Andrew732's Prime experience

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is I thoroughly enjoy prime so far. Been on it for 5 days and everybody is saying how vascular I am looking. My pumps are very good. Here's a look at my pr's with my workout routine:
decline bench press barbell: 225 for 32 reps pr by 5 reps
flat bench: 225 for 22 reps (my chest was a little tired lol)
a bunch of dumbell exercises for biceps and forearms (great intensity)
10 sets of 100 bat decline situps with a 45lbs plate
5 sets of 100 bat decline situps with a 25 lbs. plate
other types of situps (great intensity with ease)
squats 135lbs for 35 reps as a warm up
squats of 225 25 reps twice
squats of 315 35 reps a new PR
squats of 405 20 reps
squats 500 10 reps new pr
quads exercises a bunchf them
Comments: What I hve noticed is that my body is more vascular than normal as well as fuller. I have gained a solid 3 LEGIT lbs. The only problem with this supp. is the fact that when you are training you do not want to stop; making it harder for your next exercises. Hunger and air pockets is another story, I have noted a sense of well being, but more like the alpha male feeling which I did not expect from this product. I will post more later, I have to go to work NOW. My boss even said what I was eating because I looked stronger than usual and more defined, My boss lol

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
well, after reading this, to say the least..

i cannot wait to start prime on monday...:woohoo:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
your log looks sweet,bro! i will deff. be following up on this!
:woohoo:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Glad you got some nice results already!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Goddam. You are a beast. 5'9" and only 170?? With those numbers?

Well, I can't for my Prime run to start on Monday now. I miss vascularity!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Goddam. You are a beast. 5'9" and only 170?? With those numbers?

Well, I can't for my Prime run to start on Monday now. I miss vascularity!
thanks bro, been training hardcore since I was 15,bro, not easy but achieveable, never touched a steroid, don't plan on either, let me know how prime works for you, my boss and brother have already said I gained size, the gains on this stuff are similar to those of steroids, still not the same thing.
It's an off day but vascularity is still present,did 25 pullups 10 mins. ago like nothing, so I assume the pump is still there

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
congrats bro, on the anabolic edge log!:woohoo:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The strength has kicked in for Prime, benched 315 for 10 reps, where I normally do it for 6 reps, squated 425 27 reps, which I normally do it for 25 reps, looking swollen, put on 8lbs of 100% lean muscle mass with the same diet always have, loving Prime, I am a good responder that is for sure.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
The strength has kicked in for Prime, benched 315 for 10 reps, where I normally do it for 6 reps, squated 425 27 reps, which I normally do it for 25 reps, looking swollen, put on 8lbs of 100% lean muscle mass with the same diet always have, loving Prime, I am a good responder that is for sure.
That's great news. I can only hope I get something near that. Congrats on the hard work.

BTW, did you try to send me a PM last week? My box was full but I've cleared some space in it now.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a bit confused here; you put on 8lbs of 100% lean muscle mass in 12 days? Do you feel a significant portion was water/glycogen? Glad that you're seeing the strength results though, nice job.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
straight up!! beast!..lol..! good job andrew!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I think there is someone who responds better than me, I didn't think that was possible. Keep the updates coming...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
the gains continue, I benched 365, a new max
squated well, but did not go for a max
I forgot to check my weight, what a deusch I am, lol
Anways am impressed so far, highly recommend this product to an athlete who plays power sports, I have gotten faster, etc. seriously

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Anways am impressed so far, highly recommend this product to an athlete who plays power sports, I have gotten faster, etc. seriously
that is animalistic behavior,bro!:woohoo:way to go!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What day you on now...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
day 17
WOW, week4 has been awesome in terms of strength gain and pumps. So I decided to up my dosage to 3caps before workout, My bench went from 365 to 380.
So far I have gained about 45-50lbs on bench and 90-120 lbs on squat, Prime is the real deal highly recommend it

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a video of your squatting? You can't blame me, but someone of those numbers are pretty unbelievable for someone 170 pounds.

not easy but achieveable, never touched a steroid,
Haven't you used 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a video of your squatting? You can't blame me, but someone of those numbers are pretty unbelievable for someone 170 pounds.
Yes. I would love to see this!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Haven't you used 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one?
tried it on day 1 and had an anxiety attack, oh by the way most experts do not consider 1-ad from AMS a prohormone or prosteroid, but it takes two weeks for it to convert anyways, and yes I do agree with you, it is hard to believe someone without evidence. My legs are my strongest attribute.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
You're handling 315 for 10 reps (also new pr), but you're maxing out @ 365 lbs?! .. Umm, red flag 1.

Red Flag 2: You're squatting is comparable to the great Tom Platz with his 23 reps with 500 lbs. I don't buy till I see . .

Red Flag 3: anxiety attack on day #1 of the new 1-AD? .. and you stopped ? .. that's what everyone says about their first run if they don't want people to know they took a PH. 'I took it for ONE day but felt sick, so I stopped' . .

Age?

.. also, what other products you currently taking ?

MrTexas1982

Awards
How's the Log coming along dude, looking forward to an update.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 20, the last day of my first bottle, I responded very well to prime, not saying everybody will get what I get. Here are my results:
45lbs on bench increase
120lbs. increase on squat
20lbs increase in dumbell exercises
shaved over .3 seconds on 60
2mph's on fastball
Good sense of well-being
gained 8lbs of lean muscle mass, LEGIT
I will buy the product again, it costs a lot, but the strength gains are worth the money

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
we are seeing some good numbers from andrew in the past weeks,some maybe hard to believe for some people,why not give good ,positive feedback instead of pestering him for proof,or questioning his integrity! im sure that he has nothing to prove to anybody,and just say,if he is lying,he is only lying to himself!..keep up the good work andrew732!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I want a picture! not for proof, but because those numbers your putting up at 5'9" 170-180LBS (not sure what your weighing now)...you must be one JACKED f*cker!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Regardless, I want pics, vids, anything you can to prove you've got these feats of strength down.

Also, 8 solid lbs of muscle in 20 days ?! I won't believe that for a second . . and I assume there's been NO fat gain ? No increase in body fat % ? . .

Instead of PM'ing me and explaining so-and-so, and telling me you understand my doubts of your records, post pics or vids of these supposed strength feats. I think that's detrimental to do ASAP, before you have half the people on this board simply BUYING what you're saying, and BUYING Prime as we're speaking, running into it with the intentions of gaining 8 lbs in less than 3 weeks.

You also failed to mention ANYTHING in terms of diet, training methods and additional supplements you're taking in this run . . .

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna see someone squat 5 times their body weight. I don't even care if it's him LOL

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 20, the last day of my first bottle, I responded very well to prime, not saying everybody will get what I get. Here are my results:
45lbs on bench increase
120lbs. increase on squat
20lbs increase in dumbell exercises
shaved over .3 seconds on 60
2mph's on fastball
Good sense of well-being
gained 8lbs of lean muscle mass, LEGIT
I will buy the product again, it costs a lot, but the strength gains are worth the money
.. you're saying the Strength gains are worth the money ? 45 lbs increase on bench in 20 days = $45 ? Dude, who the f*ck won't go buy this product now ? .. thinking they'll jack their bench up one plate a bottle . .

.. another red flag, however, is the fact that you think the STRENGTH-gains are worth it . . BRO, 8 LBS OF LEAN MUSCLE IN 20 DAYS SOUNDS A HELLUVA LOT MORE APPEALING THAN 45 LBS HIGHER ON YOUR BENCH PRESS, BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK IT WAS WORTHWHILE MENTIONING THAT 8 LBS MUSCLE IS WORTHY OF $45 ? . .

I need to see proof before I'm buying anything said in this log, end of story.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna see someone squat 5 times their body weight. I don't even care if it's him LOL
I'll throw on 1,100 lbs on my next leg day. You bet it'll be on YouTube !

.. Actually, I'm gonna run over to the discount supplement shop around the corner and pick up a bottle of Prime. By next Thursday's Leg session, I bet I can just jump straight for 1,220 lbs !!!! (+120 lbs)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
alright, gentleman,its entirely up to andrew,and what he wants to do!..show proof!..or not!..so we can put all of this to rest!..obviously no one will be satisfied until he does!..so we will have to see what will happen?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait, is this the same dude who just became a rep for AI?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Pick a side and stick to it .. stop pu$$yfooting around . . :frustrate
i dont got a side to pick here,you are obviously trieing your best to discredit him,for the simple fact that he won the rep position,so what if he cant squat what he says,im sure a.i wasnt looking for tom fokin platz!..there were looking for a person who would be well suited for what he has in his noggen!..and not in his legs!i have always been for the under dog,and it might come back to bite me in the ass,but i will take a stand with him,because he is alone!..and has done nothing to anyone!..you dont like his stats,just ignore it!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
What it do bslick?

No one cares if he can squat a lot of weight. Hell, so what if he did 135lbs for sets of 8?

People care about if he can't do what he says he can, because that will ruin credibility for his position representing a much larger 'being' rather than just representing himself.

As I'm saying this, I'm eating pastries. Yes, I stopped at the bakery after closing up the gym. And yes, I waited until no one could see me to start eating.
i agree fog!..we will just have to see what he does!mmm..pastries huh!..lol..!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
i dont got a side to pick here,you are obviously trieing your best to discredit him,for the simple fact that he won the rep position,so what if he cant squat what he says,im sure a.i wasnt looking for tom fokin platz!..there were looking for a person who would be well suited for what he has in his noggen!..and not in his legs!i have always been for the under dog,and it might come back to bite me in the ass,but i will take a stand with him,because he is alone!..and has done nothing to anyone!..you dont like his stats,just ignore it!
Stop ending every goddam sentence with an exclamation mark.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Dude it is simple I have no camcorder, so I will get bashed, don't worry my next log will contain only exercises, diet, and feeling of products, will not put what weight I use. I understand people are upset because no proof, but the way the individuals are going about it is way to immature for me. Believe me if I had a camera, I would record it with no problem, for crying out loud I do not even have a camera. Let us end this thread on a good, take it how you feel and that is it. Let bygones be bygones, I have nothing to lie about, can we please call this a truce, that is all I am asking. Further more I have been training hardcore for more than 5 years, may I add.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Haha, yes, I'm a sour-pu$$ because he got the rep position and I didn't . .

.. that ain't the reason, homie-who-needs-to-use-a-spelling-and-punctuation-checker. He's got no credibility as there's no proof of the pudding. He's praising USPlabs' PRIME and saying it's done this and that for him, claiming out-of-this-world gains that are only comparable to the professional athlete on AAS. He's got everything to prove, man, people are probably reading this log and stocking up on PRIME thinking it's the $hiznit. I'm not trying to discredit PRIME, but I will discredit andrew93y49237 for everything he's posted in here. And he acknowledges that we might not believe his records and gains . . yet doesn't come back with proof in pictures nor videos . . He doesn't further back it up with a sample diet and training program either, nor does he say anything about other supplements he's using .. He's blown up a PRIME-balloon that's about to pop. The truth will come out, and I'll be pointing fingers and laugh then just as I am now . .

And ignore his stats !? You MUST be f*cking kidding me.. His new-found stats are the ONE thing he credits PRIME for. So if I am to ignore his stats and records, this log is MUTE. God dammit, brainiac, why do I got to explain it in black-on-white for ya !? .. under-dog, my a$$.

andrew should just start . . :run:
anyways blah,blah,blah,!..like i said we will just have to see!..you can say,what ever the hell you want!..and i made a thread to vote for your favorite candy, but i forgot to include sour's,but you still can check it out if you want to!..bro, just take it,he got picked and you didnt'..no sense crying over spilled milk.and why are you trieng for the position,you still got irishcannon to pass also,if anything!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Dude it is simple I have no camcorder, so I will get bashed, don't worry my next log will contain only exercises, diet, and feeling of products, will not put what weight I use. I understand people are upset because no proof, but the way the individuals are going about it is way to immature for me. Believe me if I had a camera, I would record it with no problem, for crying out loud I do not even have a camera. Let us end this thread on a good, take it how you feel and that is it. Let bygones be bygones, I have nothing to lie about, can we please call this a truce, that is all I am asking. Further more I have been training hardcore for more than 5 years, may I add.
You realize that pound for pound you're one of the strongest squatters in the world? You should be on the circuit, be sponsored and have a reality show.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
anyways blah,blah,blah,!..like i said we will just have to see!..you can say,what ever the hell you want!..and i made a thread to vote for your favorite candy, but i forgot to include sour's,but you still can check it out if you want to!..bro, just take it,he got picked and you didnt'..no sense crying over spilled milk.and why are you trieng for the position,you still got irishcannon to pass also,if anything!
I'm crossing my fingers that your age doesn't match your profiles age. If I'm 34 and writing worse than a five year old, I'd hate my life, too. You're pathetic, I mean, literally PATHETIC.

You oughtta just :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate over and over and over and over and over again.

.. actually, it sounds like you've had enough hits to your head as it is. I actually find that I pity you. Hang in there, you'll get your life on track some day.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I do in the near future plan to powerlift, seeing how far baseball takes me, like I said Rugger lets forget about it, I will not put stats until I have a camcorder for PR's, etc, just a normal log of the products, Lets all hug, lol.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I do in the near future plan to powerlift, seeing how far baseball takes me, like I said Rugger lets forget about it, I will not put stats until I have a camcorder for PR's, etc, just a normal log of the products, Lets all hug, lol.
So you say your squat went up 120 pounds, what does that put your max at?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I a do not want to say until I have a camcorder, why must we ignite the fire, let us drop it please, proof is what you want, so that is what I must do my friend.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
MOD EDIT: Last warning...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Actually my friend, plenty of teammates have seen me lift, I dont know if they have a camcorder, If I get one it will be because I rent one, not becuase I have to beg a teammate of mine, ITS OVER, LETS FINISH THIS THREAD,PLEASE

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
What's your 60? I wish I could have taken prime and cut .3 off of my time. Maybe I could gone somewhere! Fastest I ever ran was 6.7 something.

Seriously, what's your max? And your team mates outlift you? WTF MATE?! Do you guys play in the Chernobyl league?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
lol, None of teammates outlift me, I have been power squatting since 9th grade, if I tell you my current 60, you will bash me anways, lol, will need a camera for that one too, it is not a 6.3, but not too far from it anways. I see you ran a 6.7, not bad at all, pretty good.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
*cough - boxmeman - cough*
I would like to see you squat that amount... really.
Call me on a bluff bro, it is really no big deal, when I get a camera I show it, that is all. Like I said let us drop this nonsense please.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
lol, None of teammates outlift me, I have been power squatting since 9th grade, if I tell you my current 60, you will bash me anways, lol, will need a camera for that one too, it is not a 6.3, but not too far from it anways. I see you ran a 6.7, not bad at all, pretty good.
My bad, I misread your post. Your 60 sounds a lot more believable. I've seen some wicked 60 times when I did some camps in Florida back in high school when I still foolishly thought I had a chance. Where do you play?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
My bad, I misread your post. Your 60 sounds a lot more believable. I've seen some wicked 60 times when I did some camps in Florida back in high school when I still foolishly thought I had a chance. Where do you play?
Yeah, Florida does a lot of combines due to climate, were the camps for rugby or another sport