T-911 Review / Product Log Opportunity

  1. T-911 Review / Product Log Opportunity


    I was lucky enough to have been picked to test the new sublingual supplement from LG Science, T-911. The ingredient profile is outstanding, except for one particular ingredient, Yohimbine. The amount Iím told is very low, but itís enough to make me sick to my stomach, and cause a nasty headache. Iíve tried several dosing methods, but the result is the same.
    For example:
    • - I dosed on an empty stomach; the result that I received was initially a promising one. Within the first 30 minutes, I would get a euphoric high that buzzed me with energy. At the hour mark, nausea hits me, followed by a runny nose, then a headache.
    • - With food; the result was the same, except the nauseous feeling on top of having food in my stomach put me on the verge of actually vomiting. I donít know about you, but feeling like that and trying to push my body to the extreme do not go together what so ever.
    • - I have even tried breaking the dose in half, but the result was the same. Yohimbine is not for me. My body is talking to me, and I need to listen.

    In conclusion, Iím sorry if this review is short, but I refuse to feel like crap just to complete the bottle. That doesnít do me, or any of the readers any justice. This product would be a nice fit into my supplement regimen if the Yohimbine could just be left out. Thanks for the opportunity, LG, but my body is rejecting this.

    *On side note: I am willing to send the remaining bottle (65 pills) to anyone that is willing to do a review on it. If LG would like, they can pick the person; if not, PM me and we can work it out.

    Bottom line, T-911 is not for me.


  2. Hey man, sorry to hear that the product didn't work for you, and I appreciate you offering it to someone else to log for us.


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Hey man, sorry to hear that the product didn't work for you, and I appreciate you offering it to someone else to log for us.

    I firmly believe that any feedback is good. And I would hate to waste a perfectly good bottle; I know it cost LG money to send out. So maybe someone who has a tolerance to Yohimbine can get the benefits out of it.
    •   
       


  4. Bump for logging opportunity...

  5. wow, no one wants to try it?

  6. I'll give it a day or two more...

  7. I would but i dont think i can offer the detailed feedback people would be looking for....im too lazy and my diet isnt spot on.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    I would but i dont think i can offer the detailed feedback people would be looking for....im too lazy and my diet isnt spot on.
    Thanks for being honest at least!

  9. but i still look awesome....go figure
    Last edited by Australian made; 10-23-2008 at 07:08 AM. Reason: cos im awesome

  10. I'll burn it up for a month!

  11. ^^ this guy will do a good job. there ya go.

  12. I'm waiting on Metroba to get back to me... If he declines, I promised TG that I would send it to him for his extended post cycle.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'm waiting on Metroba to get back to me... If he declines, I promised TG that I would send it to him for his extended post cycle.
    feeding TG's addiction.......

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    feeding TG's addiction.......
    I'm an enabler...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    wow, no one wants to try it?
    i would like to try it i kinda have an iron stomach it pretty hard to make me nautious and the ingredient profile does look great

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    i would like to try it i kinda have an iron stomach it pretty hard to make me nautious and the ingredient profile does look great
    wow-look at the date on this thread, lol. gonna rep you for trying though.
  17. Wink


    I am on my last 10 days of natadrol ,i will love to try as PCP

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow-look at the date on this thread, lol. gonna rep you for trying though.
    wow
    now im always gonna check the date before i post

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    wow
    now im always gonna check the date before i post
    good man.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I am on my last 10 days of natadrol ,i will love to try as PCP
    a second 2 year bump for PCP? wut?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. My little review of our GHRP-2 Product!
    By 3clipseGT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 09:34 PM
  3. MST Product Review
    By john123131 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 05:06 PM
Log in
Log in