3 Kings Stack - EJ's "Log"

1. 3 Kings Stack - EJ's "Log"

Ok guys just started my 3 king Stack. First 10 days are DTH only, I got the usual kind of Alpha feeling, and a bit of aggressiveness (not much though, but I stayed at 3 tabs a day) Libido went up a bit. For Days 6, 7, 8 i tried 6 tabs a day, it made my libido go down so I stopped, but my endurance in the gym and the lifting definitaly went up.

I am dosing AM dose at 7, mid day at 12 and PM at 6 about an hour from WO.

I am having trouble sleeping, don't know if it is DTH or not, but i can't seem to get a good rest at night.

Days 11-13 I am just starting the DT2010 & Sunami, honestly my libido has gone a little bit up, but it is still too soon, if it went a little bit up in just 2 days something must be going right.

To summarize:
    1 is Low
    5 is Average (as in how I normally feel without supps)
    10 is Excellent

Libido: 6
    Strength: 7
    Aggressiveness: 6
    Alpha Mentality: 7

This is not really a log, will not be posting numbers and measures it is more of how the 3 king stack will make you feel, any comments questions suggestions, are welcome.

2. Start my 3 kings tomorrow....

Im in.....Good luck.

Has strength gone up yet?

3. Just a bit, I do FEEL (like in my mind) stronger, but it is only a bit when I see the difference in lifting weights. (do I make sense?)

But at the same time I think it is being a bit countered by the fact that I'm not sleeping well, and I'm feeling kind of tired.
    •   

4. Yeah it makes sense.

I really want strength to come from my planned stack.

I will start Nos Ether on tuesday(label directions), JP8 on leg days(tuesdays), Vasocharge/Ether on other workout days.

3 Kings per directions.

5. sub, are u following the 3 kings dir. for use?

6. I really want strength to come from my planned stack.
    Well, I bet adding NOS ETHER and JP8 you def will get that extra pump.

sub, are u following the 3 kings dir. for use?
    Yes, I am following directions. Chuck I do want to get a higher libido, is there any mod I can do (like lowering DTH to 3 or something)?

Thank you guys

7. sub!

8. Day 13

Yesterday was going to be leg day (2nd time in the week) but instead I went into a spinning class (my friend convinced me) I was surprised at how hard it is!

Well, I was surprised that I managed to finish the class I did feel focused, and a kind of "I bet I can do more" mentality, which I def attribute to the stack.

I am feeling hungrier all day long.

BTW before I started the stack I broke up with gf, so I was kind of down, I know it is in part the 2 weeks that have gone thru but I think the 3 king stack is making me more alpha, like I can take on the world. Don't get me wrong it still hurts a bit, but psychologically I feel much better than I thought I would, is it possible the 3K stack is affecting this somehow?

9. Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post
    Day 13
    I am feeling hungrier all day long.

BTW before I started the stack I broke up with gf, so I was kind of down, I know it is in part the 2 weeks that have gone thru but I think the 3 king stack is making me more alpha, like I can take on the world. Don't get me wrong it still hurts a bit, but psychologically I feel much better than I thought I would, is it possible the 3K stack is affecting this somehow?
    Yes for sure, the Sunami lifts your mood, the DTH makes you feel king of the world. The DT2010 I dont know about, havent tried that yet

I also have an uncontrollable appetite but leaned out anyway luckily

10. Hey HP, I see you are logging DTH + Sunami. What is the best combination to lift libido you have found?

11. Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post
    Hey HP, I see you are logging DTH + Sunami. What is the best combination to lift libido you have found?
    Is your main goal libido, or muscle gains?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

12. Libido would be my main concern, lately my libido has been down a lot.

13. Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post
    Libido would be my main concern, lately my libido has been down a lot.
    For libido enhancement only, a low dose of 1-2 DTH a day is the way to go. If libido is your main concern, try

DTH 2 split (1/1)
    2010 split (1/1)
    Sunami (1/1...and maybe a third in the evening)

This is my opinion, maybe chuck will have a different response.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

14. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    For libido enhancement only, a low dose of 1-2 DTH a day is the way to go. If libido is your main concern, try

DTH 2 split (1/1)
    2010 split (1/1)

This is my opinion, maybe chuck will have a different response.
    that would work

Or u can just run 3 DT2010 and 1 or 2 sunami/day

15. DTH 2 split (1/1)
    2010 split (1/1)
    that would work
    Or u can just run 3 DT2010 and 1 or 2 sunami/day
    thanks guys, I'm gonna do what Trip suggests since I've already got DTH, so I'll stack the 3 products.

Should I take 6 days on 1 day off for DTH, as not to lose it effects? was planning to do the same for DT2010 & Sunami (6 on 1 off) but the off days would be different than the ones for DTH. What do you guys think?

16. Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post
    thanks guys, I'm gonna do what Trip suggests since I've already got DTH, so I'll stack the 3 products.

Should I take 6 days on 1 day off for DTH, as not to lose it effects? was planning to do the same for DT2010 & Sunami (6 on 1 off) but the off days would be different than the ones for DTH. What do you guys think?
    thats all in the directions. It says 6 on 1 off. There is a stack with DTH and Sunami u can follow:

http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/ind...ml&id=Products

17. DT2010 is where its at for libido. 4 a day for me and its stupid rediculous. I havnt even added in sunami yet!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    DT2010 is where its at for libido. 4 a day for me and its stupid rediculous. I havnt even added in sunami yet!
    Right DT2010 in my cart for next order, I think I'm gonna upgrade my double or nothing to three kings for kicks

19. Day 14 & 15
    Day 14 OFF
    Day 15 I lowered the dose to increase libido

Well libido effects are not ye noticeable but after a Day off and lowering the dose I do feel a bit less of that alpha mentality, that DTH gives you.

I am still feeling stronger than usual and a bit more assertive. Great stack so far. I have been lifting more weigth than usual, so strenght has also gone up.

1 is Low
    5 is Average
    10 is Excellent

Libido: 6
    Strength: 8
    Aggressiveness: 7
    Alpha Mentality: 6

20. Hey fella! Any updates?

21. Quote Originally Posted by crzyyoungn View Post
    Hey fella! Any updates?
    Good call.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I put the "Ecto" in "Morph"...First Stack!
    By Ducati7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:11 AM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. "three Kings" - Does Art Imitate Life ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 08:50 AM