Roots does Dienedrone by A.M.S.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0

    Roots does Dienedrone by A.M.S.


    First off,

    Want to thank A.M.S for choosing me for the logging opportunity. This is a sponsored log, and I will give information in a non-biased manner. I will go into detail about myself and my workout regime and what I plan on eating.

    Age: 25

    Sex: M

    Height: 5'9

    Weight: 194

    Bodytype: Oddball, meso in spots, skinny fat ecto in others. Pretty hard to say. Legs/Back are strongpoints, chest and arms are thin/**** body parts for me. I lost 20lbs this summer after contracting what the doctors think was Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. I have gained the majority of that back, and want to get all of it back before Christmas.

    Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): M/W/F/S split, giving a day to rest. Some days I will double up if I can't make it to the gym due to work/gym hours. I work 40hrs a week, managing a store and it is a high stress job.

    Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 30 minutes after workout is the usual, 5-8% incline @ 3.6 mph. I do at least a minimum of 3 days/week. I should probably incorporate it more, but I have a hard time balancing muscle and leanness. I have (what appears) to be a ****ty cortisol issue, your regular skinny fat ecto perhaps from a few years of alcohol and tobacco abuse and a stressful job. I do love me some cardio.

    Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Neovar, multi. I think it's pretty important to drop everything so I can vouch for the product. I've been using Neovar for the past month now, and I can honestly say I think I will just stick with creatine monohydrate in the future. Nothing against the product or AN as a label, I apparently don't do that well with CEE. I will be using NAC, Milk Thistle, CoQ10 and Arjuna for general well being and health. If anything needs to be added, I will do so at my discretion but no other ergogenic supplement will be added.

    Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Carb Cycling, stole a template that Shelby Starnes (nutritional guy under Troponin - Justin Harris) had in a Q&A on Elite FTS.

    Work Days
    350 protein
    450 carbs
    50 good fat

    Off Days
    350 protein
    150 carb
    80 good fat

    Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2G

    Short Term Goal: Let's aim for 5lbs of LBM

    Long Term Goal: 205 @ 9% would be great, primarily fill out in my upper body. Fill out arms / chest and trim waist size.

    ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Alcohol on occasion, in particular glass or two of dark wine once a week and occasionally a dark beer (Ale, Stouts). I will more than likely drop all consumption during this run.

    Supplement history (as much detail as possible): 21 day cycle of Superdrol that I gained a solid 3 lbs on. I proceeded to gain 30 more after that cycle without PH/PS. I have used 1-T/4-AD before, wished we still had those goodies. Mine had expired but it was still the strongest I've ever been in my life. I generally suck with supplements, my favorite I've tried outside of a PH was Synthesize by Avant labs w/ glucosamine.

    Current / Progress Photos:
    Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): Yes, I will post a before and after at the end of my cycle, and I do plan on having bloodwork done at the end of my cycle (basic CMP panel). I recently had a series of bloodwork done because of RMSF, everything in range. My HDL runs high, last check was 65, liver enzymes usually tend to run higher naturally as well or I should say they seem to be succeptable to things easier than others on these forums. Had some problems in the past, but those are all good now. (Search threads by me and the bloodwork thread, then also on IA's forum I posted a bloodwork thread and found closure there * Mods remove reference if you see fit)

    Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

    Oh and I'll be having Japanese tonight, :hot:

    If you have questions, shoot. I will update this beast ED.

  2. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Answers
    0


    subbed all the best bro, will be watching, if you need any help just pm me!!!
  3. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    subbed all the best bro, will be watching, if you need any help just pm me!!!
    Will do it rs, thanks.

    I'm also going to add alot more to this thread like my goals, thoughts, ect. Headed out now to the gym.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0


    Got my stuff in yesterday, when I say stuff I mean stuff! A.M.S. is first class all the way, sent me two bottles of Drone and two bottles of Arom-X. Mucho gracias fellas.

    Today is an off day, going to relax and read quite a bit, hopefully get my mind right. Took my first cap with one of my usual shakes, actually got the recipe on this board. Chocolate cheesecake shake, 1c cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons chocolate instant pudding powder (SF/FF), 1/2 cup milk, 1 tablespoon PB, 2 whole eggs, ice to chill and 1 scoop whey and you have a nice release of fast and slow protein.
  5. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Got my stuff in yesterday, when I say stuff I mean stuff! A.M.S. is first class all the way, sent me two bottles of Drone and two bottles of Arom-X. Mucho gracias fellas.

    Today is an off day, going to relax and read quite a bit, hopefully get my mind right. Took my first cap with one of my usual shakes, actually got the recipe on this board. Chocolate cheesecake shake, 1c cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons chocolate instant pudding powder (SF/FF), 1/2 cup milk, 1 tablespoon PB, 2 whole eggs, ice to chill and 1 scoop whey and you have a nice release of fast and slow protein.
    a.m.s is really first class,that shake sounds like a treat..mmmmmmm..i'll be subbing this my man.goodluck!
  6. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    nice looking start, very detailed.

    how do you train? what style or whatever?

    that shake sounds like something i should try. I used instant pudding mix for the first time today i think that stuff will be a regular on my shopping list.

    AMS is a good company. they hooked me up with a free AMS towel :P when i logged for them. so take that! :P
  7. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Answers
    0


    I am definitely in ! Great set-up and sense of detail !

    I'm desperately trying to find what kinds of gains are experienced with Dienedrone, as it is a legit Tren-like PH. I spoke with a couple AMS reps (on bb.com) and they mentioned that the leanest and greatest mass gains were off of 1AD/4AD, whereas Dienedrone didn't offer AS lean of gains. That didn't sound right . . but could be diet dependent more-so than he took into consideration.

    Can anyone clear this up?

    Is Dienedrone ~=~ tren-like PH ~=~ LEAN MUSCLE gains, loss in BF, increased vascularity ?

    VS

    1AD/4AD ~=~ original 1AD/4AD = greater MASS/WEIGHT gains, more potential water retention, greater chance of increasing bodyfat ?


    Anyone ?
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  8. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I am definitely in ! Great set-up and sense of detail !

    I'm desperately trying to find what kinds of gains are experienced with Dienedrone, as it is a legit Tren-like PH. I spoke with a couple AMS reps (on bb.com) and they mentioned that the leanest and greatest mass gains were off of 1AD/4AD, whereas Dienedrone didn't offer AS lean of gains. That didn't sound right . . but could be diet dependent more-so than he took into consideration.

    Can anyone clear this up?

    Is Dienedrone ~=~ tren-like PH ~=~ LEAN MUSCLE gains, loss in BF, increased vascularity ?

    VS

    1AD/4AD ~=~ original 1AD/4AD = greater MASS/WEIGHT gains, more potential water retention, greater chance of increasing bodyfat ?


    Anyone ?

    Dienedrone/ t-roid/ trenadrol, should be a lean muscle builder, i say should because it doesnt aromatise, but some have noted soaking wet gains, Its advertised as being similar in structure to tren but its not really the same ,and if you are prone to hair loss you will get it with this, as it is very androgenic, you will get a loss in bodyfat as that is noted by most users, it possibly has thermogenic affects, and as a progestin you sweat alot more. Blood pressure goes up, and as most steroids it increases red blood cell count, wich goes towards vascularity.


    4-ad converts to dianabol so you will get similar effects and sides, combined with 1-ad wich is a very dry and potent mass builder you get a good balance as a little estrogen goes along way when looking for strength and mass, As long as diet is in check neither of these are likely to contribute to greater fat levels, especialy for somone like you viking, with your knowledge.
  9. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Dienedrone/ t-roid/ trenadrol, should be a lean muscle builder, i say should because it doesnt aromatise, but some have noted soaking wet gains, Its advertised as being similar in structure to tren but its not really the same ,and if you are prone to hair loss you will get it with this, as it is very androgenic, you will get a loss in bodyfat as that is noted by most users, it possibly has thermogenic affects, and as a progestin you sweat alot more. Blood pressure goes up, and as most steroids it increases red blood cell count, wich goes towards vascularity.


    4-ad converts to dianabol so you will get similar effects and sides, combined with 1-ad wich is a very dry and potent mass builder you get a good balance as a little estrogen goes along way when looking for strength and mass, As long as diet is in check neither of these are likely to contribute to greater fat levels, especialy for somone like you viking, with your knowledge.
    Couldn't get much clearer than that, bro ! Thanks for the review !

    .. so knowing my ways and preferences . . Russian, you suggest Dienedrone or the 1AD/4AD combo for myself ? .. Ran on low-carb, regardless . .
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  10. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Couldn't get much clearer than that, bro ! Thanks for the review !

    .. so knowing my ways and preferences . . Russian, you suggest Dienedrone or the 1AD/4AD combo for myself ? .. Ran on low-carb, regardless . .
    I think as i know what your goals are, and you will be doing fasted cardio, you would want something very anabolic, offering support to joints, not to hard on your liver and blood pressure, i would go for the 1-ad/4-ad combo, will it be transdermal or oral? Either way its a lovely combo for muscle growth, and the sides from it are not to bad, you wont get much lethargy because of the 4-ad, and the gains are easy to maintain, personaly i think these tren like compounds work best wih lots of carbs, whereas 1-ad/4-ad are great with just a calorie increase and also an increase in protein, plus the sides are straight foward and easy to deal with.
  11. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I think as i know what your goals are, and you will be doing fasted cardio, you would want something very anabolic, offering support to joints, not to hard on your liver and blood pressure, i would go for the 1-ad/4-ad combo, will it be transdermal or oral? Either way its a lovely combo for muscle growth, and the sides from it are not to bad, you wont get much lethargy because of the 4-ad, and the gains are easy to maintain, personaly i think these tren like compounds work best wih lots of carbs, whereas 1-ad/4-ad are great with just a calorie increase and also an increase in protein, plus the sides are straight foward and easy to deal with.
    It'd be oral, and from what I'm gathering from you and other logs, 1AD/4AD seems to be the 'nicer' of the two. I wouldn't want to deal with that increase in blood pressure; not now, with x-mas coming up and my family's house is always @ around 80 degrees + in snowy Colorado. And like you're saying, tren-compounds have the aforementioned sides and tend to be predominant in most people's cycles . . the the progestin sides scare me as well, as I once had gyno relapse from ATD following my M-drol/H-drol cycle last October/November.

    .. I'll be focusing my investigative attention towards the gruesome-twosome stack there. I appreciate the advice as always, Russian !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  12. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Got my stuff in yesterday, when I say stuff I mean stuff! A.M.S. is first class all the way, sent me two bottles of Drone and two bottles of Arom-X. Mucho gracias fellas.

    Today is an off day, going to relax and read quite a bit, hopefully get my mind right. Took my first cap with one of my usual shakes, actually got the recipe on this board. Chocolate cheesecake shake, 1c cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons chocolate instant pudding powder (SF/FF), 1/2 cup milk, 1 tablespoon PB, 2 whole eggs, ice to chill and 1 scoop whey and you have a nice release of fast and slow protein.
    Im glad your happy and the log is looking great! You can thank our great rep Laze for getting you guys that free pct.
  13. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    nice looking start, very detailed.

    how do you train? what style or whatever?

    that shake sounds like something i should try. I used instant pudding mix for the first time today i think that stuff will be a regular on my shopping list.

    AMS is a good company. they hooked me up with a free AMS towel :P when i logged for them. so take that! :P
    I honestly switch my training style up more than I should. I overanalyze training as with anything in my life really, just my personality. For the past few weeks, I've been training higher rep range due to a study I briefly looked at and hypertrophy. Working sets of 12 w/ 1:2 TUT ratio. I made my biggest gains using Doggcrapp training a few years back and went from 175 to 205 with this method, so I know I respond well to a lower rep range and increased resting periods. It's strange, during this period I thought rest pause meant like 2-3 minute rest, not 30-45 sec rest. I really like a four day split, although I've always used a three day split. I plan on utilizing this routine, maybe adding in some isolation stuff for nutrient uploading, but I don't like the rep scheme. I've never done well on 3x8 or 10's ect. I like pyramid weights, hitting all rep schemes and increasing weight. I will follow something like this

    Mon: heavy chest and back, light shoulders and arms

    Pressing variation - work up to heavy set of 8-10 **
    Pulling or rowing variation - work up to max set of 8-10 **
    Side lateral variation - 2 x 12-15
    Incline curl - 2 x 12-15
    Pushdown - 2 x 12-15

    Tues: off

    Wed: Heavy quads, light hams and glutes
    Squat- work up to max set of 8-10
    Leg press or hack squat- 1 x 15-20
    Leg curl - 2 x 8-12
    Calf raise - 3 x 10-10-10 triple drop (with 2 second pause at the bottom of each rep)

    Thurs: off

    Fri: Heavy shoulders and arms, light chest and back

    Military press- up to max set of 8 **
    Preacher curl - work up to max set of 10 **
    C.G. bench or dip - work up to max set of 12 **
    Cable x-over - 2 x 12-15
    Pullover - 2 x 12-15

    Sat: Heavy hams and glutes, light quads, calves

    Deadlift or rack pull - up to max set of 8
    Hack squats, Front squats, or lunges - 2 x 12-15 (light)
    Leg Curls or glute ham- 2 x 6-8 **
    Toe press on leg press machine- 4 x 20

    Sun: off

    This was taken from one of Kelly Baggetts articles. I like the concept, although Doggcrapp is pretty straight forward and I like that as well. I want to run a 4/day split, keeps me at it and I stay dedicated better than a 3 day. The above is more or less what I'll be running. Viking I guess we will see, I'll give you my experience, as I have run a 1-t/4AD transdermal before.
  14. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Dienedrone/ t-roid/ trenadrol, should be a lean muscle builder, i say should because it doesnt aromatise, but some have noted soaking wet gains, Its advertised as being similar in structure to tren but its not really the same ,and if you are prone to hair loss you will get it with this, as it is very androgenic, you will get a loss in bodyfat as that is noted by most users, it possibly has thermogenic affects, and as a progestin you sweat alot more. Blood pressure goes up, and as most steroids it increases red blood cell count, wich goes towards vascularity.


    4-ad converts to dianabol so you will get similar effects and sides, combined with 1-ad wich is a very dry and potent mass builder you get a good balance as a little estrogen goes along way when looking for strength and mass, As long as diet is in check neither of these are likely to contribute to greater fat levels, especialy for somone like you viking, with your knowledge.
    I think you may mean it's similar in most users experience to dianabol. Your looking at two completely different compounds. 4-AD converts to testosterone via the 3beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme (found in liver), not Dianabol. Dbol believe it or not doesn't bind well to the AR, and I've seen articles on lowering RBC count but never really researched and will never buy AAS due to risk. 4AD OTOH, definite RBC increasing compound. 1AD converts to 1-testosterone, 700/700 more AA then testosterone. FWIW I've used 4AD/1-T transdermal and hair loss was probably the most prominent on this cycle than the Superdrol one of the past. I would put most of the blame on 1-T, it's notoriously bad. I think if your going to lose your hair, your going to lose it no matter what PH/PS you use, some may be alittle bit worse than others. Dry/Wet reference applies only to water retention, if you take 50mg dbol your not going to get any fatter, maybe just be perceived as fatter due to water retention. Water =! fat. What are you talking about fat for RussianStar, you are freggin ripped! Have a
    :donut:
  15. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Dienedrone/ t-roid/ trenadrol, should be a lean muscle builder, i say should because it doesnt aromatise, but some have noted soaking wet gains, Its advertised as being similar in structure to tren but its not really the same ,and if you are prone to hair loss you will get it with this, as it is very androgenic, you will get a loss in bodyfat as that is noted by most users, it possibly has thermogenic affects, and as a progestin you sweat alot more. Blood pressure goes up, and as most steroids it increases red blood cell count, wich goes towards vascularity.
    exactly my response to the tren family. increased internal temp, vague aggression increase, 2 lbs per week of muscle gain, while leaning out a bit. blood pressure got a little silly, but i wasn't doing cardio, which might explain why it got as high as it did. blood pressure returned to normal within a week of my last dose. strength gains were easy to maintain - very easy. don't be surprised to get a 10% increase in strength per week. i think my bench went up around 7-8% per week, while my military press went up around 15% per week.

    take this with meals, which have some fats. if you forget, take it with a scoop or two of natural peanut butter. its non methylated, and the mono fats will aid in absorption.

    subbed. watching. good luck!
  16. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    I honestly switch my training style up more than I should. I overanalyze training as with anything in my life really, just my personality. For the past few weeks, I've been training higher rep range due to a study I briefly looked at and hypertrophy. Working sets of 12 w/ 1:2 TUT ratio. I made my biggest gains using Doggcrapp training a few years back and went from 175 to 205 with this method, so I know I respond well to a lower rep range and increased resting periods. It's strange, during this period I thought rest pause meant like 2-3 minute rest, not 30-45 sec rest. I really like a four day split, although I've always used a three day split. I plan on utilizing this routine, maybe adding in some isolation stuff for nutrient uploading, but I don't like the rep scheme. I've never done well on 3x8 or 10's ect. I like pyramid weights, hitting all rep schemes and increasing weight. I will follow something like this

    Mon: heavy chest and back, light shoulders and arms

    Pressing variation - work up to heavy set of 8-10 **
    Pulling or rowing variation - work up to max set of 8-10 **
    Side lateral variation - 2 x 12-15
    Incline curl - 2 x 12-15
    Pushdown - 2 x 12-15

    Tues: off

    Wed: Heavy quads, light hams and glutes
    Squat- work up to max set of 8-10
    Leg press or hack squat- 1 x 15-20
    Leg curl - 2 x 8-12
    Calf raise - 3 x 10-10-10 triple drop (with 2 second pause at the bottom of each rep)

    Thurs: off

    Fri: Heavy shoulders and arms, light chest and back

    Military press- up to max set of 8 **
    Preacher curl - work up to max set of 10 **
    C.G. bench or dip - work up to max set of 12 **
    Cable x-over - 2 x 12-15
    Pullover - 2 x 12-15

    Sat: Heavy hams and glutes, light quads, calves

    Deadlift or rack pull - up to max set of 8
    Hack squats, Front squats, or lunges - 2 x 12-15 (light)
    Leg Curls or glute ham- 2 x 6-8 **
    Toe press on leg press machine- 4 x 20

    Sun: off

    This was taken from one of Kelly Baggetts articles. I like the concept, although Doggcrapp is pretty straight forward and I like that as well. I want to run a 4/day split, keeps me at it and I stay dedicated better than a 3 day. The above is more or less what I'll be running. Viking I guess we will see, I'll give you my experience, as I have run a 1-t/4AD transdermal before.
    log looks sweet grassroots!..alright..ose:
  17. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Answers
    0


    I'm in, curious to see how it all works out, best O' luck!!
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,233
    Answers
    0


    subbed.. only thing I can see I'd change is upping my fat content, but that is me. I keep mine over 100g, but if that has been working for you, everyone is different.

    Very interested in seeing how this works out for you!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  19. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0


    Welcome to hell where you are welcomed to sell. Retail sucks at times, wished I had a normal chilly willy job.

    ****ing crazy day at work today, stressful is an understatement. Today was my first full day on Dienedrone, and what I noticed? I was so thirsty, my lips were getting chapped. I ate like I was going to workout today, but was unable to do work, so tomorrow I am off and we will be doubling up T/W then F/Sun, gotta do what you gotta do. Good news, I made quite a bit of paper today, including 2hrs OT. The sponge effect is definitely not placebo, I've drank over 1 gallon already and working on more. Eyes are a bit dry, feeling like I can eat anything and get away with it too. I'm pretty much never even keel in the temper department, so hopefully I won't get worse.

    Tatoo,

    I generally feel much better on lower carbs, higher fats. But after reading some of Bobo's old posts about carbs/fats and the whole low carb fad, I honestly think that lipids will be stored as fat just as easy (if not easier) as carbs. I will probably get more fat then what's listed, I only supplement with fat when I take the Dienedrone. Diet was great today, I'll put out an idea of what I eat day to day.

    Breakfast (Training day/High Carb)

    Shake - 1 cup oats, 1 banana, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 2 whole eggs (15g fat - eggs/oats/cottage cheese), 1 Dienedrone

    Meal 2 - Tuna sandwich w/ light mayo, small bagel w/ cream cheese, apple

    Meal 3 - Chicken Breast cut up on spinach salad, cheese, croutons, broccoli, thousand island , almonds / bowl of oatmeal squares cereal, 6oz milk, 1 Dienedrone (big meal baby)

    Meal 4 - Shake 1 cup oats, 1 serving prunes (5 prunes), 1.5 scoop whey, water, creatine

    Realized I wasn't going to be able to make it today, so I'm switching back to lower carb/higher fat

    1 serving jumbo shrimp (26g pro), spinach salad (like before but with vinegarette)

    2 chicken tenders, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, serving brussel sprouts and olive oil to cap the night off

    Workout days I like to aim 70-80g carb, 30-40g pro / meal
    If I'm having fat, then lower carbs and raise protein. Carbs are protein sparing, well so are PH/PS too.
  20. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Answers
    0


    i remember those days fondly. tren kicked my appetite very high. i remember i went to in-n-out, the only burger place worth going to, and had two double-doubles. that's rougly 2/3 pounds of ground beef for those who haven't tried them. 15 minutes after finishing, my g/f got all huffy that i ate lunch without her - so we went to grab some more food, and ate a footlong from subway.

    not the greatest diet in the world, but man tren makes your appetite crazy.

    get ready to start making some serious PR's!
  21. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0


    Took my Drone this morning w/ my whole food shake, along w/ CoQ10, Chocamine, Arjuna, EPA/DHA and Sensoril. Crazy ass dreams last night, remembered most of them. Bad part is they were work related, so hopefully I wasn't that stressed out in my sleep.

    On a side note, I'm going to start logging my **** in fitday again, it's been awhile (over a year) but it gives me a better idea and lets you guys see what I eat better too. You HAVE to try this shake, especially you hardgainers. Put your blender on the lowest setting, blend for a minute or so, it will be real thick due to the pudding. I used 2 tablespoons of FF/SF instant chocolate pudding mix. No whey in this shake, so it's all whole food. I love this shake in the morning, or if I'm going out when I know I'm not going to get food for 4-5 hours. Bad boy will stick with you for awhile. You may want to up the cottage cheese up to a 1 full cup, I just did 3/4 since I added 1/2 cup oats.



    Scale was 193.5 on empty stomach post deuce. :/ I'll stay off it for the next week if I can help myself.
  22. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Answers
    0


    Nice, logs lookin' good boss!!
  23. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Took my Drone this morning w/ my whole food shake, along w/ CoQ10, Chocamine, Arjuna, EPA/DHA and Sensoril. Crazy ass dreams last night, remembered most of them. Bad part is they were work related, so hopefully I wasn't that stressed out in my sleep.

    On a side note, I'm going to start logging my **** in fitday again, it's been awhile (over a year) but it gives me a better idea and lets you guys see what I eat better too. You HAVE to try this shake, especially you hardgainers. Put your blender on the lowest setting, blend for a minute or so, it will be real thick due to the pudding. I used 2 tablespoons of FF/SF instant chocolate pudding mix. No whey in this shake, so it's all whole food. I love this shake in the morning, or if I'm going out when I know I'm not going to get food for 4-5 hours. Bad boy will stick with you for awhile. You may want to up the cottage cheese up to a 1 full cup, I just did 3/4 since I added 1/2 cup oats.



    Scale was 193.5 on empty stomach post deuce. :/ I'll stay off it for the next week if I can help myself.
    thanks for the shake recepie bud,and your log is looking solid man!good job!
    board supporter
  24. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,970
    Answers
    0


    good luck on this cycle roots .. what's your dosing schedule like ?
    S.n.S team member
  25. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    good luck on this cycle roots .. what's your dosing schedule like ?
    One cap (50mg) first thing with my morning meal, second I aim for approx eight hours later, sometimes it's longer though since that's usually when I workout and I don't have as much fat around my pre-pwo meals. Second usually is after I workout, normal meal with at least 15g fat.

    Also,

    Just a quick blurb about Dienedrone, noticed no shedding thus far in the shower, and I usually get that with most PH/PS. Still early, but the effects are usually noticeable by the second day especially w/ any test/1-test product whether it be 4AD, Test or 1-T.
  26. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,970
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    One cap (50mg) first thing with my morning meal, second I aim for approx eight hours later, sometimes it's longer though since that's usually when I workout and I don't have as much fat around my pre-pwo meals. Second usually is after I workout, normal meal with at least 15g fat.

    Also,

    Just a quick blurb about Dienedrone, noticed no shedding thus far in the shower, and I usually get that with most PH/PS. Still early, but the effects are usually noticeable by the second day especially w/ any test/1-test product whether it be 4AD, Test or 1-T.
    sweet .. so your going to stay at 100mg through out the cycle or bump it up to 150-200 ?
    S.n.S team member
  27. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Answers
    0


    don't do 150mg. please god.
  28. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,970
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    don't do 150mg. please god.
    lol ..so staying 4weeks w/ 100mg is a good dosage ?
    S.n.S team member
  29. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0


    I won't be going over dosing recommendations, everything in moderation GQ and I would recommend the same to you.
  30. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Answers
    0


    Moderation is always a good call, but rarely observed. Nice to see those that understand.
  31. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0


    Pressing variation - work up to sets of 80lb DB on flat bench 9 reps
    Pulling or rowing variation - work up sets of 205lb barbell row 9 reps
    Side lateral variation - 2 x 12 (20lbs)
    Incline curl - 2 x 12 (30lbs)
    DB skullcrushers - 2x15 (30lbs) beeze, shouldve done more

    20min cardio 8% incline 20 min

    Next week I will add 5lbs on all lifts, except maybe dumbell presses and we will see what happens.

    Ok workout, nothing great. I did feel a hotter feeling than usual, hopefully the PR's will come. My chest is amazingly weak and always has been, hopefully that will change. Pic of diet up too, pretty good little bit more fat then I wanted but oh well. I'm just a regular person so diet changes everyday but is always real close to what I eat so it gives you an idea of caloric intake and the types of foods i usually eat. Fortunately I had today off so I could track this and give you an idea what I usually eat. During workdays I don't have alot of time to access this juggling work, gym and my gf.



    Legs/lower up tomorrow
  32. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Answers
    0


    Sorry i was MIA... Ive been sick a couple days ,but Im back now. Log is looking good and from that chart your diet looks dialed in all thats left is to hit those weight hard and those PB will come.
  33. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Sorry i was MIA... Ive been sick a couple days ,but Im back now. Log is looking good and from that chart your diet looks dialed in all thats left is to hit those weight hard and those PB will come.
    Hey JJ, hope you get to feeling better broseph!

    Yesterday was very hectic, the job was one of the more stressful days I've had this year. I got off about 30 minutes late, went to the gym and did legs. Still very impressed with drone's androgenic nature, I am getting no hair shedding, no acne but we are still very early in the run. I can't tell if it's making me more aggressive and agitative as I have a short fuse anyways. I do wake up a bit groggy, it wears off quick. Yesterday I had some crazy dreams, last night was good though. Anyways yesterday we had legs.

    Front Squat- work up to max set of 8 w/ 195
    Leg press or hack squat- 225 x 18
    Leg curl subbed for SLDL - 225 x 8
    Hammer Calf Raise 190 x 20 x 5
    Weighted abs on machine

    20 minutes light cardio

    Workout felt great. Can't stress this enough. I usually want to leave the gym and today I didn't feel that way. I feel like I am really starting to feel drone's ergogenic effects. I felt like I could decrease my rest periods, if I needed to do more sets I could've. I even threw in some random arm movements while I waited (I probably shouldn't have). Lots of energy in the gym today despite a really stressful day at the office (which is rare). Legs are moderately sore today, but I usually get sore the day after today with legs (DOMS). Diet was good yesterday, thank God I'm trying to gain weight, today would be a disaster if dieting. Going to do some myofascial release techniques today to limit soreness. Maybe this will help some of you, here is the document, I recommend you do this I feel it really does help with recovery.
  34. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Answers
    0


    Cool, thanks boss!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone!!
  35. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Hey JJ, hope you get to feeling better broseph!

    Yesterday was very hectic, the job was one of the more stressful days I've had this year. I got off about 30 minutes late, went to the gym and did legs. Still very impressed with drone's androgenic nature, I am getting no hair shedding, no acne but we are still very early in the run. I can't tell if it's making me more aggressive and agitative as I have a short fuse anyways. I do wake up a bit groggy, it wears off quick. Yesterday I had some crazy dreams, last night was good though. Anyways yesterday we had legs.

    Front Squat- work up to max set of 8 w/ 195
    Leg press or hack squat- 225 x 18
    Leg curl subbed for SLDL - 225 x 8
    Hammer Calf Raise 190 x 20 x 5
    Weighted abs on machine

    20 minutes light cardio

    Workout felt great. Can't stress this enough. I usually want to leave the gym and today I didn't feel that way. I feel like I am really starting to feel drone's ergogenic effects. I felt like I could decrease my rest periods, if I needed to do more sets I could've. I even threw in some random arm movements while I waited (I probably shouldn't have). Lots of energy in the gym today despite a really stressful day at the office (which is rare). Legs are moderately sore today, but I usually get sore the day after today with legs (DOMS). Diet was good yesterday, thank God I'm trying to gain weight, today would be a disaster if dieting. Going to do some myofascial release techniques today to limit soreness. Maybe this will help some of you, here is the document, I recommend you do this I feel it really does help with recovery.
    lookin good grassroots.keep up the good work!
    board supporter
  36. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    exactly my response to the tren family. increased internal temp, vague aggression increase, 2 lbs per week of muscle gain, while leaning out a bit. blood pressure got a little silly, but i wasn't doing cardio, which might explain why it got as high as it did. blood pressure returned to normal within a week of my last dose. strength gains were easy to maintain - very easy. don't be surprised to get a 10% increase in strength per week. i think my bench went up around 7-8% per week, while my military press went up around 15% per week.

    take this with meals, which have some fats. if you forget, take it with a scoop or two of natural peanut butter. its non methylated, and the mono fats will aid in absorption.

    subbed. watching. good luck!

    Great feedback buddy!!!
  37. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0


    Had a good workout last night, unfortunate mishap though. I was doing heavy shoulders, light chest and arms. Someone left 275 on the bar, and I was doing close grip bench so I was taking some weight off, missed a 25 and went straight for the 45 and the 25 fell directly on the top of my foot. I swear I thought I broke it. I don't think it's broken but I can't walk on it very well. Will upload a picture when I get alittle more time, at work now. Looking fuller and feel awesome in the gym though, good pumps and I never get pumps. I would imagine due to ****ty glycogen loading or something, my partner gets cramped from pumps doing sets of exercises and I rarely even get a pump. Not exactly built to thrive, just survive.

    BTN Military Hammer Press - 180lbs set of 8
    Preacher curl - worked up to 75lb set of 10
    CG Bench - 155lbs x 10, switched to BW dips 2x15 (this is after I hurt my foot, couldn't curl my foot doing bench)
    Pec fly machine - 140lbs 2x15
    Pullover machine - 2 x 15 180lbs

    Diet is going good, weight is gradually climbing. I feel good, no dirty harsh feel, no acne as of yet no real hair shedding. Good stuff, hopefully the foot gets better and I can get back to leg/pulling stuff.
    Last edited by Grassroots082; 11-29-2008 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Re-wording some douche-like language.
  38. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Had a good workout last night, unfortunate mishap though. I was doing heavy shoulders, light chest and arms. Someone left 275 on the bar, and I was doing close grip bench so I was taking some weight off, missed a 25 and went straight for the 45 and the 25 fell directly on the top of my foot. I swear I thought I broke it. I don't think it's broken but I can't walk on it very well. Will upload a picture when I get alittle more time, at work now. Looking fuller and feel awesome in the gym though, good pumps and I never get pumps. I would imagine due to ****ty glycogen loading or something, my partner gets cramped from pumps doing sets of exercises and I rarely even get a pump. Not exactly built to thrive, just survive.

    BTN Military Hammer Press - 180lbs set of 8
    Preacher curl - worked up to 75lb set of 10
    CG Bench - 155lbs x 10, switched to BW dips 2x15 (this is after I hurt my foot, couldn't curl my foot doing bench)
    Pec fly machine - 140lbs 2x15
    Pullover machine - 2 x 15 180lbs

    Diet is going good, weight is gradually climbing. I feel really straight, no dirty feel, no acne as of yet no real hair shedding. Good stuff, hopefully the foot gets better and I can get back to leg/pulling stuff.
    ouch! i hope your foots alright.short and sweet workout!looking good bro.
    board supporter
  39. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Answers
    0


    Ouch, sorry to hear that man, hope it's okay!!
  40. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0

    Smile


    grassroots how long are you planning on running this cycle?..4 weeks-6-weeks?
    board supporter
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dienedrone
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 07:19 PM
  2. Dienedrone PCT Help
    By TheHunter516 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 07:51 AM
  3. Dienedrone COA
    By Kulper1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 08:02 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 11:19 AM
  5. Nolva and Dandelion roots while on T1Pro?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 01:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in