Trying to be more Cool Primordial 1-T log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Trying to be more Cool Primordial 1-T log

Thanks to PP for getting me my package so quickly! 2 days from OR to LA was great.

I'm 5'10 190. I've been as big as 210 in the last few years. I've used plenty of orals ph's in the past. Decided to go transdermal because of the safety. The novelty was also intriguing to be honest.

The only thing to really note from today was the application. 5 pumps is alot! The only dermal's I've used are Napalm (Avant) and an old ergo Skulpt. Those were very different.

2 pumps covered my chest completely. I applied to my stomach and upper arms as well. No burning or irritation. No strong odor. It felt like I was just putting on lotion after a shower. It was actually quite pleasant.

Wish me luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

2. Subbed. I ordered some looking forward to your feedback.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. 1-T sounds awesome, and very appealing for a first cycle. Are you planning to follow the recommended OTC post cycle (as per Eric on the PP boards), or are you going more traditional with your recovery?

4. I'm down !

.. love me some transdermal action !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

5. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    1-T sounds awesome, and very appealing for a first cycle. Are you planning to follow the recommended OTC post cycle (as per Eric on the PP boards), or are you going more traditional with your recovery?
    I'll probably go ATD and something like t-bol or prime. I also have some LG t-911.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

6. r u using any support supps?

7. I have some AI life support. I also have sesamin on the way. I don't think support supps are as necessary though due to this delivery system.

8. Subbed. Just got my in the mail today. Good Luck!

9. Subbed!

This should be interesting.

10. Edit
    Last edited by DSMPOWERTSI; 11-20-2008 at 10:41 PM. Reason: N/M

11. Subbed!!!

12. i always kater to the safe side and when putting chemicals in my body, i take every precausion possible. How does one know how safe this is? It just came out. Im not saying your wrong, just that noone knows yet. Ill be watching and rooting for ya.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I'll probably go ATD and something like t-bol or prime. I also have some LG t-911.
    is that a mistype?

14. No. ATD has worked well for me in the past. I'm not interested in anything illegal, hence the 1-T.

15. nice, first single log on this product.

im looking foward to seeing how this works out for ya bro.

16. About 1 week in. Sort of an "alpha" feeling going on, though that is very subjective.

Today I had a sick pump with my arm workout. It was quite extra-ordinary. Looking forward to more of this.

17. is this available for sale yet?

18. Was for sale on the PP site, but may have sold out there. Should be at NP soon.
  19. 1-t

Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    is this available for sale yet?
    1-T is officially here

20. Thanks for the responses guys, I'll wait for it to hit NP!

21. Bump!!!

Cant wait to hear about your cycle. Keep us posted with sides, gains, and such... and pics!!!.

GOOD Luck!!!!!:bruce3:

22. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Thanks for the responses guys, I'll wait for it to hit NP!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-t-7-2-oz.html

Its in at NP check it out

23. From what I read, Eric at PP recommended you not apply to stomach area...sticking to chest, shoulders, upper arms, upper back, and neck.

24. Interesting. The directions on the bottle show pretty much everywhere above the waist as good to apply.

No sides so far. I'm up about 4 lbs in 10 days. I did not eat too much for thanksgiving so I don't consider that a factor.

25. I'll be in on this, thanks for logging cool.

26. man this stuff sounds awesome! is there any issues with blood pressure or liver toxicity with 1-t?

27. Hopefully not. Non-methyl plus a transdermal delivery. I don't plan on getting any blood work done though.

I may be experiencing some sides though. I seem to be holding water by the end of the day. Maybe I just need to drink more, but I seem much better in the morning. Any thoughts?

28. Day 13:

Today was the first day I really felt "on" in the gym. Pump/muscle fullness. Good aggression. Weight still seems to be climbing, though I am afraid it may not be as lean as I want.

Diet has been pretty clean though, which makes me think it may be water. I have LG's T-911 (anti-e), wondering if this might help here?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Thanks to PP for getting me my package so quickly! 2 days from OR to LA was great.
    DAMN!!!! Took mine a f'ing week to get to my house (BR).

30. sub and reps for running standalone!!

31. Yeah, mine still wont be in until tomorrow... so 1 full week, but I did choose the "free shipping", so I'm not going to complain
    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    DAMN!!!! Took mine a f'ing week to get to my house (BR).

32. i always kater to the safe side and when putting chemicals in my body, i take every precausion possible. How does one know how safe this is? It just came out. Im not saying your wrong, just that noone knows yet. Ill be watching and rooting for ya.

The only thing new about this product is the method of delivery. All of these products have been around for years.

33. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Day 13:

Today was the first day I really felt "on" in the gym. Pump/muscle fullness. Good aggression. Weight still seems to be climbing, though I am afraid it may not be as lean as I want.

Diet has been pretty clean though, which makes me think it may be water. I have LG's T-911 (anti-e), wondering if this might help here?
    Bumped questions for the second page

34. so is 1-T wet? are u seeing water bloat?

have u seen any significant increase in strength??

35. Quote Originally Posted by cranghel099 View Post
    so is 1-T wet? are u seeing water bloat?

have u seen any significant increase in strength??
    I'm wondering that myself.

Strength is good. Definitely up.

36. any updates on this?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

37. 3 weeks:

Up 10 lbs. I think I'm holding some water but, overall very happy with the results thus far. Strength is up, and no other sides thus far.

38. Thanks for the update. Any increased muscle hardnes or visable contracted bicep volume?

Similar Forum Threads

1. you know what would be cool...
    By acshadow in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 06:54 PM
  2. be cool
    By BLANE in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2005, 07:37 PM