Renegade Pheromone Experiment {Sponsored}

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Renegade Pheromone Experiment {Sponsored}


    Renegade Pheromone Soap



    This will be my first time ever using a Pheromone, so I am looking forward to giving objective behavioral feedback.
    The Renegade Pheromone Soap was given to me by RPN, one of the most innovative companies out. So a huge thank you to Dsade, Crader, and T1!

    There will be 3-4 social situations that I will be reviewing, as well as my home life with my wife.
    The social situations are…
    • - In a class setting where I teach a Creative Writing course at a local College. (2 night weekly)
    • - At the gym off of POST. (4 days weekly)
    • - Around my friends in a regular social environment. (2 night weekly)
    • - Around the house.

    I will be alternating between using the Renegade Soap, and not using it to see if there are any differences in people’s attitude around me. I will then note any details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsade
    You will note levels of talkativeness, touching, attentiveness, general affection, response to your advances, your OWN mood/confidence, and HER mood/response. This is crucial, guys...the affects of pheromones are very dependent on many factors, including how you carry yourself. They WILL affect you, as well as her.

    Updates to come.

  2. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Can't wait to see how you do! It will be interesting to see how YOU feel on them. I used some of the ones for females and can tell the difference between how I feel and my mood on different ones.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I used pure 'none right before working out tonight...and I could definitely tell the difference in focus and, kind of surprisingly, strength (due to aggression, I think).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I used pure 'none right before working out tonight...and I could definitely tell the difference in focus and, kind of surprisingly, strength (due to aggression, I think).
    I'm with u on this bro. I can definately tell difference in mood when using it.
  5. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Update - 10/21/08

    Social situation - Gym
    • - I noticed that I had a tuned in feeling going on. It's kind of hard to expalin. My mood was great.

    Socail situation - Home
    • - My wife has no idea that the soap is anything other than just that. She entered the bath area and noticed the scent. Within about a minute, she said she loved it. I'm not sure if it's the Pheromone, or the actual scent - time will tell.
    • - Our cats were all about lying all over me last night - they usually just do it fr a few minutes to get their back scratched, but for some reason, they wanted to use me as a pillow. I'm not sure if 'mones may have an impact on animals, too, but I will continue to make notes. My dog was his normal self.


    Updates to come.
  6. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9160
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sub-a-dub-dub, use that sh!t in da tub!! HA HA This is a very unusual product. I haven't even heard it was out. I'm going to have to get out more around here. I tend to hover in the same old sections, talking the same old smack! I am interested in your social observations while using the pheromone soap. Be careful around those young college girls!! :chick:
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Question: Can I use this on your avatar
  8. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Salute, Iron! Subscribed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    [*]- My wife has no idea that the soap is anything other than just that. She entered the bath area and noticed the scent. Within about a minute, she said she loved it. I'm not sure if it's the Pheromone, or the actual scent - time will tell.
    Christine had the fantastic idea of combining the scent combo we used in Renegade (it's a complex blend of leather with a few other things I am not giving away to add depth) with a black cherry scent that we used to scent our personal Napalm and make a Reed Diffusor out of it. The funny thing about scent (conscious and unconscious) is the direct affect they have on the primitive portions of the brain. I have been using the REnegade now for quite a few weeks on and off, and am at the point where the scent along triggers the positive mental affects and stimulates a sense of masculine well-being. The reed diffusor is able to trigger it, in a Pavlovian sense, even without the pheromones in it. The scent completely permeates, but not overwhelms, the bedroom.
    [*]- Our cats were all about lying all over me last night - they usually just do it fr a few minutes to get their back scratched, but for some reason, they wanted to use me as a pillow. I'm not sure if 'mones may have an impact on animals, too, but I will continue to make notes. My dog was his normal self.
    Must resist the urge to cheapen myself by making p*ssy jokes here.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    .... The reed diffusor is able to trigger it, in a Pavlovian sense, even without the pheromones in it.....
    This sounds almost too good to be true, Monsieur de Sade! You mind elaborating?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Christine had the fantastic idea of combining the scent combo we used in Renegade (it's a complex blend of leather with a few other things I am not giving away to add depth) with a black cherry scent that we used to scent our personal Napalm and make a Reed Diffusor out of it. The funny thing about scent (conscious and unconscious) is the direct affect they have on the primitive portions of the brain. I have been using the REnegade now for quite a few weeks on and off, and am at the point where the scent along triggers the positive mental affects and stimulates a sense of masculine well-being. The reed diffusor is able to trigger it, in a Pavlovian sense, even without the pheromones in it. The scent completely permeates, but not overwhelms, the bedroom.
    Makes perfect sense.


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Must resist the urge to cheapen myself by making p*ssy jokes here.
    HaHaha! Yeah, I figured you would say something.
  12. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9160
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah, puss* jokes only serve to get me hotter than a 4-balled Tomcat anyway!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  13. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm a bit disappointed right now. Not with the Renegade Soap, but the fact that I lathered up, got ready to go teach my class, get there, and am told that all classes are canceled because some nut job decided to call in a threat of, "Virgina Tech nature." WTF is wrong with people? I'll tell you this, something like that goes down, Captain Combat here is going on the offense - and that's all I'm saying.
    http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=9221743

    Social situation: Home
    • - My wife can't seem to stop trying to snuggle up with me. Maybe this stuff works. In all seriousness, she does like to snuggle/hug (whatever you want to call it) but she's being a bit aggresive about it. I'll continue to make notes.
  14. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    In!

    Good luck with this buddy. It seems like things are going well so far!


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  15. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2281
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    very interesting and exciting! Subbed... i want some!
  16. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    51
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1989
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subbed
  17. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey, welcome aboard gentlemen!
    This is all new to me; however, I am quickly realizing how strong of an affect Pheromones can have on people.
  18. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371118
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    This looks awesome! My decision to purchase this is on you Iron!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  19. New Member
    07zx6r's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    24.13%

    subbed...sounds interesting.

    if the results come back positive, when will this be available?
  20. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    This looks awesome! My decision to purchase this is on you Iron!
    No pressure, right?
    I can only report the facts. I'll leave the BS for someone else to vomit.
    So far, though, I can tell a change in some people's personality around me.

    Updates to come.
  21. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9160
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Social situation: Home
    • - My wife can't seem to stop trying to snuggle up with me. Maybe this stuff works. In all seriousness, she does like to snuggle/hug (whatever you want to call it) but she's being a bit aggresive about it. I'll continue to make notes.
    Yes. Please do. Very explicit notes. I'm just kidding bro. LOL My goddess loves to snuggle all of the time also. Hey, why shouldn't our ladies want to snuggle up on us? We're awesome mutha-fukkers, dude. And buff too. :bb3:
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  22. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9160
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Here's a little something to get those jungle juices flowing this morning. [nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlklp2b-7kM[/nomedia]
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  23. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    This sounds almost too good to be true, Monsieur de Sade! You mind elaborating?
    Bumping for dsade!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Bumping for dsade!
    Just speaking for myself AFTER programming.

    Pheromones (and all neurally active chemicals) effects become tied to circumstances surrounding their usage. For example - when you are in the early stages of a new romance, and you find yourself captivated by her perfume. The things you are feeling because of the situation can become "tied" to the activation of the scent receptors from the perfume.

    Even years later, the same perfume can ellicit a very powerful PHYSICAL effect.

    What I find with the reed diffusor is that the Renegade has already programmed itself so potently into my subconscious, and the effects so powerful, that smelling the scent combination I used in the soap even without the pheromones, causes some of the same reactions.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  25. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just speaking for myself AFTER programming.

    Pheromones (and all neurally active chemicals) effects become tied to circumstances surrounding their usage. For example - when you are in the early stages of a new romance, and you find yourself captivated by her perfume. The things you are feeling because of the situation can become "tied" to the activation of the scent receptors from the perfume.

    Even years later, the same perfume can ellicit a very powerful PHYSICAL effect.

    What I find with the reed diffusor is that the Renegade has already programmed itself so potently into my subconscious, and the effects so powerful, that smelling the scent combination I used in the soap even without the pheromones, causes some of the same reactions.
    Now I get the Pavlovian connection (given the existence of a trigger)! Thanks!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Now I get the Pavlovian connection! Thanks!
    And did I make you salivate?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    And did I make you salivate?
    Yes, but not in the Pavlovian sense! More seriously, I have never used such a product before, and I am very interested in the feedback. Looks like it just moved up on the list of to-try products!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yes, but not in the Pavlovian sense! More seriously, I have never used such a product before, and I am very interested in the feedback. Looks like it just moved up on the list of to-try products!
    A very observant poster just did a little extra motivating through PMs to take advantage of some observations in order to do some innovations in this area.

    Looks for a few new interesting products in this area soon. (I have a hypothesis about the different 'mones and PLACEMENT on the body, to ellicit a more complex manipulation* of the psychological states.

    *By manipulation I am not speaking of using people selfishly. I really do hope these products will help people solidify/spice up relationships that they have interest in pursuing or are currently in, and NOT as some sort of "trick".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  29. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    51
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1989
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Along the lines of other 'mone products, I would sure think a deodorant version of Renegade would be hugely effective. The heat produced in the underarms would (it would seem to me) vaporize the pheremones and release them for all to "enjoy"
  30. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yes, but not in the Pavlovian sense! More seriously, I have never used such a product before, and I am very interested in the feedback. Looks like it just moved up on the list of to-try products!
    They can be alot of fun. As well as the reaction it gives you yourself. I can see them being used to boost your confidence before a speech or area where you have to talk to people in a job sense.
  31. New Member
    cakez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    17.56%

    I'm gonna watch this! Very interested in this product... keep it up can't wait for more!
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Along the lines of other 'mone products, I would sure think a deodorant version of Renegade would be hugely effective. The heat produced in the underarms would (it would seem to me) vaporize the pheremones and release them for all to "enjoy"
    I just started looking into what is required for this. I think I should be able to do a gel-type deodorant in the not-too distant future.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  33. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Update -
    Social situation: Home
    • - I stopped using the soap for a few days at home. I also put the soap in a travel case so the scent would not stick around after the initial usage. I believe the Pheromone works well on her because she is so touchy-feely after I use it in the morning. Usually, she gives me my space because she knows I don't like to be messed with in the AM, and/or, upon waking. However, I like the "morning delight!" So the next several days will tell me if the Pheromone is causing the early morning cardio sessions.


    Social situation: Weekend with friends.
    • - My wife's friends typically come over and watch "girly movies" while their husbands and I are out on my land with our ATV's, and/or shooting our arsenal of firearms. I noticed that a few of them (the women) were acting very flirtatious, and openly making comments that were supposedly, in good nature. Maybe I am just noticing how they're acting because of the experiment that is on going; however, I can't help but to wonder how much of the playfulness is the direct result of the Pheromone. I will make a further determination this upcoming weekend. Which should be interesting because we all are going to a Halloween Costume party...

    Updates to come.
    Last edited by Iron Lungz; 10-28-2008 at 07:59 AM.
  34. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I just started looking into what is required for this. I think I should be able to do a gel-type deodorant in the not-too distant future.

    yeah thatd be totally sweet cause u sweat on your armpits

    uve got a great brain man!
  35. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Update -
    Social situation: Home
    • - I stopped using the soap for a few days at home. I also put the soap in a travel case so the scent would not stick around after the initial usage. I believe the Pheromone works well on her because she is so touchy-feely after I use it in the morning. Usually, she gives me my space because she knows I don't like to be messed with in the AM, and/or, upon waking. However, I like the "morning delight!" So the next several days will tell me if the Pheromone is causing the early morning cardio sessions.


    Social situation: Weekend with friends.
    • - My wife's friends typically come over and watch "girly movies" while their husbands and I are out on my land with our ATV's, and/or shooting our arsenal of firearms. I noticed that a few of them were acting very flirtatious, and openly making comments that were supposedly, in good nature. Maybe I am just noticing how they're acting because of the experiment that is on going; however, I can't help but to wonder how much of the playfulness is the direct result of the Pheromone. I will make a further determination this upcoming weekend. Which should be interesting because we all are going to a Halloween Costume party...

    Updates to come.
    dude go to the halloween party talk to a few people, then go to the bathroom spray some, and then go talk to the same people.
    thatd be awesome
  36. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    It's a soap, not a spray...
    But I get your point.
  37. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I like the detail in your log, Iron. I am really looking forward to the feedback relating to the Halloween Costume weekend.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  38. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9160
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Update -
    Social situation: Home
    • - I stopped using the soap for a few days at home. I also put the soap in a travel case so the scent would not stick around after the initial usage. I believe the Pheromone works well on her because she is so touchy-feely after I use it in the morning. Usually, she gives me my space because she knows I don't like to be messed with in the AM, and/or, upon waking. However, I like the "morning delight!" So the next several days will tell me if the Pheromone is causing the early morning cardio sessions.


    Social situation: Weekend with friends.
    • - My wife's friends typically come over and watch "girly movies" while their husbands and I are out on my land with our ATV's, and/or shooting our arsenal of firearms. I noticed that a few of them (the women) were acting very flirtatious, and openly making comments that were supposedly, in good nature. Maybe I am just noticing how they're acting because of the experiment that is on going; however, I can't help but to wonder how much of the playfulness is the direct result of the Pheromone. I will make a further determination this upcoming weekend. Which should be interesting because we all are going to a Halloween Costume party...

    Updates to come.
    Looking forward to those updates bro. Just out of insane curiosity, what are you going to go dressed up as to the Halloween Party??!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  39. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Looking forward to those updates bro. Just out of insane curiosity, what are you going to go dressed up as to the Halloween Party??!!
    HeHeHe!!!
    Two options right now:
    1) Dirk Diggler
    2) Spartan
    I'm still trying to decide. If I go as Dirk, my wife is dressing up as Roller-Skate Girl; if I go as a Spartan, my wife is dressing up as a Queen God.
    We'll see... but pictures will be plentiful!
  40. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    HeHeHe!!!
    Two options right now:
    1) Dirk Diggler
    2) Spartan
    I'm still trying to decide. If I go as Dirk, my wife is dressing up as Roller-Skate Girl; if I go as a Spartan, my wife is dressing up as a Queen God.
    We'll see... but pictures will be plentiful!
    Try Horus!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:15 PM
  2. RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 01:44 PM
  3. RPN requests testers....Renegade Pheromone Soap
    By dsade in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 01:13 PM
  4. RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap.
    By Iron Lungz in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 10:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in