Prime and Teenagers... - AnabolicMinds.com

Prime and Teenagers...

  1. New Member
    PaterSin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    Prime and Teenagers...


    I've been researching Prime by USP Labs and the site and ads all say Prime is non-hormonal and it dosn't effect your test or LH levels. I take creatine, nitric-oxide, and basic protein and I was wondering if a 16 year old could use Prime and still get only positive effects? Any feedback appreciated, cheers

  2. New Member
    PaterSin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    Anyone? lol
  3. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PaterSin View Post
    I've been researching Prime by USP Labs and the site and ads all say Prime is non-hormonal and it dosn't effect your test or LH levels. I take creatine, nitric-oxide, and basic protein and I was wondering if a 16 year old could use Prime and still get only positive effects? Any feedback appreciated, cheers
    Mate - I'd swap you all the supps in the world for your test levels.

    At your age all you need is to train hard, eat like godzilla and sleep like a baby and you'll pack a sh1tload of size on.

    Nothing wrong with a bit of protein powder though.

    Good luck mate! I wished I had started training at 16!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    kilmann40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    you will get pregnant. and then youll die.
  5. New Member
    Prodogy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    hahahahahahahah......but seriously is there any negative side effects with this supp??
    Last edited by Prodogy; 11-19-2008 at 05:23 AM. Reason: wrong wording
  6. New Member
    kilmann40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodogy View Post
    hahahahahahahah......but seriously is there any negative side effects with this supp??
    strength increases seem to be pretty popular...watch out for those
  7. New Member
    Prodogy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    thx
  8. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PaterSin View Post
    I've been researching Prime by USP Labs and the site and ads all say Prime is non-hormonal and it dosn't effect your test or LH levels. I take creatine, nitric-oxide, and basic protein and I was wondering if a 16 year old could use Prime and still get only positive effects? Any feedback appreciated, cheers
    Whole foods, protein powder, multi-vitamin, anti-oxidant, fish/flax, creatine (Cre-02)
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Banned
    Ubiyca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Mate - I'd swap you all the supps in the world for your test levels.

    At your age all you need is to train hard, eat like godzilla and sleep like a baby and you'll pack a sh1tload of size on.

    Nothing wrong with a bit of protein powder though.

    Good luck mate! I wished I had started training at 16!
    lol wtf?

    A 16 yr old doesn't have as much as testosterone as a 21 yr old..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Creatine and teenagers?
    By dollarbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 08:29 PM
  2. diet for teenagers
    By risktaker in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 05:46 PM
  3. Energy Drinks may put teenagers at risk.
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 09:24 PM
  4. Teenagers on M1T and Growth Plates?
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in