GT's DT2010/Sunami Double or Nothing Stack (Sponsored)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys Chuck was cool enough to send me these to test for him. This was because i ran a NON sponsored DTH/JP8 log. But nonetheless id like to say thanks bro!

I will be following the directions on the Get Diesel Website for the double or nothing stack. I have all of the days written down with how to dose etc.

I will be putting pictures up as well for start, 2 weeks in, and then the last week im on this stack. I will be noting a lot of things like libido, endurance, strength, aggression, sleep, appetite, and mood.

Stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 200.5
BF%: 12%

I dont measure arms or chest or anything really, i moreso go by look but the last time i did measure something was my arms and they were right at or a tad over 17 inches.

Let the swoleness commence!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in.........good luck bro.
Thanks bro.

Also when I get home later I will be putting up the images and supp facts for each bottle. Tonight will be the pictures at the gym.

Thanks guys

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I guess this will be a killer libido boost ;) You aint married are you :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DT2010

Increase Total and Free Testosterone Levels

- Increase Strength and Muscle Hardness

- Promotes Natural Growth Hormone Production

- Increase Libido/Sex Drive and Semen volume

- Decrease Bad (16-hydroxyestrogen) Estrogen

Just in case peope have questions about the difference:

DIESEL TEST™ 2010 difference:

-Increase Total Testosterone
-Increase Free Testosterone
-Increase Libido (sex drive)
-Increase Erection Hardness and Frequency
-Decrease Bad Estrogen
-Increased Muscle Hardness
-Increase Mood
-Increase Motivation
-Increase Drive
-Increase Training Intensity
-Increase Nitric Oxide
-Improved Muscle to Fat Ratio
-Less Fat in Mid-Section
-Increased Strength/Power
-Faster Lean Muscle Mass Gains
-Increased Mental Clarity
-Increased Response to Stimulants

So what's the major difference between DIESEL TEST Hardcore and DIESEL TEST 2010?

This question is sure to be asked over and over again. For one DIESEL TEST 2010 is about $10 less from retailers than DIESEL TEST Hardcore. That doesn't mean its $10 less of a test booster, or a "cheap" product because we will guarantee you besides DIESEL TEST Hardcore, there is no legal herbal test booster available that produces results better than DIESEL TEST 2010. DIESEL TEST 2010 is higher in nettle root than DIESEL TEST Hardcore so if you are sensitive to nettle (have used a nettle product in the past and broke out with "nettle rash"), we suggest you use DIESEL TEST Hardcore. DIESEL TEST 2010 is also more suitable for those who want an increase in test levels and libido without a large increase in aggression (which you will probably get with DIESEL TEST Hardcore). DIESEL TEST Hardcore is more "hardcore" than DIESEL TEST 2010 so if you have never used any version of DIESEL TEST you may want to start with DIESEL TEST 2010 before dancing with the big boys and going straight to DIESEL TEST Hardcore. Bottom line: both version of DIESEL TEST delivers great results and both are guaranteed to leave you satisfied and make you a repeat GET DIESEL customer (if you are not already).

Attachments

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunami

Elevate Low Testosterone Levels

- Increase Libido/Sex Drive

- For Men and Women

- Increase Erection Frequency

- Increase Semen Volume

Sunami is the only "hormone optimizer" available that is formulated to elevate hormone production/levels in both men and women. Sunami is formulated to raise low to low normal/normal testosterone and dopamine levels in men and balance estrogen/elevate low free testosterone levels in women. Sunami will not produces "high test levels" in women, just help elevate low free testosterone levels which is a common problem in women with low motivation, drive, and libido.

For those of you over 28 years old, you may have noticed the effects of reduced hormone production that seem to accelerate right around 28-32 years old (and older). At this age your progesterone, DHEA, and testosterone levels start to decline at over 2x the rate they were declining between your younger years of 21 to 26 years old. Recovery from exercise is slower, bodyfat increases, motivation, strength, mental focus/clarity, overall mood and daytime energy might seem to be "not what it use to be." Sunami helps restore/balance hormone levels to what they were in your early to middle 20's helping to combat age related decline in hormone production and the symptoms associated with age related declining hormone production. For those of you who are a fan of "Raw Test," our pregnenolone, DHEA, ginseng product, you will love Sunami.

When it comes to increasing libido/sex drive nothing out performs Sunami....and that's Guaranteed! Sunami takes most users from "not tonight, I'm tired/stressed" to "when can we have rounds two and three?!" The beauty of Sunami is its libido boosting effects are equally as strong for both men and women! Sunami is the only hormone optimizer/libido booster on earth that works for both men and women. Results are guaranteed.

Attachments

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heres some pics of me within the last 2 weeks to get you all started. I will most likely take some tonight but its my training partners digi cam so ill have to wait till he can send em to me.

Attachments

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my charger in there as well. Figured for shits n giggles altho it doesnt pertain to the log really. I will say my car/rims are diesel so we can make the connection there. :woohoo: :lol:

Attachments

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Got my charger in there as well. Figured for shits n giggles altho it doesnt pertain to the log really. I will say my car/rims are diesel so we can make the connection there. :woohoo: :lol:
ive been seeing those chargers all around chicago, or whatever that new car is that looks like a charger, they are nice. I think its a dodge.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive been seeing those chargers all around chicago, or whatever that new car is that looks like a charger, they are nice. I think its a dodge.
Yea i think its the new Challenger. Those things are sweet. Especially the SRT edition!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yea i think its the new Challenger. Those things are sweet. Especially the SRT edition!
Yeah challenger.....NICE.

Real aggressive looking but classic looking also, like the old school challengers. Saw a few of them downtown Chicago this past weekend. Reminds me of those muscle cars that "stand up" when u hit the gas.

That charger u got is nice also, nice color, rims fit perfect, tent all around.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah challenger.....NICE.

Real aggressive looking but classic looking also, like the old school challengers. Saw a few of them downtown Chicago this past weekend. Reminds me of those muscle cars that "stand up" when u hit the gas.

That charger u got is nice also, nice color, rims fit perfect, tent all around.

Yea i LOVE those cars. Like you said classic yet aggressive. I saw an orange one that was the srt version and was just in awe about how well dodge actualy put that design togethor.

Thanks man i like it! Probly my favorite car thus far and ive had my fair share!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Nice car. I really like those new dodges. The challenger is sick.

However, I love the bowtie. Cant wait to see the new camaro finally hit the street.

Here is my bucket.

Attachments

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10/21/08 DAY 1. As per directions i just dosed DT2010. 1am/1mid/1pm but not before bed.

Libido: Ok guys not sure if this is placebo or what, but lately ive been ok in the libido dept. nothing crazy but i can definately perform. Literaly after my 2nd dose of DT2010 i felt a rise. I didnt even feel it this quick with DTH. We shall see if this continues.
Endurance: Endurance was ok, i just hopped off CRE02 so its gonna lack for a bit.
Strength:Obviously still to early to notice any strength from this stack.
Aggression:Not so much aggression, just not willing to put up with bs. Just wanted to be left alone.
Sleep:N/A
Appetite:My appetite has been huge lately, we shall see if this picks up or stays the same
Mood:Mood was great, not in the dumps or nothin, just didnt feel like putting up with to much bs really.

The libido aspect was crazy for me, maybe i responded quick, i cant really say, i figured it would take a couple days if not a week but dang, i was definately humpin my ladies leg today before the gym!! :dance:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DT2010 is probably stronger than DTH in the libido dep. for a few reasons, one being this formula has about 4x the tribulus as the current DTH.
Yea DTH had my libido up a but but nothin like this! After my morning dose the same thing happened again. My girls gonna have to beat me off with a stick!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10/22/08 Day 2

Dosage Per Double or Nothin Stack: Only DT2010
Am 2/ Mid 1/PM 1

Libido: Libido after doses gets rediculous. Im still in awe about how quick this part kicked in.
Endurance: Did not train tonight so N/A
Strength:N/A
Aggression: Definately has picked up a bit
Sleep: Slept great last night and woke up refreshed this morning.
Appetite: Appetite has been through the roof today. I am on slin from LG sciences, but its picked up even more.
Mood: Improved mood is definately something ive noted, bouts of euphoria come and go which is nice.

I just got home from an 11 hour shift and bein on my feet 90% of it so im going to rest up tonight and hit it hard tomorrow.
Definately got in enough cals today to recover which i was pleased with. So far the libido dept. is the most significant increase, its friggin Bananas!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So to add to the log a bit i figured i would let everyone in on a breakfast i made myself this morning.

The name is " Sittin on 4's" :lol: and this is whats in it:

4 pieces of whole wheat toast
4 whole eggs
4 slices bacon
4 slices cheese

Cook all to desired doneness put togethor and enjoy! This 3clipse is no longer runnin on gas, its runnin on Diesel boys!!!!
:djparty:

Ill update the full day tonight with my normal update.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of diet are you using? Are you bulking?
I am surely bulking. I am going to attempt to compete next year and i have 4 months to put on a solid 10 lbs.

My diet is to eat as clean as possible without going insane. Whole grains, healthy fats, plenty of protien. I do HIIT cardio 3 times a week or so to keep any fat gain if possible at bay.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But you dont have a specific macro target? I'm just curious is all...
Honestly not really, i usualy go by amounts per meal, like say 75gms carbs, 15gms fat, 40-50gms protein, but as you can see by my breakfast i had more then 15gms fat. I also go by feel, if i feel im getting to bloated i back down a bit. Its probly somewhere aruond 3500-4000 probly. My maintenance is like 3000-3300 i believe.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10/23/08 Day 3

DT2010 Only dose: 2 am/1mid day/1pm

Shoulders/Arms day

Libido: Today libido wasnt as high, the thoughts of wanting to have relations with every chick i saw was there, its almost like i have "Diesel Test Goggles" because everything looks hittable!
Endurance:I noticed while doing HIIT cardio i wasnt as winded between intervals, other then that nothing really out of the ordinary during my workout.
Strength:Strength was on par today, banged out a couple more reps on a few of the exercises.
Aggression:This is definately up from before, fuse is shorter thats for sure.
Sleep:Definately slept good last night, had some very weird and vivid dreams. I woke with a headache, but i believe that was for one because i was dehydrated and 2 i slept to long.
Appetite:Eating everything possible that could lead to muscle gain! Im lovin the appetite.
Mood:Definately starting to gain that alpha male mentality, that kind of cockiness i love to have!
Pump:My pump tonight was huge along with some sick vascularity in my shoulders. I was definately getting the looks of , "Oh you know hes on juice"! :cheers:

Overall thoughts: Had a great workout, was very motivated and was sweating all the way through. Pump was huge, strength was up a tad with some extra reps. Couldnt really have asked for a better workout!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10/24/05 Day 4

Dosing: DT2010 2am/1mid/1pm

I have definately noted if i dont wait long enough after dosing to eat my libido isnt as strong.

Libido:High as usual. Just diesel in this dept. Like i said my girls gonna have to beat me off with a stick, i just constantly wanna molest her. :cheers:
Endurance:Endurance tonight was decent, didnt do any HIIT just some LI cardio, so couldnt get a feel really. Rest between sets seemed down a bit which is always welcome.
Strength:Some lifts definately seemed easier tonight, like leg extensions, i was repping those out like they were nothing with great contractions.
Aggression:This again is something that isnt to strong, but just right. That cockiness/alpha male mentality!
Sleep:Had some broken sleep but when i did sleep i slept great. Took a little nap mid day and slept wonderfuly, woke up rested and ready to kill it in the gym.
Appetite:Still killer high, im lovin it!
Mood:Bouts of euphoria come and go, like i stated up top, the alpha male mentality is definately a bonus!
Pump:Had a great pump tonight, middle back and hams were murdered and they pumped right up, my quads pumped up the best, which is usualy a hard body part for me to get pumped, but they didnt say no tonight!

Overall Thoughts: Had a great workout, still pretty full and pumped from it, legs still shaky and traps are definately still feelin gooooood. The motivation and energy in the gym is great. Im really enjoying it thus far.

Weight today: 202.5

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh smack, I missed this one, good luck bro ~ SubTripped

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 10/25/08 and Day 6 10/26/08

Dosing: Both days just DT2010; 2am/1mid/1pm

I worked out saturday and took a rest day sunday, so the update will be for saturdays workout etc.

Libido: Following the instructions on the bottle are imperative if you want a booming libido. My libido is still sky high, and if it walks and has females parts, i want to hump it! :cheers:
Endurance:I did no cardio saturday but i did note that my endurance between sets was very very good.
Strength: Strength is picking up a bit, weights seemed a bit easier, gained a couple reps on some things.
Aggression:This has increased for sure, not a mean aggression but a cocky aggression. Im loving it to be honest.
Sleep:Sleep has been amazing so far, havnt had this many dream filled nights in a LONG time and on top of that im waking up earlier feeling more rested then ever. Recovery seems to have improved as well.
Appetite:Still skyyyy hiigghhh
Mood:Moods been great, bouts of euphoria are still present, and an overall positive outlook is frequent.
Pump:The pump has been very good along with the mind muscle connection. Muscles are just gorged with blood!

Thoughts:I must say after the first week i am very impressed with how quickly these effects have made themselves apparent. Sleep, libido, mood all of it has improved. I cant wait till day 11 when i can add in sunami!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 10/27/08

Dosing according to the DON stack: None, day off from DT2010.

No dosing will be taking place today for DT2010, tonight i will be working back. Will update with results later.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey 3clipsegt would you say your experience with DT2010 is better than with DTH? Did you stack your DTH with anything like sunami or anything along the same lines?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey 3clipsegt would you say your experience with DT2010 is better than with DTH? Did you stack your DTH with anything like sunami or anything along the same lines?
Great question.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Trip, same question to you: I know you have used both DTH, and dt2010, and I think you used both at the same time. How do the results compare/ differ, together and apart?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately a very good question. I beleive they both have there times to shine. I did not stack DTH with anything outside of JP8. DT2010 has been a bigger impact on libido and sleep. More restful, deeper, etc. Now DTH the first week or 2 i had amazing dreams, like sexual dreams, felt like i was 15 again. The sleep was good, but it wasnt near as restful as DT2010. The aggression and motivation on DTH was great as well. DT2010 i feel pretty much hits that spot, its not as strong and its not a dickhead type aggresion, just an alpha male type aggression.

I feel great on both, and have yet to find a natty product that compares to either one to be honest. Stacking the 2 would be sick in my opinion. I shall try this sometime soon.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Good log bro, im really interested to see the results, keep it up and good luck. Russian

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Definately a very good question. I beleive they both have there times to shine. I did not stack DTH with anything outside of JP8. DT2010 has been a bigger impact on libido and sleep. More restful, deeper, etc. Now DTH the first week or 2 i had amazing dreams, like sexual dreams, felt like i was 15 again. The sleep was good, but it wasnt near as restful as DT2010. The aggression and motivation on DTH was great as well. DT2010 i feel pretty much hits that spot, its not as strong and its not a dickhead type aggresion, just an alpha male type aggression.
Nice to know, thanks!!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response 3G. I think I will go ahead and place my order for dt2010. I am currently on hiatus from the gym, so I will be prepped and ready with my arsenal of dth, dt2010, and sunami.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the response 3G. I think I will go ahead and place my order for dt2010. I am currently on hiatus from the gym, so I will be prepped and ready with my arsenal of dth, dt2010, and sunami.
Your going to love it bro. Chucks products produce that's for sure. I think chuck nailed it with DT2010. I love DTH no doubt about it but to me DT2010 is like the "test" or base of any NHA. You cover test levels, sleep, and libido. Add in DTH and sunami and my god. Results should be rediculous!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Your going to love it bro. Chucks products produce that's for sure. I think chuck nailed it with DT2010. I love DTH no doubt about it but to me DT2010 is like the "test" or base of any NHA. You cover test levels, sleep, and libido. Add in DTH and sunami and my god. Results should be rediculous!
Damnit now I just have to buy this.. Also red, blue AND yellow pills add to the l33tness ;)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Damnit now I just have to buy this.. Also red, blue AND yellow pills add to the l33tness ;)
do it, do it, do it, do it.............

ahhh.........the diesel rush.............

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 10/27/08

No dosing for DT2010.

I noticed that i had no spike in libido today, it was higher then usual but no spike per say. Also the bouts of euphoria never really came. Still felt cocky though for the most part!

Worked out chest last night, had a great workout with a great pump. Slept like a baby last night as well, no dreams that i can remember though.

I will fully update tonight like usualy, ive started DT2010 again today obviously.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established

I worked out saturday and took a rest day sunday, so the update will be for saturdays workout etc.

Libido: Following the instructions on the bottle are imperative if you want a booming libido. My libido is still sky high, and if it walks and has females parts, i want to hump it! :cheers:
Does it matter how many legs it has, hahahaha. JK.
I got my DTH and sunami in the mail today, will order dt2010 as well. I start back in the gym on monday, will keep you guys updated on progress. Should I wait till I start back working out to begin taking DTH, or start now, so that my body is "prepped"?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Does it matter how many legs it has, hahahaha. JK.
I got my DTH and sunami in the mail today, will order dt2010 as well. I start back in the gym on monday, will keep you guys updated on progress. Should I wait till I start back working out to begin taking DTH, or start now, so that my body is "prepped"?

You could start now, the extra motivation may really push you forward.

Sorry for no update last night, went and saw a movie with the old lady right after the gym just about. Will update tonight when im on my computer.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks 3G. I was thinking the same thing, at least the time off while taking will be enough to get me past the initial round of dosing for the first five days. dt2010 hopefully will here by friday.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9 10/29/08

I didnt workout today, felt pretty weird all day, nauseous, headache, no motivation and on top of that worked an 11 hr day. I did sleep well last night though.

Tomorrow ill be back to the full updates i promise.

Dosing for DT2010: 2am/1mid/1pm

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip, same question to you: I know you have used both DTH, and dt2010, and I think you used both at the same time. How do the results compare/ differ, together and apart?
Well 2010 just came out so this is the first run for me. I ran DTHC a few times and more than loved it.....hence me supporting get diesel nutrition. Chuck puts out the most insane stuff out there. I have to say in my own belief that Get Diesel is above the rest..........