RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
What is it that attracts people to each other? Nice hair? Big muscles? Body scent? Recent studies have shown that the cause of such sexual attractions could be airborne chemicals called pheromones, airborne and odorless molecules "emitted by an individual and cause changes in physiology and/or behavior of another individual" .
Pheromones, which have been known to influence sexual activity, aggression, and territory marking. However, whether or not these chemicals affect, or even exist in humans, has been a subject for debate in the scientific community. Since pheromones are not detectable by the human sense of smell, scientists believe that pheromones are sensed by the vomeronasal organ (VNO), part of the olfactory system and located inside the mouth or nose For many years, the existence of the VNO produced much speculation because it had only been found occasionally in adult humans, and when it was found, it was believed to be vestigial. However, in 1985 a study was conducted in which the noses of 100 human adults were examined post-mortem. The VNO was found in the septums of 70% of those examined. Since 1985, much evidence has been gathered to suggest the presence of the VNO in most adult humans.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
With the use of my new pheromone soap by courtesy of the great people at RPN I'm hoping to add a spark to my love life. I've been with my girl now for 6-7 years and with kids,work and of course the gym its hard to make the time to be alone. Now that I have the soap its time to rock. I'll be noting changes in her and my self through the course of this log.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the gory details.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
this sounds too interesting! can't wait to see how it works

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Today was the first day I had a chance to use soap. The soap has a really nice scent very "I'm man" smell.lol It lathers up rather nicely without much use of water and from the look of it, it should last a while. I had contact with my girl no longer than a hour after use and did'nt notice any changes from her. I did notice some itching after use though it lasted until I went to bed.It also took me a longer time than usual to fall asleep. Im not sure this was because of soap, but i felt full of energy but was dead tired. I guess i'll not use it before bed next time.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
In for the gory details.
LoL, none to speak of yet, did'nt use today cause she worked a double and went str8t to bed when she got home.....WAIT A DAMN SECOND! Heres my chance, I'll be right back...lmao

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LoL, none to speak of yet, did'nt use today cause she worked a double and went str8t to bed when she got home.....WAIT A DAMN SECOND! Heres my chance, I'll be right back...lmao
Rub a Dub Dub...give JJ some Love.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPN Presents: Bcaa's with Rohypnol

Give your girl the rest she needs...and aid your own "recovery".

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2
Woke up tis morning and took my shower using the soap. I noticed no itching yet. I also noticed that energy thing again, it might be in my head. I have read some pheromones may change the motivation of some users. I'll be around some women during work then my girl when I get home so will be logging reactions a little later today.

omegax

omegax

Awards
DAY 2
Woke up tis morning and took my shower using the soap. I noticed no itching yet. I also noticed that energy thing again, it might be in my head. I have read some pheromones may change the motivation of some users. I'll be around some women during work then my girl when I get home so will be logging reactions a little later today.
that's very interesting is there any anti-phermones my girlfriend can use cause im like a dog in heat when she is around humping her leg :chick::woohoo:

but if this works... man i wont need to do cardio anymore :toofunny:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
that's very interesting is there any anti-phermones my girlfriend can use cause im like a dog in heat when she is around humping her leg :chick::woohoo:

but if this works... man i wont need to do cardio anymore :toofunny:
Yeah sex is some easy cardio, sure beats the treadmill

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have a few things to comment on tonite. Today at gym I had a compliment on my smell from the front desk chick. The only thing I had on was the soap. Also after I got home I took another shower using the soap before my girl got home. We sat on the couch to watch DRILLBIT TAYLOR an she wanted me to hold her hand the whole time for some reason. She seemed alil more effectionit than usual. I'm keeping an open mind here and accounting this to the soap. Till 2maroo......

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have a few things to comment on tonite. Today at gym I had a compliment on my smell from the front desk chick. The only thing I had on was the soap. Also after I got home I took another shower using the soap before my girl got home. We sat on the couch to watch DRILLBIT TAYLOR an she wanted me to hold her hand the whole time for some reason. She seemed alil more effectionit than usual. I'm keeping an open mind here and accounting this to the soap. Till 2maroo......
Sounds very promising.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds interesting. I plan on snagging this for the hell of it. Pheromones are an interesting concept no doubt. get you some son! haha

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how did it go today? Did you notice any difference in mood for you or those around you?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late, but in! :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
sounds interesting. I plan on snagging this for the hell of it. Pheromones are an interesting concept no doubt. get you some son! haha
Yeah, Ive always wanted to check the stuff out, but not had the chance till now..Thanks RPN

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
So how did it go today? Did you notice any difference in mood for you or those around you?
Well same thing today with that energy feeling thing. Well let me be more detailed its not so much as drinking a energy drink feeling than I just feel more aware and alert. Its been three days and for all of them I've noticed same thing with-in 30 minutes of using it. Coinsidence I think not. My girl seemed just as affect. as yesturday. When we finally got to set down she was real touchy feely till she had to go to work.:stick:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Used the soap again this morning and is now around 12 noon and I still can smell it on my skin. Im also feeling that mood elevation again. Nothing else to speak of yet Ill post more tonite.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well my boys football practice ran way-way over tonite and by the time I got home my grrl was a little peeved we had'nt seen each other all day and acted pretty mad till we sat down together that is.....Got lucky..lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Nothing noticed today other than a couple smiles while at gym. Girl and I are fighting and no soap is going to make that any better.lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing noticed today other than a couple smiles while at gym. Girl and I are fighting and no soap is going to make that any better.lol
You could shove it in her mouth.

/the soap, too.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I hope the scent doesnt increase her alpha male mentality :rofl:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Used soap as usual today and had a decent day. Not long after showering with it my girl woke up and was In the mood, only problem was I was'nt cause I wanted to save the test for the gym. No worries though I took one for the team.lol Dang this soap might become a gift & curse.

fayd

Awards
Sweet log. Had no idea a product like this existed...may just pick a bar up w/ my next order to stack with my bottle of Sex Panther. Just one question: Does your wife know you're on this? It'd prob be better science if she didnt. Keep it up.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Used soap as usual today and had a decent day. Not long after showering with it my girl woke up and was In the mood, only problem was I was'nt cause I wanted to save the test for the gym. No worries though I took one for the team.lol Dang this soap might become a gift & curse.
Well you used the test drive for cardio..eh its all about the quest for a great body;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oK...I had planned on a little more development time, but it's clear, based on the logs that are active, that we have ourselves an ideal concentration.

I'll get some betas (no pretty box yet) over to Nutra on Monday. Shooting for a $7.99 retail, and judging by how slow these are wearing (yes, I am using the same batch) it should last a GOOD while, especially if only used 2-3 times a week.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Sweet log. Had no idea a product like this existed...may just pick a bar up w/ my next order to stack with my bottle of Sex Panther. Just one question: Does your wife know you're on this? It'd prob be better science if she didnt. Keep it up.
No, fayd she has no clue I'm using it. That way I can expect a true honest reaction.I actually split bar in half so I would'nt waste it and keep them both in a ziplock bag under my muscle magazines, one place I know she has no interest in looking.lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well you used the test drive for cardio..eh its all about the quest for a great body;)
Well they do say that sex is a great cardio source. At least this is cardio I like to do .

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
oK...I had planned on a little more development time, but it's clear, based on the logs that are active, that we have ourselves an ideal concentration.

I'll get some betas (no pretty box yet) over to Nutra on Monday. Shooting for a $7.99 retail, and judging by how slow these are wearing (yes, I am using the same batch) it should last a GOOD while, especially if only used 2-3 times a week.
From what Ive seen this stuff works and is a steal at that price.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to get mine and try it!
Keep me updated on how it works for you....Are you single? I would love to try it at a night club. With the amount of women there dang that would be exciting to see work. Or better yet a strip club those chicks will be throwing money at me by end of night.lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to use soap this morning before I went to gym , but I will definately put it on before I go out tonite to the comedy club. Also I'll use it 2marrow at my kids football play offs, there should be alot of MIILF's there.LMAO. If they win there game they get to go to the youth super bowl which will be played on a college field at MARSHALL UNIVERSITY. I will use it there 2..lol

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Keep me updated on how it works for you....Are you single? I would love to try it at a night club. With the amount of women there dang that would be exciting to see work. Or better yet a strip club those chicks will be throwing money at me by end of night.lol
Oh now the strip club is a must try.