how much yohimb its got?
I'm not entirely sure, but it's listed near the end of ingredients so I'm assuming very minimal amounts. I haven't heard of one person feeling sick from it

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
alright well i'll look into that for sure

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Leg Workout

Leg Curls-150-10,150-9,170-8
Leg Extensions-130-10,130-8,130-8
Dumbell Squats70-20,100-15,140-6
Romanian Deadlifts-100-8,100-8,100-8

Usually leg days are my least favorate day and today was no different. I went to gym within an hour of waking up,which usually isnt the best time for me. I took two scoops jacked, 1 scoop Nos Ether, and 1 cap Psarm. I literally felt high from the jacked. But the stregth wasnt there. Music was a little bit more intense. But actually i just felt like not working out,but i forced myself.

Psarm is going good at 2 caps. My libido was out of control today to the point of making me fatigued. Which wasnt good for the latter part of the day.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Leg Workout

Usually leg days are my least favorate day and today was no different. I went to gym within an hour of waking up,which usually isnt the best time for me. I took two scoops jacked, 1 scoop Nos Ether, and 1 cap Psarm. I literally felt high from the jacked. But the stregth wasnt there. Music was a little bit more intense. But actually i just felt like not working out,but i forced myself.

Psarm is going good at 2 caps. My libido was out of control today to the point of making me fatigued. Which wasnt good for the latter part of the day.
haha high libido made you tired? I'm almost scared to ask!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3mgs of yohimbe per tab of T911. Its not as potent though, i have used up to 4 tabs a day with no problems.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
does the t-911 have a negative effect on libido like some atd's and test boosters

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does the t-911 have a negative effect on libido like some atd's and test boosters
Nope it doesnt eradicate estrogen like ATD, so no libido problems. Like my trusty sidekick Craig has stated, quite the opposite.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg Workout

Im with you bro I hate legs, But I do them. sometimes I'd rather be shopping with my wife..that there tells you something lol...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Legs are like 50% of the body, so smash them hard man!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ladies love the legs :p
My gf LOVES my calves. No joke, shes like obsessed with them, always rubbing them and walking behind me to see em in action! Im like damnit women, praise me for my arms or chest, not my calves!!! :trout::lol:

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry i missed this ARI, Hope it goes well, Russian

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:think:

Yeah ladies do love the legs,strangely.

By the way welcome Russian

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
My gf LOVES my calves. No joke, shes like obsessed with them, always rubbing them and walking behind me to see em in action! Im like damnit women, praise me for my arms or chest, not my calves!!! :trout::lol:
Maybe she's secretly checking out the glute striations?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Nothing especially interesting to report today.

Psarm dosing stays the same at 2 caps. Agression was leveled today.

I went and bought some loose leaf Yerba Mate and some Kava Kava tea, anyone who is into tea, has to try these two. Excellent for stress relief.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I look forward to some angry libido filled training sessions :p

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Workout day

Triceps/ Biceps

Today was a freakin amazing workout!!!

My pump was humoungous in the gym, crazy.
Agression was crazy as well, but not as crazy as my arm pumps.

Biceps Curl-35-8,35-8,40-6,25-10
Arnold Concentration Curl-35-8,35-8,35-6,25-12
Hammer Curls- 25-8,25-10,25-10

Bodyweight Tricep-Focused Dips- 3 sets of 8-14
Triceps Extensions-80-12,110-6,90-8,90-8
Triceps Pulldown-100-8,120-6,100-6,80-12

Pre
2 caps Psarm
1 scoop Vasocharge
1 scoop Jacked

Intra
7 scoops Xtend
70 grams waizy maize
800mg Bulk P-slin

Hawthorn Berry 3 caps before and after

Awesome,awesome,awesome pumps!!!
Workout was almost euphoric in nature. Love arm days!!!

WHOOO!!!!!!:bb3:

Some of this after the workout:toilet:though.

Got new cameraphone, Picture taken Kind of Fuzzy but i just took it to show my arm pump. The quality is kind of bad, but hope you can see my arm pump,looked better in person though.

Attachments

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What caused the crazy pumps?

Id say a combination of The Psarm, Citruline Malate, and P-slin.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Subbed got my psarm in the mail too, good start, any tracking % LG to PM me?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Glad to hear the aggresion is up as well! Go the big pumps!