DCP/Leviathan/Napalm Log

zachs

Awards
I intend to log my cut on DCP/Leviathan/Napalm. I am looking for this to really help kick off my quest to lose about 20-30 lbs. I have ordered enough for one month at the recommended dosage. After the month I will review if I want to continue with another 4 weeks. The total cut will last through new years.

A little background: I am 23.5 years old, 6', and currently weigh in at about 211 lbs. If I had to take a guess I would say I am currently 17-18%-ish body fat and looking to really get to as close to 10% as I can.

I have been lifting since 16 years old. From 16-20 y/o it was serious bodybuilding and at 20 I hit 185 lbs at about 12% bodyfat which was my peak. About two years ago my daughter came along and I could not lift as much. I let myself get lazy and stopped lifting for about a year.

I just currently got back into bodybuilding and serious about a diet about three months ago. (serious about the diet about two weeks ago.)

My diet will consist of:

Meal 1: 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, half a grapefruit, handful of almonds, skim milk

Meal 2: Protein shake, 2 tbs peanut butter, some green veggies

Meal 3: Chicken breast or tuna or sirloin, green veggies, handful of almonds

Meal 4: 5 slices of deli turkey, 2 slices whole grain bread, green veggies, handful of peanuts

Meal 5: Post workout shake, consists of 2 scoops whey, oats, and creatine

Meal 6: Chicken breast or tuna or sirloin, green veggies, avocado, half grapefruit

Meal 7: 1 cup cottage cheese, handful almonds or 2 tbs peanut butter

By green veggies I mean, asparagus, green beans, broccoli, or spinach steamed.

Please let me know of any room for improvement. It is taking some getting used to eating all this food throughout the day, I used to have about 4 meals per day.

This equals out to about 260g protein, 100g carbs, 100 g fat, 2400 cals

Cardio will consist of:

A mixture of HIIT for 15-25 mins 3-4 times a week, or morning fasted cardio with max incline at 3-4mph for 30 mins.

A few questions:

I have responded best to an ECA stack and also to Lipo 6 mixed with ephidrine in the past. With that said, what is the best dosing structure with this stack?

I am also looking to start a Hypertrophy Specific Training routine. Is this wise on a cut?

And last but not least. Can I do anything else to maximize this four week cut?

I will be updating this log once I get the supplements I have ordered today. I should have them within 2-3 days.

Thanks for any help/constructive criticism!

Goodbye to you junk food! :burg: :hot:

:bb:

zachs

Awards
Ok, full stack just came in today!

I will be starting this stack tomorrow. I intend to take before and after pictures to show the effectiveness of this stack and my diet in general.

What would you all recommend for a dosing structure?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, full stack just came in today!

I will be starting this stack tomorrow. I intend to take before and after pictures to show the effectiveness of this stack and my diet in general.

What would you all recommend for a dosing structure?
To start, I would take 2 Leviathin and 2 DCP 30 minutes before each big meal. Apply 2-3 squirts of Napalm in the morning, after showering, then again before bedtime.

zachs

Awards
Thanks for the help! I have never lost weight easily, so this will really be a test for me.

zachs

Awards
I just got the whole stack in the mail a couple days and intend to start tomorrow on it.

I am going to dose this as follows:

2 DCP & 2 LR prior to breakfast, 3 squirts of Napalm after my morning shower.

2 DCP & 2 LR prior to lunch

2 DCP prior to dinner & 3 squirts of Napalm before bed

Everything look ok with this?

I also am taking my staples throughout the day.

Fish Oil
Green Tea
Multi Vitamin

I just took before pics that I will either post at some point early, or at the end of it all with the after pics.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It look fine, I might add in 2 caps of DCP before bed though.

Have you used Levi before? If not you might want to start at 1 cap twice a day. Make sure its not going to keep you up at night.

zachs

Awards
It look fine, I might add in 2 caps of DCP before bed though.

Have you used Levi before? If not you might want to start at 1 cap twice a day. Make sure its not going to keep you up at night.

So I should do a total of 8 caps of DCP? I'm fine with that if it will help add to the synergy of the three products.

I started the stack yesterday and took dosed LR yesterday at 4 caps per day and seemed to fall asleep fine. It takes a lot of stimulant to get me jittery. I can drink a couple cups of coffee at night and go right to bed...

I will update this log next friday with progress on this stack. I want to let a week go by and see how it treats me...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 or 2 before bed is HIGHLY effective. I suspect it has a lot to do with carb restriction and GH synergy while sleeping...but yes, the results are VERY impressive even with the extra tablet before bed.

zachs

Awards
Update!

I have been on left over DCP/LR for about 2 weeks now, but just added the Napalm when I got my replenishment in last week.

On 10/13 I started my cutting diet and from 10/13 - 10/26 I lost 6 lbs, going from 216 to around 210-211.

On 10/26 I started with my left over DCP/LR starting at 211 lbs.

With my first dose of DCP/LR I immediately felt my body temp raising and the sweat started rolling while just doing normal activities.

On 11/1 I added the Napalm. My starting waist measurement was 42" around the largest "spare tire region". My cardio sessions have been intense and full of me dripping sweat. I get a clean energy boost from this stack with no crash afterwards.

The problem is, I have actually gone up one pound to 212lbs. The positive side is that my latest waist measurement as of today 11/7 was 41"... Down an inch, but maintaining the same weight. My wife has told me that I am looking slimmer through the mid section also.

I am thinking I may need to re-evaluate my diet plan, does anyone see any faults in it as it stands?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your diet looks good. I would say you are losing fat but gaining muscle.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Would it be pointless to take that cap before bed if I'm on a full stomach?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

zachs

Awards
Do you all see a problem with me adding some Creatine Mono to my post workout shake? I know I will probably end up retaining a little more water, but is there any reason besides that why I shouldn't add it?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you all see a problem with me adding some Creatine Mono to my post workout shake? I know I will probably end up retaining a little more water, but is there any reason besides that why I shouldn't add it?
Not at all, actually I would encourage it. Also take some Creatine Mono pre-WO. It will help your lifts, and more power exerted = more calories burned!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at all, actually I would encourage it. Also take some Creatine Mono pre-WO. It will help your lifts, and more power exerted = more calories burned!
Agreed.

zachs

Awards
Today I weighed in at 209lbs... Down 3 lbs from last week.

My waist measured in at 40.5" which is down a half inch. I am very impressed with how well this product is helping me recomp. I am noticably losing fat, but at the same time my strength gains are up and I am noticing an increase in lean muscle.

The unfortunate part of this stack is that I have to wear an under shirt with my dress clothes. I am ruining these under shirts with how much I am sweating, just from sitting at my desk at work. If I wasn't wearing a shirt under my dress shirts, this stack would be much more expensive with me having to replace dress shirts! lol

I do have a question though, should I stick to 15-18 mins of HIIT 3-4 times a week, or is walking at the highest incline for 30 mins at 3.5mph as effective for fat loss as the 15-18 min HIIT?

Only reason I ask is that I start to get shin splints on the cool down portion of HIIT for some reason and it hinders my sprinting speed...

riskerz

Awards
goodluck with this, ive been lookin to do the same stack....

sub'd

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Great Log. Your diet looks solid and I love the combo that youve picked to help speed up your cut. Its actually what im considering getting to try out soon. Ive never used any fat burners before but im ready to try some stuff out and I really like these products. If not this I might run the eca stack with dcp and sesathin. But the napalm sounds sick, ive just already got the other stuff and am low on funds, so i might wait till next time. Also ive just got to tell Dsade that he looks awesome in his new avatar, youve come leaps and bounds, also did you shave off some bodyhair there? I remember u always saying that you wouldnt shave your chest, lol.

zachs

Awards
Great Log. Your diet looks solid and I love the combo that youve picked to help speed up your cut. Its actually what im considering getting to try out soon. Ive never used any fat burners before but im ready to try some stuff out and I really like these products. If not this I might run the eca stack with dcp and sesathin. But the napalm sounds sick, ive just already got the other stuff and am low on funds, so i might wait till next time. Also ive just got to tell Dsade that he looks awesome in his new avatar, youve come leaps and bounds, also did you shave off some bodyhair there? I remember u always saying that you wouldnt shave your chest, lol.
Thanks for the good words. From looking at your avatar, I could learn a lot from you. Would you happen to have a break down of your work out log and diet that I could look at? We are the same age, but you are an inch taller and a hell of a lot more solid than me. If you wouldn't mind sharing your work out split, that would be awesome!

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
how about an update? im really curious of the effectiveness of this stack

zachs

Awards
how about an update? im really curious of the effectiveness of this stack
I will give a complete update on Saturday, but I can honestly say that this stack works very well! I have recently encorporated creatine into the stack about a week ago, which is obviously helping with my strength gains, but my last work out was a back day and I did a personal best of 325lbs x 6 reps on dead lift and before that, finally got back to benching 225lbs for 8 reps. At the same time, I am noticing my pants fitting looser and judging myself by the mirror now. I have came to the conclusion that the scale just pisses me off lately.

I am not really shedding the weight that I have hoped, but I am leaning down. In the three weeks I am down about 5 lbs.

The one negative about this is the smell of the Napalm. It is so strong that I put it on about a hour before getting to work, but I have co-workers ask me what the alcohol smell is. I try to mask some of it with cologne, but it is too strong.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one negative about this is the smell of the Napalm. It is so strong that I put it on about a hour before getting to work, but I have co-workers ask me what the alcohol smell is. I try to mask some of it with cologne, but it is too strong.
Try using a blow dryer on it for a few seconds.

zachs

Awards
Macro Update

I just inputted all my information into fitday.com to check the macros. Let me know what you guys think about this.

Total Calories = 2217
Cals from Fat = 31% 75g
Cals from Carbs = 20% 114g
Cals from Protein = 49% 258g

I have hit a plateau in my weight loss, lingering around 209-211.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just inputted all my information into fitday.com to check the macros. Let me know what you guys think about this.

Total Calories = 2217
Cals from Fat = 31% 75g
Cals from Carbs = 20% 114g
Cals from Protein = 49% 258g

I have hit a plateau in my weight loss, lingering around 209-211.
Are you incorporating refeeds?

zachs

Awards
Are you incorporating refeeds?

I am not aware of how to encorporate refeeds. Do you have a link to any information on this?

Also I just checked my BMR and it looks like my BMR is 2300 cals. I am at 2200 cals with this diet... This does not seem to be enough of a calorie defecit?

zachs

Awards
What foods are you eating in your diet?

Diet is as follows:

Meal 1: 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, half a grapefruit, handful of almonds, skim milk

Meal 2: Protein shake, 2 tbs peanut butter, some green veggies

Meal 3: Chicken breast or tuna or sirloin, green veggies, handful of almonds

Meal 4: 5 slices of deli turkey, 2 slices whole grain bread, green veggies, handful of peanuts

Meal 5: Post workout shake, consists of 2 scoops whey, oats, and creatine

Meal 6: Chicken breast or tuna or sirloin, green veggies, avocado, half grapefruit

Meal 7: 1 cup cottage cheese, handful almonds or 2 tbs peanut butter

By green veggies I mean, asparagus, green beans, broccoli, or spinach steamed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not aware of how to encorporate refeeds. Do you have a link to any information on this?

Also I just checked my BMR and it looks like my BMR is 2300 cals. I am at 2200 cals with this diet... This does not seem to be enough of a calorie defecit?
Carb restriction is notorious for shutting down your metabolism and playing havoc with your leptin feedback system (whether levels or sensitivity).

For a refeed, usually one or two consecutive meals, you will need to shoot your carbs way up - preferentially sticking to low-GI carbs, but the occasional pizza works as well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good point. The refeed is important with carb restrictions to shock your body back into a losing state.

While throwing in the ocassional pizza seems strange at first, its effects of preventing metabolic suppression/negative feedback is priceless.

Whenever you sense the plateau is upon you, it's time to change it all up (diet and training) to shock your body back into a lean-mean-fatburning machine. :)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
So its a good thing I ate a footlong from subway, followed by Papa Johns thin crust for dinner :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So its a good thing I ate a footlong from subway, followed by Papa Johns thin crust for dinner :)
It would have been, if you hadn't done the same everyday for the last 3 months.

zachs

Awards
Very good point. The refeed is important with carb restrictions to shock your body back into a losing state.

While throwing in the ocassional pizza seems strange at first, its effects of preventing metabolic suppression/negative feedback is priceless.

Whenever you sense the plateau is upon you, it's time to change it all up (diet and training) to shock your body back into a lean-mean-fatburning machine. :)

Do you guys see anything in my diet that can be changed up? I am open to any suggestions!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
It would have been, if you hadn't done the same everyday for the last 3 months.
Oh believe me, I don't eat like that regularly. I try to eat as clean as possible. Especially right now, while I'm on this stack.

zachs

Awards
What does everyone think about CKD diets? I am thinking of possibly switching up my diet to follow a CKD plan...

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff bro, glad this is working well for you, all the best with your cut.